Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 10:22:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]

Pages: 1 ... 1680 1681 [1682] 1683 1684 1685
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread Of Topiclessness [Current Era: Fancy headwear]  (Read 127663 times)
Abigail
Member 133 - Homiesexual
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #25215 on: March 18, 2017, 06:11:38 pm »

Are we doin' life updates in here for the people that barely show up anymore? Sign me the heck up, lads.

In my senior year of high school currently, just finishing everything up. I've been accepted to several different universities and plan on going to one on the other side of the state around August to pursue computer science and graphic design. Pretty sweet deal, in all honesty.

Played through the main story of Pokemon Moon, but that's about it. It was honestly better than Alpha Sapphire, which I couldn't even get past the third gym in. It was just too boring for me, sadly. Pokemon just hasn't been as hooking for me in the most recent editions, and I feel like being on this website when the previous games game out helped me stay interested in them. Instead of Pokemon, I've spent more of my time on art and actually talking to people. Got into professional wrestling too, because my interests always seem to gravitate towards the less feminine ones. That's just how it goes, I guess?

I've definitely been a lot more confident as a human being in the past few months, though. Finally separated myself from my ex girlfriend (which I don't know if I even mentioned here: she broke up with me back in 2014 or something) and went through a couple abusive relationships, one emotional and the other a bit more uncomfortable. Only surrounding myself with people that actually care about me, and thankfully my mental health has gotten a lot better. Still have issues with depression, anxiety, and god knows what else wrong with me, but long gone are the weeks where I would spend every night trying to die. I'm sorry for being such a piece of shit back in the day about all of that, by the way. I overreacted over a lot of shit back then and I probably caused a lot of annoyance or distress with the stuff I said sometimes.

I'm 18 now (don't look like a piece of shit anymore nowadays http://tinypic.com/r/15ea0ew/9 ), and holy shit it's actually kind of crazy to think I joined this forum at age 12, what with half of the things I was saying. That being said, I absolutely don't regret it. Being on here, for as short as it was, was one of the best things that I was a part of. You all were so nice to me and I seriously can't thank you enough. This website formed me into the sarcastic asshole I am now and I really can't thank y'all enough. Thanks for dealing with me, friends. I still care about you all so much, believe me.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 1680 1681 [1682] 1683 1684 1685
  Print  

Jump to: