Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:58:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

affiliation

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: affiliation  (Read 2608 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2011, 10:14:23 am »

is Ludicom ready to find another forum to affiliate with?
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 10:17:15 am »

is Ludicom ready to find another forum to affiliate with?
Yep. But first we'd need to find one. I don't want to do like last time I affiliated and end up joining forces with something that dies shortly after, though. Preferably a forum/site around this size or larger. We're not really big enough yet to support forums/sites smaller than us.

Do you have anyplace in mind?
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 11:22:08 am »

I was discussing this with Aryeh yesterday, and yea I agree, we should first find someone to affiliate with, although I haven't the slightest clue where to start looking.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 01:48:10 pm »

Yep. But first we'd need to find one. I don't want to do like last time I affiliated and end up joining forces with something that dies shortly after, though. Preferably a forum/site around this size or larger. We're not really big enough yet to support forums/sites smaller than us.

Do you have anyplace in mind?
sorry about that
and there are lots of pokemon forums online, we could find a bunch and make some kind of special forum alliance thing Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 02:15:53 pm »

Aryeh just gave me one to check out:
http://www.pokeboard.com/
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 09:59:22 pm »

Aryeh just gave me one to check out:
http://www.pokeboard.com/

WOW!
This forum is exactly what I wanted Tim to make of the forum. Design-wise.
I'm impressed.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 12:18:34 am »

WOW!
This forum is exactly what I wanted Tim to make of the forum. Design-wise.
I'm impressed.

Obviously the first thing you look at when you're introduced to a forum is the design, I have to admit the black on white is very nice. I do agree on the gray though xD

But Ludicom's green represents our lovable mascot  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 01:18:36 am »

Obviously the first thing you look at when you're introduced to a forum is the design, I have to admit the black on white is very nice. I do agree on the gray though xD

But Ludicom's green represents our lovable mascot  Smiley

Ludicom is great.
PPN sucks. Design wise. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 08:48:58 am »

I personally like ppn design wise, it's too not cluttered with colours.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 11:17:50 am »

Hm... Doesn't look bad at all. I would certainly be willing to affiliate with them. Smiley However, I'm not sure if they're looking for affiliates at this time. Also, the fact that we're a free forum and we aren't super active might be offputting (although the free forum thing can't be changed at the time, but still). I've never asked anybody I didn't already know for an affiliation before... Any ideas how to approach the subject?
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 12:33:28 am »

Don't see any affiliation topic or any related topics, but it would be good for us to register and explore more.

Has anyone found any alternative forums as well to affiliate with?

Also once we do locate forums, how do we go about presenting ourselves and asking to affiliate?
Report Spam   Logged

Shiny
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 09:24:55 pm »

to affiliate all you got to do is register and befriends with the admin(this might take a few days).  Then just ask when you get to know him/her
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 08:32:39 am »

http://nightmare.forumotions.com/

possible pokemon affiliation
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 10:35:18 am »

Their banner... or whatever that is, is ugly! D:
But that doesn't matter for affiliation right? XD
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2011, 10:48:26 am »

I'm liking our chances with how they look. Not too much bigger or too much more active than us, and also on a free forum. Would probably be a good fit, mutually beneficial. I'll create and account there and ask the admin (who is it? all of thei ranks are custom xD) if they'd like to affiliate.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: