Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 12:12:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

affiliation

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: affiliation  (Read 2606 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2011, 10:48:34 am »

what wouuulld be cool would be if we could affiliate with SJ Industries which is Luka SJ's forum with the Pokémon Blue Chrome Grin
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 10:58:57 am »

what wouuulld be cool would be if we could affiliate with SJ Industries which is Luka SJ's forum with the Pokémon Blue Chrome Grin
Agreed! xD
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 11:01:23 am »

If Luka SJ would be okay with that, I see no reason why not. His work is pretty darn cool. Link? If you guys wanna suggest stuff, please post links to the forum homepage. Smiley That way I can scope the situation out and see if it's someplace that looks like it'd work out.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2011, 11:09:53 am »

http://sjindustries.forum-motion.com/forum
here is teh link
it's not the most popular atm but it's still mega cool and when blue chrome is made, it'll be cool.  plus even if peoples dont sign up, its gets lots of guests cos of the pokecommunity people who see it.

Agreed! xD
yush ^^
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2011, 11:54:40 am »

Oh my, that place looks awesome too. And it would be a great way to show support for Blue Chrome, too!
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 04:05:17 pm »

Oh my, that place looks awesome too. And it would be a great way to show support for Blue Chrome, too!
Yah definitely, Blue Chrome is like epic, maybe we'd be able to have a blue chrome board or something too if ludicom affiliated Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 04:54:54 pm »

Yah definitely, Blue Chrome is like epic, maybe we'd be able to have a blue chrome board or something too if ludicom affiliated Cheesy
Well, the way I put affiliations up is by giving them a board. It opens like a regular board, and has a topic with a link to their site. The rest of the board is for discussion of the other site, as well as announcements, should the other admin decide to join. So technically they would have a board Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 05:33:40 pm »

Well, the way I put affiliations up is by giving them a board. It opens like a regular board, and has a topic with a link to their site. The rest of the board is for discussion of the other site, as well as announcements, should the other admin decide to join. So technically they would have a board Cheesy
ah yeah I remember that from when spiriteam used to be alive xD
coolness!  so hopefully Luka will want to affiliate =D  this would be a big boost to his forum too, since all the ludicommers would be on it and giving activity to his blue chrome!
when are you gonna ask him? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 05:35:11 pm »

I'll be doing affiliation stuff sometime this weekend, if my assignments for school get done. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 05:36:36 pm »

I'll be doing affiliation stuff sometime this weekend, if my assignments for school get done. Smiley
Nice Cheesy
then we can get ludicom out there! yay! (and guess what other forum is not out there yet at all even though it's almost 3 years xD )
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 08:17:01 am »

bumporz
any other affiliation ideas?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 11:02:41 am »

so umm did anything happen regarding getting an affiliate?
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 11:09:55 am »

so umm did anything happen regarding getting an affiliate?
Not yet. I forgot. D;

I'm terrible at this sort of thing... Which is why I've got a coadmin!

Tell you what... I'll work on it and try to talk to one of the suggested sites soon. Auuuuu TwT
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 11:26:09 am »

Not yet. I forgot. D;

I'm terrible at this sort of thing... Which is why I've got a coadmin!

Tell you what... I'll work on it and try to talk to one of the suggested sites soon. Auuuuu TwT
Ok.. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 12:42:22 pm »

Revival Smiley
I was wondering if there was still anything being planned for this?  A few people have said they would like a bump in activity here so an affiliation will provide us all something to do Smiley
Now I've found another idea if you are interested but it may take some time to happen if it works, I'd have to set up a case file to explain it.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: