Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:18:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1678 1679 [1680] 1681 1682 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 126980 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25185 on: July 01, 2016, 09:34:39 am »

Wow. Sounds like you made real progress since we last spoke.
Is your GF working too or is she in school? Grats on the booty btw! Wink

I had a muslim friend who was racist to muslim. Awesome time~
she works two jobs but one pays good but gives no hours so she only staying cuz she gets health insurance through them.  The ither one she loves but not enoigh hours yet ans itll be a year before she can apply for benefits with them.

Racism is awesome~
Report Spam   Logged

NintendoLverr
Meee
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #25186 on: July 03, 2016, 05:46:37 pm »

Bort.

Pokemon clip somehow came up in my YouTube feed, made me think of PPN, then back to here.  Took a while to remember the site Smiley Hi.
Report Spam   Logged
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #25187 on: July 03, 2016, 07:42:11 pm »

Bort.

Pokemon clip somehow came up in my YouTube feed, made me think of PPN, then back to here.  Took a while to remember the site Smiley Hi.
What's up. It's great to see old members drop by every once in a while. I've been lurking a bit just to see what's up but I never bothered to post anything.

It's been a long time since I was last active, so I thought I'd give you an update on what's going on with my life right now. Currently, I am a student at a Canadian university for Computer Science with a specialization in Information Security. I am going into my second year of studies this coming September. First year was challenging since it was a huge jump from high school, but I got through with a decent GPA. I'm really looking forward to second year since that's when I start taking more specialized courses instead of the general intro courses I took in the first year.

As for the summer, I'm currently working maintenance at a factory. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a job that's related to my field, but that's to be expected of someone who only has first year knowledge. At the factory, I mainly deal with cleaning and fixing the huge CNC machines we use for production. It can get depressing sometimes since I have to deal with oil, grease, coolant, and gunk everyday, but I'm only working there until the end of the summer so I just try to tough it out. The pay isn't too bad and it's definitely much higher than my pay at a different factory last summer. I'm going to use the money I earn to help pay for tuition and allowance during the school year.

My social life has been going well. Quite a few of my high school friends go to the same university as me and I also made a lot of new friends in my program during orientation week. Relationship is not so good though. I kinda just got rejected by this girl I've been talking to for three months, but it was partly for a good reason. We're still good friends and we still talk as if nothing happened at all, although not as much since she's on a vacation in a different country right now. What's confusing is that she still wants to go out with me when she comes back, so I guess I'll just roll with it and see what happens next.

Finally, I'm considering getting a 3DS eventually after the Sun/Moon announcement. It's been four years since the last time I played Pokemon, so I'm out of touch. The same girl found out that I used to play Pokemon, so she convinced me to get the game so we could play together. I'm also going to get Pokemon Go for my phone when it comes out later this month and I hope that the game turns out to be amazing.

This has been quite long, but I thought I'd share my life with you guys. The last time I was active in this community, I was just a stupid 14-year old high schooler who did nothing but play video games all day. Now that I have actual responsibilities, it's quite difficult to find time to do the things I enjoy. Every once in a while, I'd find time to spend on myself and I'd look back to the times when I could just do whatever I wanted. Ludicom is one of the things I'd look back to and it's nice to lurk and see how everyone's doing since the PPN days. I hope you guys appreciate this and I would love to hear from you guys as well!
Report Spam   Logged
NintendoLverr
Meee
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #25188 on: July 03, 2016, 09:12:32 pm »

What's up. It's great to see old members drop by every once in a while. I've been lurking a bit just to see what's up but I never bothered to post anything.

It's been a long time since I was last active, so I thought I'd give you an update on what's going on with my life right now. Currently, I am a student at a Canadian university for Computer Science with a specialization in Information Security. I am going into my second year of studies this coming September. First year was challenging since it was a huge jump from high school, but I got through with a decent GPA. I'm really looking forward to second year since that's when I start taking more specialized courses instead of the general intro courses I took in the first year.

As for the summer, I'm currently working maintenance at a factory. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a job that's related to my field, but that's to be expected of someone who only has first year knowledge. At the factory, I mainly deal with cleaning and fixing the huge CNC machines we use for production. It can get depressing sometimes since I have to deal with oil, grease, coolant, and gunk everyday, but I'm only working there until the end of the summer so I just try to tough it out. The pay isn't too bad and it's definitely much higher than my pay at a different factory last summer. I'm going to use the money I earn to help pay for tuition and allowance during the school year.

My social life has been going well. Quite a few of my high school friends go to the same university as me and I also made a lot of new friends in my program during orientation week. Relationship is not so good though. I kinda just got rejected by this girl I've been talking to for three months, but it was partly for a good reason. We're still good friends and we still talk as if nothing happened at all, although not as much since she's on a vacation in a different country right now. What's confusing is that she still wants to go out with me when she comes back, so I guess I'll just roll with it and see what happens next.

Finally, I'm considering getting a 3DS eventually after the Sun/Moon announcement. It's been four years since the last time I played Pokemon, so I'm out of touch. The same girl found out that I used to play Pokemon, so she convinced me to get the game so we could play together. I'm also going to get Pokemon Go for my phone when it comes out later this month and I hope that the game turns out to be amazing.

This has been quite long, but I thought I'd share my life with you guys. The last time I was active in this community, I was just a stupid 14-year old high schooler who did nothing but play video games all day. Now that I have actual responsibilities, it's quite difficult to find time to do the things I enjoy. Every once in a while, I'd find time to spend on myself and I'd look back to the times when I could just do whatever I wanted. Ludicom is one of the things I'd look back to and it's nice to lurk and see how everyone's doing since the PPN days. I hope you guys appreciate this and I would love to hear from you guys as well!

That's awesome man! Good to know you're getting along well in school.  Your job sounds like a lot of fun. I ran a CNC mill on graveyard shifts during my first year of school, though I didn't fiddle with any programming.  Very monotonous job for me, but as you said the pay is pretty decent.

Relationships are tough, but luckily we're still young enough to not have to worry about them too much.  I really don't follow Pokemon anymore, didn't even know of the new games coming out.  I bought a 3DS back when X and Y came out, and I really did not care for he gameplay in those titles at all, so I don't think I'll be continuing to play the series.

I guess I'll throw a little life update out there as well...

So I went to school for two semesters, didn't care for my major so I then switched to Diesel Technology for 2014-2015 semesters.  Absolutely loaded course, first semester I was there M-F from 8a.m. to 5p.m. with a 1 hour commute each way, then second semester was the roughly the same schedule, minus the Friday class and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were 8a.m. to 10p.m.  Unfortunately I lost my father about a month before I finished the program last year, but I stuck it out and finished.  Haven't done anything with the credentials as now I'm home running the family business, which is fine with me really as I never planned to leave for very long - maybe a handful of years or so, just to kind of reinforce what I learned in school.  I'm with the same woman that I've been with for quite some time now, and our first son was just born towards the end of last year.  Young parenthood, to me, is a lot better than what everyone says.  He really brightens my day. 

So here we are now, our own little home, our family and the new edition puppy we just picked up the other day.  Things are going fairly well for me.  I've been blessed and don't have any money issues.  I do a lot of odd jobs after work that we have no reason to worry, and when my lady finishes up school it'll be even better. 

I really am pretty jealous of your job.  I really want to get into machining, since I only touched on it with that one job and a little bit in school, so I've been busting my hump this last month or so trying to save up some cash for a decent vertical milling machine.  I've got enough spare cash now to pick up a nice older unit and some tooling, now it's just shopping around until I find the right deal.  Sorry for the long winded comment.
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25189 on: July 17, 2016, 08:07:45 pm »

That's awesome man! Good to know you're getting along well in school.  Your job sounds like a lot of fun. I ran a CNC mill on graveyard shifts during my first year of school, though I didn't fiddle with any programming.  Very monotonous job for me, but as you said the pay is pretty decent.

Relationships are tough, but luckily we're still young enough to not have to worry about them too much.  I really don't follow Pokemon anymore, didn't even know of the new games coming out.  I bought a 3DS back when X and Y came out, and I really did not care for he gameplay in those titles at all, so I don't think I'll be continuing to play the series.

I guess I'll throw a little life update out there as well...

So I went to school for two semesters, didn't care for my major so I then switched to Diesel Technology for 2014-2015 semesters.  Absolutely loaded course, first semester I was there M-F from 8a.m. to 5p.m. with a 1 hour commute each way, then second semester was the roughly the same schedule, minus the Friday class and Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday were 8a.m. to 10p.m.  Unfortunately I lost my father about a month before I finished the program last year, but I stuck it out and finished.  Haven't done anything with the credentials as now I'm home running the family business, which is fine with me really as I never planned to leave for very long - maybe a handful of years or so, just to kind of reinforce what I learned in school.  I'm with the same woman that I've been with for quite some time now, and our first son was just born towards the end of last year.  Young parenthood, to me, is a lot better than what everyone says.  He really brightens my day. 

So here we are now, our own little home, our family and the new edition puppy we just picked up the other day.  Things are going fairly well for me.  I've been blessed and don't have any money issues.  I do a lot of odd jobs after work that we have no reason to worry, and when my lady finishes up school it'll be even better. 

I really am pretty jealous of your job.  I really want to get into machining, since I only touched on it with that one job and a little bit in school, so I've been busting my hump this last month or so trying to save up some cash for a decent vertical milling machine.  I've got enough spare cash now to pick up a nice older unit and some tooling, now it's just shopping around until I find the right deal.  Sorry for the long winded comment.
so what is the family business? And hows being a parent?
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25190 on: July 25, 2016, 08:42:24 am »

Considering I was an admin or whatever I should post an update. I just randomly stumbled upon this in my bookmarks. I haven't really been on since April.
I mean, my last post, "rip" kinda shows what I meant, it's all done now. But I won't forget all the memories and how it shaped my teenage years. And the great people I've met.
I mostly got into this dank meme thing because I thought it was funny and the site is basically dead, unfortunately. I can tell you if people still used Internet Forums like they used to, I would have taken it alot more seriously. I do thank kloud and kinfin for the opportunity.

Anyways, life update. I'm going to college for multimedia design and development. I converted my HP pre-built PC into a gaming Pc (took it apart and got a new case and graphics card and stuff). I still have the same Honda Civic and haven't done much too it since, I bought a front lip and was saving to buy some coilovers but then I hit a curb quite badly and destroyed the front fender liner and bumper (along with my steelies). I work at a cellphone warehouse. I'm going to meet Aryeh irl this weekend (one of two former members I still talk to on a daily basis, him and loom). I've gotten super into wrestling and watch RAW and Smackdown on a daily basis, along with a PPV Night every month with friends (as if I wasnt already a super-nerd). I'm still into Pokemon, I'm getting Sun and Moon. Socially not much has happened because I havent done much social stuff. It's just me and my 5 friends hanging out like every other day. Hopefully in college I will meet someone. I know I was making fun of kloud and kinfin for getting in the accident, because I'm awful, but I do genuinely hope everything turns out better for everyone.

If anyone reads this (probably only starrk), I guess it's a formal goodbye, since the last post I made was "rip" in April, and nothing since my 19th birthday. I will probably visit from time to time when I remember, but mostly for the nostalgia.

Obligratory kanye update: taylor swift got fucking demolished omg what a stupid idiot
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:47:19 am by THE DANK MEMER » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25191 on: September 14, 2016, 03:44:08 pm »

Afro
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
ShroomAttack
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #25192 on: September 19, 2016, 01:56:48 am »

Haven't visited this site in months but it's really nice to see all the life updates from everyone!
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25193 on: September 21, 2016, 07:05:43 am »

Working almost 70 hours a week is killing me ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25194 on: September 22, 2016, 07:33:34 pm »

Hi guys
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25195 on: September 24, 2016, 10:32:32 am »

Hi guys
sup breh?
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25196 on: September 30, 2016, 12:31:23 am »

Looks like this place is still kinda alive lol. Good to see
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25197 on: October 07, 2016, 11:52:07 pm »

im always here. Like a ghost of christmas past.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25198 on: October 13, 2016, 04:41:24 pm »

It isn't really :/
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25199 on: October 13, 2016, 11:46:29 pm »

im always here. Like a ghost of christmas past.
Well, Christmas is coming up. Kinda...in like 2 months haha.
It isn't really :/
Lol, well it is for now as long as people keep posting
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1678 1679 [1680] 1681 1682 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: