Ludicom
March 18, 2024, 09:46:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1682 1683 [1684] 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 123072 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25245 on: December 04, 2017, 11:48:07 am »

It was Sean

ip banned

yeet
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25246 on: December 04, 2017, 11:57:37 am »

It was Sean

ip banned

yeet
Sean took it too far this time, these posts were not funny, just inappropriate trash.  Let's not have the ludicom resting place be soiled by gross stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25247 on: March 13, 2018, 06:18:27 pm »

Nostalgia again... miss the good times but no regrets
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25248 on: August 19, 2018, 09:31:52 am »

Spent some time reflecting on back in the day. Funny story, I had a 20 posts per day minimum I enforced on myself when I first joined because I wanted into the Hidden Land so badly...
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25249 on: September 16, 2018, 11:16:53 pm »

I miss the old days
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25250 on: January 24, 2019, 09:09:08 pm »

Still look at this place from tie to time
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25251 on: March 23, 2019, 10:51:27 pm »

Yup. I still exist.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25252 on: March 28, 2019, 07:17:53 am »

Yup. I still exist.
Yo
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Majestic
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #25253 on: June 06, 2019, 06:56:47 am »

First check in after probably 2 years, can't remember the password from my DarkDragon account so used my old Evionet name Smiley

How's everyone doing?

Edit: The URLs for most of my old sigs don't work, shame that I didn't save them Cry
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 07:24:15 am by Majestic » Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25254 on: November 20, 2019, 06:40:52 pm »

I still come here for the nostalgia
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #25255 on: December 08, 2019, 02:42:23 am »

You know, every once in a while, I suddenly remembered how much I used to be active in PPN, drapionet, evionet and then here, and the nostalgia train hits hard.

Welp, today is that day again.

Sorry I didn't check in discord anymore. I probably should when I can. But yeah, I don't think I can ever truly forget about this place since it was quite a big part of my early teen years growing up. Even as life moves on, I still wonder once in a while how are my friends I knew from here are doing right now.

Hope all of you are well. I miss y'all and the fun times I had talking to everyone.
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25256 on: February 10, 2020, 04:32:24 pm »

Kloud and I are living a happy enough life. Bills suck but what else is new? We're having a fourth child this summer, our first girl, before pulling plugs and cutting cords. It's a lot of work but it's worth it.

I don't use the discord because of certain individuals causing me unnecessary stress, but the memories of this place are a regular thing for at least me
Report Spam   Logged

Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #25257 on: March 08, 2020, 06:33:02 pm »

I’ve done a lot of reflecting on this website and how it shaped me into who I am now. And I relized just how much it messed me up. I was way too young to be on here, interacting with people calling me their loli and whatnot. I realized that I fear sending my photograph to people because of how many times my face and voice and video presence got memed. I think this website may be where I started feeling like nobody took me seriously, and that’s been a constant theme throughout my life. Fun.

Looking back? I think i miss the idea of this community and what it was more than I actually miss it. I’m a lot different than I was when I was younger, thanks to various (usually negative) interpersonal relationships and self discovery that was sparked by mental illness. The two times I was in the discord made me realize that I probably don’t fit in with this community as I am now, and that’s fine.

Another personal update, while I’m here I suppose. I’m 21 now. Hard to believe it’s been that long. I’ve been with my current boyfriend for almost 3 and a half years. He’s very patient when dealing with me, which is perfect. I’ve used they/them pronouns for the past couple years after a long while of struggling with my identity. English (writing) major with an art minor in university, my junior year. Hoping to go for a masters in library sciences. It suits me a lot more than computer science ever did. I’ve made a lot of fantastic friends through my college’s Smash Bros club, which I’m the president of. Love every second of it. Things are hard now, but I’ve cut out toxic people from my life and am starting to be a little more stable overall again. That’s really all I can ask for.

I felt like gravity was weighing down on me more than ever while writing this. Thinking about this website and returning always made me nervous and afraid. I loved my time here and cherish most of the memories, but I don’t miss it. Thank you guys for being a part of my life.
Report Spam   Logged
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25258 on: March 27, 2020, 11:01:03 am »

...well now I feel like shit for introducing you to the place.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25259 on: March 31, 2020, 01:29:23 am »

We where kids... I look back at alot of things I did and said, and how I acted towards people, and it was bad. I don't remember or think I did anything towards Abigail, but theres no doubt we all had a part in that environment in some way.

This site was a big part of my development as a youth, it helped me feel not so lonely when I was lonely, which was very important for me as a kid. But at the same time, I was easily influenced as a kid and alot of bad things that I did or bad things that happened where because of my lack of judgement and blindness to what I was doing...

I do have love for alot of the people I've met here, those who I probably never will talk to again, and so on. But everyone here had an impact on my upbringing in a negative or positive way, and helped make me the person I am today.

I do check on here time to time, mostly for nostalgia.

Life update, I've finished school, but this COVID-19 Quarantine got my life on a standstill, like most. Lost over 35 pounds and going, staying healthy.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: 1 ... 1682 1683 [1684] 1685
  Print  

Jump to: