Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 01:31:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

RSE Remakes Speculation Thread

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: RSE Remakes Speculation Thread  (Read 3405 times)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2011, 07:38:33 pm »

I'll try to find a source. Q.Q
I'm pretty sure I heard something like that somewhen...

Also, I want a RéBURST game! >:O
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2011, 07:47:22 pm »

I'll try to find a source. Q.Q
I'm pretty sure I heard something like that somewhen...

Also, I want a RéBURST game! >:O
LOL.... Well we be waiting.  Evil

And probably won't happen for awhile.... You know how they are.

AND BUTTONS

Support the remakes and stuff. Show your love and your first choice with a button~
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2011, 07:54:23 pm »

There was an Interview with GameFreak's people and when they asked about a sequel to Black & White, it was translated to "With B&W, we have concluded this iteration." or "We have finished this series with the Black and White version."
But in fact, it was later proven by Serebii that it was really meant as "There are no planned sequel to Black and White."

Quote from: Pokejungle
No 3rd Game for Gen V? Doubtful
A Spanish site has posted an interview with GameFreak in which they have declared Pokemon Black and White to be the last games in this iteration. Of course this declaration does not impact whether or not we get AquaSapphire and MagmaRuby, but unfortunately this looks like a no-go for Pokemon Grey (or Gray? Or why debate the spelling of a fan-guessed title for a game we now speculate may never exist?). I have my own doubts as to whether anything got lost in translation between Japanese, Spanish, and English, but this is definitely interesting news. Would definitely be ground breaking for the series not to cash in on a 3rd version.

As Serebii and I were discussing though, there is the fact that an interview with GameFreak (in Japan) had said that a third game would go deeper into N’s history and reveal his name. Tackman also points out that there are items and attacks that would seem to coordinate with the third legendary, Kyurem, that are not seen in Black or White. Is this rumor busted? Probably. But it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out.

So, as the second chapter says, there are chances that the third game of Black and White will be... *DUN DUN DUN* in Hoenn!
XD
It would make sens since we are convinced they are planning the RSE remakes and that Looker mentioned at the end of Black and White that N was seen in a faraway land.
It could just be Gray and RS remakes though.

But yeah, I saw this whole thing but I didn't hear about how Serebii destroyed that theory.
I'm sorry.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2011, 08:00:16 pm »

There was an Interview with GameFreak's people and when they asked about a sequel to Black & White, it was translated to "With B&W, we have concluded this iteration." or "We have finished this series with the Black and White version."
But in fact, it was later proven by Serebii that it was really meant as "There are no planned sequel to Black and White."

So, as the second chapter says, there are chances that the third game of Black and White will be... *DUN DUN DUN* in Hoenn!
XD
It would make sens since we are convinced they are planning the RSE remakes and that Looker mentioned at the end of Black and White that N was seen in a faraway land.
It could just be Gray and RS remakes though.

But yeah, I saw this whole thing but I didn't hear about how Serebii destroyed that theory.
I'm sorry.
Wait, what?

Anyways, it's cool. I'm just glad it's sorted out (to some extent) now. But yes... This is quite interesting nonetheless... More of N's history? Yes please xP
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2011, 08:10:21 pm »

Wait, what?

Anyways, it's cool. I'm just glad it's sorted out (to some extent) now. But yes... This is quite interesting nonetheless... More of N's history? Yes please xP

Lol.
I'd love to see everything in one game you know?. XP
But what's sure is that we WILL see N in the RSE remakes even if they're not like the 3rd of B/W.
You know why?
Because of what Looker said. They wouldn't imply that for nothing imo.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2011, 08:48:09 pm »

Lol.
I'd love to see everything in one game you know?. XP
But what's sure is that we WILL see N in the RSE remakes even if they're not like the 3rd of B/W.
You know why?
Because of what Looker said. They wouldn't imply that for nothing imo.
True, very very true. I agree fully.

Also reminds me of something I thought of in the shower...

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/ef/Ruby_Sapphire_Wally.png/242px-Ruby_Sapphire_Wally.png
vs
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/9/9e/Black_White_N.png/385px-Black_White_N.png

Although the art of Wally is older, the hair color is quite similar. Could be a tie in somewhere? Not sure, just something of interest.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2011, 09:49:49 pm »

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/e/ef/Ruby_Sapphire_Wally.png/242px-Ruby_Sapphire_Wally.png
vs
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/9/9e/Black_White_N.png/385px-Black_White_N.png

Although the art of Wally is older, the hair color is quite similar. Could be a tie in somewhere? Not sure, just something of interest.

O.O

It is SO similar!
As I already said, I never finished a Gen3 game so I couldn't have linked the 2.
But you are SO right!
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2011, 10:01:49 pm »

O.O

It is SO similar!
As I already said, I never finished a Gen3 game so I couldn't have linked the 2.
But you are SO right!
I would so squee if they are somehow related. x3 xD
Report Spam   Logged

The wandering Mystic
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 10:44:37 pm »

vs

I don't think so
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2011, 11:05:25 pm »

I don't think so

Quote from: Pokejungle
As Serebii and I were discussing though, there is the fact that an interview with GameFreak (in Japan) had said that a third game would go deeper into N’s history and reveal his name.

We're expecting a remake of RSE.
N was sighted in a faraway region by the International Police.
It could be that N returns in his natal land in the RSE remakes and we learn that he is Wally. XD
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2011, 11:07:33 pm »

Here's a thought: being able to explore both Unova and Hoenn in the same game.

Thoughts?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2011, 07:08:53 am »

Here's a thought: being able to explore both Unova and Hoenn in the same game.

Thoughts?
They're supposed to be very far away from one another, so it's unlikely. Would be cool, though...
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2011, 07:11:42 am »

N in Hoenn would be epic xD
and yeah it would be funny if he was Wally like having been kidnapped or something Tongue
but yeah having the 3rd game of bw be in hoenn would be awesome Cheesy
all kinds of cool theories, I just wanna play hoenn remake! nyyyeeehhhhh

*will add the buttons after I finish my lunch*
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2011, 08:15:25 am »

So after reading a few discussions on the matter, I bring another possibility to you all.

Instead of remaking RS, they remake FRLG. Seems silly, I know... But every generation so far has allowed us to explore Kanto. Every generation exept 5.

I'm hoping not. I liked FRLG, but RS needs remakes before FRLG, if they even do remake RB again (keep in mind that Kanto was in HGSS, soooo... I don't feel we need it again).
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2011, 09:14:27 am »

I'd much prefer a RSE remake, frlg doesnt need a remake cos kanto is in hgss, but keeping the tradition of kanto in every gen would be cool, so maybe they'll do something (like make it explorable in rse remake) however Sevii Islands havnt been remade, so maybe to remake gen 3 they'll stick the sevii islands post game in the hoenn/gen 3 remake.  After all if Navel Rock and Birth Island (event sevii islands) are in emerald, then why not the rest of them? Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: