Ludicom
October 15, 2021, 05:30:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

RSE Remakes Speculation Thread

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: RSE Remakes Speculation Thread  (Read 1368 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: March 27, 2011, 07:20:51 pm »

Just like with GSC they included Crystal features/story lines in HGSS, they may do the same with RS remakes, I believe if they do there will be 2 not only 1.

In terms of the release years, I was actually thinking of a third BW game, but Magoo disproed it if I remember, they will most likely release something next year, question now is what.
That's what I think too. Again, some of what that guy says is grasping at straws, but some of his videos are decent watches if you speed them up a bit. I think he thinks that they're going to make Emerald remake the "third game" to HGSS (which seems WTFsy, especially considering that they would be in ENTIRELY DIFFERENT GENS XD). But whatever... I guess there's no use getting worked up over something that isn't even confirmed.

I want to see Mag's source. He never provided it, and I'd be very interested to see... But yes, late this year early next year we can expect to see something new in Japan, but like you said, the question now is "What?". Only time will tell... I'm personally hoping for RSE remakes first.

Also, if it is a pair, which remake will you guys get first? Ruby or Sapphire?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: