Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:01:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127258 times)
fivex
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #1800 on: December 31, 2010, 11:31:00 pm »

lol 0.01 secs before.
no
One second before.
Report Spam   Logged
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: December 31, 2010, 11:43:38 pm »

what an amazing end of the year topic =)

wonder what our last post was?
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1802 on: January 01, 2011, 12:49:51 am »

Ohayo~
Happy new year to all.
Report Spam   Logged

fivex
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: January 01, 2011, 04:33:23 am »

https://endoftheinter.net/
O-o
Report Spam   Logged
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: January 01, 2011, 09:23:24 am »

what is that?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1805 on: January 01, 2011, 11:04:32 am »

End of the Internet? LOL

Time for breakfast x3
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: January 01, 2011, 12:08:37 pm »

it's funny how ludicom only gets active when PPN is down Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1807 on: January 01, 2011, 12:15:01 pm »

it's funny how ludicom only gets active when PPN is down Tongue
Are you trying to bash L-com or something? xD

We share a member base, so doesn't shock me. PPN is the older and bigger forum. xD

Although I'm going to be buying a domain and some add removal once I turn 18, if this place stays up and somewhat active. Getting closer. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: January 01, 2011, 12:17:31 pm »

Are you trying to bash L-com or something? xD

We share a member base, so doesn't shock me. PPN is the older and bigger forum. xD

Although I'm going to be buying a domain and some add removal once I turn 18, if this place stays up and somewhat active. Getting closer. Cheesy
No I'm not bashing at all, I've said many things about how ludicom has advantages over ppn
I was just saying it was quite funny and ironic (but also quite sad :/ ) that this place got active today since PPN was down.
But yeah getting this place popular on its own would be good ^^
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1809 on: January 01, 2011, 12:20:34 pm »

An, okay. I get it now ^__^

Would be nice, but I'll just keep trying to keep this place alive. It may not be as popular, but I still like it here. Atmosphere FTW xP
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: January 01, 2011, 12:21:48 pm »

An, okay. I get it now ^__^

Would be nice, but I'll just keep trying to keep this place alive. It may not be as popular, but I still like it here. Atmosphere FTW xP
yeah it's a very good atmosphere
practically every post is friendly, most of which have the ^_^ in them a lot because the ^_^ fits in so many of the posts xD
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: January 01, 2011, 12:31:07 pm »

... ^_^
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1812 on: January 01, 2011, 12:36:54 pm »

yeah it's a very good atmosphere
practically every post is friendly, most of which have the ^_^ in them a lot because the ^_^ fits in so many of the posts xD
There's no reason to fight here. You cause trouble, I restrict you. If you keep it up, I ban you. No bullshit letting one person utterly destroy the forum is all that is xD It may seem strict, but I've only ever had to restrict one person, and just look at how swimmingly this place is doing. xP Ilu guys. <3

LOL at Ume. SMILE FOR ZE CAMERA! XD

So what do you guys think of the contest I mentioned in the New Years contest? Might be fun. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: January 01, 2011, 12:41:02 pm »

You cause trouble, I restrict you. If you make it double, I ban you.
Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: January 01, 2011, 12:51:08 pm »

contest hmm? Sound fun to look at other people's entries, but I don't think I'd enter.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 1685
  Print  

Jump to: