Ludicom
March 18, 2024, 10:12:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 123073 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 02:49:28 pm »

Thanks! Cheesy

I thought it was rather easy on the eyes, which is why I picked it. I'll be getting a new, smaller and sleeker top banner, plus many more exciting updates, so keep your eyes peeled! ^^
Yeah, the new colour is great on the eyes... it's more serene Cheesy  and the green of course matches Ludicolo.  And there will be no trouble peeling my eyes as they are in a better environment xDDD

may I ask, did you kind of get the name idea of this site from Drapionet?  Since it's the merging of the mascot's name and the end of an internet adress like .com, .net xDDDDDD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 02:50:31 pm »

mmmmm  How does this Karma thingy work? and why is mine negative D=
Report Spam   Logged

breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 02:51:08 pm »

Yay! Thread of Topiclessness in Ludicom!
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 02:52:01 pm »

omg someone must have given you a Smite... dont worry, I just gave you an Aplaud so it is back to normal Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 02:52:59 pm »

lawl gracias!!

but I'd still like to know what I did...
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 02:53:35 pm »

lawl gracias!!

but I'd still like to know what I did...
Well whoever did is going to get a serious ass-whooping! Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 02:54:51 pm »

oh dang! lol

btw, Kloud, I really like how it's "karma" kewl concept =]
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 02:56:00 pm »

Karma is basically a rating system. Try to treat the system with respect. If someone makes a good post, Applaud them. If someone makes a bad post or is being mean, Smite them.

Yeah, the new colour is great on the eyes... it's more serene Cheesy  and the green of course matches Ludicolo.  And there will be no trouble peeling my eyes as they are in a better environment xDDD

may I ask, did you kind of get the name idea of this site from Drapionet?  Since it's the merging of the mascot's name and the end of an internet adress like .com, .net xDDDDDD
Heehee, yes, I did. It seemed like a fun layout for a make, so I decided that my site would be named "something-com". Then I looked through a Pokédex until I found a fitting Pokémon. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 02:57:36 pm »

urgh I really dont want to get involved with a karma system... there should be the option to disable having karma, because I've had very bad luck with karma system.... *shudders*
My profile was a reptutation punching bag for everyone to take their problems out on..
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 02:58:14 pm »

Heehee, yes, I did. It seemed like a fun layout for a make, so I decided that my site would be named "something-com". Then I looked through a Pokédex until I found a fitting Pokémon. XD
xD cool
Well Ludicom definately works lol
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 03:02:30 pm »

urgh I really dont want to get involved with a karma system... there should be the option to disable having karma, because I've had very bad luck with karma system.... *shudders*
My profile was a reptutation punching bag for everyone to take their problems out on..
Don't worry, I will not let people abuse the system. If somebody is misusing the system, I will put a stop to it. Smiley

Besides, adding the karma system is being considered at PPN again... It'll be more of an issue there. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 03:04:19 pm »

Don't worry, I will not let people abuse the system. If somebody is misusing the system, I will put a stop to it. Smiley

Besides, adding the karma system is being considered at PPN again... It'll be more of an issue there. XD
nooooooooez it cant go back to ppn!  if it does, there has to be an option to disable it!  And I'll be targeted again!!! Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 03:07:42 pm »

nooooooooez it cant go back to ppn!  if it does, there has to be an option to disable it!  And I'll be targeted again!!! Cry
Well, the information about why it's being reconsidered isn't the kind I can share... But yeah, it probably won't end well. Things are pretty immature over there.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 03:09:00 pm »

Well, the information about why it's being reconsidered isn't the kind I can share... But yeah, it probably won't end well. Things are pretty immature over there.
Yeah =/

btw the Embarassed emot wont work here Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 03:14:48 pm »

Yeah =/

btw the Embarassed emot wont work here Tongue
How *embarassing*! I'll see what I can do to fix that. ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1685
  Print