Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:43:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1679 1680 [1681] 1682 1683 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127209 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25200 on: October 15, 2016, 04:33:41 pm »

Well, Christmas is coming up. Kinda...in like 2 months haha.Lol, well it is for now as long as people keep posting
ayyyy ill be 23 this year i think.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25201 on: October 16, 2016, 04:04:26 pm »

Lol, well it is for now as long as people keep posting
Sporadic posts every so often, sometimes months apart, doesn't really equal an active forum.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25202 on: October 17, 2016, 10:03:37 am »

ayyyy ill be 23 this year i think.
Ayyy, nice.
Sporadic posts every so often, sometimes months apart, doesn't really equal an active forum.
It doesn't. But better than nothing :o
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25203 on: October 24, 2016, 09:02:14 pm »

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing fine.
Just dropping a little update on my latest pride.

I just turned green.
Traded in my Avenger for a new 2016 Kia Soul EV.
That's a completely electric car.
It's pretty expensive but it fits my needs better than the Avenger.

Thanks and keep keeping on people!
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25204 on: October 24, 2016, 11:14:51 pm »

Hello everyone,

I just turned green.

Nice. That's awesome dude, congrats!
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25205 on: October 30, 2016, 01:56:31 pm »

Hello everyone,

I just turned green.

pics pl0x

And how will you road trip in a green car? ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

Shihen
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25206 on: November 01, 2016, 03:13:33 pm »

Oh wow, there's people here still!

I forgot the name of the forum and I found it by searching for Tim on Google D:
Report Spam   Logged

Shihen
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25207 on: November 01, 2016, 04:39:13 pm »

Yay reading everyone's life updates and finding it hard to believe these were the same 14 year old kids I knew 6/7 years ago!

So here's my little update to those who care Tongue

I finished university last year (degree in Computer Science & Japanese Language). Sat here as a 25 year old now... during the active days of PPN I was 18 and had not so much interest in Pokemon. I loved my Piplup and would take the poor thing into competitive battling against people like Darkness Unleashed. Coming across this forum randomly got me into Pokemon Platinum and to you guys! Can't believe there's still people here checking every so often, it's nice to see familiar names for the first time in years.

Now I'm working as a backend web developer for a fairly decent company since graduating, and I'll be getting married uhm... in two weeks to a Chinese girl I've been with for four years. It feels crazy knowing how I had so little when I was 18, barely affording a DS to play Pokemon as my family was poor as they come. Yet, here I am. About to start a family. My biggest regret is being unable to show my mum the person I ended up as. She passed away in 2012 from cancer - it only took 4 months from discovery until it took her and we were completely unprepared for it.

I owe to my unwillingness to give up making games, even though it was in Game Maker and I never finished a game. I now owe my career to it as it introduced me into the programming field.  (I still haven't finished a game yet... I'm still trying!) PS. Aryeh, no more dragons, please! We have too many dragons! Stop writing more in! Those were some nice memories xD

On the other hand...
20 days to go for Pokemon Sun/Moon and I am hyped. Bring it!
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25208 on: November 24, 2016, 11:14:43 pm »

Pokemon Sun and Moon are out! Hype :o
I got rowlet. Which starter did you guys get?
Yay reading everyone's life updates and finding it hard to believe these were the same 14 year old kids I knew 6/7 years ago!

So here's my little update to those who care :P

I finished university last year (degree in Computer Science & Japanese Language). Sat here as a 25 year old now... during the active days of PPN I was 18 and had not so much interest in Pokemon. I loved my Piplup and would take the poor thing into competitive battling against people like Darkness Unleashed. Coming across this forum randomly got me into Pokemon Platinum and to you guys! Can't believe there's still people here checking every so often, it's nice to see familiar names for the first time in years.

Now I'm working as a backend web developer for a fairly decent company since graduating, and I'll be getting married uhm... in two weeks to a Chinese girl I've been with for four years. It feels crazy knowing how I had so little when I was 18, barely affording a DS to play Pokemon as my family was poor as they come. Yet, here I am. About to start a family. My biggest regret is being unable to show my mum the person I ended up as. She passed away in 2012 from cancer - it only took 4 months from discovery until it took her and we were completely unprepared for it.

I owe to my unwillingness to give up making games, even though it was in Game Maker and I never finished a game. I now owe my career to it as it introduced me into the programming field.  (I still haven't finished a game yet... I'm still trying!) PS. Aryeh, no more dragons, please! We have too many dragons! Stop writing more in! Those were some nice memories xD

On the other hand...
I don't think we talked much, but I'm pretty sure I remember you.
I'm majoring in Computer Science as well. I'm a senior right now.
It looks like you're doing well and I'm happy for you man. You'll make a game someday as long as you keep at it, haha.
Also, I actually took Japanese as my language requirement for college, but I haven't practiced the language at
all after passing the required intermediate level course. Teach me pls :p
Report Spam   Logged
Shihen
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25209 on: November 27, 2016, 08:44:39 am »

Pokemon Sun and Moon are out! Hype Shocked
I got rowlet. Which starter did you guys get?I don't think we talked much, but I'm pretty sure I remember you.
I'm majoring in Computer Science as well. I'm a senior right now.
It looks like you're doing well and I'm happy for you man. You'll make a game someday as long as you keep at it, haha.
Also, I actually took Japanese as my language requirement for college, but I haven't practiced the language at
all after passing the required intermediate level course. Teach me pls :p

Rowlet, too Cheesy I remember you Darkgale! Yeah, we didn't talk much but you were always around. Since finishing university I haven't used Japanese at all... It'll all be forgotten soon lol.

Enjoy Computer Science whilst it lasts, I miss it. xD What are you looking to do after it, programmer?
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25210 on: November 28, 2016, 12:42:34 am »

Rowlet, too :D I remember you Darkgale! Yeah, we didn't talk much but you were always around. Since finishing university I haven't used Japanese at all... It'll all be forgotten soon lol.

Enjoy Computer Science whilst it lasts, I miss it. xD What are you looking to do after it, programmer?
Yooo, nice. I feel like rowlet was the popular starter after the final evolutions were revealed, although
I think the hate on litten is unnecessary. I was debating between litten and rowlet before settling on rowlet.
I flip-flopped a couple times. All the starters final evos have 70 base speed or less, rofl. Feels bad man :p
Aww, I'm slowly reaching the same point. I wanna pick Japanese back up though.
Tbh, a lot of the computer science assignments I have seem pretty busy-worky to me, so
I'm not enjoying it that much right now. Maybe I'll appreciate it later though.
After college? Making a game would be cool. If I can do something with music that'd be neat too.
If I need to I'll just fall back on a programming job I suppose.
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25211 on: December 31, 2016, 02:56:43 pm »

How was everyone's Christmas?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #25212 on: January 08, 2017, 12:42:03 pm »

So here's my little update to those who care Tongue

On the other hand...
Game we came up with had like 1 dragon, wutchu talkin bout
Anyway, Hi, sorry I posted like 2 months later so I dont know if you'll see this Tongue  I see you on steam sometimes, so if you wanna say hi, I'm around.  Nice to see things are going well.  I'm currently in my 2nd year of university.  I'm still going strong with the Pokémon, I probably won't ever lose interest there.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Sato
'Coolest' Guy in the Gem Cities
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #25213 on: January 08, 2017, 12:42:17 pm »

Pretty dank, I got a turntable  Afro
Report Spam   Logged

Please someone make me a new sig oh god it's awful.

You will have my children.
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25214 on: January 09, 2017, 05:13:49 pm »

i got some camo joggers, 25 dollar booster juice gift card, seth rollins shirt, $150 visa gift card, some candy,
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: 1 ... 1679 1680 [1681] 1682 1683 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: