Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 09:52:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127646 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24690 on: March 02, 2015, 01:21:55 pm »

just ok at that
i could do without the sam witwicky BS in my robot fighting movie

I hear Pacific Rim is way better

and Fast and Furious doesnt try to hide what it is, so I think thats better too
The one complaint from people is that there wasn't a whole lot of giant kaiju fights, mostly plot.

Fast and furious has become a bank robbing series with cars.

how else would you explain robots on earth then?
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24691 on: March 02, 2015, 08:53:50 pm »

Fifty Shades of Wayne
https://flipboard.com/@film/film-resb29q9z/holy-s-m-batman-watch-fifty-shades-of-wayne-parody/a-KamHwd2YRV2CB0unj4Y3wQ%3Aa%3A2806315-843f448803%2Fgeektyrant.com

Also, The Spectacular Spiderman is a thing~
Drew Goddard is the writer and director.
No new origin story.
There's gonna be a fight with Iron Man and an audition to join the Avengers.
Also the Sinister Six will strike.

It may just be a rumor though... D:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 08:58:41 pm by Magoo » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #24692 on: March 03, 2015, 06:38:02 am »

Fifty Shades of Wayne
https://flipboard.com/@film/film-resb29q9z/holy-s-m-batman-watch-fifty-shades-of-wayne-parody/a-KamHwd2YRV2CB0unj4Y3wQ%3Aa%3A2806315-843f448803%2Fgeektyrant.com

Also, The Spectacular Spiderman is a thing~
Drew Goddard is the writer and director.
No new origin story.
There's gonna be a fight with Iron Man and an audition to join the Avengers.
Also the Sinister Six will strike.

It may just be a rumor though... D:
It is just a rumour.  The rumour site Latino Review reported it, but they are known to just straight up lie and make up most of their stories, so we can't be sure yet.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24693 on: March 03, 2015, 08:36:30 am »

Tinder is charging people for likes now. You have a limited amount of likes and then you have 12 hours to recharge or you pay. The price increases depending on your age.

Good way to make people feel even more lonely, Tinder.

Deleting the app.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24694 on: March 03, 2015, 10:01:31 am »

Tinder is charging people for likes now. You have a limited amount of likes and then you have 12 hours to recharge or you pay. The price increases depending on your age.

Deleting the app.
Wow that's dumb
They will lose a lot of people that way.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24695 on: March 03, 2015, 11:15:14 am »

Deleting the app.

I deleted it ages ago when the only "girls" that replied were trolls. XD
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24696 on: March 03, 2015, 12:51:48 pm »

I deleted it ages ago when the only "girls" that replied were trolls. XD
I've honestly never ever had luck on dating sites/apps. The dating site I used to be on was just a bunch of people wanting a one night stand even though I specifically stated I'm not looking for that (I even gave them the choice to just be friends if they weren't sure they wanted a commitment) and it was just... ergh. And the app I used to have (can't remember what it was) was purely an ego rub as folks would tell me I was beautiful/etc, though chances are I assume they also just wanted in my pants. Le sigh.

Like, quick poll, how many of y'all are actually looking for a relationship and would be okay if sex wasn't a thing first date, and how many of you just want to bone someone? Just curious.

In retrospect, while the hunt was fun, I don't miss it.

In other news, Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is out now. And just, jeez, is it different than the others. I haven't really figured out how the hell it works. Like with the others, they'd tell you how to defend yourself and such, but in this one, they're all "lol we found an animatronic, have FUN oh and make sure that your air vents don't go haywire or you'll DIE"
Yup. Totally. I think maybe you're supposed to be using the audio clips to lure the bunny away from you? Because there's no way to really stop it or fool it, per se. And then there's Balloon Boy (WTF?)
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24697 on: March 03, 2015, 03:24:20 pm »

I've honestly never ever had luck on dating sites/apps. The dating site I used to be on was just a bunch of people wanting a one night stand even though I specifically stated I'm not looking for that (I even gave them the choice to just be friends if they weren't sure they wanted a commitment) and it was just... ergh. And the app I used to have (can't remember what it was) was purely an ego rub as folks would tell me I was beautiful/etc, though chances are I assume they also just wanted in my pants. Le sigh.

Like, quick poll, how many of y'all are actually looking for a relationship and would be okay if sex wasn't a thing first date, and how many of you just want to bone someone? Just curious.

In retrospect, while the hunt was fun, I don't miss it.

In other news, Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is out now. And just, jeez, is it different than the others. I haven't really figured out how the hell it works. Like with the others, they'd tell you how to defend yourself and such, but in this one, they're all "lol we found an animatronic, have FUN oh and make sure that your air vents don't go haywire or you'll DIE"
Yup. Totally. I think maybe you're supposed to be using the audio clips to lure the bunny away from you? Because there's no way to really stop it or fool it, per se. And then there's Balloon Boy (WTF?)
single 4 lyf dawg

I finished coraline. Was a fun movie. :u
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24698 on: March 03, 2015, 03:30:04 pm »

single 4 lyf dawg

I finished coraline. Was a fun movie. :u
I'll add it to my to-watch list x3
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24699 on: March 04, 2015, 12:28:07 am »

>doing laundry while watching coraline
>put jacket and gloves in drier
>sit back down
>work calls
>get ready to tell them i cant come in
>find out I was scheduled for today and I misread my schedule when typing it into my phone
>mfw

I was 3 hours late and stayed an hour to close the store, so I lost 2 hours. They're pretty lenient on these things from what everyone was saying so nothing happened except my boss was trolling me all night about being late.

Working in a wet jacket and gloves really sucks...
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24700 on: March 04, 2015, 11:04:41 am »

I am actually looking for something more than just sex, though I don't even think girls would want that from me. I'm fine with no sex on the first date, I almost assume it to be expected.

I'm really just looking for someone to spend time with, I hate being lonely at home, I'm not the type of person that likes to be alone at all. When I'm alone I kinda get consumed in my thoughts if I'm not occupied by TV or Video Games and end up getting depressed.

I used Tinder because my mom met my step dad on it, and now there married, so there is a chance.

But I've only matched with 3 Girls. 1 never replied to me, the other two unmatched me. Like my freinds who use Tinder found them later too :/
So it kinda makes me feel shittier.

I feel like girls are alot more picky in general, I know its wrong to generalize, but I've seen how a few use tinder. I'm not that picky. I swipe right (like) if we share interests or they like Kanye West

I swipe left always if they are "XDD COUNTRY GIRLZZZ BIG TRUCKS AND COWBOY HATS XDD" becuase I hate that shit. I hate country music and rural life style, I couldn't get along with someone like that well (A Solid 75% of girls actually do that, I make exceptions if they like Kanye or share alot of interests).  I also swipe left if they are super cringy otaku or purely looking for sex.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:06:21 am by PRAISEYEEZUS » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24701 on: March 04, 2015, 01:31:54 pm »

But I've only matched with 3 Girls. 1 never replied to me, the other two unmatched me.
It does seem really rude to do that.  It would have been more polite to just not swipe on you in the first place instead of giving false hope.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24702 on: March 04, 2015, 02:05:04 pm »

It does seem really rude to do that.  It would have been more polite to just not swipe on you in the first place instead of giving false hope.
not replying wouldve been better actually

Not replying shows you just dont have interest, unmatching straight up is like "ew why did i swipe, gross"
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24703 on: March 04, 2015, 05:22:30 pm »

not replying wouldve been better actually

Not replying shows you just dont have interest, unmatching straight up is like "ew why did i swipe, gross"
yeah I was talking about the unmatching as the rude thing.
Report Spam   Logged

ShroomAttack
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #24704 on: March 06, 2015, 03:46:34 pm »

I hate UPS...

>Orders Xenoverse.
>Ships slightly early
>Should be here by 26th
>Delayed 1 day by weather
>Makes it to state
>UPS F-ed our address
>Now have to wait all weekend
>MFW

That's exactly how I feel right now. Ordered some car parts 2 weeks ago and the weather has been delaying my delivery. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1645 1646 [1647] 1648 1649 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: