Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:52:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1613 1614 [1615] 1616 1617 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127038 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24210 on: November 27, 2014, 11:21:19 pm »

I spent 4 hours cashiering the black Friday initial wave. Literally 800% more civil than I was expecting, plus, I got Watch_Dogs.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24211 on: November 29, 2014, 01:39:48 pm »

I want to hunt wild boar now :(
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24212 on: November 29, 2014, 01:48:02 pm »

I want to hunt wild boar now :(
tbh

same
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24213 on: November 29, 2014, 02:00:15 pm »

tbh

same
They're an invasive species, wreak havoc on the local flora and fauna, kill your pets, and they breed like rabbits. And their pork. Someday I'll have a FOID, an Alaskan 1892 in nickel finish and I'll be hunting them like a true murican!
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24214 on: November 29, 2014, 02:22:31 pm »

They're an invasive species, wreak havoc on the local flora and fauna, kill your pets, and they breed like rabbits. And their pork. Someday I'll have a FOID, an Alaskan 1892 in nickel finish and I'll be hunting them like a true murican!
i like hitting them with my car in GTA V

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24215 on: November 29, 2014, 02:27:22 pm »

i like hitting them with my car in GTA V

>not hunting them with cans of tannerite

Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24216 on: November 29, 2014, 11:53:52 pm »

miku left

game over man, game over

rip - this community
Report Spam   Logged

loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« Reply #24217 on: November 29, 2014, 11:55:02 pm »

miku left

game over man, game over

rip - this community

implying it wasnt already dead
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #24218 on: November 30, 2014, 12:52:26 am »

So did anyone else get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? :o
I still haven't started it yet.
I'll probably get around to it during winter break since I don't want to be distracted by school and college stuff while playing it.
I'm pretty psyched about it. Definitely something I'm looking forward to.
The nostalgia will be reallllll
Report Spam   Logged
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24219 on: November 30, 2014, 02:04:35 am »

The active member list is now
Starrk. Steel.

The Semi Active list is now
Myself. Kloud, Aryeh. Darkgale.

Anyone else, I either couldn't think of their name due to how infrequently they post, or aren't active at all.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #24220 on: November 30, 2014, 07:16:12 am »

The active member list is now
Starrk. Steel.

The Semi Active list is now
Myself. Kloud, Aryeh. Darkgale.

Anyone else, I either couldn't think of their name due to how infrequently they post, or aren't active at all.
I visit daily but can't really post much if like the only thread being posted on for three days on a row is the anime thread or something.  Not unless somebody else watches Marvel Disk Wars.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24221 on: November 30, 2014, 10:40:47 am »

miku left

game over man, game over

rip - this community

It was already dead. We're just kinda hangers on. Least, I think so.

So did anyone else get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? Shocked
I still haven't started it yet.
I'll probably get around to it during winter break since I don't want to be distracted by school and college stuff while playing it.
I'm pretty psyched about it. Definitely something I'm looking forward to.
The nostalgia will be reallllll
Yes, Omega Ruby here! It's been amazing so far- very enjoyable. It's been somewhat surreal to see things in such upgraded graphics. I think that this'll win over the people who've hated on Gen3 their whole lives- more Pokemon are catchable, and it's connectable to X/Y regardless.

I visit daily but can't really post much if like the only thread being posted on for three days on a row is the anime thread or something.  Not unless somebody else watches Marvel Disk Wars.
Sorry, nope.

I think that, as people, we've grown apart. Back when all we thought, spoke, or worked on was Pokemon Platinum, back when that was a fresh off the press game, we all had at least one thing in common. Plus, we were years younger.

But now, we've grown up. Diversified. Of course not all of us are gonna go in the same direction- it's a big world out there and there's so many directions to go. Many of us are finishing up high school, or going to college. Maybe getting jobs. That's just the age that we're at now. I know that for me, I feel kinda out of place because I have my own house and my own car, and I'm married. Not to mention my plans for the future.

....Thinking about that makes me nostalgic and a little sad.

It's not that I don't want to connect with you guys, but it's more that I think that most of us have already moved on, and the people who still log in log in because hey, it's not Facebook lol
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24222 on: November 30, 2014, 11:07:56 am »

I think that, as people, we've grown apart. Back when all we thought, spoke, or worked on was Pokemon Platinum, back when that was a fresh off the press game, we all had at least one thing in common. Plus, we were years younger.

But now, we've grown up. Diversified. Of course not all of us are gonna go in the same direction- it's a big world out there and there's so many directions to go. Many of us are finishing up high school, or going to college. Maybe getting jobs. That's just the age that we're at now. I know that for me, I feel kinda out of place because I have my own house and my own car, and I'm married. Not to mention my plans for the future.

....Thinking about that makes me nostalgic and a little sad.

It's not that I don't want to connect with you guys, but it's more that I think that most of us have already moved on, and the people who still log in log in because hey, it's not Facebook lol

This is gonna get a bit sad

But I don't really know why I log in anymore.

I guess it's mainly because of Starrk because we have a few common interests, like Cars and GTA and stuff.

I have outside contact with people like Aryeh, DAF etc.

I don't log in because it's not facebook, i probably use facebook more than any other social medium to talk to my irl freinds, and otherwise I'm quite active on it.

But in general, I think the site died because early on we didn't have many "new" members due to delayed jump on the Gen 5 bandwagon.  And no Admin.

So we just stuck with current members

Members who grew out of pokemon and began to like other video games, like Loom, Daniel or Rushad.

Or started to have other interests like Parrot or Waldo.

Also members who where unsatisfied with how much Pokemon-playing members where active in the later years, like Orgo, JCB and many other competitive players.

Our current members got older, their tastes changed, and they preffered other things, like real life, over this website.
Hell I take long breaks from posting because I'm looking for a new car or playing games with loom or real life friends.

Life got in the way for most of us, back when we where in school it was much easier.

I tried reviving this site like 50 times, and tried very hard everytime, I guess I wasn't really apperciated or acknowledged for trying where others failed, i'm going to name drop, but people like JCB and TimF where practically ghosts.

and people like Rosim would bring in this realist attitude to it, and that would lower morale, effective killing my "revolution" to bring life back into the site.

Around when I became admin I was very happy because I could make a change, and I tried, again and agian, and it never worked.

I feel like I was one of the few who actually cared about this community, but now I have lost all that spark. The sites done.

You guys may as well find an IM service because I talk to others on skype and its much more active there than here. And don't go on about how that kills activity, because thats private stuff me and the others wouldn't mention here anyways.

Ontop of all this, Forums are a relic of the past, I feel like their time has come and gone, being replaced with Facebook, blogs and other types of media.

Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24223 on: November 30, 2014, 11:11:44 am »

This is gonna get a bit sad

But I don't really know why I log in anymore.

I guess it's mainly because of Starrk because we have a few common interests, like Cars and GTA and stuff.

I have outside contact with people like Aryeh, DAF etc.

I don't log in because it's not facebook, i probably use facebook more than any other social medium to talk to my irl freinds, and otherwise I'm quite active on it.

But in general, I think the site died because early on we didn't have many "new" members due to delayed jump on the Gen 5 bandwagon.  And no Admin.

So we just stuck with current members

Members who grew out of pokemon and began to like other video games, like Loom, Daniel or Rushad.

Or started to have other interests like Parrot or Waldo.

Also members who where unsatisfied with how much Pokemon-playing members where active in the later years, like Orgo, JCB and many other competitive players.

Our current members got older, their tastes changed, and they preffered other things, like real life, over this website.
Hell I take long breaks from posting because I'm looking for a new car or playing games with loom or real life friends.

Life got in the way for most of us, back when we where in school it was much easier.

I tried reviving this site like 50 times, and tried very hard everytime, I guess I wasn't really apperciated or acknowledged for trying where others failed, i'm going to name drop, but people like JCB and TimF where practically ghosts.

and people like Rosim would bring in this realist attitude to it, and that would lower morale, effective killing my "revolution" to bring life back into the site.

Around when I became admin I was very happy because I could make a change, and I tried, again and agian, and it never worked.

I feel like I was one of the few who actually cared about this community, but now I have lost all that spark. The sites done.

You guys may as well find an IM service because I talk to others on skype and its much more active there than here. And don't go on about how that kills activity, because thats private stuff me and the others wouldn't mention here anyways.

Ontop of all this, Forums are a relic of the past, I feel like their time has come and gone, being replaced with Facebook, blogs and other types of media.

Didnt you get that orange supra?
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24224 on: November 30, 2014, 11:13:12 am »

Didnt you get that orange supra?
ya

and then i woke up Sad