Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:54:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127138 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #915 on: May 22, 2010, 05:36:27 pm »

am i the only person who knows what google is?!?!
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 22, 2010, 05:42:04 pm »

From what I can tell you can only release them up to a certain point... like once they've been clicked a certain amount of times you have to keep them...
am i the only person who knows what google is?!?!
Well thank you captain snark =)
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 23, 2010, 02:23:00 am »

why does no one have a bloody lotad!!1! Dx
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 23, 2010, 04:24:34 am »

so ummmm How does one go about finding Novelties and Legendaries?  Do they ever show up in
teh Lab? How long would I have to refresh to be lucky enough to find one? (On average from personal experience)
Summonable legendaries from an item show up in the lab and you have 5 minutes to find them before they become public.  Sometimes GPX will release very rare legends into the lab like Deoxys, Mew, Azelf... even Arceus, and getting them is very very requiring of luck.

And can you release eggs?
Yes you can release eggs, they go into the Egg Shelter after 15 minutes, just like how released Pokémon go into the Safari Zone

And can you trade?
GPX+ dont allow trades, which is reallly annoying!!!! which means to give a Pokémon to someone, you have to abandon it and hope they succeed in getting it, but of course someone else could snip it >.<[/n]
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #919 on: May 23, 2010, 08:54:12 am »

Aryeh geuss what? I got a Rayquaza in the lab last night, I nearly fainted!

I have another question also... when I first joined GPX+ on this account that I'm actually using there was a little treasure chest like thingy up on the latest updates bar, and I clicked it and got the wing I can use to summon Lugia, was that an event for HGSS?

And I still have the wing... lol I'm scared to fail at getting Lugia D=
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 23, 2010, 08:57:15 am »

Aryeh geuss what? I got a Rayquaza in the lab last night, I nearly fainted!

I have another question also... when I first joined GPX+ on this account that I'm actually using there was a little treasure chest like thingy up on the latest updates bar, and I clicked it and got the wing I can use to summon Lugia, was that an event for HGSS?

And I still have the wing... lol I'm scared to fail at getting Lugia D=
congrats Cheesy

A feature of GPX is if you are lucky you will find the Chests which can be different colours and contain the summoning items to summon legends.  The black chests get you a Corruption Orb.
The summonable legends are Lugia, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Heatran, Cresselia and Shaymin Tongue  It wasnt just for HGSS, it's a site feature.  As well as chests, there is also the little old man which gets you a MissingNo egg... and there is also the Manaphy egg which gets you a Manaphy egg xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 23, 2010, 09:01:48 am »

so... the rayquaza I got most likely someone summoned it and missed it? aw I feel mean now, that poor person It took their egg ._.

Is it hard to find eggs after you summon them?? Like I said... I'va had that wing since the beginning of my account...
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 23, 2010, 09:03:33 am »

so... the rayquaza I got most likely someone summoned it and missed it? aw I feel mean now, that poor person It took their egg ._.

Is it hard to find eggs after you summon them?? Like I said... I'va had that wing since the beginning of my account...
yeah you probably got that rayquaza from someone else's summon xD
and ummm it's pretty much luck... you have 5 minutes to find it, and then it becomes public... you could do it when the lab become empty which sometimes happens
I have a rainbow wing which is still in my bag since forever xD
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 23, 2010, 09:06:38 am »

kaykay haha I'll watch the "people viewing this page" number haha I'll wait til weekdays when less people are online...
Report Spam   Logged

Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 23, 2010, 09:09:18 am »

What's GPX?
Report Spam   Logged

Would it be wrong to make my sig, "The King is back!"?
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: May 23, 2010, 09:11:14 am »

What's GPX?
It's an adoptables website purely for Pokémon
Report Spam   Logged

Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: May 23, 2010, 09:12:11 am »

So it's not a game or anything?
Report Spam   Logged

Would it be wrong to make my sig, "The King is back!"?
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: May 23, 2010, 09:12:28 am »

Not an official one

Aryeh, what kind of items do you find in the Walker?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: May 23, 2010, 09:12:53 am »

So it's not a game or anything?
Well unlike other adoptable sites, there is more to do so its kind of a game
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: May 23, 2010, 09:13:20 am »

Aryeh, what kind of items do you find in the Walker?
All the items in the walker are just accesories to dress your Pokémon
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: