Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:58:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 126970 times)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1320 on: July 09, 2010, 04:22:11 pm »

Stop it.
My brains aches...
Report Spam   Logged

Richie625
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 09, 2010, 04:25:11 pm »

I would really love to know what I'm jealous about Aryeh? Listen, I can see where you are coming. I honestly think you think you are right.

@Breakdanz: Like seriously, where is your proof? I just don't understand why people automatically assume things and then blame everyone, or should I say me.

I can see my point didn't get crossed, and thanks for letting me know you don;t like me Breakdanz, now I know.

So listen, believe what you wanna believe. I wont bother trying to get to you guys. I just find it so sad how you guys act. You blame me for whatever I do. If Kloud were to do the exact same thing, "wow Kloud great job!!"

Richie.. just... Whatever
Like I said, I've got a new outlook
Just because I was banned, even though you are just as bad, doesnt really change much anyway
I've learnt who my true friends are and I just wont have personality on ppn anymore.

You won... horray! Tongue
now everyone stop talking about me everywhere.  The proxies have eyes.
I just wanna put this behind me

I'm confused, what did I do recently that was SO bad for me to be banned? Also, if people agree with me, then how am I so wrong? Unless they are all wrong too and you are indefinitely right?
Report Spam   Logged
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 09, 2010, 04:29:27 pm »

This argument is pointless. Why don't you guys just let Aryeh RP, Trade, and post peacefully?
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 09, 2010, 04:30:28 pm »

everybody on ppn just forget about me outside of where I post, rping, trading and the odd B&W post...

Richie... when you see me on B&W board, I'm "person who posted something about B&W"

Just forget about me, like we dont know eachother.

But you do know what is the funniest thing.  Me joining ppn was because of Shinyrekuzzaforum, so I joined because I became your friend....
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: July 09, 2010, 04:32:27 pm »

Yeah, Just stop it.
We are all friends once,then who we can't be friends now?
 lets stop this argument ok?
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Richie625
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: July 09, 2010, 04:37:50 pm »

I would be glad to stop, although I didnt think of this as an argument.. =p I just want to be friends with everyone. But once one person hates me, they join the propaganda road and hate me too. Aryeh, you were banned, yes, not forever. Why would we ban you for you to hate us more?

I know you joined cuz of that. So what happened exactly? you saw some people like Unique hate me as a mod and you followed? Like, honestly, you used to think I did a great job until one thing happened a year ago. Same how you say I hate you from like 2 years ago, which isnt true because I barely even remember it. Wink  and Aryeh you know my bipolarity, along with a few others. you know I randomly get angry, upset, etc. for absolutely no reason. Back then when we did talk on MSN, that was when my bipolarity was really bad, and I actually thought you knew that.

So yea, I'm done now. One last thing before this ends, is that I dont like doing wrong by people, specially to make them hate me. If you guys could be frienly to me, and tell me what I truly did, I could change for you guys and we can ALL make PPN and friendlier place.
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: July 09, 2010, 04:40:39 pm »

>Come To Ludicom
>Still Fighting About PPN

Long Sob Story Goes Here
I Still Like You But Sometimes You Can Overreact To Stuff. ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Richie625
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: July 09, 2010, 04:45:15 pm »

>Come To Ludicom
>Still Fighting About PPN

I Still Like You But Sometimes You Can Overreact To Stuff. ._.

It may sound pathetic and like a lame excuse, but I do blame my bipolarity.. i dont like talking about it, and I have gotten ALOT better than about half a year ago, but yea.. =/ I mean, I know I dont do the right think all the time, but I'm only human. ='/ *sighz* I just wanna be friends with everyone again..

And I'm alittle surprised Starrk. i used to think you HATED me, until a bout 2 weeks ago we talked like close friends and stayed like that. o.o
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: July 09, 2010, 04:47:54 pm »

It may sound pathetic and like a lame excuse, but I do blame my bipolarity.. i dont like talking about it, and I have gotten ALOT better than about half a year ago, but yea.. =/ I mean, I know I dont do the right think all the time, but I'm only human. ='/ *sighz* I just wanna be friends with everyone again..

And I'm alittle surprised Starrk. i used to think you HATED me, until a bout 2 weeks ago we talked like close friends and stayed like that. o.o
Why Would You Think I Hated You? O_o
Report Spam   Logged

Richie625
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: July 09, 2010, 04:49:19 pm »

Why Would You Think I Hated You? O_o

Well, you were friends with everyone else that hated me. And seeing as EVERYONE who hated me were all friends, well yea... Now I know better.. =T
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1330 on: July 09, 2010, 04:51:27 pm »

Starrk is friend with everyone.
Starrk pisses everyone.

Fact. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: July 09, 2010, 04:57:00 pm »

Well, you were friends with everyone else that hated me. And seeing as EVERYONE who hated me were all friends, well yea... Now I know better.. =T
Can't I Be The Neutral Party? ._.

Starrk is friend with everyone.
Starrk pisses everyone.

Fact. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1332 on: July 09, 2010, 04:58:38 pm »

Listen, guys, this isn't the place to discuss how PPN is run.

You really should appriciate how hard it is to run a relatively large forum, Aryeh. All three of us Mods are always busy there. Richie is bipolar and has his moments, but all in all, he's a good Mod. I don't know why he is blamed for these things. After all, TimF reviews all cases and bans as he feels is justified. He reads our thoughts, yes, but we aren't the final word there. Richie seperates his personal thoughts from his Mod ones when posting on Staff to make decisions. He may not be the best Mod ever, but he does a damn decent job considered.

Tl;dr- More Mods needed on PPN please.

Anyways, no more talking about this for awhile. It's just toxic for the atmosphere, LOL.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: July 09, 2010, 05:00:46 pm »

You really should appriciate how hard it is to run a relatively large forum, Aryeh. All three of us Mods are always busy there. Richie is bipolar and has his moments, but all in all, he's a good Mod. I don't know why he is blamed for these things. After all, TimF reviews all cases and bans as he feels is justified. He reads our thoughts, yes, but we aren't the final word there. Richie seperates his personal thoughts from his Mod ones when posting on Staff to make decisions. He may not be the best Mod ever, but he does a damn decent job considered.

Anyways, no more talking about this for awhile. It's just toxic for the atmosphere, LOL.
I Can Has Modlyness?! o.o
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1334 on: July 09, 2010, 05:26:04 pm »

LOL! I'll be the mod of evil.
Everyone will shut up when I come in. They'll all fear me! NOT!

I Can Has Modlyness?! o.o

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: