Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 07:42:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1641 1642 [1643] 1644 1645 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 129634 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24630 on: February 20, 2015, 09:31:17 pm »

rx7?
Nissan 240SX

Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24631 on: February 20, 2015, 10:29:52 pm »

What's a good cheap car that doesn't break? XD
I bet they all break eventually but it just seems it's always more complicated on the Avenger...
I'm thinking of selling and getting something cheaper.

I just put another 350$ on it today... D;
Plus, I lost my job.
And I'm buying an house with my parents.
I don't got no money left. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24632 on: February 20, 2015, 10:37:31 pm »

What's a good cheap car that doesn't break? XD
I bet they all break eventually but it just seems it's always more complicated on the Avenger...
I'm thinking of selling and getting something cheaper.

I just put another 350$ on it today... D;
Plus, I lost my job.
And I'm buying an house with my parents.
I don't got no money left. Cheesy

We warned you bout them chrysler vehicles bro.

Any japanese car that isn't a mitsubishi will do good. Kia and hyundai are not japanese.

Also, avoid the toyota tundra or toyota VEE ATES, they have a lot of issues cuz toyota uses too much and the wrong type of oil in them.

If you want new, get a fiat 500. They're amazing~

Nissan 240SX

I always forget the 240 exists. ._.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24633 on: February 20, 2015, 10:49:30 pm »

We warned you bout them chrysler vehicles bro.

Any japanese car that isn't a mitsubishi will do good. Kia and hyundai are not japanese.

Also, avoid the toyota tundra or toyota VEE ATES, they have a lot of issues cuz toyota uses too much and the wrong type of oil in them.

If you want new, get a fiat 500. They're amazing~

Yup and my mom got a 200 now.
And my grandpa has now a Lancer.
My dad says Toyota parts are expensive.

Tbh I'm kinda fond of my car but at the same time, I hate it. XD
Maybe cuz it's my first.

Did you hear about Apple making cars?
Supposedly they got people from Mercedes and Tesla.
Let's just hope the batteries don't blow up~
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24634 on: February 20, 2015, 11:05:31 pm »

Maybe cuz it's my first.

Chrysler are cool looking cars and cheap, but they're expensive to own cuz of bad design choices.

Get a scion. They're toyotas but cheaper and better looking. And toyota parts arent very expensive normally. Just the VEE ATES are very bad cuz of the oil problems. And the trucks rust so bad they literally break in half with alarming frequency. They did recall the trucks for it at one point but it's probably not safe anyway :x
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24635 on: February 20, 2015, 11:09:07 pm »

Maybe cuz it's my first.

Get a honda, unbreakable and cheap parts
Toyotas have expensive parts sometimes. Really high quality parts used. They rarely ever have problems, avoid hybrid or v8s
New Hondas are expensive, but older ones are good.

Your probably fond of the Avenger because its your first car, it's usually regarded as a pretty boring uneventful and unreliable car.
Same goes for every 200 expect the newest one.

Just get a 2006+ Civic, cheap, reliable, easy to maintain, cheap parts.

If you want indestructible reliable cars, Japanese all the way. IF you want cheap insurance, go American. If you want Luxury go Euro. But you gotta have a shitton of money for a european car, even some early 2000s BMW. That will only payoff if you know how to maintain a car yourself.

Also what Starrk said, Scion puts all their effort into youth branding, if your in college you can get a shitload of discounts on a new one.

Extremely reliable good cars, best one they made was the first gen xB

Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24636 on: February 20, 2015, 11:10:41 pm »

Chrysler are cool looking cars and cheap, but they're expensive to own cuz of bad design choices.

Get a scion. They're toyotas but cheaper and better looking. And toyota parts arent very expensive normally. Just the VEE ATES are very bad cuz of the oil problems. And the trucks rust so bad they literally break in half with alarming frequency. They did recall the trucks for it at one point but it's probably not safe anyway :x
Their trucks are like 1.5 billion years old, they take forever for a new model to come and use age old parts.
It's like the Corolla

Corolla is only good for people who don't care about their purchase. It's a good car from point a to b and nothing else, but its extremely dated compared to the competition. Same interior and engines since 2003, come on.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24637 on: February 20, 2015, 11:14:49 pm »

i know im making 10000 posts

but typically cars that have very little problems are

Honda Accords, non-hybrid Toyota Camrys, Toyota Corollas, 2006+ Honda Civic (Takata Airbags in 2005 and older have shrapnel in them)

I wouldn't buy anything before 2005 right now with all these recalls and stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24638 on: February 20, 2015, 11:15:38 pm »

Thanks~
I'll look up some brands in my automobile guide and keep you updated.
Though I'd like a job before looking into it more.
Also, it sure won't be before I move.

And did you know where the battery is on the Avenger?
Did you say bad design choices? I got that. XD

Honda Accords, non-hybrid Toyota Camrys, Toyota Corollas, 2006+ Honda Civic (Takata Airbags in 2005 and older have shrapnel in them)

What about Nissan? I think I'd like a Niisan. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24639 on: February 20, 2015, 11:17:55 pm »

Get a honda, unbreakable and cheap parts
Toyotas have expensive parts sometimes. Really high quality parts used. They rarely ever have problems, avoid hybrid or v8s
New Hondas are expensive, but older ones are good.

Your probably fond of the Avenger because its your first car, it's usually regarded as a pretty boring uneventful and unreliable car.
Same goes for every 200 expect the newest one.

Just get a 2006+ Civic, cheap, reliable, easy to maintain, cheap parts.

If you want indestructible reliable cars, Japanese all the way. IF you want cheap insurance, go American. If you want Luxury go Euro. But you gotta have a shitton of money for a european car, even some early 2000s BMW. That will only payoff if you know how to maintain a car yourself.

Also what Starrk said, Scion puts all their effort into youth branding, if your in college you can get a shitload of discounts on a new one.

Extremely reliable good cars, best one they made was the first gen xB

hondas to get pretty beaten because so many boy racers own them so bring someone with you who knows how to car or take it to a mechanic before buying to make sure it wont explode or theres no jerry rigged parts in it.

His avenger is the R/T though so it might also be because it's a zippy little car and looks sporty.

Their trucks are like 1.5 billion years old, they take forever for a new model to come and use age old parts.
It's like the Corolla

Corolla is only good for people who don't care about their purchase. It's a good car from point a to b and nothing else, but its extremely dated compared to the competition. Same interior and engines since 2003, come on.
They just suffer from the most extreme rust in any car ever, and for some reason toyota demands they be filled with too much and the wrong kind of oil so they wind up exploding prematurely. no one knows wtf toyota is thinking with this oil stuff.

Also, the xB is my dream car. It looks awesome and it's so god damn roomy inside holy hell, room for days.

Problem with the civic is that it's the most stolen vehicle, so it's a bit of a risk.

Thanks~

it's in the trunk isn't it?

I like Nissan, but their cars are so boring looking. Though I do love the quest minivan, that thing is pure sex~
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24640 on: February 20, 2015, 11:21:20 pm »

I like Nissan, but their cars are so boring looking. Though I do love the quest minivan, that thing is pure sex~

Behind the fender liner it would seem.

Maybe.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24641 on: February 20, 2015, 11:21:38 pm »

Thanks~

transmission problems
transmission problems everywhere

their transmissions are like made to die, they always break. Every nissan owner I know has had it happen to their Sentra, Altima and Maxima.

The best Nissans are 90s Nissans, but like I feel like you'd probably want something a little newer.
hondas to get pretty beaten because so many boy racers own them so bring someone with you who knows how to car or take it to a mechanic before buying to make sure it wont explode or theres no jerry rigged parts in it.

His avenger is the R/T though so it might also be because it's a zippy little car and looks sporty.
They just suffer from the most extreme rust in any car ever, and for some reason toyota demands they be filled with too much and the wrong kind of oil so they wind up exploding prematurely. no one knows wtf toyota is thinking with this oil stuff.

Also, the xB is my dream car. It looks awesome and it's so god damn roomy inside holy hell, room for days.

Problem with the civic is that it's the most stolen vehicle, so it's a bit of a risk.

1. You can usually tell the type of person with the Civic, if it's completely stock its probably owned by a woman or some regular dude. If it has stupid stickers and shit no way. Boy racers go for manuels anyways. Accords are much better, usually owned by the elderly and million mile guaranteed if you take care of it

2. ya

3. xB is erotic as fuck. First gen only though, I heard the 2nd gen lost everything that made the 1st gen good.

4. Escalade is still most stolen vehicle. Civic is pretty stolen too, but he lives in Quebec, Stealing cars happens 90% more in America than Canada.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24642 on: February 20, 2015, 11:25:55 pm »

4. Escalade is still most stolen vehicle. Civic is pretty stolen too, but he lives in Quebec, Stealing cars happens 90% more in America than Canada.

I'm moving to my town's kinda ghetto though.
Stabs happen often, robberies always, etc. XD
3 stabbed people in like 2 weeks not so long ago. 1 of the stabbers ran away westward in Canada. Think they caught him somewhere in Ontario. Tongue
But it's still pretty calm compared to everywhere else.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24643 on: February 20, 2015, 11:27:00 pm »

Behind the fender liner it would seem.

Maybe.
you mean it's one where you have to remove the tire to change it? thats actually a very common thing among cars...

transmission problems
transmission problems everywhere

their transmissions are like made to die, they always break. Every nissan owner I know has had it happen to their Sentra, Altima and Maxima.

The best Nissans are 90s Nissans, but like I feel like you'd probably want something a little newer.1. You can usually tell the type of person with the Civic, if it's completely stock its probably owned by a woman or some regular dude. If it has stupid stickers and shit no way. Boy racers go for manuels anyways. Accords are much better, usually owned by the elderly and million mile guaranteed if you take care of it

2. ya

3. xB is erotic as fuck. First gen only though, I heard the 2nd gen lost everything that made the 1st gen good.

Never heard of nissans with tranny troubles but I dont know many nissan owners either.

If its woman owned, there's a chance it hasnt been properly maintained cuz an alarming amount of woman just dont see a point in changing oil or maintaining a vehicle. :x

I like the looks of the second gen quite a bit but I haven't been inside one to confirm or deny if the space is sill there or if it's cramped now. I still want one though.

It cycles between escalade and civic depending on what criminals are into that year.  It's still something to consider though. We don't know where he lives or where he may work, and if it's not in a decent neighborhood, he may come out to find his car gone.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24644 on: February 20, 2015, 11:30:09 pm »

you mean it's one where you have to remove the tire to change it? thats actually a very common thing among cars...

Really?
My dad and the guy from Chrysler seemed to both think it was an odd spot...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1641 1642 [1643] 1644 1645 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: