Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:29:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1680 1681 [1682] 1683 1684 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127245 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25215 on: January 13, 2017, 06:46:56 am »

Pretty dank, I got a turntable  Afro
swag

i got some camo joggers, 25 dollar booster juice gift card, seth rollins shirt, $150 visa gift card, some candy,
the hell is joggers and booster juice?
Report Spam   Logged

NintendoLverr
Meee
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #25216 on: January 19, 2017, 04:30:22 am »

It's just amazing to me that this place isn't an absolute ghost town.  A couple of other forums that I frequented years ago have wasted away to nothing.
Report Spam   Logged
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #25217 on: January 25, 2017, 05:35:08 am »

Yay reading everyone's life updates and finding it hard to believe these were the same 14 year old kids I knew 6/7 years ago!

Holy fucking shit.

I spent 5 years on this site. 5 years.

And yet this site and community feels like ancient history.

I'm more mentally healthy these days compared to PPN days and I just can't imagine myself pretending to be a girl for a whole day let alone years.

This year I start my final year in Biomedical Science, wish me luck! So far I've completed 16 classes in my degree, 14 of them having High Distinctions, and I'm proud of it.

Considering all I did during high school was smoke weed, I'm quite happy with how I'm doing.

I love reading everyones replies about what they're doing in life, everyone getting further education. Everyones lives have changed so much since we met on PPN, its amazing.

I just wish I lived in America too so I could meet the majority of friends I met here.

I've never been part of a community thats contributed to my development so much. And I never even met any of you face to face. The internet is amazing.
Report Spam   Logged
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25218 on: January 25, 2017, 10:54:37 am »

Holy fucking shit.

I spent 5 years on this site. 5 years.

And yet this site and community feels like ancient history.

I'm more mentally healthy these days compared to PPN days and I just can't imagine myself pretending to be a girl for a whole day let alone years.

This year I start my final year in Biomedical Science, wish me luck! So far I've completed 16 classes in my degree, 14 of them having High Distinctions, and I'm proud of it.

Considering all I did during high school was smoke weed, I'm quite happy with how I'm doing.

I love reading everyones replies about what they're doing in life, everyone getting further education. Everyones lives have changed so much since we met on PPN, its amazing.

I just wish I lived in America too so I could meet the majority of friends I met here.

I've never been part of a community thats contributed to my development so much. And I never even met any of you face to face. The internet is amazing.
once you become Dr. Breaking stereotypes you'll be able to afford to come to freedom land and learn what it means to be free!
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25219 on: January 30, 2017, 12:08:34 am »

I'd like to make a formal apology for my inability to take a joke in the past. I was young, fire in my blood, and a head way too big for my shoulders. I still feel guilt for a lot of tension I caused, thank you to anyone who considered me your friend, and anyone I bitched out, it was probably uncalled for, and I'm sorry.

Kloud and I are still together, still married, we have our one year old boy and a second one due any day now. We'll also have a brand new, built from the ground up house in a few months.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25220 on: March 10, 2017, 02:54:40 pm »

I'd like to make a formal apology for my inability to take a joke in the past. I was young, fire in my blood, and a head way too big for my shoulders. I still feel guilt for a lot of tension I caused, thank you to anyone who considered me your friend, and anyone I bitched out, it was probably uncalled for, and I'm sorry.

Kloud and I are still together, still married, we have our one year old boy and a second one due any day now. We'll also have a brand new, built from the ground up house in a few months.
did the big bad wolf blow your old house down?
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25221 on: March 11, 2017, 02:16:20 pm »

did the big bad wolf blow your old house down?
Let's just say life is shitty at the moment.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25222 on: March 12, 2017, 12:44:08 pm »

Let's just say life is shitty at the moment.
did you seriously clog every toilet in the house? Bruh, the fug?
Report Spam   Logged

breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #25223 on: March 12, 2017, 08:48:58 pm »

Knock knock, anybody in here? I'm just gonna steal everybody else's idea and post an update about myself, if you don't mind. :^)

I'm currently in 2nd year Computer Science, still going strong. First semester was quite shit because of all the theoretical CS courses I had to take (theory is cool but I'm bad at them), but I'm bouncing back this semester with the more practical courses I'm taking. Had an interview as a teaching assistant at a coding summer camp, hopefully I get the job. If I do well in my courses this semester, I'm gonna go for a teaching assistant position in my university as well in my third year.

Pokemon (at least the main series) hasn't been a part of my life in years, and I don't see myself going back to it anytime in the near future. If I do go back right now, I would have to catch up on three generations, which wouldn't really be worth my time. I played Pokemon Go for a bit this past summer but I quickly lost interest because of the lack of gameplay other than catching and spinning Pokestops. Nowadays, my free time consists of playing around with my Arduino and Raspberry Pi, working on projects with my friends, and getting a good chuckle out of reddit posts.

Hope everyone's doing well. I'm quite surprised that this community has managed to stay on life support for this long. I guess some of us do still value this community.
Report Spam   Logged
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #25224 on: March 18, 2017, 06:11:38 pm »

Are we doin' life updates in here for the people that barely show up anymore? Sign me the heck up, lads.

In my senior year of high school currently, just finishing everything up. I've been accepted to several different universities and plan on going to one on the other side of the state around August to pursue computer science and graphic design. Pretty sweet deal, in all honesty.

Played through the main story of Pokemon Moon, but that's about it. It was honestly better than Alpha Sapphire, which I couldn't even get past the third gym in. It was just too boring for me, sadly. Pokemon just hasn't been as hooking for me in the most recent editions, and I feel like being on this website when the previous games game out helped me stay interested in them. Instead of Pokemon, I've spent more of my time on art and actually talking to people. Got into professional wrestling too, because my interests always seem to gravitate towards the less feminine ones. That's just how it goes, I guess?

I've definitely been a lot more confident as a human being in the past few months, though. Finally separated myself from my ex girlfriend (which I don't know if I even mentioned here: she broke up with me back in 2014 or something) and went through a couple abusive relationships, one emotional and the other a bit more uncomfortable. Only surrounding myself with people that actually care about me, and thankfully my mental health has gotten a lot better. Still have issues with depression, anxiety, and god knows what else wrong with me, but long gone are the weeks where I would spend every night trying to die. I'm sorry for being such a piece of shit back in the day about all of that, by the way. I overreacted over a lot of shit back then and I probably caused a lot of annoyance or distress with the stuff I said sometimes.

I'm 18 now (don't look like a piece of shit anymore nowadays http://tinypic.com/r/15ea0ew/9 ), and holy shit it's actually kind of crazy to think I joined this forum at age 12, what with half of the things I was saying. That being said, I absolutely don't regret it. Being on here, for as short as it was, was one of the best things that I was a part of. You all were so nice to me and I seriously can't thank you enough. This website formed me into the sarcastic asshole I am now and I really can't thank y'all enough. Thanks for dealing with me, friends. I still care about you all so much, believe me.
Report Spam   Logged
RosimInc
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #25225 on: March 26, 2017, 02:41:36 pm »

Time for my own update.

Things are not looking well.
I'm 24 now.
And all the things that I had going for me, are gone.
My girlfriend left me 7 months ago.
I was an intern at Electronic Arts for the second time, but they told me they wouldn't hire me back.
Learned that my grandpa has had untreated prostate cancer for two years.
Financially and health-wise, my family isn't doing great.
I fell in a depression and while I'm meeting with a psychologist, my family doctor and two career advisors, I don't feel like trying anymore.
Everything I try fails miserably and I can't focus on anything.
Being at the same school as my ex is too hard for me.
I'm leaving the city at the end of April, going to live with my cancer grandpa for 4 months.
It's ironic. I was gonna graduate by the end of August. But I don't want to anymore.
I don't know where to go. I don't want to go anywhere.
Right now my only focus is keeping active the part of me that still wants to be alive. And it's getting really tough.
Got my antidepressant prescription two weeks ago, so chemically I'm working on it.
Plus all the other daily exercises I'm doing.
But dreaming every night that I'm back with the woman who lit up my world... most days I'd rather not wake up.
I used to be such a success story... it's a shame that I'm where I am now. Wasted potential.
Oh well.

Sorry to be such a downer.
I like you guys.
Godspeed.
Report Spam   Logged
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #25226 on: March 27, 2017, 02:51:20 am »

Are we doin' life updates in here for the people that barely show up anymore? Sign me the heck up, lads.

In my senior year of high school currently, just finishing everything up. I've been accepted to several different universities and plan on going to one on the other side of the state around August to pursue computer science and graphic design. Pretty sweet deal, in all honesty.

Played through the main story of Pokemon Moon, but that's about it. It was honestly better than Alpha Sapphire, which I couldn't even get past the third gym in. It was just too boring for me, sadly. Pokemon just hasn't been as hooking for me in the most recent editions, and I feel like being on this website when the previous games game out helped me stay interested in them. Instead of Pokemon, I've spent more of my time on art and actually talking to people. Got into professional wrestling too, because my interests always seem to gravitate towards the less feminine ones. That's just how it goes, I guess?

I've definitely been a lot more confident as a human being in the past few months, though. Finally separated myself from my ex girlfriend (which I don't know if I even mentioned here: she broke up with me back in 2014 or something) and went through a couple abusive relationships, one emotional and the other a bit more uncomfortable. Only surrounding myself with people that actually care about me, and thankfully my mental health has gotten a lot better. Still have issues with depression, anxiety, and god knows what else wrong with me, but long gone are the weeks where I would spend every night trying to die. I'm sorry for being such a piece of shit back in the day about all of that, by the way. I overreacted over a lot of shit back then and I probably caused a lot of annoyance or distress with the stuff I said sometimes.

I'm 18 now (don't look like a piece of shit anymore nowadays http://tinypic.com/r/15ea0ew/9 ), and holy shit it's actually kind of crazy to think I joined this forum at age 12, what with half of the things I was saying. That being said, I absolutely don't regret it. Being on here, for as short as it was, was one of the best things that I was a part of. You all were so nice to me and I seriously can't thank you enough. This website formed me into the sarcastic asshole I am now and I really can't thank y'all enough. Thanks for dealing with me, friends. I still care about you all so much, believe me.

Hey, if possible, we should get back in touch. I really valued your friendship.
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #25227 on: March 28, 2017, 01:12:48 am »

Time for my own update.

Things are not looking well.
I'm 24 now.
And all the things that I had going for me, are gone.
My girlfriend left me 7 months ago.
I was an intern at Electronic Arts for the second time, but they told me they wouldn't hire me back.
Learned that my grandpa has had untreated prostate cancer for two years.
Financially and health-wise, my family isn't doing great.
I fell in a depression and while I'm meeting with a psychologist, my family doctor and two career advisors, I don't feel like trying anymore.
Everything I try fails miserably and I can't focus on anything.
Being at the same school as my ex is too hard for me.
I'm leaving the city at the end of April, going to live with my cancer grandpa for 4 months.
It's ironic. I was gonna graduate by the end of August. But I don't want to anymore.
I don't know where to go. I don't want to go anywhere.
Right now my only focus is keeping active the part of me that still wants to be alive. And it's getting really tough.
Got my antidepressant prescription two weeks ago, so chemically I'm working on it.
Plus all the other daily exercises I'm doing.
But dreaming every night that I'm back with the woman who lit up my world... most days I'd rather not wake up.
I used to be such a success story... it's a shame that I'm where I am now. Wasted potential.
Oh well.

Sorry to be such a downer.
I like you guys.
Godspeed.
I'm sorry about that Rosim.
I hope your Grandpa recovers and your family improves in terms of health and finances.
Make the best of your time with your Grandpa so you have no regrets.
Failure happens to everyone, but don't let it define you. Failure is something you do, not something you are.
You didn't succeed because of your girlfriend. You succeeded because you worked hard.
And while it sucks that someone who was clearly very dear to you left your life, life goes on.
Try to appreciate what you do have. I know that's way easier said than done. I'm not saying to ignore
all the bad. You should accept the bad as part of reality. I'm just saying to try to appreciate the good too.
What you appreciate could be anything and something I can't answer for someone else.
But it could even be basic shit like food, water, sunlight, or a nice breeze, as silly as that sounds.
Sorry if I sound preachy. Take it as you will and form your own conclusions.
Wishing the best for you dude.
Report Spam   Logged
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #25228 on: March 30, 2017, 07:38:47 am »

Hey guys Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #25229 on: April 10, 2017, 01:14:31 pm »

I'm struggling with what I want to go to school for. Part of me says Auto tech and be a mechanic but that shit is so expensive cuz of the tools and shit. Another part says plumber cuz it's easy to get into. I dunno. Life is hard ;-;
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1680 1681 [1682] 1683 1684 1685
  Print  

Jump to: