Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 09:22:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127634 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: July 06, 2010, 10:14:13 am »

Also If You Did 360 Your Personality Nothing Would Change As 360 Is Still Facing The Same Way As Before So In Other Words You Won't Change Your Personality?
If he did a 180 than he would have a backwards personality.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 06, 2010, 10:20:30 am »

what if he did a 90? o.o
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 06, 2010, 10:27:30 am »

That Would Be What He Wants To Do I Think.

what if he did a 90? o.o
Depends On Which Direction He Turns. He Could Have A Left Winged Personality Or A Right Winged Personality.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 06, 2010, 10:40:29 am »

I Was Using Vista And It Doesn't Have Any Of My Passwords Saved On It So I Couldn't Log In And Send It To You Myself.

Also If You Did 360 Your Personality Nothing Would Change As 360 Is Still Facing The Same Way As Before So In Other Words You Won't Change Your Personality?
cos I was joking Tongue
I dont know if I can change my personality... I can try, and I'll see if I'm able to
and ok? why did you want to send it to me?
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 06, 2010, 10:58:44 am »

cos I was joking Tongue
I dont know if I can change my personality... I can try, and I'll see if I'm able to
and ok? why did you want to send it to me?
Cuz He Said You Got Banned And I Told Him To Tell You I Said Install Gentoo! >_>
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 06, 2010, 11:01:27 am »

Cuz He Said You Got Banned And I Told Him To Tell You I Said Install Gentoo! >_>
xDDDDDDDDDD

anyways wth? most online: 194. o.o
*checks the total member* 54 O.O
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:09:33 am by Eric » Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 06, 2010, 11:09:43 am »

why?
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 06, 2010, 02:31:18 pm »

why?
Cuz Gentoo Wouid Fix Your Problems! D<

xDDDDDDDDDD

anyways wth? most online: 194. o.o
*checks the total member* 54 O.O
Don't Forget Guests!
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 06, 2010, 02:45:45 pm »

Cuz Gentoo Wouid Fix Your Problems! D<
why?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 06, 2010, 02:55:37 pm »

Starrk I didnt pm Airavon, we blocked eachother ages ago
I dont lie, I have nothing to lose.  I have nothing to lie about.  I dont know why you think I do
I wasnt warned at all.
I dont spam.  Yes I have fought but not much
and that thing with Airavon was nothing.  All that happened was that I told airavon he was godmodding, he shouted at me and said I flamed him.  I was calm the whole time.  Barely anything happened, even Airavon wasnt that bad.  People just exagerrated
so please stop calling me a liar, because I dont lie.
I am upset that you think so badly of me like that.
But I didnt pm Airavon because we've blocked eachother for months.  I didnt troll him.  He trolls me a lot and I took the bait.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1270 on: July 06, 2010, 03:23:12 pm »

I want to start my new RP on PPN but Aryeh got banned Angry

coughdamntimfcough
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 06, 2010, 03:38:03 pm »

Starrk I didnt pm Airavon, we blocked eachother ages ago
I dont lie, I have nothing to lose.  I have nothing to lie about.  I dont know why you think I do
I wasnt warned at all.
I dont spam.  Yes I have fought but not much
and that thing with Airavon was nothing.  All that happened was that I told airavon he was godmodding, he shouted at me and said I flamed him.  I was calm the whole time.  Barely anything happened, even Airavon wasnt that bad.  People just exagerrated
so please stop calling me a liar, because I dont lie.
I am upset that you think so badly of me like that.
But I didnt pm Airavon because we've blocked eachother for months.  I didnt troll him.  He trolls me a lot and I took the bait.
Once More, When Did I Say It Was Recent?

You Do Spam.

And You Do In Fact Lie To Acquire That Which You Desire Just like The Dinosaurs!

And I Have Seen You Troll Him Before. =.=
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 06, 2010, 03:42:15 pm »

Once More, When Did I Say It Was Recent?

You Do Spam.

And You Do In Fact Lie To Acquire That Which You Desire Just like The Dinosaurs!

And I Have Seen You Troll Him Before. =.=
I do not lie, I barely ever lie.  You can call me anything, but do not call me a liar because I am not.  If it's one thing about me, I tell the truth.  I dont actually care what people think of me, so I dont have to lie.
And what I did wasnt trolling, it was being baited by trolls.  Something I wont do again.  I'm just gonna ignore his existence.
And I dont spam, I've argued yes, and that could be considered spammy, but that's about it.
I dont know why you posted about me posting all those pics the other day.  You do it all the time, and I posted a bunch on the Thread of Topicleness where it is perfectly fine.  If it had broken any rules, I wouldnt have done it.
You can insult me till you are blue in the face, but dont call me a liar because it's the only thing I'm definately not.
I suck as a person, I'm useless, I'm falling apart, I'm hated, I am too blunt about things.... most insults are true and you all know it.  I even hate myself.
But I'm not a liar and never will be.  In fact I'm probably hated because I do tell the truth.
If I desire something, I'll do it honestly.  And I dont even know what you are talking about in terms of "desiring something".  What the hell do I even want?  I've delt with a mother who lies a lot and I hate lieing a lot, I wont it at all so keep your incredibly wrong opinion to yourself.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 06, 2010, 03:47:19 pm »

I do not lie, I barely ever lie.  You can call me anything, but do not call me a liar because I am not.  If it's one thing about me, I tell the truth.  I dont actually care what people think of me, so I dont have to lie.
And what I did wasnt trolling, it was being baited by trolls.  Something I wont do again.  I'm just gonna ignore his existence.
And I dont spam, I've argued yes, and that could be considered spammy, but that's about it.
I dont know why you posted about me posting all those pics the other day.  You do it all the time, and I posted a bunch on the Thread of Topicleness where it is perfectly fine.  If it had broken any rules, I wouldnt have done it.
You can insult me till you are blue in the face, but dont call me a liar because it's the only thing I'm definately not.
I suck as a person, I'm useless, I'm falling apart, I'm hated, I am too blunt about things.... most insults are true and you all know it.  I even hate myself.
But I'm not a liar and never will be.  In fact I'm probably hated because I do tell the truth.
If I desire something, I'll do it honestly.  And I dont even know what you are talking about in terms of "desiring something".  What the hell do I even want?  I've delt with a mother who lies a lot and I hate lieing a lot, I wont it at all so keep your incredibly wrong opinion to yourself.
You Are Aware You Just Contradicted Yourself Yes?

And You Posted Those Pics Without Any Real Words In Your Posts For Like 2 Days. Yes I Post A Lot Of Pics Too But Not So many In A Short Time frame In One Thread With Zero Words.

And Stop Writing Such Long Posts That Just Repeat THemselves 5 Times. -.-
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1274 on: July 06, 2010, 03:48:17 pm »

I'm going to ask you all to quit discussing this.

The rules on PPN are different than here, and different people are in charge. Therefore, different things will constitute disiplinary action for breaking their rules.

This place is NOT for flaming/bashing/etc PPN or the disipline there. PPN is much like this site's sibling, and we share our memberbase. I want our sites to have a healthy relationship.

Therefore, I'd like to ask Aryeh to stop complaining about the disipline on PPN here. E-mail TimF, or maybe vent over IM to your friends.

I don't want this site to be the bad guy. Let's try and keep our name pure, okay? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: