Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 10:58:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1680 1681 [1682] 1683 1684 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127113 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25215 on: January 25, 2017, 10:54:37 am »

Holy fucking shit.

I spent 5 years on this site. 5 years.

And yet this site and community feels like ancient history.

I'm more mentally healthy these days compared to PPN days and I just can't imagine myself pretending to be a girl for a whole day let alone years.

This year I start my final year in Biomedical Science, wish me luck! So far I've completed 16 classes in my degree, 14 of them having High Distinctions, and I'm proud of it.

Considering all I did during high school was smoke weed, I'm quite happy with how I'm doing.

I love reading everyones replies about what they're doing in life, everyone getting further education. Everyones lives have changed so much since we met on PPN, its amazing.

I just wish I lived in America too so I could meet the majority of friends I met here.

I've never been part of a community thats contributed to my development so much. And I never even met any of you face to face. The internet is amazing.
once you become Dr. Breaking stereotypes you'll be able to afford to come to freedom land and learn what it means to be free!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1680 1681 [1682] 1683 1684 1685
  Print  

Jump to: