Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:04:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1636 1637 [1638] 1639 1640 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127045 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24555 on: February 10, 2015, 06:47:32 pm »

So that means that you're an expert? *Badumtish*
REKT
Report Spam   Logged

pride
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #24556 on: February 10, 2015, 08:05:47 pm »

He's throat deep in knowledge
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24557 on: February 11, 2015, 11:49:54 am »

huehuehue

I finally got elementary OS working on my thinkpad. The Nvidia card was causing it to not boot up cuz no drivers so I had to shut it off, then I could get drivers. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24558 on: February 11, 2015, 02:28:26 pm »

So that means that you're an expert? *Badumtish*
ya

no matches on tinder yet

guess ill be alone forever
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24559 on: February 11, 2015, 03:35:42 pm »

ya

no matches on tinder yet

guess ill be alone forever
I'm pretty sure Tinder's mostly for hookups anyways? Like, I always hear about people in a relationship using it to cheat. So... I'd avoid it if I were you. Sounds shady. Granted, I guess most dating sites are. I mean, surely their pictures are recent or of them, right? Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24560 on: February 11, 2015, 04:11:01 pm »

I'm pretty sure Tinder's mostly for hookups anyways? Like, I always hear about people in a relationship using it to cheat. So... I'd avoid it if I were you. Sounds shady. Granted, I guess most dating sites are. I mean, surely their pictures are recent or of them, right? Tongue
My my mom and stepdad met on tinder
which is gross

and alot of people have been saying positive things about tinder, most people end up getting in long term relationships.

The descriptions make it pretty obvious if they want hookup or not.

I hear its less shady than most websites since it uses your facebook profile picture.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24561 on: February 11, 2015, 08:15:35 pm »

My my mom and stepdad met on tinder
which is gross

and alot of people have been saying positive things about tinder, most people end up getting in long term relationships.

The descriptions make it pretty obvious if they want hookup or not.

I hear its less shady than most websites since it uses your facebook profile picture.
Catfish. That is all.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24562 on: February 11, 2015, 11:50:58 pm »

10 hour work day today, first half cart attending, second half cashiering. My back hurts so much from pulling the scooters around the store all day :c
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24563 on: February 12, 2015, 06:18:11 am »

I got a match on tinder
#balla
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24564 on: February 12, 2015, 11:25:33 am »

10 hour work day today, first half cart attending, second half cashiering. My back hurts so much from pulling the scooters around the store all day :c
You pull the scooters (which I assume to mean handicap accessible mobile kart)? I just ride them personally. More conveninet. Get off your feet, plus you can sing a driving related tune in your head and feel absolutely delightfully rediculous. I use Born to be Wild personally.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24565 on: February 12, 2015, 07:31:17 pm »

You pull the scooters (which I assume to mean handicap accessible mobile kart)? I just ride them personally. More conveninet. Get off your feet, plus you can sing a driving related tune in your head and feel absolutely delightfully rediculous. I use Born to be Wild personally.
One had no forward or reverse handle, and the others were completely dead. There was no riding.
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #24566 on: February 12, 2015, 09:40:34 pm »

Heyo!
Report Spam   Logged
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24567 on: February 14, 2015, 12:19:13 am »

Wow... I feel kinda like a douche now... For years I've made fun of Dating Sim games, but now I finally know why they exist and are growing in popularity. And it's mainly thanks to how much it sucks to be a guy in Japan nowadays. Young men are pressured to put in up to 14 hours a day toward their job, and then they need to make time to eat, often being forced to go out with coworkers, leaving little time to forge an actual relationship, let alone make it last, so Dating Sims fill the need for unconditional love.

I realized this because I recently discovered something called 'Custom 3D Girl', which is a dating sim esque game that features a woman you design. While this could easily be fetish fuel, and yes, you can give the girl an above average rack, most of the body sliders don't have huge effects. When you start the game up, however, the girl is ecstatic to see you, and when you turn it off, she sounds legitimately depressed to see you go... that's unconditional love, virtual or not.

While pleanty of dating sims are moe and eechi, there's a bunch of them, including a 3DS title called Love +, that focus on nothing but the relationship. And that's... strangely beautiful. So I for one am never going to diss dating sims again.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24568 on: February 14, 2015, 12:52:49 am »

Wow... I feel kinda like a douche now... For years I've made fun of Dating Sim games, but now I finally know why they exist and are growing in popularity. And it's mainly thanks to how much it sucks to be a guy in Japan nowadays. Young men are pressured to put in up to 14 hours a day toward their job, and then they need to make time to eat, often being forced to go out with coworkers, leaving little time to forge an actual relationship, let alone make it last, so Dating Sims fill the need for unconditional love.

I realized this because I recently discovered something called 'Custom 3D Girl', which is a dating sim esque game that features a woman you design. While this could easily be fetish fuel, and yes, you can give the girl an above average rack, most of the body sliders don't have huge effects. When you start the game up, however, the girl is ecstatic to see you, and when you turn it off, she sounds legitimately depressed to see you go... that's unconditional love, virtual or not.

While pleanty of dating sims are moe and eechi, there's a bunch of them, including a 3DS title called Love +, that focus on nothing but the relationship. And that's... strangely beautiful. So I for one am never going to diss dating sims again.
Artificial girl 3. Get it.

Also, I just accidentally fried my external HDD that had all my data on it and I had't gotten the data off it yet :')
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24569 on: February 14, 2015, 02:21:31 pm »

game theory is great isnt it
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1636 1637 [1638] 1639 1640 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: