Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:03:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127023 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: July 08, 2010, 12:04:43 pm »

I don't like it.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 08, 2010, 06:57:56 pm »

lol?
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 09, 2010, 11:36:42 am »

Best. pokemon. pictures. ever.
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 09, 2010, 02:10:22 pm »

Best. pokemon. pictures. ever.
lol pure win
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 09, 2010, 02:12:29 pm »

lol pure win
yeah.
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 09, 2010, 03:33:48 pm »

nice to know what you think of me Mag xD
I thought we were friends LOL
I guess not
it's funny that actually it's when you are banned, you get to know people better Tongue
and see their true colours
yayerz :]
*walks away and enjoys virtual lemonade*
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1311 on: July 09, 2010, 03:44:37 pm »

nice to know what you think of me Mag xD
I thought we were friends LOL
I guess not
it's funny that actually it's when you are banned, you get to know people better Tongue
and see their true colours
yayerz :]
*walks away and enjoys virtual lemonade*

Yes we're friends. Yes I thought you were annoying from your latest posts on here.
Point made? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 09, 2010, 03:51:08 pm »

Yes we're friends. Yes I thought you were annoying from your latest posts on here.
Point made? Tongue
and how was I annoying, when I wasnt even talking to you about the bannage.  I wasnt complaining about the banning ITSELF because of the following;

the best thing about being banned is that you actually get to know people for their true colours
learn who your real friends are, etc
and you learn to appreciate the guy who invented proxies

I think everyone should be banned and experience it =D
it's like being born again Tongue
except now I'm Smugleaf

I've turned over a new leaf
get it 
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1313 on: July 09, 2010, 03:57:56 pm »

Maybe. I'm too depressed to talk about it right now...
Maybe I was wrong, I know you weren't talking about me... whatever.
Report Spam   Logged

Richie625
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 09, 2010, 03:59:30 pm »

Richie said in ppn's ToT that I posted an anti-christian picture when that thing with Airavon happened the other day, which is absolute bullcrap, I didnt post anything of the sort.  I dont have anything against christians, I had something against airavon for being mean to non christians.

Richie if you read this, all the stuff you said about me actually applies to you.  You've done tons worse than me.  I admit I've done some bad stuff but it was a long time ago.  But the one thing I havnt done in ages, is lie.  I have nothing to gain from lieing, I dont even care about ppn anymore.  I'm just gonna rp there and do some trades, and not bother with anything else, because of the pure hate I've recieved from people from ancient grudges from 2 years ago!  You should be my position right now because you deserve it a lot more than I do.  You are a Fake Mod.

and it's funny how people speak about me "behind my back"
you cant stop proxies

and I'm probably gonna leave Ludicom too since the people from ppn who hate me because for some weird reason they dont trust me, are here too.  Kloud, good luck, you are the only real mod on PPN who earned a position instead of being noticed by winning a contest.  PPN is on a road to destruction with or without me (I had nothing to do with that).

Starrk, you know nothing about me.  You cant come right out and call me a liar, because I dont.  I havnt lied in just under 2 years, and my honesty is why I'm hated by many.  So please if you wish to insult me, insult me by calling me honest because that one actually fits.
You know this isn't PPN, Kloud runs this place so she can remove these if she likes to...

Coincidence you posted all of this during and right after that fight? This is what, the second time you fought with him about it? You also baited him 24/7. the sad thing is, is that you actually think you are right. And we never warned you? I warned you at least weekly on MSN and AIM, basically screaming at you because I couldn't get my words in your skull. you would have been banned ages ago if it wasn't for me doing something to stop it.

I honestly don't care if you think I'm a fake mod. And the same with everyone else. You guys don't know my situations, and you don't have to deal with the people at PPN. You guys blame the mods, or should I say DU and I for EVERYTHING. You guys always think you are right, and then you guys treat us like crap, and then make us wanna do stuff for you, and continue to treat us like this.

PPN is VERY soft with the rules. We are pretty much THE only Pokemon Forum that allows the stuff that goes on there. Like, I don't understand what you guys think. You ALL think PPN is going down into hell, and you only blame Darkness and I. Ever think you guys need to change somewhat? You think we are selfish and power hungry. Because us banning anyone we want is exactly what we planed to do since we joined. There is a reason to everything, and we ALWAYS talk about it in the staff board before doing something, unless it is really serious.

You guys hate me so much, so I just wanna know what I and the mods gotta do to make you happy. Because you always want, we give, then you want more, and we give, but you are always unsatisfied. Like.... I just.. idno anymore. I really hope SOME of this gets through to some people..

Also, Aryeh, you say so much shit about me on here and to other people. You do that because you are mad at me. I wasn't even the one that banned you. You seriously need to rethink everything. We didn't ban you for no reason. You guys say we need to be more strict, and ban the right people. Well, you were that right person, and you know it. you just don't wanna believe it, and you still think you are right. You want PPN to change, well we can't do that unless the members help us.

So Aryeh, I assume you will continue to yell at me and say more shit. But honestly, Everything you say you didn't do and I lied about, did happen. I know from experience, if you say you didn't do it, and then it does come out in the end, you will be more hated. Say it now, people will see that you are able to see you did something, you can understand what you did and learn from it, and then everyone can move on.

I think this is all I got to say for now... Sorry if it sounds a little meh in some parts, I typed this really quickly.. =p
Report Spam   Logged
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 09, 2010, 04:05:42 pm »

You know this isn't PPN, Kloud runs this place so she can remove these if she likes to...

Coincidence you posted all of this during and right after that fight? This is what, the second time you fought with him about it? You also baited him 24/7. the sad thing is, is that you actually think you are right. And we never warned you? I warned you at least weekly on MSN and AIM, basically screaming at you because I couldn't get my words in your skull. you would have been banned ages ago if it wasn't for me doing something to stop it.

I honestly don't care if you think I'm a fake mod. And the same with everyone else. You guys don't know my situations, and you don't have to deal with the people at PPN. You guys blame the mods, or should I say DU and I for EVERYTHING. You guys always think you are right, and then you guys treat us like crap, and then make us wanna do stuff for you, and continue to treat us like this.

PPN is VERY soft with the rules. We are pretty much THE only Pokemon Forum that allows the stuff that goes on there. Like, I don't understand what you guys think. You ALL think PPN is going down into hell, and you only blame Darkness and I. Ever think you guys need to change somewhat? You think we are selfish and power hungry. Because us banning anyone we want is exactly what we planed to do since we joined. There is a reason to everything, and we ALWAYS talk about it in the staff board before doing something, unless it is really serious.

You guys hate me so much, so I just wanna know what I and the mods gotta do to make you happy. Because you always want, we give, then you want more, and we give, but you are always unsatisfied. Like.... I just.. idno anymore. I really hope SOME of this gets through to some people..

Also, Aryeh, you say so much shit about me on here and to other people. You do that because you are mad at me. I wasn't even the one that banned you. You seriously need to rethink everything. We didn't ban you for no reason. You guys say we need to be more strict, and ban the right people. Well, you were that right person, and you know it. you just don't wanna believe it, and you still think you are right. You want PPN to change, well we can't do that unless the members help us.

So Aryeh, I assume you will continue to yell at me and say more shit. But honestly, Everything you say you didn't do and I lied about, did happen. I know from experience, if you say you didn't do it, and then it does come out in the end, you will be more hated. Say it now, people will see that you are able to see you did something, you can understand what you did and learn from it, and then everyone can move on.

I think this is all I got to say for now... Sorry if it sounds a little meh in some parts, I typed this really quickly.. =p
You only became a mod because you won the contest.

TimF: Ohai guys! This forum is new, so we don't have moderators yet! I need two moderators, just so we have a complete staff, I don't care if they can do their work or not!

Report Spam   Logged
Richie625
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 09, 2010, 04:11:52 pm »

*sighz* So you are against me too? That was random, you were talking to me all friendly the other day.

The contest was a strict and well thought out contest, with questions and things we had to say truthfully. Yes it was a contest, but how else was he gonna choose mods? The contest is the OPPOSITE of what you just said. If he DIDNT have that contest, then it would be like "Oh Haii I need two mods, idc if they do work or not." But he made a contest so he CAN pick the right members.

Idno what I did to be hated so much, seeing as everyone used to think I was a good mod. i think ever since the Unique thing with me, everyone automatically sided with Unique.. >.> What is your true reasons to think I'm a bad mod Breakdanz?
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 09, 2010, 04:15:46 pm »

those pictures had nothing to do with that fight against airavon (which was hardly a fight anyway), they were just part of a bunch of random funny pics.  And I dont even get how the santa one was bad.  The athiest one was actually making fun of athiests in some way, so I'm making fun of myself.  The third one, maybe.. but I dont even remember posting that one.  Really if I thought they were bad, I wouldnt do and I apologise for any possible offendings.  I am fine with all religions, just not crazies.

and me, and other people have known you didnt do anything right even before this happened.

And we havnt talked on msn in forever, and I havnt been on aim in ages.  I was not warned at all about any of this.  I'm glad there is a warning level now so at least they can prove they warn instead of claiming they did when they didnt.

So please, even if I do suck, at least I suck less than you do.  I did more for the community than you did, and you wanted me out of the way, I understand the petty jealousy you had, and frankly I dont really care.
Being banned has given me an outlook on life, and showed me who my real friends real.  But I already knew about you ages ago.

and PPN is not soft with rules.  PPN let the flamers go free for months and just ban people who did nothing wrong like when Starrk was banned that one time even though he didnt deserve it that one time.  It's incredibly strict, and I would have left long ago if it wasnt for the few true friends I did make (and pokedollars), but when I go back, I'm not going to be regarded a proper member, I will just rp, trade and maybe do the odd 5th gen post.  Because I dont need any of this stress.  I joined PPN to have a good time online, to escape my life.  But problems happen and the majority of them seem to come down to you.

I wont yell at you, or anyone.  I type this calmly, speaking what needs to be said.  I agknowledge that I am hated, I am hated for being bluntly honest.  Maybe I should just withhold information and be meek and quiet, then all of this would not have happened.

I just cant believe you held a grudge from like 2 years ago, to this very day.  But because when we have talked, you snap at me for no reason... I can now see that you didnt really like me in the first place.  I tried to be a friend to you, but alas no to avail, and I'm sick of your rubbish.  Enjoy the end of PPN, for you will be its undoing.

and DU isnt that bad, he just thinks he is doing the right thing when sometimes it can be iffy.  But he is so busy with his life, so yeah I get it, he actually isnt governed by anger.
Report Spam   Logged

breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 09, 2010, 04:16:06 pm »

[removed]

Post doesn't make any sense at all.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 04:20:49 pm by breakdanzkat » Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 09, 2010, 04:21:08 pm »

Richie.. just... Whatever
Like I said, I've got a new outlook
Just because I was banned, even though you are just as bad, doesnt really change much anyway
I've learnt who my true friends are and I just wont have personality on ppn anymore.

You won... horray! Tongue
now everyone stop talking about me everywhere.  The proxies have eyes.
I just wanna put this behind me
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: