Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:07:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127025 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1290 on: July 07, 2010, 10:25:01 am »

Orly? Mine is white ._.
It's Cuz My OSX Black Theme. I Could Fix It If I Could Update But Since My HDD Is Failing There Be No Chance Until I Get A New One Which Should Be Next Week. ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1291 on: July 07, 2010, 01:48:21 pm »

It's Cuz My OSX Black Theme. I Could Fix It If I Could Update But Since My HDD Is Failing There Be No Chance Until I Get A New One Which Should Be Next Week. ._.

Then stop complaining.
Report Spam   Logged

Omnipotent
The Myth
Lombre Apprentice

"Checkmate.."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1292 on: July 07, 2010, 03:10:34 pm »

Taco sig. The tacos live on x3

*laughs maniacally*
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: July 07, 2010, 04:06:50 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1294 on: July 07, 2010, 07:26:55 pm »

Taco sig. The tacos live on x3

*laughs maniacally*

Yeah... right!
Report Spam   Logged

Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: July 07, 2010, 11:12:11 pm »

me so bored D:
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: July 08, 2010, 12:21:37 am »

Me too
*Is downloading GTA: Criminal Russia* =D
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: July 08, 2010, 06:53:55 am »

Richie said in ppn's ToT that I posted an anti-christian picture when that thing with Airavon happened the other day, which is absolute bullcrap, I didnt post anything of the sort.  I dont have anything against christians, I had something against airavon for being mean to non christians.

Richie if you read this, all the stuff you said about me actually applies to you.  You've done tons worse than me.  I admit I've done some bad stuff but it was a long time ago.  But the one thing I havnt done in ages, is lie.  I have nothing to gain from lieing, I dont even care about ppn anymore.  I'm just gonna rp there and do some trades, and not bother with anything else, because of the pure hate I've recieved from people from ancient grudges from 2 years ago!  You should be my position right now because you deserve it a lot more than I do.  You are a Fake Mod.

and it's funny how people speak about me "behind my back"
you cant stop proxies

and I'm probably gonna leave Ludicom too since the people from ppn who hate me because for some weird reason they dont trust me, are here too.  Kloud, good luck, you are the only real mod on PPN who earned a position instead of being noticed by winning a contest.  PPN is on a road to destruction with or without me (I had nothing to do with that).

Starrk, you know nothing about me.  You cant come right out and call me a liar, because I dont.  I havnt lied in just under 2 years, and my honesty is why I'm hated by many.  So please if you wish to insult me, insult me by calling me honest because that one actually fits.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 07:00:27 am by neonrider » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: July 08, 2010, 08:36:58 am »

Then stop complaining.
Nevar! D<
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: July 08, 2010, 09:26:43 am »

I've decided to reinvent myself.  I am officially now taking on the persona of Smugleaf

If you believe this to be a mistake, press 1
If you dont, press 2

If you pressed 1:
If you believe I should be Aryeh, press 3
If you believe I should make a different persona, press 4

If you pressed 2:
Smugleaf FTW?, press 1
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: July 08, 2010, 09:57:20 am »

Aryeh... D:
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: July 08, 2010, 10:01:29 am »

Aryeh... D:
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1302 on: July 08, 2010, 10:34:46 am »

*sleep*

Pff... I'm tired still xD I think I'll sleep in tomorrow x3
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 08, 2010, 10:55:35 am »

Lawl
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1304 on: July 08, 2010, 10:56:04 am »

I don't like it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: