Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:21:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1658 1659 [1660] 1661 1662 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127322 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24885 on: May 08, 2015, 08:04:31 pm »

If I can't get my aunt and uncles computer to at least show me one light by tomorrow, I'm ordering them the parts for a new desktop and building it myself because fuck that slow piece of garbage. I'm sick of working on it!

EDIT: fuck it, I ordered them a new computer.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/mrgrCJ

Total was $309.12 cuz I had some Amazon gift cards which shaved 15 bucks off my order. Thanks Bing!

I have a win7 64bit ISO ready to be installed on it. The CPU also has a built in GPU, and it should be plenty for what they use it for. If not, I'll order a dedicated graphics card with my next paycheck which will free up a core or two on the cpu.

8gb ram cuz I'll be damned if I'm gonna be letting this thing slow down in the coming decade.

And I have a 250gb 7200 RPM WD Black laptop HDD I can put in it so I saved some money there. I think all I'll need for it is a cable or two to plug in. Maybe a caddy. Not sure yet. Will find out on the 12th when the case arrives.

Speaking of cases, the one I chose comes with 2 fans built in for maximum cooling!

This things gonna be a bit overkill but it will last a while and that's what I care about.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 09:49:06 pm by Coyote Starrk » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1658 1659 [1660] 1661 1662 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: