Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 10:50:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1682 1683 [1684] 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127108 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25245 on: March 31, 2020, 01:29:23 am »

We where kids... I look back at alot of things I did and said, and how I acted towards people, and it was bad. I don't remember or think I did anything towards Abigail, but theres no doubt we all had a part in that environment in some way.

This site was a big part of my development as a youth, it helped me feel not so lonely when I was lonely, which was very important for me as a kid. But at the same time, I was easily influenced as a kid and alot of bad things that I did or bad things that happened where because of my lack of judgement and blindness to what I was doing...

I do have love for alot of the people I've met here, those who I probably never will talk to again, and so on. But everyone here had an impact on my upbringing in a negative or positive way, and helped make me the person I am today.

I do check on here time to time, mostly for nostalgia.

Life update, I've finished school, but this COVID-19 Quarantine got my life on a standstill, like most. Lost over 35 pounds and going, staying healthy.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: 1 ... 1682 1683 [1684] 1685
  Print  

Jump to: