Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:20:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 126982 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1275 on: July 06, 2010, 03:54:22 pm »

I'm not complaining about the discipline of PPN, I'm complaining that Starrk is calling me a liar when I am not in any way.  I am purely useless yes, I hate myself.  Maybe I should just be permabanned, maybe I should crawl into a pit and die.  But I'm not a liar.  That is one thing that I've got, and it's not going away just because Starrk says it is.  I'm probably hated because I'm honest, nomatter how much it hurts the people.

and I didnt contradict myself at all Starrk.  I'm fed up of you constantly baiting people, including me.  You just start problems and you should have been banned much more than me.
I'm out of here!  You are probably a lot more useless than I am, because I at least I have some kind of morals in me, whereas you did what I got banned for, on a ten times scale!

Yes Ive did bad stuff, I've been banned so what.  I dont even care that it's pretty much because DU and Richie are jealous I'm more active than them, so they wanted me out of the way.  I dont care anymore about anything, I dont even care they cant mod and killed PPN.  Because I'm probably crap too.  I'm almost as crap as Starrk.  But I'm not a liar, and I get really annoyed when I'm called a liar.  It's the one thing I'm freaking not!
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: July 06, 2010, 03:57:08 pm »

I'm going to ask you all to quit discussing this.

The rules on PPN are different than here, and different people are in charge. Therefore, different things will constitute disiplinary action for breaking their rules.

This place is NOT for flaming/bashing/etc PPN or the disipline there. PPN is much like this site's sibling, and we share our memberbase. I want our sites to have a healthy relationship.

Therefore, I'd like to ask Aryeh to stop complaining about the disipline on PPN here. E-mail TimF, or maybe vent over IM to your friends.

I don't want this site to be the bad guy. Let's try and keep our name pure, okay? Smiley
Kloud Am I Gonna Be Banned From PPN Again? D:

I'm not complaining about the discipline of PPN, I'm complaining that Starrk is calling me a liar when I am not in any way.  I am purely useless yes, I hate myself.  Maybe I should just be permabanned, maybe I should crawl into a pit and die.  But I'm not a liar.  That is one thing that I've got, and it's not going away just because Starrk says it is.  I'm probably hated because I'm honest, nomatter how much it hurts the people.

and I didnt contradict myself at all Starrk.  I'm fed up of you constantly baiting people, including me.  You just start problems and you should have been banned much more than me.
I'm out of here!  You are probably a lot more useless than I am, because I at least I have some kind of morals in me, whereas you did what I got banned for, on a ten times scale!

Yes Ive did bad stuff, I've been banned so what.  I dont even care that it's pretty much because DU and Richie are jealous I'm more active than them, so they wanted me out of the way.  I dont care anymore about anything, I dont even care they cant mod and killed PPN.  Because I'm probably crap too.  I'm almost as crap as Starrk.  But I'm not a liar, and I get really annoyed when I'm called a liar.  It's the one thing I'm freaking not!
You Did. You Said I Don't Ever Lie And Then You Said I Hardly Ever Lie Which Means You Do Lie Sometimes Which Contradicts Your Earlier Statement Of You Never Lie Ergo You Contradicted Yourself.

And BTW Your Ego Has Far Outgrown Mine So I Tip My Hat You To Good Sir. You Have Bested Me.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1277 on: July 06, 2010, 03:57:31 pm »

Alright, I don't need an argument. I see your words, Aryeh. True enough.

Keep in mind that Starrk is a bit on the troll side. Don't let him bother you too much, he likes it when people react to him.

I'm locking this to give everybody a quick break. To cool off and all.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1278 on: July 06, 2010, 04:57:59 pm »

[unlocked]

Don't egg each other on. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: July 06, 2010, 05:07:43 pm »

... *sigh*
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: July 06, 2010, 05:16:54 pm »

Alright, I don't need an argument. I see your words, Aryeh. True enough.

Keep in mind that Starrk is a bit on the troll side. Don't let him bother you too much, he likes it when people react to him.

I'm locking this to give everybody a quick break. To cool off and all.
I Only Troll When Telling People To Install Gentoo Or Correcting There Horrendous Grammar! D:<
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1281 on: July 06, 2010, 05:48:34 pm »

Taco~ Taco~ Tacosu~!
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1282 on: July 06, 2010, 05:51:53 pm »

I Only Troll When Telling People To Install Gentoo Or Correcting There Horrendous Grammar! D:<
*coughcough*
Report Spam   Logged

Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: July 06, 2010, 06:34:34 pm »

xD so.....
new topic hurpa derpa
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: July 07, 2010, 03:10:41 am »

Hey guys =D
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: July 07, 2010, 07:42:41 am »

*coughcough*
It's Not Like I Can Ever See What I'm Typing On Here. ;_; It's Black Text On A Black Background! Dx
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: July 07, 2010, 09:16:37 am »

It's Not Like I Can Ever See What I'm Typing On Here. ;_; It's Black Text On A Black Background! Dx
black background?
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1287 on: July 07, 2010, 09:57:26 am »

CHANGE IT NAO!
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: July 07, 2010, 09:59:43 am »

CHANGE IT NAO!
I Can't....

black background?
The Box Where You Type Is Black ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: July 07, 2010, 10:15:20 am »

I Can't....

The Box Where You Type Is Black ._.
Orly? Mine is white ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: