Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 11:01:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1672 1673 [1674] 1675 1676 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127690 times)
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #25095 on: October 14, 2015, 06:02:36 pm »

Jist of the Articles.

1) College graduates without Masters or Doctorates have competition. College grads tend to make double the wages of non-college grads.

2) There was a slight increase of underemployed advanced grads in 2014.

3) The Job market has fierce competition.

You're not making your point well starrk. All you've been giving me is reasons why college grads have trouble getting jobs thanks to the job market and the specifications of their degrees. What you claimed, however, is that college grads were being refused job positions specifically because they had degrees. And the fact of the matter is, Starrk, that you can't. A degree can make a positive difference anywhere you work. Hell. If you yourself had a college degree, you could get a promotion at Target and go from Cart attendant to GSA, or even LOD easily. Which would double your payrate. Because you know what? Higher education is universally beneficially, even if it's just for your own personal enrichment. I had a teacher in high school who attended college classes almost at random just for fun. Because education is a good thing.
Well said.

And I'd rather pay £9000 per year to study at LSE than at UIS, even if I did have a scholarship, sorry  Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25096 on: October 14, 2015, 06:07:46 pm »

Well said.

And I'd rather pay £9000 per year to study at LSE than at UIS, even if I did have a scholarship, sorry  Lips Sealed
Exactly. Even if you wind up never using it, having college education has it's benifits, and the better the education, especially from an accredited school, the better off you can potentially be, even if you wind up in a lesser field. It's all about making sure the first things you cover are the more flexible and useful things so no matter what you focus on, you'll have the groundwork for everything.

That being said, once my son's born, the change in family status should make me getting into college much easier. Which is good because I'll be jumping on it, living for the moment I hear my son congratulate me.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #25097 on: October 15, 2015, 12:52:25 pm »

This waiting period is agonising, some of my friends have got offers from Warwick already which just makes it even worse! Economics is a little more competitive than Maths and Biomedical Science though so I guess that explains it, I hope to hear from them before the end of the week though. Getting the offer is just half the story though, once I do I then have to get A*AA in my A levels which is no easy feat, but I think it'll provide a very strong incentive!
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25098 on: October 15, 2015, 06:53:51 pm »

This waiting period is agonising, some of my friends have got offers from Warwick already which just makes it even worse! Economics is a little more competitive than Maths and Biomedical Science though so I guess that explains it, I hope to hear from them before the end of the week though. Getting the offer is just half the story though, once I do I then have to get A*AA in my A levels which is no easy feat, but I think it'll provide a very strong incentive!
Cant you call and ask about your application? ._.

Got mahh car back. Starts gooder now and the check engine light is also gone. for now.

next day off I have will be spent getting my transmission fluid changed and getting some fuzzy dice for my mirror maybe.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #25099 on: October 17, 2015, 04:43:38 pm »

Cant you call and ask about your application? ._.

Got mahh car back. Starts gooder now and the check engine light is also gone. for now.

next day off I have will be spent getting my transmission fluid changed and getting some fuzzy dice for my mirror maybe.
lol no they usually take a few weeks to a couple of months to process, I only sent it in 5 days ago.

Its just very unusual to hear back after 2 days like my friends did, although their courses are less competitive so that's probably why.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25100 on: October 27, 2015, 05:57:56 pm »

this site still exists lol
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25101 on: October 28, 2015, 04:07:47 pm »

Well, I spent my day pulling a filthy cage out of the basement, breaking it to pieces, and cleaning up the resulting mess. What did you do?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25102 on: October 28, 2015, 05:26:32 pm »

so I found a shiny latios... and accidentally clicked run
I hate myself right now
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25103 on: October 28, 2015, 06:16:34 pm »

If it's a roaming Latios, it'll stay shiny
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25104 on: October 28, 2015, 07:22:12 pm »

If it's a roaming Latios, it'll stay shiny
It's the Southern Island one, I've been trying to get it for ages
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25105 on: October 29, 2015, 11:13:28 pm »

19 years ago today i stopped giving a shit #trillog
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Silver
Ludicolo Expert

0774-4496-6815

View Profile
« Reply #25106 on: November 02, 2015, 01:41:32 pm »

Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25107 on: November 14, 2015, 08:57:11 pm »

shopping for gifts for people is hard :/
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25108 on: November 17, 2015, 05:53:15 pm »

>Spends an hour making mine and Kloud's faces in Fallout 4
>gets everything just right
>Beginning of game happens
>*SPOILERS*
>In game wife dies
>In game son kidnapped
>MFW

Report Spam   Logged

RSC Cooper Inc
Disciple of Jesus Christ
Ruby Gatherer

genius at the core of insanity

View Profile
« Reply #25109 on: December 02, 2015, 11:49:19 am »

~crazy random saying hello post after a year~
Hi guys. Bye guys Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1672 1673 [1674] 1675 1676 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: