Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 08:14:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 129648 times)
Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #1245 on: July 05, 2010, 01:55:45 pm »

probably because Richie sucks as a mod and cant handle his emotions :/

An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Neon Rider, you are banned from using this forum!
The Justin Bieber/Spiderman "dropped balls" image is NOT appropriate for this forum.

They were looking for some excuse to ban me. Like 3 days ago I posted a picture of Spiderman with that celebrity's face asking how to drop his balls. It's not that bad, people have posted much much worse and didnt get in trouble.

I found the picture
http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/052/ ... 1275358173
it's not a problem >.< it's harmless

Spread the word, and get me unbanned! please!  How the hell could the staff ban their 4th most active member!
There know it's correct and you were the one who posted the most on ppn not necessarily the most active.

@Kloud: But Flame baiting part ain't so true Kloud(not trying to stand against you but I was there) Airavon had used Aryeh's weaknesses to make him somewhat do what ever he did because a lot of people know that Aryeh goes insane when he reads about God-Moding and Airivon kinda does that quiet often,and the stuff that happened in the Black and White topic was due to Aryeh's desire to make things correct and show people their mistakes.

So when Aryeh said one thing Airvon lost it then Aryeh lost it like a circle of hate if you will. So then in a look back it started with Airvon's mistakes that made aryeh go to commit the actions

@Aryeh: the picture was the thing the Mods needed to set off the fire since you they had YOU under watch due to previous events that had taken place. So the picture was the last bit of gas needed
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: