Ludicom
April 16, 2024, 01:56:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The War Begins - Pokémon Chosen of the Legends - Day 1

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: The War Begins - Pokémon Chosen of the Legends - Day 1  (Read 446 times)
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 10:37:14 pm »

"We're landing at Sinnoh International Airport in Jubilife City, Sinnoh in a few minutes. Please fasten your seatbelt, put your trays up, and turn off all electronic devices. Thank you." First Officer Carl announced.

"Another successful flight" The Captain said to Carl.
"I agree" said Carl.
"Keep this up and I'm sure you'll get promoted to Senior First Officer in no time" said the Captain.
"Only time will tell" said Carl.

The plane touches down the runway. First Officer Carl announces "Ladies and Gentlemen, Unova Airlines Flight 352 has arrived at Sinnoh International Airport. Please keep your seatbelts fastened as we taxi to the gate. On behalf of the captain, the flight crew, and Unova Airlines, thank you for choosing Unova Airlines."

The plane arrived at the gate. All passengers exit the plane with a smile on their faces. After all the passengers have exited the plane, Carl and the Captain exits, while the flight attendants clean up.

Carl went through the airport security and to the waiting area to board the same plane, not as a First Officer, but as a passenger, back to Unova. While Carl was waiting at the gate, he spotted a familiar face - Champion Cynthia of Sinnoh. Carl asked "What are you doing here, Champion Cynthia? Shouldn't you be at the Pokémon League right now?"
"Oh, I'm going to Unova to take a break and visit my friends there." said Cynthia.
"How about the Pokemon League?" asked Carl.
"During the past few months, challengers were a rare sight in the Pokémon League. I don't know why, so I might as well take a break, than to bore myself waiting for them." answered Cynthia.

The gate officers announced that passengers may now board the aircraft. Carl and Cynthia stood up and went to the gate to board the plane.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: