Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 02:17:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Let's All Play...?

Poll
Question: Which game should we play, if we do a Let's All Play on the actual systems?  (Voting closed: April 14, 2011, 07:26:33 pm)
Red/Blue/Yellow - 2 (25%)
Gold/Silver/Crystal - 0 (0%)
Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald - 3 (37.5%)
FireRed/LeafGreen - 0 (0%)
Diamond/Pearl - 0 (0%)
Platinum - 0 (0%)
Heartgold/Soulsilver - 0 (0%)
Black/White - 3 (37.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's All Play...?  (Read 558 times)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2011, 10:24:11 pm »

I know what you mean. =/ Although in my area you can find them in used stores for about $25. What's worse is RBY/GSC. They cost like $22 a pop. Seriously, WTF. xD But I'm sure they can be found online cheaper... Then again you run the risk of getting a fake too.

So I agree, yeah. I think the reason I like FRLG so much is because of how perfect they are for Nuzlocking. xP

Though I can't get anything online except through debit card with paypal which takes 2 weeks only for paypal to transfer the bank money to my account.
There's also NO used stores in here because the town is so poor and small and rotten that there's no way people throw their stuff out. XD
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2011, 11:40:35 pm »

My friend gave me his Pokemon Yellow. I found out why he gave it to me, because it's broken >:O

That's too bad.

I still have my Gen 1 and 2 games too, but I'm still hoping for Gen 3 here.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 06:45:40 am »

I voted for Emerald since I have an unplayed cartridge of Emerald which I could play Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 11:57:09 am »

I voted for Emerald since I have an unplayed cartridge of Emerald which I could play Smiley

*highfives*
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 01:05:04 pm »

*highfives*
*highfives*

plus we can enjoy it in our hopes for rse remakes xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2011, 12:01:29 am »

Actually wouldn't mind playing through my Yellow again too.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 07:37:06 pm »

Alright, so the voting ends tomorrow. BW holds a small lead over two others with a tied number of votes. Which leads me to ask...

Would you guys prefer to do a Let's All Play... of main series games instead? That way, we can get the most diversity possible in our plays, and everyone can get a shot at playing, even if they don't have the most selected game.

Just let me know what you all think. Smiley

Either way, there will be a topic for everyone to discuss their runs in, so there will still be the community aspect.
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2011, 10:32:24 pm »

Nice that we wouldn't restrict the type of game and we would all be playing something  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2011, 11:09:49 pm »

Isn't that like making the whole "Let's All Play...?" pointless?
I mean, I'm always playing either Pt, D, SS or B.
Anyways, I guess I'll participate in that? I can't possibly not participate anyways. XP
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 12:32:42 pm »

Maybe a Let's All Have an Adventure... or something like that, would definitely participate.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: