Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 03:18:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1678 1679 [1680] 1681 1682 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127438 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25185 on: July 25, 2016, 08:42:24 am »

Considering I was an admin or whatever I should post an update. I just randomly stumbled upon this in my bookmarks. I haven't really been on since April.
I mean, my last post, "rip" kinda shows what I meant, it's all done now. But I won't forget all the memories and how it shaped my teenage years. And the great people I've met.
I mostly got into this dank meme thing because I thought it was funny and the site is basically dead, unfortunately. I can tell you if people still used Internet Forums like they used to, I would have taken it alot more seriously. I do thank kloud and kinfin for the opportunity.

Anyways, life update. I'm going to college for multimedia design and development. I converted my HP pre-built PC into a gaming Pc (took it apart and got a new case and graphics card and stuff). I still have the same Honda Civic and haven't done much too it since, I bought a front lip and was saving to buy some coilovers but then I hit a curb quite badly and destroyed the front fender liner and bumper (along with my steelies). I work at a cellphone warehouse. I'm going to meet Aryeh irl this weekend (one of two former members I still talk to on a daily basis, him and loom). I've gotten super into wrestling and watch RAW and Smackdown on a daily basis, along with a PPV Night every month with friends (as if I wasnt already a super-nerd). I'm still into Pokemon, I'm getting Sun and Moon. Socially not much has happened because I havent done much social stuff. It's just me and my 5 friends hanging out like every other day. Hopefully in college I will meet someone. I know I was making fun of kloud and kinfin for getting in the accident, because I'm awful, but I do genuinely hope everything turns out better for everyone.

If anyone reads this (probably only starrk), I guess it's a formal goodbye, since the last post I made was "rip" in April, and nothing since my 19th birthday. I will probably visit from time to time when I remember, but mostly for the nostalgia.

Obligratory kanye update: taylor swift got fucking demolished omg what a stupid idiot
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:47:19 am by THE DANK MEMER » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: 1 ... 1678 1679 [1680] 1681 1682 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: