Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 03:59:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1570 1571 [1572] 1573 1574 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 129551 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23565 on: August 23, 2014, 12:35:55 pm »

Why would anyone stay? o.o
Money. After all, it is a job- you get paid to be there xD

On another note, my puccho got here today- in my favorite flavor (Ramune). I haven't had it in forever. So yummy x3
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23566 on: August 23, 2014, 02:16:58 pm »

Money. After all, it is a job- you get paid to be there xD

On another note, my puccho got here today- in my favorite flavor (Ramune). I haven't had it in forever. So yummy x3
youre what? it's what flavor?

We went tot he pound today and saw the dog. She's a great pyranese. She was horribly malnourished and had some infection from ticks (not lime disease, no one knows how to pronounce it or what it even is) and we put a deposit on her, and we'll be going back next week with our dog to have them meet to make sure they do ok and get along.

We wont be able to take her home for like 3 or more weeks though cuz she needs to be on antibiotics still, and shes still really underweight and they want to make her healthy and capable of home life before letting her go.

I never want to feel an animals bones like that again. ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23567 on: August 23, 2014, 02:31:32 pm »

youre what? it's what flavor?

We went tot he pound today and saw the dog. She's a great pyranese. She was horribly malnourished and had some infection from ticks (not lime disease, no one knows how to pronounce it or what it even is) and we put a deposit on her, and we'll be going back next week with our dog to have them meet to make sure they do ok and get along.

We wont be able to take her home for like 3 or more weeks though cuz she needs to be on antibiotics still, and shes still really underweight and they want to make her healthy and capable of home life before letting her go.

I never want to feel an animals bones like that again. ;_;
Wikipedia

The short version, if you're not inclined to click, is that it's a Japanese candy. The texture is kind of like a Starburst or something similar. They come in sticks with individually wrapped pieces, again much like Starburst here in the US. They come in tons of different flavors- my favorite flavor is based off of a Japanese beverage called Ramune. So as well as the Starburst like candy, in each piece there's also little gummy and fizzy bits in it.

In short, it's a delicious candy, but you have to order it online. At least I can buy actual Ramune, HiChew and the like at my local grocery store (there's a huge international section that has stuff from all over the world, is great).

That's so sad ;~; I hope things go well so you can take the poor pup home. Sounds like she could use some love.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23568 on: August 23, 2014, 02:44:08 pm »

Wikipedia

The short version, if you're not inclined to click, is that it's a Japanese candy. The texture is kind of like a Starburst or something similar. They come in sticks with individually wrapped pieces, again much like Starburst here in the US. They come in tons of different flavors- my favorite flavor is based off of a Japanese beverage called Ramune. So as well as the Starburst like candy, in each piece there's also little gummy and fizzy bits in it.

In short, it's a delicious candy, but you have to order it online. At least I can buy actual Ramune, HiChew and the like at my local grocery store (there's a huge international section that has stuff from all over the world, is great).

That's so sad ;~; I hope things go well so you can take the poor pup home. Sounds like she could use some love.
Yeah she was in a bad way when they found her. She's bald in some areas cuz they had to cut the matted hair off, her claws are long and her hair is bad cuz shes too fragile for them to give her a bath yet, so they're waiting until shes healthy and more ready for such a thing.

Shes not as big as most pyranese cuz of the malnourishment and she wont get as big either, but she will get fatter and fluffier in the future.

she also dug her claws into my foot so I would drop the leash and she could escape to her kennel and see if there's food, so that happened. :U

But yeah, it's gonna be pretty damn hard for me to walk 2 dogs now. I can barely control 1 ;_;

If its a starburst why not just get a starburst? ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23569 on: August 23, 2014, 03:39:26 pm »

Yeah she was in a bad way when they found her. She's bald in some areas cuz they had to cut the matted hair off, her claws are long and her hair is bad cuz shes too fragile for them to give her a bath yet, so they're waiting until shes healthy and more ready for such a thing.

Shes not as big as most pyranese cuz of the malnourishment and she wont get as big either, but she will get fatter and fluffier in the future.

she also dug her claws into my foot so I would drop the leash and she could escape to her kennel and see if there's food, so that happened. :U

But yeah, it's gonna be pretty damn hard for me to walk 2 dogs now. I can barely control 1 ;_;

If its a starburst why not just get a starburst? ._.
Dang. Stories like these make me sad... And it also makes me happy in a way to know that the animals I own have lives much better than what they coulda had.

It's not- that's just the closest thing I can think of to describe it to you.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23570 on: August 23, 2014, 03:47:12 pm »

Dang. Stories like these make me sad... And it also makes me happy in a way to know that the animals I own have lives much better than what they coulda had.

It's not- that's just the closest thing I can think of to describe it to you.
Yeah it sucks, but hopefully our dog will get along and we can take her home.

I'm just worried he will try to mount her like he does to EVERY dog I've let him near so far. Even though hes smaller I fear he will try his damndest to do it.

Which is why I'm wondering if I even want to go with them when it happens cuz theyd prolly give me his leash and then blame me for not being able to control him if he tries. ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23571 on: August 24, 2014, 04:18:17 pm »

>korra finale

Also, did Zohaib die? D:
Report Spam   Logged

fivex
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #23572 on: August 24, 2014, 04:48:48 pm »

Also, did Zohaib die? D:
He's been active on steam.
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23573 on: August 24, 2014, 05:22:21 pm »

He's been active on steam.
Did he get GTAV?
Report Spam   Logged

Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #23574 on: August 25, 2014, 01:00:23 am »

Just moved into my dorm at college, first night was actually kinda awesome, there was drunken twister, constant jokes, pool and ping pong, pizza, can it be any better?
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #23575 on: August 25, 2014, 01:25:29 am »

Just moved into my dorm at college, first night was actually kinda awesome, there was drunken twister, constant jokes, pool and ping pong, pizza, can it be any better?
Did you get laid?

Pics of room? What you going to college for? Is Zohaib joining you?
Report Spam   Logged

Rucrue
Stone Cold Cuddler
Swift Swimmer

You can call me Rushy

View Profile
« Reply #23576 on: August 25, 2014, 01:30:06 am »

Did you get laid?

Pics of room? What you going to college for? Is Zohaib joining you?
No.

Maybe later. Mechanical Engineering Tech. and no.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln
You can't just beat the other guy. You have to leave a lasting impression in their minds so they never want to see you again.

That day...there shall be...cuddles..
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23577 on: August 25, 2014, 06:23:48 am »

'sup lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #23578 on: August 25, 2014, 08:17:06 am »