Ludicom
July 13, 2020, 04:03:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1680 1681 [1682] 1683 1684 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 86570 times)
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #25215 on: March 12, 2017, 08:48:58 pm »

Knock knock, anybody in here? I'm just gonna steal everybody else's idea and post an update about myself, if you don't mind. :^)

I'm currently in 2nd year Computer Science, still going strong. First semester was quite shit because of all the theoretical CS courses I had to take (theory is cool but I'm bad at them), but I'm bouncing back this semester with the more practical courses I'm taking. Had an interview as a teaching assistant at a coding summer camp, hopefully I get the job. If I do well in my courses this semester, I'm gonna go for a teaching assistant position in my university as well in my third year.

Pokemon (at least the main series) hasn't been a part of my life in years, and I don't see myself going back to it anytime in the near future. If I do go back right now, I would have to catch up on three generations, which wouldn't really be worth my time. I played Pokemon Go for a bit this past summer but I quickly lost interest because of the lack of gameplay other than catching and spinning Pokestops. Nowadays, my free time consists of playing around with my Arduino and Raspberry Pi, working on projects with my friends, and getting a good chuckle out of reddit posts.

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm quite surprised that this community has managed to stay on life support for this long. I guess some of us do still value this community.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1680 1681 [1682] 1683 1684 1685
  Print  

Jump to: