Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 02:08:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1564 1565 [1566] 1567 1568 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 130075 times)
Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #23475 on: August 10, 2014, 02:06:42 am »

Episode 10 has some serious shit go down, and we learn a lot about zaheer and his gang. Seriously, it's a great episode, even if nick spoiled it before releasing it like the asshats they are...

(they posted gifs of the whole episode on wednesday)
Caught up now.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #23476 on: August 10, 2014, 01:18:35 pm »

Episode 10 has some serious shit go down, and we learn a lot about zaheer and his gang. Seriously, it's a great episode, even if nick spoiled it before releasing it like the asshats they are...

(they posted gifs of the whole episode on wednesday)
Just caught up. Shit's getting pretty intense.
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23477 on: August 10, 2014, 07:05:04 pm »

Caught up now.
Just caught up. Shit's getting pretty intense.
I love how they show her dying a gruesome death but aren't allowed to actually say the K word. Such lolz.

Anywhos. I had a mango, orange, and strawberry smoothie and a deep fried cheesecake for breakfast. Then I had some gator and fries for lunch, then I had a black raspberry smoothie and 5 deep fried oreos and some deep fried pickles for dinner, and I have more deep fried pickles for breakfast tomorrow, along with a deep fried smore, but they used a reeses cup instead of plain chocolate to make the smores.

Today was a good day >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #23478 on: August 10, 2014, 11:48:20 pm »

I love how they show her dying a gruesome death but aren't allowed to actually say the K word. Such lolz.

Anywhos. I had a mango, orange, and strawberry smoothie and a deep fried cheesecake for breakfast. Then I had some gator and fries for lunch, then I had a black raspberry smoothie and 5 deep fried oreos and some deep fried pickles for dinner, and I have more deep fried pickles for breakfast tomorrow, along with a deep fried smore, but they used a reeses cup instead of plain chocolate to make the smores.

Today was a good day >:U
Didn't even have to break out your AK. (I hope I'm making that rap reference correctly. Heard the song once at work today.)
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23479 on: August 11, 2014, 01:10:12 am »

Didn't even have to break out your AK. (I hope I'm making that rap reference correctly. Heard the song once at work today.)
wat?
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #23480 on: August 11, 2014, 07:02:42 am »

Breaking News: I look identical to myself.
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23481 on: August 11, 2014, 06:35:38 pm »

do you guys support self driving cars knowing they will cause a bigger recession than the current one with all the jobs they will end up replacing? (truckers, taxi cabs, bus drivers, food delivery drivers, etc)

I get so much flak from people for pointing out how bad they will be and how crime will soar with everyone doing whatever they have to feed themselves and any family they have, but I guess saving those 30k people a year who die in auto related accidents is far more important than keeping millions of people employed and able to make an honest living. :c
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #23482 on: August 11, 2014, 06:44:53 pm »

These self driving cars seem a tad dangerous to me.  What if they don't detect somebody, won't they just run over them?  Plus even if it is self driving, you still need to pay attention to make sure something isn't wrong like that.  But people with them will probably think they don't have to pay attention and then something goes wrong and people die.  It could mean more accidents than we have now.  I think we should leave autopilot to space rockets where there are trained professionals and no pedestrians.  Plus yeah, people will lose a lot of jobs and that isn't really worth it.  People need to work on making cars more efficient and less needing of fossil fuels instead of working on whether a person is making the car move by themselves or not.  Plus you know how people get annoyed about "slow learner" in front of them, they'll probably get annoyed about "slow self driving" in front of them too xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23483 on: August 11, 2014, 06:56:11 pm »

These self driving cars seem a tad dangerous to me.  What if they don't detect somebody, won't they just run over them?  Plus even if it is self driving, you still need to pay attention to make sure something isn't wrong like that.  But people with them will probably think they don't have to pay attention and then something goes wrong and people die.  It could mean more accidents than we have now.  I think we should leave autopilot to space rockets where there are trained professionals and no pedestrians.  Plus yeah, people will lose a lot of jobs and that isn't really worth it.  People need to work on making cars more efficient and less needing of fossil fuels instead of working on whether a person is making the car move by themselves or not.  Plus you know how people get annoyed about "slow learner" in front of them, they'll probably get annoyed about "slow self driving" in front of them too xD
Basically thats how they are designed right now but companies will not pay to have someone just ride along when it works just fine without someone inside it.

Freightliners parent company Mercedez just made a self driving truck that can even park the trailer when it arrives at its destination, there is literally no reason for a person to be in the truck, and if the laws allow use of them, companies will lay off all their truckers as fast as they can in favor of these self driving ones, and then if the vehicle gets in accident, they can shift the blame to the manufacturer and avoid any bad press.

They really need to work on making licensing requirements stricter. It's pretty easy to get a license in most countries except finland (they basically have to train to be rally cross racers before they can get a full license) and here in the states, theres no retesting when you renew your license if you get it renewed before it expires. You just get issued a new one. We should be retesting everyone anytime they want a new license. :\
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #23484 on: August 11, 2014, 07:13:03 pm »

I don't want to get run over by a truck with no driver to stop it.  The roads will become a very scary place.  This whole driverless thing freaks me out.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #23485 on: August 11, 2014, 07:15:03 pm »

You could say that Zaheer's amazing display of airbending left her... breathless.
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23486 on: August 11, 2014, 07:50:55 pm »

I don't want to get run over by a truck with no driver to stop it.  The roads will become a very scary place.  This whole driverless thing freaks me out.
It made a pretty long journey with no problems at all and even backed the trailer into a tight spot to add insult to injury.

You could say that Zaheer's amazing display of airbending left her... breathless.
It was a breathtaking sight.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23487 on: August 11, 2014, 09:11:29 pm »

I want a fully automated world where no one needs to work and everything is free?
Is that too much?
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23488 on: August 11, 2014, 09:25:56 pm »

I want a fully automated world where no one needs to work and everything is free?
Is that too much?
but that wont happen, humans are too self centered and greedy.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23489 on: August 11, 2014, 09:27:04 pm »

Is that too much?
but that wont happen, humans are too self centered and greedy.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1564 1565 [1566] 1567 1568 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: