Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 01:34:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1644 1645 [1646] 1647 1648 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127170 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24675 on: February 28, 2015, 12:23:49 am »

I hate UPS...

>Orders Xenoverse.
>Ships slightly early
>Should be here by 26th
>Delayed 1 day by weather
>Makes it to state
>UPS F-ed our address
>Now have to wait all weekend
>MFW

Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24676 on: February 28, 2015, 12:27:45 am »

I hate UPS...

>Orders Xenoverse.
>Ships slightly early
>Should be here by 26th
>Delayed 1 day by weather
>Makes it to state
>UPS F-ed our address
>Now have to wait all weekend
>MFW

I know your pain bro. USPS will always send my package to the wrong post office which causes it to be delayed by one day, and it always arrives in our city on saturday which means I have to wait until monday to get it. It's the worst feeling ;_;

Anywho, I got the weekend off, and I bought coraline and transformers, extinction so I got myself a little movie marathon this weekend.

Is coraline any good?
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24677 on: February 28, 2015, 09:28:01 am »

I know your pain bro. USPS will always send my package to the wrong post office which causes it to be delayed by one day, and it always arrives in our city on saturday which means I have to wait until monday to get it. It's the worst feeling ;_;

Anywho, I got the weekend off, and I bought coraline and transformers, extinction so I got myself a little movie marathon this weekend.

Is coraline any good?
coraline is amazing

transformers? why would you do that to yourself
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24678 on: February 28, 2015, 01:17:25 pm »

coraline is amazing

transformers? why would you do that to yourself
Because I'm not paying for the plot, I'm paying for explosions and giant robot fights, which I know I get in a transformers movie.

And I like transformers. >:u
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24679 on: February 28, 2015, 04:58:04 pm »

Because I'm not paying for the plot, I'm paying for explosions and giant robot fights, which I know I get in a transformers movie.

And I like transformers. >:u
I miss Hot Shot and Smokescreen...
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24680 on: February 28, 2015, 07:41:36 pm »

is hotshot the pickup and smokescreen the pontiac? ._.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #24681 on: March 01, 2015, 05:55:24 am »

Some of the anime/manga series I have always been meaning to get around to but never have:

Gundam, JoJo, Inuyasha, Macross.

Finally got around to looking up Gundam things and found out how different some of the series are. Definitely staying away from SD, and probably just going to stick to UC-universe, now just to watch all the episodes I bookmarked in the order they are in plotwise.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24682 on: March 01, 2015, 10:31:52 am »

Some of the anime/manga series I have always been meaning to get around to but never have:

Gundam, JoJo, Inuyasha, Macross.

Finally got around to looking up Gundam things and found out how different some of the series are. Definitely staying away from SD, and probably just going to stick to UC-universe, now just to watch all the episodes I bookmarked in the order they are in plotwise.
I loved SD gundam :c

Watch gundam 00. It's bretty gud :u
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24683 on: March 01, 2015, 01:22:02 pm »

My hair is purple now. Mostly to cover up the faded pink until I can go in and have it done nicely again.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24684 on: March 01, 2015, 02:36:34 pm »

is hotshot the pickup and smokescreen the pontiac? ._.
Smokescreen was a Crane, and Hotshot was a hotrod. Not sure what kind specifically. They were my two favorites from one of the older Transformer Shows. The one with the Mini Bots. Not sure if it had a special name to it. Basically, Bumblebee is a Hot Shot Rip off.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #24685 on: March 01, 2015, 03:33:43 pm »

Smokescreen was a Crane, and Hotshot was a hotrod. Not sure what kind specifically. They were my two favorites from one of the older Transformer Shows. The one with the Mini Bots. Not sure if it had a special name to it. Basically, Bumblebee is a Hot Shot Rip off.
Bumblebee is a major character from the original series. Hotshot was a major-ish character in the Unicron Trilogy(Armada, Energon, Cybertron), which are the three series you are thinking of with the Mini Bots

I believe putting BumbleBee into the movies was to try drawing back fans of the original series that might have stopped watching during the Unicron trilogy/Beastwars when they started fighting on other planets than just earth, and the best way to do that. Bring back one of the more important characters that was special to the first series.(And Bay-splosions were used to keep the younger fans watching)

Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24686 on: March 01, 2015, 08:33:09 pm »

My hair is purple now. Mostly to cover up the faded pink until I can go in and have it done nicely again.
Pics?
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24687 on: March 02, 2015, 11:07:11 am »

hot shot is in the third movie
after micheal bay stopped sucking general motors dick, hotshot was added as a Ferrari.

Bumblebee was in the original, he was a volkswagen beetle

Bumblebee is a major character from the original series. Hotshot was a major-ish character in the Unicron Trilogy(Armada, Energon, Cybertron), which are the three series you are thinking of with the Mini Bots

I believe putting BumbleBee into the movies was to try drawing back fans of the original series that might have stopped watching during the Unicron trilogy/Beastwars when they started fighting on other planets than just earth, and the best way to do that. Bring back one of the more important characters that was special to the first series.(And Bay-splosions were used to keep the younger fans watching)

You should put "attempt"
alot of the movies sucked because it was less so transformers and more so micheal bay.
His racist streotypes, poor taste jokes and constant explosions dumbed down the movies. The action scenes are awful because its just like two junkyards having sex, you can't even tell whats happening because shaky cam.
His female characters that did nothing but look sexy. No personalities, just there to give guys erections.

The fact that Bumblebee was a Camaro and the rest where general motors cars was because General Motors saw the movie as a great marketing opportunity. And it worked. Along with the slew of other product placement in the films. The Beats by Dre Pill? The Mountain Dew machine?

There is a ton wrong with those movies, and are pretty shoddy transformers films

if you just wanna watch explosions and cars, its just OK at that. It doesn't even manage to be good at that because Michael Bay thinks the audience cares about Sam Witwicky and his life.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:13:25 am by PRAISEYEEZUS » Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24688 on: March 02, 2015, 11:27:41 am »

hot shot is in the third movie
after micheal bay stopped sucking general motors dick, hotshot was added as a Ferrari.
Bumblebee was in the original, he was a volkswagen beetle
You should put "attempt"
alot of the movies sucked because it was less so transformers and more so micheal bay.
His racist streotypes, poor taste jokes and constant explosions dumbed down the movies. The action scenes are awful because its just like two junkyards having sex, you can't even tell whats happening because shaky cam.
His female characters that did nothing but look sexy. No personalities, just there to give guys erections.

The fact that Bumblebee was a Camaro and the rest where general motors cars was because General Motors saw the movie as a great marketing opportunity. And it worked. Along with the slew of other product placement in the films. The Beats by Dre Pill? The Mountain Dew machine?

There is a ton wrong with those movies, and are pretty shoddy transformers films

if you just wanna watch explosions and cars, its just OK at that. It doesn't even manage to be good at that because Michael Bay thinks the audience cares about Sam Witwicky and his life.

You don't watch transformers for the plot, you watch it for giant robot fights, which it delivers.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24689 on: March 02, 2015, 11:28:54 am »

You don't watch transformers for the plot, you watch it for giant robot fights, which it delivers.
just ok at that
i could do without the sam witwicky BS in my robot fighting movie

I hear Pacific Rim is way better

and Fast and Furious doesnt try to hide what it is, so I think thats better too
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1644 1645 [1646] 1647 1648 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: