Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:51:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127001 times)
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #25125 on: December 17, 2015, 12:34:49 am »

Ayy lmao what's up
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25126 on: December 17, 2015, 05:29:21 am »

Ayy lmao what's up
hi there Smiley add me on IMs
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RosimInc
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #25127 on: December 17, 2015, 08:53:32 am »

I feel stupid for asking, but what is IMs?
By the way, hi Aryeh, how's life been treating you?
I was supposed to go to London study at UCL next January, and I almost contacted you when I was looking for housing, but I ended up cancelling the exchange.

And hello everyone else!

I think it's almost time for us to start a thread on reviving Ludicom Wink
Nah, I'm just pretty happy some of us are still in touch.
Take care!
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25128 on: December 17, 2015, 09:38:40 am »

instant messaging
like steam or skype or something
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #25129 on: December 17, 2015, 10:08:10 am »

By the way, hi Aryeh, how's life been treating you?
I was supposed to go to London study at UCL next January, and I almost contacted you when I was looking for housing, but I ended up cancelling the exchange.

And hello everyone else!

I think it's almost time for us to start a thread on reviving Ludicom Wink
Nah, I'm just pretty happy some of us are still in touch.
Take care!
The revival thing kinda fails each time :/

Ah UCL looks pretty nice from what I've seen. Since you'd be on exchange I'm going to assume you don't know what UCAS is, but I still have one slot left on my form so I was actually thinking of putting UCL or LSE as my last option (can have up to five) but can't decide which. Decisions, decisions Roll Eyes My friend has an offer from Imperial though so either would be pretty nearby.

Also Nintendo have finally confirmed the existence of Volcanion, like it was a huge secret lol
Report Spam   Logged

breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #25130 on: December 17, 2015, 11:37:06 am »

Ayyy what IM do you all use nowadays? I only have Skype and Facebook Messenger.
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25131 on: December 17, 2015, 12:33:16 pm »

Ayyy what IM do you all use nowadays? I only have Skype and Facebook Messenger.
I mostly use steam but I'm logged into skype but the window isn't open for that anymore so others have to initiate that.

Also Nintendo have finally confirmed the existence of Volcanion, like it was a huge secret lol
the reveals are cool though, even though we were aware of them.  It makes it official.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #25132 on: December 18, 2015, 07:25:35 am »

I mostly use steam but I'm logged into skype but the window isn't open for that anymore so others have to initiate that.
the reveals are cool though, even though we were aware of them.  It makes it official.
Yeah it's pretty exciting, when do you think the event will be?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25133 on: December 18, 2015, 10:29:20 am »

Yeah it's pretty exciting, when do you think the event will be?
Sometime around the movie release perhaps.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25134 on: December 22, 2015, 03:56:24 pm »

If nobody noticed, I posted pictures of our son in the hidden land.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #25135 on: December 28, 2015, 12:31:59 am »

Add me on steam cmjten10
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25136 on: December 28, 2015, 06:44:23 am »

Add me on steam cmjten10
Sent Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25137 on: January 11, 2016, 06:56:45 pm »

I really hope my car can survive until after tax season. I cant afford to fix it so once i get my tax return im going to try and trade it in and get a different car.

The motors ticking and the transmissions going out so theres no hope left for this car. ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25138 on: January 19, 2016, 01:43:06 pm »

Going to an eye place tomorrow to see about getting an eye exam and seeing how borked my eyes are, then afterwards ill be hitting up the unemployment office to see about this work force training thing that can pay for my CDL schooling and see if I can qualify somehow. I'm going hard as fuck right now trying to move on with my life and get a career started, cuz cart attending fucking sucks.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25139 on: January 20, 2016, 08:13:18 pm »

Got glasses. Left eye wasnt that bad, right eye was fucked.

Its really hard to wear them cuz I never wore glasses before and its giving me the worst of head aches. ;__;
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1674 1675 [1676] 1677 1678 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: