Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:10:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1654 1655 [1656] 1657 1658 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127201 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24825 on: April 17, 2015, 10:12:31 pm »

what the hell is the difference between marvel and DC?

The used car market is so bad here OMG. I'll prolly have to finance a 200k mile car for 3-4k if I want a car that doesn't need a new transmission or a new motor. ;_;
The list of heroes mostly. Marvel has the Avengers, The Fantastic Four, Spiderman, the X Men, the Guardians of the Galaxy, ect, while DC has The Justice League, the Teen Titans, ect. Marvel also tends to prefer cameos (more often) while DC spends more time intertwining their characters universes.

That having been said, I prefer Marvel just because it has more of my personal favorites, such as Deadpool, and Spiderman, but DC's definitely got some more interesting names, specifically the Lantern Corps'. Honestly been considering giving myself an Orange Lantern theme as of late but can't be arsed.

Also, fun fact, there is a Bat Cow.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #24826 on: April 18, 2015, 07:52:46 am »

what the hell is the difference between marvel and DC?

They are two different companies who make comics.  Each company have their own universe/multiverse for the comics.  So heroes like Superman, Batman, the Justice League, Teen Titans, etc are from DC Comics.  Heroes like Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Avengers, X-Men, etc are from Marvel Comics.  They are different companies.  Disney own Marvel and Time-Warners own DC.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #24827 on: April 19, 2015, 02:56:34 pm »

I'm gonna try and buy a car in the month. Have no credit so if I can managed to get financed for a cheap car I'm gonna get raped in interest.

Still no license though so my aunt and uncle will most likely be the ones driving it for a bit but I'll be learning on it and taking care of it.

And I can't buy a car outright unless I save up 4-5k to buy one that doesn't need a new motor or transmission, cuz the used car market around here sucks, and I've only found one used car dealership that has reasonable prices for their cars but it's a ways away.

They have nice cars though.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #24828 on: April 19, 2015, 09:26:53 pm »

wat
Report Spam   Logged
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #24829 on: April 20, 2015, 12:05:17 am »

So can we get the old format back now? It's been a while lol
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24830 on: April 20, 2015, 06:19:36 am »

So can we get the old format back now? It's been a while lol
This is April Fools Month, not just April Fools Day Grin
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24831 on: April 20, 2015, 10:50:17 am »

This is April Fools Month, not just April Fools Day Grin
Yeah, well, I think it's safe to cut that down a bit short.
wat
For the record, the reason Kloud hasn't changed it back is because she's pregnant and has been very ill, so we're waiting on steel to do it. The colours here make her (and to a lesser extent, me) nauseous.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24832 on: April 20, 2015, 03:01:04 pm »

Yeah, well, I think it's safe to cut that down a bit short.
Embrace the change! Maximum Tippage!
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24833 on: April 20, 2015, 03:10:13 pm »

Steel, please change it back. It's incredibly difficult for me to even come on here to post this without throwing up- and I'd love to post. It was cute as an April Fool's joke, but I'd appreciate things being set back to normal considering the better part of April has passed us by. If anybody could contact Steel and let him know, I'd appreciate it. Thanks guys Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24834 on: April 20, 2015, 03:40:08 pm »

...I'm doing my best to make it less garish. April Fool's jokes are funny. On April 1st. lol

EDIT: Aaaand fixed. I'm sure I missed a few things but at least now things look kinda normal and I can come on without feeling like I'm gonna hurl. Please don't change the whole forum up unless you plan on changing it back in the next day or two. It was legitimately painful for me to clean that mess up lol I appreciate your cooperation!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 03:52:01 pm by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #24835 on: April 20, 2015, 08:15:16 pm »

i have been bested

i'd change it back but I just simply don't care enough anymore, barely anyone posts here.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #24836 on: April 20, 2015, 10:44:01 pm »

i have been bested

i'd change it back but I just simply don't care enough anymore, barely anyone posts here.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:45:58 pm by Asada » Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #24837 on: April 21, 2015, 01:08:46 am »

Thanks Kloud. This is way better now ;_;
Report Spam   Logged
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24838 on: April 21, 2015, 03:23:59 am »