Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:47:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127273 times)
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: July 10, 2010, 06:26:00 am »

Hey guys.
What the hell just happened to PPN's TOT O.o
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: July 10, 2010, 07:30:50 am »

Guys... I will say one thing.  I do not hate any of you, nomatter what has happened.  As someone who is hated, I cannot bring myself to do it as well, for I would feel like I am being a hipocrite to myself.

As of now, I am devoiding myself of any emotion within PPN and Ludicom.  Apart from the In-Character posts within a Roleplay.  I will only post in certain places, and I will not post anywhere else without good reason.  A social post will be rare, for I now disreguard myself as an official member of the community.

If people on Ludicom, want me to be a person, then I might.  But on PPN, it will likely never happen because I cannot deal with people's want to prevent individuality.  They know who they are.

Lastly, Frank.  I did not bash anyone because they were Christian.  What happened with you ages was a misunderstanding which kind of had me confused anyway, and I apologised for my accidental behavior.  I am fine with anyone's religious beliefs until it causes problems such as War.  I fought Airavon yes, but because of his actions, which just happened to be because he attributed his crazy beliefs to his Christianity, which had made me feel sorry for those who were Christian actually.  What happened last week wasnt really much though, and people have exaggerated it.  I will forget about Airavon, I have no need to use up my brain space thinking about fundamentalists.

So yes, treat me like you've never met me before.  I am no long myself on these forums, and have no emotion regarding anything.  Aryeh is Dead.  Figuratively.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: July 10, 2010, 08:02:13 am »

Guys... I will say one thing.  I do not hate any of you, nomatter what has happened.  As someone who is hated, I cannot bring myself to do it as well, for I would feel like I am being a hipocrite to myself.
I don't believe anyone said they hated you... If so, who?

As of now, I am devoiding myself of any emotion within PPN and Ludicom.  Apart from the In-Character posts within a Roleplay.  I will only post in certain places, and I will not post anywhere else without good reason.  A social post will be rare, for I now disreguard myself as an official member of the community.
You really don't have to go to such levels to cutting off your emotions. Ignore the people & or report them if you feel they've done wrong or offended you. Plus, you're already a good member, just easily angered. I say take your temp-banned & relax a bit. Also, please don't stop being social... I did & now I have zero friends.

If people on Ludicom, want me to be a person, then I might.  But on PPN, it will likely never happen because I cannot deal with people's want to prevent individuality.  They know who they are.
Most likely we want you to be social. Heck, all of us are here to escape the social hate on PPN. So of course we you social on here. I don't blame you if you're never social on PPN again. Because at the moment, PPN is LITERALLY going down hill. Also, do you notice how almost every dispute that happened on PPN is now linked to TOT?

Lastly, Frank.  I did not bash anyone because they were Christian.  What happened with you ages was a misunderstanding which kind of had me confused anyway, and I apologised for my accidental behavior.  I am fine with anyone's religious beliefs until it causes problems such as War.  I fought Airavon yes, but because of his actions, which just happened to be because he attributed his crazy beliefs to his Christianity, which had made me feel sorry for those who were Christian actually.  What happened last week wasnt really much though, and people have exaggerated it.  I will forget about Airavon, I have no need to use up my brain space thinking about fundamentalists.
Well, it felt like bashing... I at first thought you posted those pictures out of hate. Although you did apologize, I did forgive you. But after posting them again, I felt discouraged once more. Although you and Airavon have such a darkened history. I don't blame you for getting mad at Airavon, but you tend to mess with him a lot. Maybe when your ban time is up. You guys can permanently avoid each other... Undecided

So yes, treat me like you've never met me before.  I am no long myself on these forums, and have no emotion regarding anything.  Aryeh is Dead.  Figuratively.
I find that somewhat hard to do. Since most of us know you well as a member, we'll still refer you as the old Aryeh.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: July 10, 2010, 08:58:51 am »

I don't believe anyone said they hated you... If so, who?
Many people.  Have you not noticed how I have been treated.  I will remain with emotion for just my friends, for it would not be fair on them.  Nonetheless I have still changed siginificantly overnight.

You really don't have to go to such levels to cutting off your emotions. Ignore the people & or report them if you feel they've done wrong or offended you. Plus, you're already a good member, just easily angered. I say take your temp-banned & relax a bit. Also, please don't stop being social... I did & now I have zero friends.
I have taken my temp ban and will relax, but it's too late and I will not have a distinct individual personality any more.  People do not like it.

Most likely we want you to be social. Heck, all of us are here to escape the social hate on PPN. So of course we you social on here. I don't blame you if you're never social on PPN again. Because at the moment, PPN is LITERALLY going down hill. Also, do you notice how almost every dispute that happened on PPN is now linked to TOT?
Yes it does seem that, that particular thread is a big part of many arguments.  It seems to be partly responsible, because it's lack of structure perhaps.  So many members have gotten it locked at least once.  I may have gotten it locked, but I have been proud to say that I've only gotten it locked like once, whereas things that do not concern me happen a lot more than things which do, and that others have gotten it locked a lot more.  I dont know why I have been blamed for so much when really besides the airavon thing, I havnt really caused much trouble for a long time.

Well, it felt like bashing... I at first thought you posted those pictures out of hate. Although you did apologize, I did forgive you. But after posting them again, I felt discouraged once more. Although you and Airavon have such a darkened history. I don't blame you for getting mad at Airavon, but you tend to mess with him a lot. Maybe when your ban time is up. You guys can permanently avoid each other... Undecided
I will be avoiding him.  He has no purpose in my existence and is irrelevent to me.  I do not post pictures out of hate.  If I knew something I posted would be bad and break rules, I would not have posted it, for I believed the things I have posted were fine.  But the staff changes things as they go along, so people like me, Unique, etc get into trouble at that time.  Pictures I have posted where in the abyss of posts, so the mods probably looked for them specificly.  But any problems will not happen again for I will not be myself on forums.  I will however have emotion on places like MSN.  Speaking on MSN, Daniel wants you to get one.

I find that somewhat hard to do. Since most of us know you well as a member, we'll still refer you as the old Aryeh.
My name is still Aryeh obviously.  I'm not going to get it changed properlly.  But I am officially a new person.  In fact, hardly a person for people will show their emotion properly.  I will speak without distinct personality.  Then at least people like Starrk wont moan at me for using a slang word.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: July 10, 2010, 09:06:38 am »

Many people.  Have you not noticed how I have been treated.  I will remain with emotion for just my friends, for it would not be fair on them.  Nonetheless I have still changed siginificantly overnight.
I have taken my temp ban and will relax, but it's too late and I will not have a distinct individual personality any more.  People do not like it.
Yes it does seem that, that particular thread is a big part of many arguments.  It seems to be partly responsible, because it's lack of structure perhaps.  So many members have gotten it locked at least once.  I may have gotten it locked, but I have been proud to say that I've only gotten it locked like once, whereas things that do not concern me happen a lot more than things which do, and that others have gotten it locked a lot more.  I dont know why I have been blamed for so much when really besides the airavon thing, I havnt really caused much trouble for a long time.
I will be avoiding him.  He has no purpose in my existence and is irrelevent to me.  I do not post pictures out of hate.  If I knew something I posted would be bad and break rules, I would not have posted it, for I believed the things I have posted were fine.  But the staff changes things as they go along, so people like me, Unique, etc get into trouble at that time.  Pictures I have posted where in the abyss of posts, so the mods probably looked for them specificly.  But any problems will not happen again for I will not be myself on forums.  I will however have emotion on places like MSN.  Speaking on MSN, Daniel wants you to get one.
My name is still Aryeh obviously.  I'm not going to get it changed properlly.  But I am officially a new person.  In fact, hardly a person for people will show their emotion properly.  I will speak without distinct personality.  Then at least people like Starrk wont moan at me for using a slang word.

Well, all this is understandable. Oh & the MSN thing... I don't have one & I don't feel like making one at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: July 10, 2010, 09:44:40 am »

Hey guys.
What the hell just happened to PPN's TOT O.o
Wes Happened I Guess....

@Aryeh And Frank- Enough With The Million Word Posts! D:

And Why Does Kloud Love To Assume Bad Things About My Posts And Rage Quit? ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: July 10, 2010, 09:51:06 am »

Nvm I have read through the T0T.
Sighz, people still can't let go of the past =/
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: July 10, 2010, 09:57:20 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1403 on: July 10, 2010, 09:59:20 am »

And Why Does Kloud Love To Assume Bad Things About My Posts And Rage Quit? ._.
Have a little bit of sympathy.

Your post could have been taken many ways, and in my state last night, that was how I percieved it. I left before your post, and I'm just lurking, waiting for my leave to be approved.

If you knew what happened in private, you'd understand why I'm leaving. One of the people who I thought was my friends instead went out of their way to hurt me. I was betrayed by someone I was emotionally close to, and this somebody is just loved to pieces by the community. Why stay if nobody will try to understand my side of the story as well?
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: July 10, 2010, 10:00:40 am »

LOL

Yesterday I hope that things will get better today. But instead, It turns into much worse =(
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: July 10, 2010, 10:02:47 am »

Have a little bit of sympathy.

Your post could have been taken many ways, and in my state last night, that was how I percieved it. I left before your post, and I'm just lurking, waiting for my leave to be approved.

If you knew what happened in private, you'd understand why I'm leaving. One of the people who I thought was my friends instead went out of their way to hurt me. I was betrayed by someone I was emotionally close to, and this somebody is just loved to pieces by the community. Why stay if nobody will try to understand my side of the story as well?
Have You Tried Explaining Your Side?

And Wes Told Me What Happened. ._.

Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1406 on: July 10, 2010, 10:08:28 am »

Have You Tried Explaining Your Side?

And Wes Told Me What Happened. ._.
You don't need to know these things about my past. Just... Forget it. Leave it be.

I don't have any need for the drama on PPN right now. Getting upset about things that happen there is bad for my health. I think I deserve a break, at least, from the madness. Because a forum sure as hell isn't worth the pain that one causes me in headaches sometimes.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: July 10, 2010, 10:11:37 am »

You don't need to know these things about my past. Just... Forget it. Leave it be.

I don't have any need for the drama on PPN right now. Getting upset about things that happen there is bad for my health. I think I deserve a break, at least, from the madness. Because a forum sure as hell isn't worth the pain that one causes me in headaches sometimes.
So Your Upset That No One Will Try To Understand Your Side And You Won't Explain It? I Fail To See Logic In That. >.>

So Is It A Permanent Leave Or Just A Mini Vacation? ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1408 on: July 10, 2010, 10:25:32 am »

So Your Upset That No One Will Try To Understand Your Side And You Won't Explain It? I Fail To See Logic In That. >.>

So Is It A Permanent Leave Or Just A Mini Vacation? ._.
You're misunderstanding. I know for a fact that I will be ignored because my opponent in said argument is loved by everyone, probably moreso than me. It's not worth trying. I'm upset because someone had to drag my shitty past out of the fucking closet and into the public eye.

I don't know. Could go either way. If he stays gone, I'll probably return. If not, I'll do one final thing and be gone.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1409 on: July 10, 2010, 10:29:50 am »

Oh, pardon me. He's watching us now, I can see him.

Hello. I have no intention of fighting anymore. You were right- I don't want to talk. In fact, I don't even want to see you around.

If you're here, I'm guessing she is here too. *shrug*

Thanks for ruining my one day off. Really made my week.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: