Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:30:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Is it possible for ludicom to get its own PO server?

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for ludicom to get its own PO server?  (Read 914 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2011, 08:41:55 am »

Yes.
It's possible cause I've been on a server where they had Tentaquil so...
yah
and also the CAPs too! :3
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2011, 02:00:58 pm »

I was making a private server, but apperently, if you make a server private, you can't see or join it xP.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2011, 02:13:44 pm »

yah
and also the CAPs too! :3

CAPs?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2011, 02:34:42 pm »

CAPs?
you dont know about CAP?

it's the Create A Pokémon Project that Smogon do every so often, they build a new pokemon and use it on their server.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2011, 02:42:31 pm »

you dont know about CAP?

it's the Create A Pokémon Project that Smogon do every so often, they build a new pokemon and use it on their server.

I know nothing of nothing.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 06:33:54 am »

Bumpage
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2011, 01:31:55 pm »

Darkflame says he may attempt to make this....

Priority Ladders:
- OU Singles
- UU Singles
- Ubers Singles

2nd priority:
- LC Singles
- OU Doubles
- UU Doubles
- Ubers Doubles

3rd priority:
- LC Doubles
- Ludicom Our own pokemon (such as project 3line)
- Anything Triples

I figured we didnt need dream world, we could just have standard for now.
Report Spam   Logged

darkflame
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 01:36:04 pm »

I'll take a look into it. I've already learned Java so getting a basic idea of C++ shouldn't be to hard
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2011, 01:39:42 pm »

http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/showthread.php?23-Tutorial-on-how-to-run-a-server

tutorial on how to make a server if this helps?
Report Spam   Logged

[Shell.dll]
Wolpertinger
Mystic Lawn Gnomes
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2011, 03:35:20 pm »

Here's a problem- Where are you going to host the server? It would be difficult for someone to host it them self because of unreliability and etc.
Report Spam   Logged

It is forbidden, asking why is irrelevant.
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2011, 09:39:53 pm »

Here's a problem- Where are you going to host the server? It would be difficult for someone to host it them self because of unreliability and etc.
That's actually very valid... Do these need a host? If so, I'd rather get a host for the actual forum before getting one for PO...
Report Spam   Logged

[Shell.dll]
Wolpertinger
Mystic Lawn Gnomes
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2011, 10:35:53 pm »

That's actually very valid... Do these need a host? If so, I'd rather get a host for the actual forum before getting one for PO...
It's recommended that you do, 'cause then people can play whenever they'd like instead of relying on someone being home or their computer being on.
Report Spam   Logged

It is forbidden, asking why is irrelevant.
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 01:35:25 pm »

Bumpage
Free hosts do exist...
Report Spam   Logged

fivex
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2011, 09:36:00 pm »

You'd need access to the actual server.
No free host allows this.
And payed hosts are very expensiSiH3OHe.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: