Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 01:12:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon RP - Plasma's Victory (signup and discussion)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon RP - Plasma's Victory (signup and discussion)  (Read 195 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2011, 04:29:08 pm »

Team Plasma's goal was to prevent everyone in the world from having a Pokémon.  In this reality, they have succeded in their plans.  Pokémon are no longer around.  Time has been changed so that the world was different and evolved differently, this world is called Earth.  Another world known as the world of Mystery Dungeon was a world in which there were only Pokémon and they were sent there.  In both worlds, the year has become 2011 which is the same year Team Plasma originally succeeded.  Thus time has caught up with itself and may attempt to fix itself.  Team Plasma have returned on Earth in order to make sure that the worlds do not converge together and the Pokémon World is reborn.  A few years previously within the Mystery Dungeon World, a dangerous creature known as Darkrai was defeated and his soul was removed from his body, leaving a friendly Darkrai behind.  The location of that evil soul is unknown.  As Pokémon begin to reappear on Earth slowly but surely, Team Plasma return into motion, except this time noone but Team Plasma has a Pokémon.  Can things revert back to their original state or will the world be Earth forever?

Character Sheet:

Name: Touya
World: Earth
Species: Human
Description: Black sometimes has weird flashes of things which may have happened to him in an alternate reality.  He needs to get to the bottom of this.

Name: Darkrai
World: ?
Species: A dark soul in a Human body
Description: The evil side of Darkrai appears as a human on Earth and needs to find out his true purpose and how to return.  He is very dangerous and manipulative.

Name: N
World: ?
Species: Human
Description: N is a mysterious boy who seems to have knowledge over the situation.  He isnt very social.  He might have access to a strange creature known as Zekrom.

Name: Turtwig
World: Mystery Dungeon World
Species: Pokémon Turtwig who used to be Human
Description: Turtwig is the hero who defeated Darkrai in the Mystery Dungeon.  He used to be a human however but became a Pokémon.

Notes:
- Pokémon as a game does not exist in this world
- Pokémon do not speak English except for certain special ones eg Arceus, Mewtwo, whatever.  They do understand English though.  Turtwig is good at understanding but he cannot speak it properlly
- You can make Human Earth characters and Pokémon characters who are from the Mystery Dungeon world.  No Legends or Shinies or Pseudo Legends without permission.  No fully evolved Pokémon either to start off with, without permission cos they may be able to evolve later.  Stuff like Rotom, Luvdisc, Smeargle, whatever are small and fully evolved so they are ok.
- For clarity's sake all of your Earth human characters all go to the same school thus can interact in that environment

Enjoy =D and please spread the word of this rp on ppn too  =D
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 03:20:11 pm »

bump
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 03:23:20 pm »

Can't join, school starts again tomorrow and I'll be busier than ever. Sorry. D:
Report Spam   Logged

Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 09:03:48 pm »

I can't either. I haven't even been active for like a week either. Sorry bro.
Report Spam   Logged

Would it be wrong to make my sig, "The King is back!"?
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 06:36:00 am »

I guess if this isnt getting people, the unova journey wont get people for those same reasons... rp board failure number 4504694 Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: