Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 03:52:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127457 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #480 on: May 07, 2010, 09:20:57 am »

Pretty much, LOL.

No cure for stupidity, I suppose. Some people will never admit they've done wrong (e-mail was from Blake, so you know). *shrug*
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 07, 2010, 09:28:10 am »

Pretty much, LOL.

No cure for stupidity, I suppose. Some people will never admit they've done wrong (e-mail was from Blake, so you know). *shrug*
god i wish you could forward me the email or something T-T
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 07, 2010, 09:33:07 am »

Pretty much, LOL.

xD LOL
Blake will never admit that he flames people.  He even posted a topic with the definition of flame even though he was actually posting the definition of what he always does xD
can you show us the email? xD it will be funny Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 07, 2010, 09:38:02 am »

xD LOL
Blake will never admit that he flames people.  He even posted a topic with the definition of flame even though he was actually posting the definition of what he always does xD
can you show us the email? xD it will be funny Tongue
even when i was was flaming him for raging at everything all he said was i never do anything, its eveyrone else, i just get blamed for it D:
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: May 07, 2010, 09:38:24 am »

Sure, just let me switch to my lappy and I'll PM it to you both.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: May 07, 2010, 09:39:51 am »

Sure, just let me switch to my lappy and I'll PM it to you both.
=D yay. this is fixin to be good.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: May 07, 2010, 09:44:45 am »

=D yay. this is fixin to be good.
Sent to both of you. God, I love how sending to more than one person at a time actually works here.

I also included my tl;dr version of his e-mail beneath it. Enjoy, lol..
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: May 07, 2010, 09:49:16 am »

Sent to both of you. God, I love how sending to more than one person at a time actually works here.

I also included my tl;dr version of his e-mail beneath it. Enjoy, lol..
im enjoying every word. xD
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 07, 2010, 09:51:12 am »

xDDDDD thanks for sending
Blake is so funny
I love your translation of what he said xD
and once again Blake is so incredibly stupid not knowing what the hell he is talking about, but remember he always right, even when he isnt Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: May 07, 2010, 09:55:39 am »

xDDDDD thanks for sending
Blake is so funny
I love your translation of what he said xD
and once again Blake is so incredibly stupid not knowing what the hell he is talking about, but remember he always right, even when he isnt Tongue
i wonder if when he comes back he'll be all like "baaaww i was innocent but i got banned ;~;"
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: May 07, 2010, 09:56:51 am »

i wonder if when he comes back he'll be all like "baaaww i was innocent but i got banned ;~;"
It's happened before.

Basically, that's what he'll say to everyone but the Mods is there. When a Mod shows up, he'll act all moody and emo, like he just got spanked.

Hehe, fun time for the whole family! XD

It sure kills the boredom, though. I'll have to post it to the staff board on PPN once it's back up. Whichll be funny, even if I'm supposed to take this seriously, it's become a joke. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 07, 2010, 10:00:23 am »

It's happened before.

Basically, that's what he'll say to everyone but the Mods is there. When a Mod shows up, he'll act all moody and emo, like he just got spanked.

Hehe, fun time for the whole family! XD

It sure kills the boredom, though. I'll have to post it to the staff board on PPN once it's back up. Whichll be funny, even if I'm supposed to take this seriously, it's become a joke. XD
lolz. yall ever gonna perma ban him? ._. cuz its gonna suck if i keep getting banned like this lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 07, 2010, 10:00:34 am »

yeah xD I bet even TimF would find it funny Tongue

Blake doesnt have a sense of right or wrong and he doesnt seem to be aware of his actions and the consequences of them.  He needs to realise that what he does is not good.  If he were totally innocent, then why would everyone dislike him in the first place.  The causal link of everyone not liking him... is him.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 07, 2010, 10:01:52 am »

lolz. yall ever gonna perma ban him? ._. cuz its gonna suck if i keep getting banned like this lol.
yes Blake definately needs to be permabanned.  The bad things he has done has added up to a lot, and compared to members who have been permabanned, logically he belongs right up there with them.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: May 07, 2010, 10:03:30 am »

yes Blake definately needs to be permabanned.  The bad things he has done has added up to a lot, and compared to members who have been permabanned, logically he belongs right up there with them.
people have been permabanned?! O_O

yeah xD I bet even TimF would find it funny Tongue

Blake doesnt have a sense of right or wrong and he doesnt seem to be aware of his actions and the consequences of them.  He needs to realise that what he does is not good.  If he were totally innocent, then why would everyone dislike him in the first place.  The causal link of everyone not liking him... is him.
and now that hes in kuwait, hes gonna be anger the wrong person and wind up 6 feet under D:
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: