Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 07:40:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1651 1652 [1653] 1654 1655 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 129346 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24780 on: March 31, 2015, 09:10:11 pm »

M'Zohaib

I took so many breaks at work today and no one noticed I may as well have had a paid day off.
that feel
i got injured at work and did that, was gr8 day
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24781 on: March 31, 2015, 10:24:12 pm »

that feel
i got injured at work and did that, was gr8 day
A guy who was trained on the cart pusher clocked in as I went to lunch. He was scheduled as a cashier but we were so slow we didn't need him so they sent him out to get carts, and when I came back, the lot was clear of carts so I had nothing else to do, so I just walked around listening to some music, then I went to my last break and stayed on break for twice as long as a should have, then I walked outside and saw a coworker on lunch so i sat with her and chatted for about 30 minutes, then my replacement came and I spent the last 30 of my shift doing nothing.

It was a great day, and when I'm cart pusher trained, I'll have more days like this one ahead of me :^)
Report Spam   Logged

loom
Emerald Hoarder

k

View Profile
« Reply #24782 on: April 01, 2015, 12:04:43 am »

i love it
Report Spam   Logged

Steel, I'm normally a very passive person, but I do have my limits. So either fix the forum, or I'll track your ass down, strap an explosive to you and throw you in a river, and when the explosive goes off, people will think it was just a failed terrorist act. Seriously, you better have saved everything you took off the forum.
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24783 on: April 01, 2015, 09:13:39 am »

I'd be raging if not for the date.

Anniversary much?
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24784 on: April 02, 2015, 08:30:21 pm »

Well, this is an MLP fansite now seeing it hasn't changed back yet, so I'm gonna delete my account. See yall never.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24785 on: April 02, 2015, 08:34:21 pm »

Well, this is an MLP fansite now seeing it hasn't changed back yet, so I'm gonna delete my account. See yall never.
DESTROYED
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24786 on: April 02, 2015, 10:11:12 pm »

#REKT

There was no cart attendant tonight at the store and I couldn't stay late cuz overtime, so the store will have to do what's called a cart blitz where almost everyone in the store will have to go out for like 15 or so minutes and collect all the carts they can. I feel so bad for the GSA cuz it's her first night GSAing alone and she has to do it without a cart attendant :c

I brought in as many carts as I could before I clocked out to help out.

I get the next 3 days off now. Time for chores! D;
Report Spam   Logged

Slowpoke
vaporwave shitlord
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #24787 on: April 03, 2015, 02:26:40 am »

oh my goodness what has HAPPENED this is gross and weird aaaahhhh i've made a mistake
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #24788 on: April 03, 2015, 05:53:26 am »

rekt
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24789 on: April 03, 2015, 11:35:45 pm »

oh my goodness what has HAPPENED this is gross and weird aaaahhhh i've made a mistake

YOU GOT XTRMEMED
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24790 on: April 04, 2015, 09:34:09 pm »

In all seriousness, can you please fix the place steel?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24791 on: April 05, 2015, 06:27:37 am »

In all seriousness, can you please fix the place steel?
What's the rush man?  It's not like this place is active enough for it to matter.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24792 on: April 05, 2015, 12:00:39 pm »

What's the rush man?  It's not like this place is active enough for it to matter.
Because we normally at least still get guests. Plus the colours make me nauseous.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24793 on: April 05, 2015, 04:24:05 pm »

Because we normally at least still get guests. Plus the colours make me nauseous.
Those guests are likely web crawler bots and nobody seems to be scrambling to join an almost empty website.

Zohaib will return it when he's good and ready.  There really isn't a rush because the only thing that happens on this site now is Starrk posting every couple of days about pushing carts or something.
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #24794 on: April 05, 2015, 06:29:06 pm »

I'd prefer the old layout as well <.< >.>
But I guess it's a valid point that there isn't really a rush.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1651 1652 [1653] 1654 1655 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: