Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:26:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127054 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: May 08, 2010, 01:46:49 pm »

ok since Parrot has already sent the letter to TimF due to the fact he is probably impatient, in order to avoid him looking stupid as the only one to send it, I recommend the rest of us send it now too....
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 08, 2010, 01:51:59 pm »

sorry for double post, but I just sent it to TimF with this addition paragraph:

Do you recall when everybody had various clubs.  Well that game died, and that is because Blake ruined it...twice.  He is a terrible member who gets by, by ruining things for everybody else.

anyway now that Parrot sent the first letter, we need to speed up, so yeah we gotta spread it around and tell more people, but faster! :/
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
DeepBlueMajesty
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: May 08, 2010, 01:58:29 pm »

Sorry. >.<

The pm wasn't specific on when to send it.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: May 08, 2010, 02:11:37 pm »

Sorry. >.<

The pm wasn't specific on when to send it.
it said it was a draft. i bet you sent the whole thing too >.>
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: May 08, 2010, 02:22:54 pm »

it said it was a draft. i bet you sent the whole thing too >.>
I hope he didnt send below the dotted line :/
either way, we need to start sending it then... and therefore spreading it around some more
Report Spam   Logged

DeepBlueMajesty
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: May 08, 2010, 02:24:21 pm »

I hope he didnt send below the dotted line :/
either way, we need to start sending it then... and therefore spreading it around some more
He didn't. He just sent what was above the line that was in code (or quote?) tags. 

I messed up badly, but I'm not an idiot
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: May 08, 2010, 02:26:25 pm »

....aryeh, you are and idiot. ._.

and i cant even send it cuz im perma banned Dx
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: May 08, 2010, 02:30:51 pm »

....aryeh, you are and idiot. ._.

and i cant even send it cuz im perma banned Dx
and idiot?  hmmm flaw makes sentence backfire kaboom!
and how am I an idiot anyway?
and lolz yeah I knew you couldnt send it, but you are on teh list to send it as soon as you get unbanned if Tim can be bothered to unban you xD
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: May 08, 2010, 02:38:35 pm »

and idiot?  hmmm flaw makes sentence backfire kaboom!
and how am I an idiot anyway?
and lolz yeah I knew you couldnt send it, but you are on teh list to send it as soon as you get unbanned if Tim can be bothered to unban you xD
twas the point. it was spam on 4chon long ago where if you made a thread a bot would go you sir are and idiot

and you know damn good and well he will never do that D8>
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: May 08, 2010, 02:40:48 pm »

have faith xD
TimF may unban you
and btw ... Koke-crack who said he was banned, uses proxies and he can post
Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: May 08, 2010, 02:41:59 pm »

have faith xD
TimF may unban you
and btw ... Koke-crack who said he was banned, uses proxies and he can post
Tongue
i cant make a new account. tim disabled new account registrations. ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: May 08, 2010, 02:53:29 pm »

i cant make a new account. tim disabled new account registrations. ._.
no I said Koke-Crack was banned and he said he uses a proxy and he can still post with his account... I didnt say anything about making a new account
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #582 on: May 08, 2010, 03:02:49 pm »

no I said Koke-Crack was banned and he said he uses a proxy and he can still post with his account... I didnt say anything about making a new account
he banned my account not my IP....
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 08, 2010, 03:05:37 pm »

he banned my account not my IP....
darn it >.<
anyway I just sent Silver the letter as he is in! w00t
he will ban Blake from the anime thread when/if Blake comes back Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #584 on: May 08, 2010, 03:09:24 pm »

Starrk did you send Mag a copy of the letter before?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: