Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:37:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 126933 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #555 on: May 08, 2010, 09:34:53 am »

w00t Breloom just said yes about joining the APB!!!
So how many people do we have a definite yes from now?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 08, 2010, 09:35:55 am »

So how many people do we have a definite yes from now?
including us... 5 xD
but there are loads who will probably say yes once we tell them

People in it already:

Kloud
Aryeh
Starrk
Carl
Breloom

People who will probably join:
Eric
Daniel
Parrot
Zohaib
Rushad
James
Sakashi
Unique
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 08, 2010, 09:45:49 am »

dont forget silver....
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 08, 2010, 09:47:49 am »

dont forget silver....
yeah if we contact Silver, he can ban Blake from the Anime Thread, so if we dont succeed in getting Blake banned, he may want to leave xD

Breloom is contacting Waldo and Mihawk about the matter of the apb Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 08, 2010, 09:53:20 am »

yeah if we contact Silver, he can ban Blake from the Anime Thread, so if we dont succeed in getting Blake banned, he may want to leave xD

Breloom is contacting Waldo and Mihawk about the matter of the apb Tongue
even if hes banned from the thread hed still post in it and ruin it for everyone D=
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #560 on: May 08, 2010, 11:49:05 am »

*wakes up*
rmhmmr... what's the apb?
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 08, 2010, 12:15:12 pm »

*wakes up*
rmhmmr... what's the apb?
all pints bulletin, were trying to get all the members we can to send timf pms/emails to request blake gets perma banned so we can have peace :U
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #562 on: May 08, 2010, 12:20:30 pm »

all pints bulletin, were trying to get all the members we can to send timf pms/emails to request blake gets perma banned so we can have peace :U

huh? kewl!
I already sent timf an abuse form concerning Blake just before you both got banned.
So, I'm in.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 08, 2010, 12:30:58 pm »

huh? kewl!
I already sent timf an abuse form concerning Blake just before you both got banned.
So, I'm in.
i wish i oculd join but timf permabanned me =(
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 08, 2010, 01:00:51 pm »

i wish i oculd join but timf permabanned me =(
What? =O he permabanned you?? Seriously you didnt even deserve the temp ban, how the hell did you get a permaban, and Blake only getting some lousy temp ban! Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 08, 2010, 01:11:05 pm »

What? =O he permabanned you?? Seriously you didnt even deserve the temp ban, how the hell did you get a permaban, and Blake only getting some lousy temp ban! Shocked
well kloud said timf banned me until he reviews the case instead my my two day ban, and we all know timf is never on, and when he is he never does what hes supposed to do so im pretty much never getting back on ppn ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 08, 2010, 01:33:56 pm »

well kloud said timf banned me until he reviews the case instead my my two day ban, and we all know timf is never on, and when he is he never does what hes supposed to do so im pretty much never getting back on ppn ._.
Urgh TimF's incompetance is ridiculous.  It took him about 9 months for him to get back to my one of my PMs xD so ummmm good luck.... Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 08, 2010, 01:36:09 pm »

i'll never be able to post on ppn again =(
Report Spam   Logged

DeepBlueMajesty
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 08, 2010, 01:38:29 pm »

People in it already:

Kloud
Aryeh
Starrk
Carl
Breloom

People who will probably join:
Eric
Daniel
Parrot
Zohaib
Rushad
James
Sakashi
Unique
We just send that mail to Tim?

If so I'm in.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 08, 2010, 01:41:50 pm »

We just send that mail to Tim?

If so I'm in.
w00t! Tongue
Did someone send you a copy of the letter?  I dont know all who has the letter... :/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: