Ludicom
April 16, 2024, 02:35:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 128906 times)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1860 on: January 02, 2011, 11:17:26 pm »

I know what you mean, I've felt that way many a time.

Sorry if I unnerved you, I posted it for fun. xP

But I've actually devised a plan for surviving used games:

1. Never buy at garage sales, especially if someone who looks unwell, distressed, or otherwise creepy is the seller. Gamestop and other used game stores are generally more reliable, and less likely to skip town the next day. It may cost more, but it's work your life, isn't it? And if the game turns out to be cursed, you can return it.
2. Buy new whenever possible- if it's an old game, you're SOL. Be careful.
3. Don't play old save files, just delete them. Curiosity killed the cat.

Most basic things- these aren't just related to that creepypasta, but several others as well. I could add to this, but trust me, you're safe.

Also, updated my Nuzlocke topic with my new team member.

XD
The guide to surviving a spiritual encounter.
I generally buy new. Since I have bad luck even with new. XD
I got my Diamond from a friend but nothing weird happened and after he showed me his save with his "awesome" Pokemon, I deleted it because there wasn't anything worth keeping on it.
The worst experience I've had was at a house I used to live.
I can SWEAR that the basement was haunted... wait, the other house before that one was haunted too. It had half a basement/playground and half a basement/cave with rock walls and floor and it was very creepy.
But back to the other one. The MAIN subject.
Sometimes, it was really really cold but just at some spots in the basement.
Sometimes, I would feel a hand on my shoulder while I was on the GameCube/N64/SNES and I would jump and look back but there would be no one.
Sometimes, it was as if something very heavy stabbed at my back. Sometimes, heavy enough to make me fall.
After a while, someone said my basement had some kind of door opened to the underworld/spiritworld or whatever.
I did not believe it at once.
But after this, the walls would always be wet and drip. Hell, we had to take everything off the walls from a foot to keep it from also getting wet.
And there was this horrible feeling of something really heavy stomping me.
I started to fear the basement.
I would bring my Lego blocks upstairs and the video games also.
Whenever I would go downstairs, I would open all the lights on my way.
Also, I have to tell you something. The house was much longer than it was large and the staircase was at one end.
Going down the stairs, there was the computer desk. In a room separated from the rest by -I dunno what to call it- kind of wardrobe doors. Just besides the stairs was a door to my father's workplace where he'd do his stuff like cutting woods and all.
Then past the "wardrobe" doors, there was another open space that would make... I'd say 5/8 of the basement. There was a water-room there with a toilet. It would turn a bit past the water-room. There was a fireplace there. There was 3 neon lights on the way there. One over the computer desk, one in front of the water-place and one in front of the fireplace.
What I'm getting at is this.
When a neon-light isn't set properly, it flashes. If it flashes you gotta check it to see if it's okay or if it's just screwed.
Well, THAT neon-light just at the far-end of the basement was always fcking flashing. My dad would always arrange it but it kept getting out of place and flashing the day after. My parents kept telling me that it was because of the vibration of the train that passed like 3 houses away back our house but I wondered.
The other 2 neon-lights would also start flashing once in a while.
At this point I started having nightmares.
I would be in the house, just messing around when all the lights would just go out. I would try to find my way and suddenly, I'd just be under THAT fcking neon-light which was just flashing. I would try to turn it off and on in panic and then I'd wake up sweating.
I'm not lying there. It became so horrible one time that my parents decided to move out for 2 months. We rented an apartment elsewhere in town. Yes, we were paying for the apartment AND the house at the same time.
We called the "priest?" of our area and told him about what we had been experiencing. My parents told me he walked around the house with that water, throwing it around on the wall and saying prayers.
When we got back to the house though, we were still too scared. At that point though, I think it was more a fear than a threat.
Anyways, my parents sold the house.
It was the most beautiful place we've lived. In a nice spot too.
But now that I think about it, we were all always sick in there. Things would go crazy too. With the neighbours, with most of our tools, with the computer too. I never saw so many computer viruses on one comp.
It didn't go really well after that either though.
But it was mostly because of money.
I'm glad I'm out of there but still, it makes me wonder what the heck was really in there.
Oh! I forgot about that... under the stairs from my dad's workplace, there was a door with a pump in case of flooding.
Well, guess what? We must have changed/repaired that pump ten times. There were always minor floods.

So, that's about it.

OMG! I wrote a lot. WTF. XD
It still gives me shivers to think about it.
Report Spam   Logged

fivex
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: January 02, 2011, 11:32:17 pm »

http://alt.org/nethack/userdata/K/Khaos/dumplog/1291644901.nh343.txt
Fastest possible nethack ascension(I just watched it happen)
The move count is near the bottom.
Report Spam   Logged
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: January 03, 2011, 09:14:34 am »

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tldr.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: January 03, 2011, 09:33:50 am »

XD
The guide to surviving a spiritual encounter.
I generally buy new. Since I have bad luck even with new. XD
I got my Diamond from a friend but nothing weird happened and after he showed me his save with his "awesome" Pokemon, I deleted it because there wasn't anything worth keeping on it.
The worst experience I've had was at a house I used to live.
I can SWEAR that the basement was haunted... wait, the other house before that one was haunted too. It had half a basement/playground and half a basement/cave with rock walls and floor and it was very creepy.
But back to the other one. The MAIN subject.
Sometimes, it was really really cold but just at some spots in the basement.
Sometimes, I would feel a hand on my shoulder while I was on the GameCube/N64/SNES and I would jump and look back but there would be no one.
Sometimes, it was as if something very heavy stabbed at my back. Sometimes, heavy enough to make me fall.
After a while, someone said my basement had some kind of door opened to the underworld/spiritworld or whatever.
I did not believe it at once.
But after this, the walls would always be wet and drip. Hell, we had to take everything off the walls from a foot to keep it from also getting wet.
And there was this horrible feeling of something really heavy stomping me.
I started to fear the basement.
I would bring my Lego blocks upstairs and the video games also.
Whenever I would go downstairs, I would open all the lights on my way.
Also, I have to tell you something. The house was much longer than it was large and the staircase was at one end.
Going down the stairs, there was the computer desk. In a room separated from the rest by -I dunno what to call it- kind of wardrobe doors. Just besides the stairs was a door to my father's workplace where he'd do his stuff like cutting woods and all.
Then past the "wardrobe" doors, there was another open space that would make... I'd say 5/8 of the basement. There was a water-room there with a toilet. It would turn a bit past the water-room. There was a fireplace there. There was 3 neon lights on the way there. One over the computer desk, one in front of the water-place and one in front of the fireplace.
What I'm getting at is this.
When a neon-light isn't set properly, it flashes. If it flashes you gotta check it to see if it's okay or if it's just screwed.
Well, THAT neon-light just at the far-end of the basement was always fcking flashing. My dad would always arrange it but it kept getting out of place and flashing the day after. My parents kept telling me that it was because of the vibration of the train that passed like 3 houses away back our house but I wondered.
The other 2 neon-lights would also start flashing once in a while.
At this point I started having nightmares.
I would be in the house, just messing around when all the lights would just go out. I would try to find my way and suddenly, I'd just be under THAT fcking neon-light which was just flashing. I would try to turn it off and on in panic and then I'd wake up sweating.
I'm not lying there. It became so horrible one time that my parents decided to move out for 2 months. We rented an apartment elsewhere in town. Yes, we were paying for the apartment AND the house at the same time.
We called the "priest?" of our area and told him about what we had been experiencing. My parents told me he walked around the house with that water, throwing it around on the wall and saying prayers.
When we got back to the house though, we were still too scared. At that point though, I think it was more a fear than a threat.
Anyways, my parents sold the house.
It was the most beautiful place we've lived. In a nice spot too.
But now that I think about it, we were all always sick in there. Things would go crazy too. With the neighbours, with most of our tools, with the computer too. I never saw so many computer viruses on one comp.
It didn't go really well after that either though.
But it was mostly because of money.
I'm glad I'm out of there but still, it makes me wonder what the heck was really in there.
Oh! I forgot about that... under the stairs from my dad's workplace, there was a door with a pump in case of flooding.
Well, guess what? We must have changed/repaired that pump ten times. There were always minor floods.

So, that's about it.

OMG! I wrote a lot. WTF. XD
It still gives me shivers to think about it.
HOLY FU- O_O

http://alt.org/nethack/userdata/K/Khaos/dumplog/1291644901.nh343.txt
Fastest possible nethack ascension(I just watched it happen)
The move count is near the bottom.
whats this? o.o
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1864 on: January 03, 2011, 10:37:48 am »

Not gonna quote your wall of text, but yeah, I hear you.

I've always been the "sensitive" one in my family. If something is wrong with a place, I'm the first to know LOL. All of my childhood homes that I can remember were perfectly safe and normal, but the one I live in now is like something out of a creepypasta.
First day we were here, my parents had me move stuff into the basement. The second I neared the door to the basement, I knew something was up. It's always cold down there (this can be explained through regular means, but it's still creepy). And whenever I went near the door, even, I'd feel uneasy... Down the stairs, I'd feel dread. Still do. I avoid going down there like there's no tomorrow. Later on, my sister found a real human skull in the basement. I wasn't surprised. That place scares me. Dx

Also, strange but not exactly scary, there's a door in the back of my closet. I dunno where it leads. There's no handle, and it's a small door. Always struck me as weird. xD

The house is pretty old, though. I think it's 180-something years old...
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: January 03, 2011, 10:44:06 am »

a skull?!  that is the freakiest thing ever *wince*

can you not get the door open? Man I would be so interested (and scared) in that.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1866 on: January 03, 2011, 10:50:39 am »

a skull?!  that is the freakiest thing ever *wince*

can you not get the door open? Man I would be so interested (and scared) in that.
The closet is full now, so I can't reach it. However, I did have the option of opening it when we moved in. I chose to leave it shut and not try, because it seemed wrong and out of place. I dunno if I'd want to open it, really. xP
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: January 03, 2011, 10:53:06 am »

how mature haha
I wouldn't be able to stay away... but it sounds like something I'd regret.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1868 on: January 03, 2011, 11:00:15 am »

That's why I didn't open it. I felt like I'd regret it if I did xD;;

And yeah, my basement is messed up. You always have the sensation of being watched, and if you're down there more than a minute or two, most people who've been down there say they felt dread and normally, run up the stairs, trying to get out as fast as possible. So I'm not alone in thinking it's creepy LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: January 03, 2011, 11:01:28 am »

I always do that haha, in scary places... I run 0.0 most likely, I would not be able to enter your basement
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1870 on: January 03, 2011, 11:03:48 am »

Can't say I blame you, LOL.

I think I'll do another Nuzlocke comic today.... Introducing Nala and all :3
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: January 03, 2011, 11:16:05 am »

yes! please!  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1872 on: January 03, 2011, 11:20:11 am »

yes! please!  Cheesy
You like them? Shocked

Would you like to name my next Pokemon, once I get it? :3
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: January 03, 2011, 11:32:51 am »

yeah they're entertaining =D

and I would love too! but...  I'm afraid I would not be able to do it well Dx  I never think of good names
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1874 on: January 03, 2011, 11:37:51 am »

I'm glad you're enjoying their antics :3

That's okay. It doesn't matter if the name is awful- it's still special, because you named it. Smiley Just post a couple names (in case I get one gender or the other), and I'll use one of them. It doesn't matter how awful they are, I'll still use it. Promise. I bet they'll be awesome, anyways. :3
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: