Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 03:45:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1647 1648 [1649] 1650 1651 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127451 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24720 on: March 08, 2015, 12:33:25 am »

I bought a 3DS XL and omega ruby. I wish I knew this thing needed a charger to go with it...
mine came with a charger...

you probably bought the New 3DS XL
rekt
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24721 on: March 08, 2015, 12:57:14 am »

mine came with a charger...

you probably bought the New 3DS XL
rekt
that I did. I don't know if I have enough money to afford a charger as well..... :c
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #24722 on: March 08, 2015, 08:39:59 am »

Yeah for some reason the New 3DS doesn't come with the charger; they have to be bought separately.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24723 on: March 08, 2015, 11:51:34 am »

Yeah for some reason the New 3DS doesn't come with the charger; they have to be bought separately.
It's really dumb and I can't afford to charge my 3DS until friday ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24724 on: March 08, 2015, 06:17:38 pm »

I caught a taillow and made it to rustboro city and now my batteries red so now to wait until payday before I can go catch a skitty.
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #24725 on: March 08, 2015, 06:56:08 pm »

I caught a taillow and made it to rustboro city and now my batteries red so now to wait until payday before I can go catch a skitty.
Lol. Yeah the lack of a charge is pretty silly.
That reminds me that I should play more of Alpha Sapphire. I still only have 5 gym badges.
Report Spam   Logged
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24726 on: March 08, 2015, 07:11:13 pm »

That reminds me that I should play more of Alpha Sapphire. I still only have 5 gym badges.
thats it?
unless you played ruby.

I think my sapphire is the most i've ever played a single pokemon game
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24727 on: March 08, 2015, 09:40:50 pm »

well it came with like 3 bars on the battery instead of 4, I spent a little bit updating, and I didn't realize wifi was on for a bit, so I probably could have gotten further but I didn't know what I was doing.

thats it?
unless you played ruby.

I think my sapphire is the most i've ever played a single pokemon game
My original sapphire had abou 855 hours on it before it was stolen. The ruby before that had 400. Pearls got 1k or more. Platinums like 100.

I know once I get the charger though I'm going to be sinking all my spare time into OR.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24728 on: March 12, 2015, 11:38:40 pm »

We're going to look at a couple cars for my uncle this weekend.

Ones a 99 cheby lumina for 1200 thats got like 90k miles on it I think. Two of the 3 engines available for it were recalled or known for basically grenading themselves, or for catching fire.

Other is an 03 Nissan Versa for 3200 with like 64k miles for 3200. Uncle says it had a list of recalls for it so he's worried about it.

I don't even know which one would be better at this point ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24729 on: March 14, 2015, 10:26:25 am »

Ladies and Gentoomen, i has a Red 3DS and pokemon X now >:U

Still playing through ruby though.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24730 on: March 14, 2015, 08:25:22 pm »

We're going to look at a couple cars for my uncle this weekend.

Ones a 99 cheby lumina for 1200 thats got like 90k miles on it I think. Two of the 3 engines available for it were recalled or known for basically grenading themselves, or for catching fire.

Other is an 03 Nissan Versa for 3200 with like 64k miles for 3200. Uncle says it had a list of recalls for it so he's worried about it.

I don't even know which one would be better at this point ._.

like they both cancel eachother out.

Both are reliable cars that will last a while. They both have recall problems, and the price of the versa makes up for less miles, vice-versa for lumina.

I'd take the Versa. Versa doesn't drive that amazing, but it's newer which means it probs has better features, and probs less rust. Coupled with lower KMs it just seems good. Also extremely spacious if its the hatch.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24731 on: March 14, 2015, 10:10:40 pm »

Not gonna lie. I was totally uninterested for the longest time, but now I'm a little get GTA V. Since I know starrk, and I think steel, both play that game, I would like you to 'sell' me the game. Tell me all it's best features, and convince me if it's worth it. Keeping in mind I'll be buying it for PS3 if at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24732 on: March 14, 2015, 11:06:17 pm »

like they both cancel eachother out.

Both are reliable cars that will last a while. They both have recall problems, and the price of the versa makes up for less miles, vice-versa for lumina.

I'd take the Versa. Versa doesn't drive that amazing, but it's newer which means it probs has better features, and probs less rust. Coupled with lower KMs it just seems good. Also extremely spacious if its the hatch.
Pretty much my thoughts at this point.

My uncle is leaning towards the Lumina cuz murican and he likes the looks. I'm gonna get to sit in both and I hope the Nissan is roomier cuz it will help in the decision making.

Both were old lady owned so hopefully no rust or anything :x

Not gonna lie. I was totally uninterested for the longest time, but now I'm a little get GTA V. Since I know starrk, and I think steel, both play that game, I would like you to 'sell' me the game. Tell me all it's best features, and convince me if it's worth it. Keeping in mind I'll be buying it for PS3 if at all.
Free car DLC every month instead of all the features they promised would be available at launch. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24733 on: March 14, 2015, 11:24:00 pm »

its one of my favourite games of all time and if i have any chance to talk about it i will

I mean I'm quite sure you saw the game theory, that probably made you consider it

Other than the basic you know, you are given a huge world and you can shoot people, steal cars etc. IT's a giant sandbox, but these things make people think it's nothing more than that

but GTA V specifically, is probably the most effort, detail and art put into any video game, ever. Any single, non-mmo video game. There is a massive amount of detail, like it's impossible to explain, nearly everytime you go to mess around, you learn something new about the game.
The flip flops flip and flop, and the citizens all have some sort of uniqueness, some feel to them. It feels like a living bretahing world. The day life of Los Santos is completely different from the night life, from Vinewood Blvd, where limosuines and celebrities are at movie premiers, down to the Los Santos river, where the mexican street gangs do drag races.

It's a massive game, you can do alot of stuff. From pretty accurate tennis and golf minigames, triathlons, shooting ranges, car customizing, street racing, conviencing store robbing, stunt driving, stunt flying, flying school. And then theres your imagination, always messing around with different things. Vehicles from Bicycles, to Cargo Planes, Jet Fighters, Sports Cars, SUVS, Atvs etc. And a huge bustling city, and a vast desert and mountain wilderness. 2 Small towns. Weapons from broken bottle knives to rocket l;aunchers and miniguns.

The plot is eh, but the missions are alot of fun, definitely the most fun in GTA history because of heists. I like the side missions alot more. Which are seperate from the activites I listed. This game has a shitton of stuff to do.

As a video game, it's a technological feat and probably a very important video game in history, an instant classic.

Personally, I can't get bored of it. I can't constantly play it non stop, I do take breaks, but something always makes me want to go back, and I always find out something new. The detail and beauty of the game is unmatched. It's humour is a bit juvenile (not as juvenlie as saints row) but it's funny, mostly pop culture since the entire game is a parody of American life.

Free car DLC every month instead of all the features they promised would be available at launch. :u
did you see the cars they added in the heist dlc

some of my favs:
The Vapid Guardian

Karin Kuruma

Mammoth Hydra (VTOL Jet)

HVY Insurgent

Karin Technical
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24734 on: March 15, 2015, 09:16:04 am »

its one of my favourite games of all time and if i have any chance to talk about it i will

I mean I'm quite sure you saw the game theory, that probably made you consider it

Other than the basic you know, you are given a huge world and you can shoot people, steal cars etc. IT's a giant sandbox, but these things make people think it's nothing more than that

but GTA V specifically, is probably the most effort, detail and art put into any video game, ever. Any single, non-mmo video game. There is a massive amount of detail, like it's impossible to explain, nearly everytime you go to mess around, you learn something new about the game.
The flip flops flip and flop, and the citizens all have some sort of uniqueness, some feel to them. It feels like a living bretahing world. The day life of Los Santos is completely different from the night life, from Vinewood Blvd, where limosuines and celebrities are at movie premiers, down to the Los Santos river, where the mexican street gangs do drag races.

It's a massive game, you can do alot of stuff. From pretty accurate tennis and golf minigames, triathlons, shooting ranges, car customizing, street racing, conviencing store robbing, stunt driving, stunt flying, flying school. And then theres your imagination, always messing around with different things. Vehicles from Bicycles, to Cargo Planes, Jet Fighters, Sports Cars, SUVS, Atvs etc. And a huge bustling city, and a vast desert and mountain wilderness. 2 Small towns. Weapons from broken bottle knives to rocket l;aunchers and miniguns.

The plot is eh, but the missions are alot of fun, definitely the most fun in GTA history because of heists. I like the side missions alot more. Which are seperate from the activites I listed. This game has a shitton of stuff to do.

As a video game, it's a technological feat and probably a very important video game in history, an instant classic.

Personally, I can't get bored of it. I can't constantly play it non stop, I do take breaks, but something always makes me want to go back, and I always find out something new. The detail and beauty of the game is unmatched. It's humour is a bit juvenile (not as juvenlie as saints row) but it's funny, mostly pop culture since the entire game is a parody of American life.

did you see the cars they added in the heist dlc

some of my favs:
The Vapid Guardian

Karin Kuruma

Mammoth Hydra (VTOL Jet)

HVY Insurgent

Karin Technical

The one thing about that description that concerns me is the plot you mentioned. I heard that GTA V has one of the largest scripts ever. Multiple times larger than that of a blockbuster movie. SO hearing that all that is going into an avarage plot is concerning to say the least, especially after having played the Saint's Row quadrilogy, which made sure to make each game more and mroe ridiculous both game play and plot wise. Wanna give me a brief summary of the plot's basis? I know there's three Main characters or something like that...
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: 1 ... 1647 1648 [1649] 1650 1651 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: