Ludicom
April 17, 2024, 08:31:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Aryeh and Gengar's Pokémon Adventure!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Aryeh and Gengar's Pokémon Adventure!  (Read 509 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2011, 08:57:15 am »

Episode 1- The Ghost Awakening

A small green creature with a smile on its face, zoomed through the skies.  The world around changed as it flew past, for time was being fixed.  This being had control over time.  It was fast and everything in its presence was at the control of this being.  For it was an Architect... an Architect of Time.

+++

Introducing Aryeh; a boy from the island city of Mossdeep in the Hoenn Region of the Pokémon World.  He wore a blue shirt with matching blue trousers.  Aryeh also wore a coat that was coloured khaki.  Mounted on his back was a black backpack that contained many different compartments.  He also wore a belt which had space for Pokéballs.  However the belt was empty for Aryeh had no Pokémon.

Aryeh walked through Mossdeep City on his weekly trip to the Pokémon Center, since he tended to help out.  He was good at looking after Pokémon, especially the Ghost Type which was normaly very hard to look after.  On his way through the city, a man walked up to him.  The man wore a completely black outfit except for the large red letter R on the front.

"Hello there" smiled the man "I heard that you are good with the Ghost type Pokémon."

"Yeah" replied Aryeh, kind of on edge as he had noticed the R on the man's clothes; which could only mean one thing.

"I work for an organisation that is dedicated to..uhh... help Pokémon.  You should join with us" said the man "Of course it's in the Kanto Region, quite far from Mossdeep City.  However we came all the way over here to find you.  You should be honoured."

"No thank you, I'm not going to leave Mossdeep to join a group in which I would not be honoured to be around" said Aryeh boldly, knowing that this man from was from Team Rocket; a criminal organisation who stole Pokémon.

"But we are a charity for Pokémon" the Rocket member lied, while in his head being annoyed at that Aryeh hadn't fallen for his poorly thought out trap.

"Since when?  That's a bad lie" sighed Aryeh "Team Rocket is a very petty organisation for stealing Pokémon.  A joke in the Pokémon World."

"No I'm not in Team Rocket silly" laughed the Rocket member "I'm from Team Charity, we help people!"

"Forgive me for saying this, but are you stupid?" said Aryeh "I see the big red R on your outfit.  I don't know why you want me to come with you, but I'm not going to.  So are you leaving now or will I call the police on you?"

"So if you aren't coming with me by your own accord, then I'm afraid I have to take you by force!  Go Golbat!" growled the Rocket member, revealing a Pokéball and throwing it up into the air.

With a flash of red light, out of the Pokéball came Golbat; a poisonous bat Pokémon with sharp fangs.

"Oh no!" gasped Aryeh, trying to escape Golbat; with no Pokémon of his own, could Aryeh stand a chance of defeating a dangerous creature like that?

The Golbat pursued Aryeh as he ran and the bat's speed was more than a match for a human and in a matter of seconds, it hit Aryeh with its powerful wing and knocked him out.

+++

"Urrr..." Aryeh slowly woke up drearilly.

He was inside a dark building.  The building had no electricity, and was only slightly lit up by a few candles scattered around the room.  Aryeh stood up and walked towards a window.  He wasnt in Mossdeep City anymore.  He was on some kind of island.  The island was small, the only place was the building and it took up pretty much all of the island.  Aryeh noticed in the far distance, there was the mainland of the Kanto Region.  He was far away from Hoenn now.  The Rocket Grunt from before walked into the room.

"Oh, you are up.  I guess I'll have to knock you out again.  The saccrifice is going to be in a couple minutes or so" the Grunt sighed.

"Saccrifice?!" Aryeh gasped in fear.

The Rocket Grunt pressed a Pokéball and out came Golbat once again.  Golbat prepared to strike Aryeh with its wings.

"Oh no you don't!" shouted a voice.

The Rocket Grunt and Golbat turned round.  Standing there was a Pokémon known as Gengar, a very powerful Ghost type.  Though this one was talking, which Pokémon don't often do unless they are special in some way or have a mastery over telepathy.  But this one wasnt talking telepathicaly.  Words were coming out its mouth.

"I wont let this saccrifice happen.  Master Giratina doesn't like to be disturbed!" Gengar shouted.

"I don't know how you are talking, but I don't care.  I have the orders to saccrifice this kid to Giratina, so Giratina can be released out of the Distortion portal that could be opened in this area.  All for Team Rocket!" exclaimed the Grunt.

"You really think your organisation can subdue Giratina.  You couldnt even handle a Gyrados.  I heard some ten year old kid managed to get it.  Team Rocket is a petty bunch of thieves, and you are making expectations you will never meet.  So give up now, and let that kid go!"

"Silly Ghost Type, even if you can talk, it's not going to prevent me from fullfilling my mission and letting Giratina into the main world"

"A Pokémon who speaks is known to be powerful.  I'm going to show you first hand why people say that information" grinned Gengar.

"Golbat; get ready for battle" said the Grunt.

"Bat.." growled Golbat.

"In advance I apologise for the pain you are about to receive" smiled Gengar "Dark Pulse."

Dark energy eminated from Gengar's body, it span around Gengar for a few seconds, and came loose, flying into Golbat's face, pushing it back into the wall of the building.  Golbat tried to pry itself off the wall, but the energy was too strong. Eventually, it slid down the wall, onto the ground where it closed its eyes and fell unconscious.  The Rocket Grunt regretfully returned the Golbat to its Pokéball.

"Why do us Grunts get provided with cruddy Pokémon" the Grunt looked down on the ground sadly.

"Why would you even join a group where you get refered to as a Grunt?" laughed Gengar.

Gengar began to charge another Dark Pulse, preparing to hit the Grunt.  The Grunt saw the fierce look in Gengar's eyes and screamed, running off out of the building.

"And that's why you dont mess with a talking Pokémon" grinned Gengar as he stopped preparing the Dark Pulse.

Having watched the whole battle go down, Aryeh slowly stood up and began to walk over to Gengar.

"T-t-thank you for saving me" Aryeh smiled.

"No problem.  I don't want anybody to be saccrificed" replied Gengar.

"Why did he want to saccrifice me..."

"This place is one of the few Distortion Points in the world.  They are places where it is possible for a portal to a Distortion World to open if the correct criteria is met.  This building on this island is inhabited by a few Ghost types who guard the area and stop idiots who think they can open up the portal using information from rumours for what they think is the criteria to open it.  Team Rocket thought that saccrificing a kid who was good with Ghost types would open the portal.  It's not the only way to open the portal but it happened to be a valid method of doing so" explained Gengar "If that guy from Team Rocket opened it, the ruler of the Distortion World and the ultimate Ghost type would have been released into the world.  Now this ruler of the Distortion World is a nice guy, but he does not want Team Rocket trying to catch him and it would be very annoying for him, so he'd of course get annoyed.  Luckily I prevented this all from happening."

"Thanks for the explanation.  Hopefully Team Rocket won't try this again then."

"I'm not the only Ghost Type here who guards this place" said Gengar "If they try again, any one of us would eleminate them"

"If you dont mind me asking, how come you can talk?  Can the other Ghost types here talk?" asked Aryeh.

"I'm the only one here who does talk.  It's just something I've always been able to do.  I dont entirely know why, but it's a useful skill to have, so I'm not complaining" answered Gengar.

"Well thanks for saving my life, but how am I going to get off this island.  I live in Hoenn, and this place is quite a while away"

"Well whatever the Rocket Grunt used to travel here is probably gone now, along with him.  But with a little telepathy, I can probably float you over to Kanto and then you can make your way back to Mossdeep if you want.  It must be nice to be in a place with civilisation.  Don't get me wrong, I like guarding the Distortion Point, but I wish I could go out and enjoy the world.  Maybe hang with a cool Pokémon Trainer and do Gym Battles" said Gengar.

"I wish I could do that too.  Mossdeep is civilisation yes, but it's still an island and I'd love to go off and explore.  Though I think I'd find it hard.  I dont even have a Pokémon.  So I kind of know what you are saying" replied Aryeh "If I had a Pokémon, I'd probably stay in Kanto for a while, but yeah I'll have to catch a plane and head back to Mossdeep" sighed Aryeh.

"Here is a better idea" said Gengar "I'll come with you, alright?"

Aryeh's eyes widened after hearing his.

"R-really?!"

"Yup, but on one condition" said Gengar "Have you ever heard of the Pokémon Celebi?"

"Celebi is a Legendary Pokémon!" gasped Aryeh.

"Yes it's a Time Travel Pokémon.  Normally they just Time travel, but there is one Celebi who can do more than that.  It can actually alter time.  It's known as the Time Architect.  The Legendary Creator of Time itself Dialga, had this Celebi as a protegé.  I have a special tracker and I want to find it.  Help me track it and go where it goes, so I can meet it.  And maybe you can catch it to.  And when we reach gyms, we can battle them.  If you help me, in return I'll be your starter Pokémon! "explained Gengar.

"Alright, you have yourself a deal Gengar" smiled Aryeh.

+++

"This doesnt look like Kanto?" said Aryeh, after they landed on a strange island in between the Ghost island and the Kanto mainland.

"This island is between the Ghost island and Kanto, and I couldnt telepathicly float us over all of it, so I had to stop here to recharge a little bit" explained Gengar.

"Ok then."

"It should only take a few minutes, and then we can set off again"

"Say, what is this place?" asked Aryeh "It looks like a dump!"

"Over there is an old abandoned factory" said Gengar, pointing to a decrepid and warn out building "It's mostly just home to Poison Pokémon, making home in all the polution and junk.  The sophisticated Pokémon in me says its very digusting, but the Poison Type in me loves it"

"Dual typed conflictions" laughed Aryeh.

"How about we check the place out?"

"And that would be the Poison Type talking?" Aryeh laughed.

"I guess so!" grinned Gengar.

"Alright, let's go then!"

Gengar and Aryeh walked into the factory.  The factory was dark, but there was some faulty light bulbs that were dimly lighting parts of it.  There was all kinds of sludge and dirt on the floors, which Aryeh had to carefull avoid stepping in.  Gengar could levitate over it of course.  Aryeh and Gengar trudged around the place, making sure to avoid stepping into any unmentionable goop.

"This place is so gross!" said Aryeh "Only a Muk would want to live here!"

"And a Grimer" laughed Gengar "Yup, it's Grimers and Muks which live here.  They are drawn to the pollution."

"That makes sense" said Aryeh.

"Muuuukkkk" said a Muk, followed by a few other Muks and a couple Grimers who had just crossed Aryeh and Gengar's path.

"I don't speak Pokémon, is what he said a bad thing or a good thing?" asked Aryeh.

"It's a bad thing" answered Gengar "The Muk doesnt want intruders to their domain of sludge."

"You are a Poison Type, reason with them" said Aryeh.

"None the less, I'm not a sludgey being, I'm still an intruder according to them" said Gengar.

"Then should we run?" asked Aryeh.

"That's affirmative."

Aryeh and Gengar began to run off, the Poison type Muks and Grimers heading after them.

"How can slimey things without legs be gaining on us" shouted Aryeh.

"Because they are in a factory with enough pollution to make them much stronger" replied Gengar.

Aryeh and Gengar came to a dead end and couldn't go any further.

"Nooo!!!  A dead end!  We are about to become covered in icky sludge" Aryeh cried out.

"I can phase us through the wall, so the end wont be dead" said Gengar.

Gengar turned round to face the wall, but came face to face with another Gengar.

"What the..." said Gengar, clearly confused.

"Gengar Gengar!" laughed the other Gengar.

The other Gengar then morphed into a Muk, then a Grimer, then back into Gengar.

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" said Aryeh.

"It's shapeshifting" gasped Gengar.

"There is a non Poison type sludgey Pokémon that can shapeshift.  Gengar, do you think maybe they would want to inhabit here too?" said Aryeh.

"Ditto" Gengar grinned.

The other Gengar morphed into its true form, a little pink sludge.

"Ditto Ditto!" it smiled.

"The Ditto asked us if you were a trainer" said Gengar.

"Well since you joined me, I guess I will be shortly" said Aryeh.

"Diiii" said Ditto.

"It said that in that case, it wants in" said Gengar.

"You mean, it wants to come with us?" gasped Aryeh.

"Diiii Ditto Dii Dii Ditto" explained Ditto.

"In English?" laughed Aryeh.

"It's not a Poison type and it's the only Ditto here.  The Muks and Grimers bully it, and it wants to leave" explained Gengar.

"Speaking of the Muks and Grimers; where are they?" asked Aryeh.

"Ditto!  Ditto!"

"Ditto says that it shapeshifted as me, and lured them away from us.  But they'll probably be here shortly" explained Gengar.

"Then in that case, let's get out of here!" said Aryeh.

"One wall phasing for three, coming up" said Gengar.

However the Muks and Grimers had found them.  They looked angry.  Ditto moved in front of Aryeh and Gengar, trying to defend them.  The Muks saw this and began to laugh.

"Mukkkkkk!!!" shouted all the Muk.

"Ditto, before they might have been stronger since you could only transform into them, but now you have a new transformation available" said Gengar "Double Gengar power will be enough to dispel the Grimers and Muks"

Ditto grinned and transformed into Gengar.  Both Gengar and Ditto Gengar began to make Shadow Ball attacks.  They shot them at high speed, slamming into the Grimers and Muks, eventually knocking them all out.  Ditto was exstatic, succeeding in defeating the ones who had bullied it, thanks to help of Gengar. 

"Now let's phase out before they wake up" said Aryeh.

Ditto transformed back into its true form, just before Gengar held on to it and Aryeh to make them all transparent and able to walk through the wall.  Back outside, the transparency turned off and they were solid objects again.

"I'm ready to float us to Kanto!" said Gengar.

"Then let's go!" smiled Aryeh "And Welcome to the team Ditto"

"Ditto" Ditto smiled.

+++

"Here we are, the Kanto Region" said Gengar.

"So you tracked Celebi to here?" asked Aryeh.

"Yes, the tracker allows me to monitor Celebi's location and always gives us the ability to see it when it turns itself invisible" explained Gengar "It's in Pewter City at the moment, and we are in Pallet Town, so it's quite ahead of us.  We'll catch up eventually though.  We'll keep following it and have fun in the meantime"

"Pallet Town has League signups right?" wondered Aryeh.

"Yep" grinned Gengar "Let's signup then"

"And I heard the Proffesor here sells Pokédexes to people too"

"Then let's get one!"

Gengar, Aryeh and Ditto made their way to the Pokémon Lab and entered.

"Hello there" said Professor Oak "I'm Oak, but you can call me the Pokémon Professor"

"Hi, my name is Aryeh and these are my Pokémon Gengar and Ditto.  I'd like to sign up for the Pokémon league and buy a Pokédex please, if that's ok with you" smiled Aryeh.

"Sure thing, I'll get you all registered up" replied Oak.

Aryeh put his hand in his pocket to get out some money.

"Oh no, that Rocket Grunt from before took all my money" said Aryeh.

"Dont worry about that" said Oak "The Pokédex is free when you register for the league.  You also get five free Pokéballs"

"That's great then" smiled Aryeh "Thank you."

Oak handed Aryeh the five Pokéballs and a Pokédex.  Oak then walked back over to his computer to finish registering Aryeh.  He took a picture of Aryeh with a special camera, and it uploaded itself onto Aryeh's league information.  After a few minutes, Aryeh had a Trainer Card with information on.  Aryeh put the Pokédex and Trainer Card in his bag, as well as putting three of the five Pokéballs on his belt.  He held up one of the Pokéballs which began to flash red and Ditto was sent inside it.  Aryeh put Ditto's Pokéball on his belt too.  Aryeh then held up the other Pokéball.

"I'm like a Pikachu in that I'm not going to go in a Pokéball" grinned Gengar.

"Wow, that Pokémon can talk!" gasped Oak.

"Yeah, I'm kind of awesome that way" laughed Gengar "So my awesomeness doesn't want to go in a Pokéball."

"Sure" smiled Aryeh.

"Though are you aware of a Gengar's special ability?" asked Gengar "Team Rocket did want to kill you because you were good with Ghost types."

"Yeah, you can inhabit a shadow?" said Aryeh.

"Correct, so instead of going in a Pokéball, I will go in your shadow instead" said Gengar.

"Sounds good to me" said Aryeh.

"Perfect" said Oak "Good luck on your Pokémon journey!"

"Thank you" smiled Aryeh.

Gengar phased into Aryeh's shadow and with that, a new journey was about to begin.

+++
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:18:46 am by Mijuwana » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 09:18:15 am »

Episode 2- The Crash and Smash of Mewtwo

The new traveling trainer Aryeh along with his teammates Gengar and Ditto have made their way to Viridian City which is the location of a Pokémon Gym, however the Gym is closed.

"So this gym is closed.  I guess we'll have to head to Pewter City to challenge their Gym and then come back here when we've beaten the others" said Aryeh, standing outside the Viridian Gym.

"You know, I think this gym is supposed to be the eight Kanto Gym anyway, so we wouldnt be able to challenge it even if it was open" replied Aryeh's shadow, that being the distinct voice of Gengar the Ghost Pokémon and Aryeh's travelling partner.

"Let's head off then!" Aryeh exclaimed.

"Wait!  We need money" yelled Gengar.

"Oh yeah, the Rocket Grunt from before stole my money.  We get money if we win a Pokémon battle, but if we lose we have to give money and if we have none to give then we are big in trouble.  We need some cash to start us off."

"Correct" said Gengar "We have five Pokéballs, what if sold a couple of them?"

"I'll sell two of them and then when we make enough money taking down trainers, we'll be able to buy more!"

"We should be aiming to have money to buy Great Balls anyway as they beat Pokéballs in terms of being effective" explained Gengar.

The two of them walked towards the city's Pokémart; a building which would sell various Pokémon merchandise such as Potions, Pokéballs and other things.  They would also allow a trainer to sell their items to the Pokémart too.  Aryeh walked in to the Pokémart and got out two of his Pokéballs.

"Hello there, can I help you?" asked the cashier.

"I'd like to sell these two Pokéballs please" smiled Aryeh.

"You broke?" the cashier asked.

"Yeah..." sighed Aryeh.

"I can give ya two hundred Pokédollars for the two Pokéballs" the cashier laughed.

Two hundred Pokédollars wasn't much.  Aryeh handed the Pokéballs over and got the money in return.  Now if he lost a battle, he wouldn't get in trouble.  Not that he expected to lose.

"At least we can use this cash to bet on battles.  The chance of losing a battle in this area is low anyway" said Aryeh, walking out of the Pokémart.

"It's true.  My level is pretty high compared to the little mons here" Gengar grinned.

+++

"Sir, we have successfully re-captured Mewtwo" said a Team Rocket Scientist.

"Good.  Now that Mewtwo is ours again, there is no stopping Team Rocket!" replied Giovanni, Team Rocket's ruthless Leader.

Mewtwo sat in the cage he was imprisoned in.  He was angry with himself, for being re-captured by Team Rocket.  He was going to get out sooner or later and destroy Team Rocket in a fit of rage.

"You can't keep me imprisoned for long Giovanni, I'll elimate all of you and make you pay" growled Mewtwo.

"I'd like to see you try Mewtwo" laughed Giovanni over the intercom.

"You will die!" screamed Mewtwo.

"The chances of that happening are slim" Giovanni continued to laugh

"Slim, but not impossible.  When I get out of here, the chances of your survival is what is going to be slim."

"You wont get out of here though, and soon I'll extract your power and create a new clone being with it and make a Mewthree, one who will obey."

"That's just what the Pokémon fans want and it's never going to happen because it's incredibly tacky" Mewtwo sighed.

"It doesn't matter, for you aren't going to get out of here so easily."

At that, the cage door then swung open.

"I think you put me in the wrong cage!" Mewtwo laughed, noticing the fopah that the Team Rocket Grunts had made.

Mewtwo smashed down the wall with a powerful Aura Sphere attack and escaped out of the building; the Viridian City Gym.

+++

"What is that rumbling sound?" wondered Aryeh, hearing a sound coming from the wall of the nearby Viridian Gym.

After that remark, Mewtwo had smashed down the walls and emerged out of the rubble, right in front of where Aryeh and Gengar stood.

"It's Mewtwo" gasped Gengar.

"Get out of my way human and Gengar, you don't want to be in my way when I destroy Team Rocket and end the life of Giovanni" snapped Mewtwo.

"We better do what he says" said Gengar.

Gengar and Aryeh ran to the side.  A Team Rocket battle squad emerged from the Viridian Gym, ready to take on Mewtwo.

"This is all you bring to subdue me!" Mewtwo laughed "It took a lot more than this to capture me yesterday and even then you struggled in doing so.  I won't be beaten so easy, especially against such a small amount of Team Rocket Grunts."

"Gengar, who are you rooting for?  Angry pants or evil organisation?" whispered Aryeh.

"I'm rooting for angry pants.  The evil organisation need to get served some butt kicking" replied Gengar.

One of the Grunts in the batrle squad happened to be familiar.  It was the one who tried to saccrifice Aryeh and was defeated by Gengar.  He then noticed them standing there.

"That's the kid who I tried to saccrifice to Giratina and the Gengar who stopped me!" gasped the Grunt.

"Hey it's that horrible Grunt who tried to kill me" shouted Aryeh "Time to take him down!"

Aryeh pressed a button on a Pokéball on his belt and out came Ditto the shapeshifting Pokémon.

"Ditto, Transform into Mewtwo and blast that guy so hard with an Aura Sphere!" grinned Aryeh.

Ditto morphed into a duplicate of Mewtwo and began shooting Aura Spheres at the Grunt, knocking him onto the floor.

"Interesting..." Mewtwo laughed quietly to himself "This kid has a Ditto who's duplicate is almost as good as the real thing.  They don't seem to like Team Rocket either, so it's a good distraction for me to escape.  Good luck Ditto, hehe."

While everyone was looking at Ditto put the beatdown on the Grunt, Mewtwo took off into the air with a whoosh and zoomed off into the sky.  Everyone heard the woosh and turned around, seeing Mewtwo into the distance.

"Looks like angry pants is gone" laughed Gengar "Team Rocket have failed again!"

"I'm getting really sick of this" sighed the Grunt from before, as he peeled himself off the ground only to be hit by another Aura Sphere from Ditto.

"I think we better go" said Aryeh "There are bound to be some trainers in Viridian Forest to win money from."

Gengar, Aryeh and Ditto ran off, on the way to Viridian Forest.

+++

Viridian Forest was a widespread forest maze full of trees and grass everywhere.  Aryeh stepped into the Forest and saw all the wildlife unfold around him.

"It's a good thing that's it not hayfever season" said Aryeh "Otherwise the grass here would make my eyes itch."

"Do you think we escaped Team Rocket?" asked Gengar, in Aryeh's shadow.

"Probably, but I bet they are crawling all over Kanto.  All trying to do horrible criminal things" sighed Aryeh.

"Some might even be in this very forest, so let's keep a look out for them" added Gengar.

"Do you hear a whirring sound?" Aryeh asked, hearing a faint whirring in his ear.

"Hmmmm, I kind of do.  It's pretty quiet though.  I thought it was just the forest life, but now that you mention it, it's not forest life" said Gengar "In fact it's getting louder.  Definitely not from the forest, unless it's some kind of clinical machine forest!"

"Let's follow the sound" said Aryeh.

Gengar and Aryeh walked towards where the sound was coming from.  The sound grew louder and louder.  They finally saw it; a huge machine giving out all kinds of weird radiation.

"Time energy, that isn't good" said Gengar.

"You know what that machine is?" gasped Aryeh.

"It's a machine giving off Time Energy radiation.  It's used to summon Dialga the creator of Time" explained Gengar.

Aryeh noticed some Team Rocket Grunts up ahead.

"It's the Rockets, they are doing this" said Aryeh angrily.

"I guess it wasn't just Giratina they wanted.  It was another diety Pokémon too.  That being Dialga!"

"We have to stop them" said Aryeh.

"Right behind you.  Let's destroy the machine, but we have to get the Pokémon out of it first."

"What do you mean by that?"

"The machine preys on the energy from an innocent Pokémon trapped inside.  It's a horrible machine to force Dialga out from its dimension" explained Gengar "We have to save the Pokémon inside and then destroy this monstrous machine!"

Gengar was right; there was poor innocent Larvitar in the machine.  It was trying to headbutt out of the machine and escape and it was slowly succeeding.  The machine was sucking out its energy and it was getting harder and harder to headbutt out.  It needed a strong hit on the machine to get out, but it wasnt strong enough.  Suddenly a Shadow Ball hit the machine and made a massive hole.  Larvitar jumped out of the machine and looked to see where the Shadow Ball came from.  Gengar stood there, smiling as his success.

"A Larvitar, that's a rare Pokémon" said Aryeh "You don't often see those into Kanto."

"Aryeh, send out Ditto and use a copy of me to Sludge Bomb the Team Rocket Grunts and get them away.  I'll get Larvitar to safety and finish destroying the machine" said Gengar.

"I'll get right on it!" exclaimed Aryeh, as he sent out Ditto "Ditto, turn into Gengar and we'll get the attention of those Rocket Grunts over there."

Ditto morphed into Gengar and zoomed towards the Rocket Grunts.

"Sludge Bomb!" Aryeh shouted.

Ditto began lobbing piles of sludge at the Rocket Grunts, surely making them notice Aryeh and Ditto.  Meanwhile, Gengar hid Larvitar behind a tree, and began charging up Dark Pulse to destroy the machine.

"Hey you!" yelled a Grunt towards Aryeh.

"Do you want to battle?" grinned Aryeh "We an make it official with money and stuff."

"Sounds fine to me" yelled the grunt, sending out his Pokémon; a Kadabra.

"A Psychic Type.  Good choice" laughed Aryeh "Because that works in my favour!  Ditto, use Dark Pulse!"

Ditto released a ring of darkness which encircled the Kadabra and damaged it heavily, knocking it out.  Gengar had finished destroy the machine and it toppled over, landing on all the Grunts.

"My team is doing pretty well" laughed Aryeh "Now Team Rocket Grunt, I believe you owe me two hundred Pokédollars.  Thank you."

Aryeh picked up the wallet from the Grunt, and took out two hundred Pokédollars.  Aryeh and Ditto then ran over to Gengar.

"What happened to the Larvitar?" asked Aryeh.

"It's over there" Gengar pointed a tree.

Larvitar moved from behind the tree and walked over to Aryeh and his Pokémon.

"Larrvv" smiled Larvitar.

"Larvitar is grateful for us saving it" translated Gengar.

"No problem Larvitar, if a Pokémon needs saving and we are able to save it, then of course we'll do so" exclaimed Aryeh.

"Larv!  Larv!"

"Larvitar wants to come with us, so it can be safe from Team Rocket putting it in the machine again" said Gengar.

"Awesome, welcome to the team Larvitar!" smiled Aryeh, as he pressed the button on an empty Pokéball he had.

A red light flashed from the Pokéball and covered Larvitar, sending it into the Pokéball.

"This is great, I dont even have a Gym badge yet and I already have three awesome Pokémon!" celebrated Aryeh.

"We'll get a Gym badge soon and the exit is just up ahead, but I see some Trainers, so what do ya say we take 'em out in a Pokémon battle" said Gengar.

"Let's do this!"

+++

"Alright, let's battle!" said a trainer confidently.

"Come on out Larvitar!  Let's see this one in action!" exclaimed Aryeh, throwing a Pokéball into the air and sending out his new Larvitar.

"Larv" smiled Larvitar, ready to show his power.

"Come on out Butterfree!" the trainer send out his Butterfree; a butterfly Pokémon.

"Perfect" smiled Aryeh "Butterfree is a Flying type.  Larvitar is Rock."

"Oh no!" gasped the trainer.

"Rock Slide!" laughed Aryeh.

"Larv!" Larvitar jumped into the air, span around and tons of rocks flew out of Larvitar's body and showered over the Butterfree, pushing Butterfree onto the ground and burrying it in rocks.

"Type advantage is always fun" said Aryeh "Good job Larvitar!"

+++

Aryeh along with Gengar in his shadow, left Viridian Forest and into Pewter City.

"Pewter City" Aryeh yelled into the air, his arms spread out wide "We are here and out of that forest!"

"My Celebi tracker says Celebi is gone" sighed Gengar "We'll have to continue following him."

"We are going to challenge the Gym first of course" grinned Aryeh.

"Definitely, but let's make it quick though.  We need to catch up with Celebi."

"I'm going to make this quick anyway.  I'll defeat this Gym Leader wise ease.  I've got three Pokémon with great power!  Against the Gym Leader, my team's power will be off the chart!"

"Well then, let's heal up at the Pokémon Center and then annihilate the Gym Leader and win that badge!"

The two of them walked into the Pokémon Center and over to the nurse.

"Hello and welcome to the Pokémon Center.  Would you like us to heal your Pokémon for you?" asked the nurse.

"Yes.  I have three Pokémon to heal up.  Ummmm... Gengar you are going to have to in your Pokéball for this.  I'll only put you in the Pokéball when we go to the Pokémon Center, but apart from that you'll be out of it" said Aryeh.

"I guess that's ok" sighed Gengar.

Aryeh picked up one of his Pokéballs and Gengar went into it.  Aryeh handed his Pokéballs to the Nurse and they were put in the healing machine.  After being healed, Aryeh and Gengar walked towards the Pewter City Gym, ready to begin the Gym quest of Kanto.

+++
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 08:01:20 am »

Episode 3- The Gym Quest Begins

Aryeh strode into the Pewter City Gym, smiling due to the fact he was about to take on a Gym for the first time.  The Gym's official Pokémon Gym background music played throughout the entire Gym.  All the Gyms did this; playing the music the whole time for ambience.  Aryeh's shadow turned into Gengar; Aryeh's top Pokémon.

"Get used to this music.  All the Gyms do this" said Gengar.

"I know" replied Aryeh "The Gym back in Mossdeep City did it too."

Aryeh and Genger walked forward, heading towards the back of the Gym.  A boy ran over to them and went in the way, preventing them from moving forwards.

"You are light years away from facing the Gym Leader, so you have to beat me first!" yelled the boy.

"Sounds good to me" said Aryeh "Gengar, this one is all yours."

"Perfect" grinned Gengar.

The boy got out a Pokéball and threw it into the air.  Out came a Geodude, a Rock Pokémon with large fists.

"Geooduudeee" said the Geodude.

Gengar jumped up into the air and prepared a Focus Blast to blow the Geodude into oblivion and out of the match.  Geodude attempted to defend itself using Defence Curl.  The Focus Blast hit Geodude, but only slightly.  Geodude shrugged off the attack and moved into a battle stance, ready to throw some rocks at Gengar.  Gengar attempted to dodge the rocks, but some of them succeeded in hitting him.  With a final move, Gengar lobbed a huge Shadow Ball at the Geodude which smacked head on into Geodude and sending it tumbling over.  The Geodude was defeated.

"Light Years are a unit of distance, not time" said the boy, having lost.

"Tell it to someone who doesn't know that" laughed Gengar in victory.

"Thanks for the battle" said Aryeh "Now it's time to face the Gym Leader."

At the back of the Gym; sitting on a chair was the Gym Leader.

"Hello challenger.  I've been waiting for someone to challenge me!  My name is Brock and I'm the master of the Rock Type!" exclaimed the Gym Leader, getting out of his chair.

"You'd tell me that you use Rocks before we battle.  That's revealing part of your strategy.  Why would you reveal that before a battle?!" asked Aryeh.

"I hadn't thought of that.  Maybe that's why I'm only the first Gym Leader" Brock sighed.

"Alright then!  Let's battle now!" Aryeh said as he threw a Pokéball into the air.

"Larvvv" said Larvitar who came out of the Pokéball.

"Oooh a Rock Type" smiled Brock happily.

"Hurry up and send out your Pokémon" said Aryeh.

"Come on out Geodude!" shouted Brock.

Geodude dropped down out of nowhere and landed right in front of Larvitar.

"You wont beat my powerful Rock Pokémon!" said Brock confidently.

"Earthquake" Aryeh said calmly.

Larvitar stomped its foot on the ground.  Nothing seemed to happen.  A couple of seconds later, a faint rumbling was heard from the ground.  It got louder and stronger.  The ground shook.  Now there was an Earthquake in the arena.  Geodude was flipped up into the air by the Earthquake, and landed back on the floor, but with damage sustained to it.  However, it was still up.

"Geodude!  Use Magnitude!" shouted Brock.

"Magnitude is similar to Earthquake except it does a random amount of damage.  It's a luck based move" explained Gengar "It's for nubs who havnt mastered a set Earthquake attack."

"The Gym detects a Magnitude Nine!" laughed Brock "Your Larvitar is going to get hurt!"

"Nine is high" said Gengar "Get ready."

"Larvitar!  Brace yourself!" yelled Aryeh.

"Larvitar is a low level compared to Ditto and I.  This attack could do a lot" said Gengar "Though unless Geodude gets a Critical Hit, it wont completely knock out Larvitar and Larvitar gets another turn to do something"

Geodude's Magnitude shook the gym.  Larvitar fell over.  It was powerful for its level, but Geodude got something from a Ground attack that Larvitar didnt.  The Same Type Attack Bonus; raising the power of moves if the Pokémon had the same Type as the move.  Geodude was a Ground type as well as Rock.  Larvitar wasnt.  Larvitar was knocked out by the Magnitude and defeated.  Aryeh recalled the fainted Larvitar back into its Pokéball.

"That doesnt make sense, Larvitar should be bulky enough to take a hit from that" said Gengar.

"It was a Critical Hit" said Aryeh "The Pokédex said so."

"That Geodude got a Magnitude Nine and a Critical!  The luck on this guy!" shouted Gengar.

"Don't worry.  A bit of luck is no match for my next Pokémon" said Aryeh.

Aryeh pressed the button on a Pokéball and out came Ditto.

"Ditto!  Use Transform" said Aryeh.

"Ditto!" smiled Ditto, beginning to morph into a Geodude.

"Your Transform gave me a free attack for Geodude" laughed Brock "Hit it with Rock Slide!"

Geodude threw a bunch of rocks at Ditto, hitting it on the head.

"Use Geodude's Magnitude and end this!" shouted Aryeh.

Ditto; in Geodude's form smashed the ground with its hand and used Magnitude.

"Magnitude Seven" Aryeh read from his Pokédex "That's just enough to KO Geodude."

Aryeh was correct.  Geodude had fainted.

"You won't win so easily!" yelled Brock "I have one more Pokémon and it's even tougher!"

Brock send out his final Pokémon.  The massive rock snake known as Onix.

"Ooooniiiixxx!" growled the large creature.

"That thing is big, but I know for a fact that they aren't tough till they evolve into Steelix" said Aryeh.

"Not to mention that Onix are slow, so you wont have too much of a problem.  I recommend recalling Ditto and sending out me.  Then sending out Ditto again to be an Onix copy" explained Gengar.

"Sounds risky, the round starts after sending you out.  Then it takes up a turn switching you for Ditto, and then Onix could attack it.  And then it takes a turn Transforming" replied Aryeh worriedly.

"It's worth it.  In the middle of that strategy, I will hit Onix with one of my attacks, then it will be hurt enough for Ditto to land the KO when it attacks."

"I'll take your word for it" said Aryeh.

"Make your move!" growled Brock.

"For this round, I've chosen to use Gengar and he attacks with Dark Pulse!" exclaimed Aryeh, recalling Ditto into the Pokéball.

Gengar stepped forward and launched a Dark Pulse on Onix, knocking it back.

"Onix!  Hit it with Rock Slide!" shouted Brock.

Onix shot out a bunch of rocks into Gengar.  Gengar took the brunt of the attack, but he wasn't damaged too much.  Aryeh called Gengar back and sent out Ditto again, but this used a turn up.

"You are wasting turns relying on hoping Ditto will survive to get the hit on my Onix, but with my Onix's power that won't happen" said Brock.

"I've reset Ditto to his normal for by switching him out and in again.  Now we have to hope that it can take these attacks" said Aryeh.

"I have confidence into Ditto" smiled Gengar.

"To be nice I wont attack this turn" said Brock "Instead I'll set up this!  Stealth Rock!"

Onix released a bunch of sharp rocks into the air and they stayed floating there.

"Ditto wont take my next attack after it Transforms and even if it does, Onix will take Ditto's attack and then hit back.  Then when you send in Gengar, Gengar will get hurt by the Stealth Rocks which do damage to a Pokémon when they switch in" explained Brock.

"Brock is underestimating Ditto's power" laughed Gengar "He is blinded by his own Onix's power.  Well, what power he thinks it has when he overexaggerates.  Ditto will take it down though, I just know it."

"Ditto, use Transform!" yelled Aryeh.

Ditto turned into a copy of the Onix.

"You wont take this hit!" laughed Brock.

Brock's Onix used Magnitude and got a Magnitude Eight, which hit Ditto hard.  Ditto, however managed to take the attack and still be up.

"What!  That's impossible!  Ditto couldn't have took that!" shouted Brock.

"No it's not impossible!" grinned Aryeh "Ditto is tough.  Onix wont take the next hit however because Onix had already been damaged by the Dark Pulse from Gengar!"

"The team work on their team, it's too much to handle!" yelled Brock.

"Ditto!  End this match!  Dragonbreath from Onix's movepool!" Aryeh exclaimed.

Ditto in the form of Onix still, released a powerful Dragonbreath attack which blasted right into Onix directly.  It was just enough to manage to make th Onix faint.  Aryeh and his team had won the battle.

"You win" said Brock "So take this.  It's the Boulder Badge.  You get it by defeating me."

Brock threw the badge, which Aryeh caught in his hands.

"Thank you" replied Aryeh.

"I'm not much of a battler anyway to be honest" said Brock "I want to become a Pokémon Breeder and take care of Pokémon.  Maybe I could come with you!  I'm very smart!"

"No thank you" replied Aryeh.

"Why not?" asked Brock.

"Well for one thing, you are a bad battler" explained Aryeh "You made so many mispredictions.  You revealed your strategy at the beginning, you thought everything except your Onix was bad.  Between the Pokédex and Gengar, I have access to tons of smart."

Gengar laughed at this statement.

+++

"That was a great battle" said Gengar, having just been healed at the Pokémon Center "Brock was so rubbish so we had a great chance of winning!"

"I'm sure the rest of the Gym Leaders might actually be tough though" said Aryeh "We'll be tougher too though."

"Yep!" agreed Gengar "Now then, the next Gym is located at Cerulean City.  To get there we'll have to go through Mt Moon which is a large mountain."

"Any news on Celebi?" asked Aryeh.

"Oh yes.  According to my tracker, Celebi was at Mt Moon but it left.  So we have to just continue onwards through our journey and catch up to it when we can" answered Gengar.

+++

They stood outside of Mt Moon, ready to enter.

"Getting out this place might be troublesome" said Aryeh "This is Mt Moon and it's huge!"

"You think this is big.  Wait till you see Victory Road in Kanto.  It's probably the hardest to navigate Victory Road of all the Victory Roads" replied Gengar.

"Maybe I'll hire a guide or something.  Then they can lead us out of Victory Road when that time comes.  Or maybe we'd have a Flying type by that time and we could fly over it" laughed Aryeh.

"Though at the moment, getting out will be hard still.  It's filled with the Pokémon Geodude and Zubat everywhere!"

"Let's try to quick then."

+++

"Success.  The Clefaires here at Mt Moon are now out of control rampaging beasts" laughed a Team Rocket Grunt.

"Our plan worked" laughed another Grunt "Now let's get out of here and let the Clefaries stop people passing through this place."

"All the Trainers who come here will be taken care of very easily" said the first Grunt.

"Not to mention the Clefable too.  It's incredibly dangerous!  I'm glad that we aren't the victims!  It's hard to not feel sorry for whatever poor saps will get attacked by them."

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 06:30:27 am »

Episode 4- The Clefairy Conundrum

Continuing their journey round the Kanto Region; Aryeh and Gengar enter Mt Moon.  Mt Moon is a huge mountain filled with many caves to navigate through.  However there was a set path to follow, which meant that getting out wasn't going to be too difficult.  Then they would be on their way to Cerulean City which happened to be the location of the second Pokémon Gym.

"I think the exit may be up ahead" said Aryeh.

"Well the cave exit will have bright light on the other side coming from outside's sunshine.  Thus it won't be leading into another cave room and instead will lead us to the next route" explained Gengar.

"Ok, so no light yet then" Aryeh sighed "This place is annoying."

"So many Zubats and Geodude everywhere" added Gengar.

At that, a Zubat swooped down and tried attacking Aryeh.

"Pesky Zubats!" yelled Aryeh "Gengar!  Use Shadow Ball!"

"Way ahead of you" agreed Gengar who promptly released a Shadow Ball attack, pinning the Zubat against the wall and knocking it out.

"I guess since you took out a Golbat when you first met me; taking out Zubats would not be hard" laughed Aryeh.

Gengar nodded in agreement.  The two of them continued along the path.

+++

"This isn't right" sighed Mewtwo.

"Why not?" asked a Rocket Grunt "All we want to do is use your power to rule Kanto.  Is that so bad?"

"Yes, it's really bad" replied Mewtwo "So please stop following me or else I'll have to pound you into the dust."

"Ummm..." the Rocket Grunt backed away slowly.

"Yeah, you run" said Mewtwo "I mean what I said."

The Rocket Grunt ran away, only to run right into Giovanni the leader of Team Rocket and dangerous criminal mastermind.

"You are useless" said Giovanni to the Grunt "You just run from this."

"Go away" said Mewtwo "You may be in charge of a criminal group, but you are still a weak Human and no match for my attacks."

"Then perhaps we should battle" smiled Giovanni "Pokémon are surely good enough to handle attacks."

The location of this was on the top of Mt Moon, whereas Aryeh and Gengar happened to be in the caves inside Mt Moon and thus unaware of what was happening.  Mewtwo laughed at the suggestion of a battle.

"You are on" Mewtwo laughed "Give it your best shot!"

"I don't have a Pokémon with me" said Giovanni "However this Grunt does.  He was scared of you so he didn't send out his Pokémon.  I however will use it to the best of its ability."

Giovanni grabbed the Grunt and snatched the Pokéball from the Grunt's pocket.  He pressed the button and out came Kadabra.  Mewtwo laughed even harder at this.

"Are you serious!" Mewtwo said as he couldn't keep his cool in this situation because of how hilarious it was "A weak Psychic type versus the greatest Psychic in existance!  I expected more from you."

"No matter.  I will fix things up" replied Giovanni, revealing a small device in his hands.

"What's that?" asked Mewtwo.

"A little gift from an affiliation" Giovanni answered "It makes a Pokémon very mad and very angry.  This Kadabra's rage will heighten its power to at least match your power temporarily.  More than enough time for me to defeat you."

"You won't succeed" growled Mewtwo "I am not going to let Team Rocket survive any longer!"

+++

"Do you hear growling?" asked Aryeh.

"What do you mean?" replied Gengar.

"I hear a growling sound.  It sounds kind of high pitched because I think something which doesnt usually growl is attempting to growl" explained Aryeh.

"I hear it too now that you mention it" said Gengar "It sounds like a number of growling sounds actually."

They were both correct.  A large amount of growling seemed like it surrounded them.  A bunch of Clefairies jumped out of the darkness and circled around Aryeh and Gengar.

"What is going on!" yelled Gengar.

"Clefairies.  They look angry for some reason" said Aryeh.

"A Clefairy doesn't usually growl.  That explains why it sounded weird" said Gengar.

"What's happened to them!" Aryeh shouted, looking into the eyes of a Clefairy, seeing nothing but rage.

"We looked in their eyes.  We see a total lack of control" explained Gengar "They've been subjected to experiments to make them angry.  Probably something done by Team Rocket."

"They'll pay for this" Aryeh said determinedly and grabbed a Pokéball "We have to get past all of these Clefairies without hurting them properly." 

"Correct.  They are innocent but Team Rocket have taken away the part of them which keeps them under control.  They don't trust anybody and become feral creatures" said Gengar.

Aryeh pressed the button of the Pokéball he was holding and out came Larvitar.

"Larvitar, use Earthquake and make all the Clefairies move out of the way" Aryeh told Larvitar.

"Larv!"

Larvitar jumped up and then smashed back down on the ground; creating an earthquake and sending every Clefairy toppling over.

"Fable..." growled something else in the shadows.

A bigger and more powerful creature emerged from the darkness.  Clefable, the evolution of Clefairy.  It looked just as angry as the Clefairies, if not more angry.

"Taking out Clefable is going to be hard" said Gengar "It's one of the most defensive Pokémon in Kanto."

"We'll keep trying" said Aryeh "We have to get out of here."

+++

"Kadabra!" exclaimed Giovanni "Use Psychic!"

A Psychic attack blasted out of Kadabra's spoons, colliding into Mewtwo.  Mewtwo shook off the attack and prepared a Psychic of his own.  The Psychic zoomed out of Mewtwo's hands and into Kadabra.  Kadabra expertly put his spoons in the way and they absorbed the brunt of the hit.  Kadabra then released the same amount of power out the spoons right back into Mewtwo.  Mewtwo quickly made a protective orb around himself, shielding him from the attack.  Mewtwo prepared an Ice Beam, his final attempt to silence the Kadabra.

"Give it up" laughed Giovanni "If I can make a Kadabra as powerful as you, then imagine what I can do with an army of Pokémon.  An army including you.  Embrace the rage Mewtwo!"

"You are sick..." Mewtwo growled while trying to maintain his shields from Kadabra's onslaught and create an Ice Beam attack at the same time.

Kadabra had to pause for a moment.  It had used too much power.  Mewtwo took this as a chance and quickly lowered his shield and shot out a large Ice Beam right into Kadabra.  Kadabra didn't have a chance to dodge as it was trying to conserve its energy.  Kadabra fell on the ground and screamed in rage.  It had become a terrifying monster.  Mewtwo hurriedly put his shields back up before Kadabra could respond.

"You underestimate me Giovanni" said Mewtwo "I command far more power than you think."

"So you have gotten stronger since you were created" said Giovanni "Interesting.  You continue to adapt to the world."

"Yes" answered Mewtwo "That's correct.  So let me show you how it's done!"

Mewtwo then took the very orb he was protected in and used it as a projectile of its own.  It rolled over Kadabra, knocking it out.

"I can improvise attacks such as that giant Rollout" Mewtwo smiled confidently "I believe I won.  Now you have ten seconds to escape before I destroy you."

Giovanni took that as a cue to run away.  Mewtwo stood there and continued to laugh.

+++

"Larvitar, keep using Earthquake.  Use it as much as you can." said Aryeh.

Larvitar kept on making the Earthquakes as Aryeh told it to.  The Earthquakes hit all the Clefairies as well as the Clefable too.

"I'll weaken its Hit Points with Earthquake.  Eventually it will go down" explained Aryeh.

"This better work, or else we are in trouble" Gengar sighed.

"Some of the Clefairies have fainted" said Aryeh "It's working."

"Only on the weaker ones!" yelled Gengar "The stronger ones including the Clefable keep using the move Moonlight to heal themselves!"

"The moon isn't out in this cave though, so Moonlight doesn't heal as much as it does when it's light" replied Aryeh.

"This is Mt Moon!  The Clefable and Clefairy have access to the Moon Stones in this cave which give them the power from the moon!  The Moonlight is healing them up a lot."

"Oh no.."

"Aryeh, you have to get us out of this cave.  In the cave they have the advantage.  If we run out while Larvitar has them occupied and then recall Larvitar at the exist, then it might draw them outside and then they won't have that Moon Stone advantage" Gengar explained "We have to do this quickly because Larvitar is running out of Hit Points.  The Clefairy keep trying to attack it!"

"Let's do this!" Aryeh exclaimed before taking a dash towards the exit as fast as he could.

Gengar followed Aryeh to the exist, while Larvitar continued to use Earthquake.  Luckily many of the Clefairies had been beaten, but a few still remained and that included the monstrous Clefable.  Aryeh was now standing right near the exit, so he held up the Pokéball and recalled Larvitar.  Then Aryeh and Gengar went through the exit and out into the route.  The Clefairies didn't follow.

"They won't leave the mountain" laughed Gengar "Their basic instincts override the anger experiments and so they are free from its control.  They don't want to leave the mountain!"

"That's great" Aryeh said happily.

However the Clefable was filled with rage and it walked towards them and out of the mountain.

"Cleefffabbblleee" it growled angrily.

"Then it's just one on one" said Aryeh "Time to use Ditto!"

Aryeh took a Pokéball and sent out his Ditto.  The Ditto morphed into a copy of Clefable.  The Clefable lunged at its duplicate and used Fire Fang.  The attack was fueled by rage, but Ditto was able to copy all the power from Clefable but without the rage part.  Ditto was calm and in control and was able to dodge the attack and counter it with a Fire Fang of its own.  The Clefable yelled in pain and attempted to use Moonlight once again, but it didn't heal as much as before.  There were no Moon Stones outside.  The advantage Clefable had was lost.

"Ditto, use Hyper Beam!" commanded Aryeh.

"Are you sure?!" gasped Gengar "Hyper Beam is risky.  It hits hard but then you have to recharge for a while afterwards.  If Ditto doesnt defeat the Clefable in the one hit, Clefable gets a chance to win!"

"We have to do it now or else the Clefable will use its own Hyper Beam.  I know Ditto can do this" said Aryeh.

"Ok then.  Hyper Beam is a go" said Gengar slightly worriedly.

Ditto shot out a large stream of energy, hitting Clefable right in the center and all the way back into the cave.  The Clefable didn't get up.  It had fainted.

"Yeah, I think that may have been a Critical Hit" laughed Aryeh "Good work Ditto!"

"Ditto!" Dittto smiled, turning back into its normal form.

Aryeh recalled Ditto back into the Pokéball so it could recharge from the Hyper Beam it used.

"To Cerulean City" said Aryeh "Let's continue along the route!  We are out of Mt Moon!"

"Yup!  Let's go!" agreed Gengar "Next time we see Team Rocket, we'll take them down!"

+++

"So I heard the Clefairies at Mt Moon snapped out of their control" said Giovanni "How amusing."

"Yeah, it seems that being defeated takes away the rage that they were given" explained a Grunt.

"I noticed.  After Mewtwo defeated the Kadabra I used, the Kadabra turned back to normal" sighed Giovanni "I'm not too bothered though.  During the battle, they have the power at least and it's during the battle that I'm interested in."

"What about the group that gave us this technology?" asked the Grunt.

"Oh, they are a great ally to us.  It's quite good actually not being alone in the criminal world.  Another evil group working with us.  It's very interesting."

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 09:21:06 am »

Episode 5- The Wrath of Jigglypuff

"Mwahaha!  The entire galaxy belongs to me!  I will destroy everything and anything that opposes my superior powers of darkness!  The evil that courses through me has more power than ever imagined!" the evil voice laughed to itself, hidden in the cover of darkness.

A piercing laugh with the tone of a destructive rage and a psychotic mind.  Its will for taking over everything was a force to be reckoned with and its ego was larger than everyone else's.  It was a dangerous monster.

"Jigglypuff!"

+++

"It's gone that way!" Aryeh yelled.

"Why did I agree to this!" sighed Gengar.

Gengar rushed over to the fleeing Ekans and grabbed it.

"Stop trying to escape" Gengar tried to hold on.

"Ekannssss" hissed the Ekans.

"Make up with the Sandshrew and stop fighting eachother!" Gengar shouted.

"Kans!" Ekans replied before managing to slither out of Gengar's grasp and take off again.

"I've found the Sanshrew!" said Aryeh.

Aryeh chasing after Sandshrew now.  Sandshrew quickly burrowed into the ground and starting making tunnels.  This awoke a sleeping Diglett who poked its head out of the ground, just in time for Aryeh to trip over it.  This was just as Sandshrew planned.

"Shrew shrew!" Sandshrew laughed.

"Sorry Diglett" Aryeh sighed, getting off the ground.

"Dig" replied Diglett, popping itself back underground and burrowing away.

"This isn't worth it" groaned Gengar just as the Ekans slipped away again.

"I think you may be right" Aryeh replied "They just keep getting away!"

"This was your idea in the first place.  You are the one who thought about making peace between the warring Sandshrew and Ekans delegates of their species" said Gengar.

"The two species had been enemies for years.  I thought I can help when I saw this fight.  Isn't that what trainers do?" said Aryeh.

"Perhaps so, but we should quit right now.  All they do is attack eachother and becaused we tried to stop it; they want to stop us.  The two of them want to fight eachother and maybe it's not our place to get in the way of that" explained Gengar.

"I thought I could help" Aryeh said sadly "Seviper and Zangoose have a similar fight but a lot lot worse.  I actually managed to stop lots of them from fighting eachother back in Hoenn."

"We can't win everything.  This war is something we can't stop.  Cerulean City is up ahead, so I really think we should just keep going" said Gengar "We can't let Celebi get too far ahead of us."

"Alright" agreed Aryeh "Just hopefully the war between them don't get any worse.  Something like some evil galactic overlord wanting to take over the world and noone can stop it because the only Pokémon in the area are enemies."

"That is oddly specific" laughed Gengar.

"It sounded cliché.  That's why I said it" said Aryeh.

"That makes sense" responded Gengar.

+++

"My legs hurt from all that running to catch that Sandshrew" Aryeh moaned.

They were still on their way to Cerulean City and hopefully would be there within the next hour.

"We'll rest up when we get their and then we can challenge the Gym Leader" said Gengar.

"What about catching up with Celebi?" Aryeh asked.

"The tracker says Celebi is long gone from this part of Kanto.  Catching up will be difficult, but we'll do that sooner or later.  In the mean time, we should rest and continue with the Kanto Gym quest" Gengar explained.

The two of them walked onwards slowly to Cerulean; quite worn out from trying to catch Sandshrew and Ekans.  However, in their way was a large wall in the middle of path, preventing them from getting past.

"Gengar, why is there a massive wall over there?" asked Aryeh.

"I don't know.  Somebody built a random wall right in the middle of path.  This is probably deliberate in order to stop people going past here" Gengar responded.

"Maybe it was the Ekans or Sandshrew... or both!?"

"No they can't build a brick wall."

"We could probably knock it down with Larvitar's Earthquake" Aryeh suggested.

"We'll have to try that then!"

Aryeh pressed the button on a Pokéball and out came Larvitar.

"Earthquake down that wall!" commanded Aryeh.

Larvitar smashed itslef into the wall, creating an Earthquake underneath the wall.  It still wasn't enough to knock the wall down though.

"Ok, I'll try double the power" said Aryeh, sending out Ditto too.

Ditto transformed into a Larvitar duplicate, so now both Larvitar and Ditto could break down the wall.  The wall was sent toppling over and all the bricks smashed down onto the ground.

"You fools!  You broke down my wall" shouted a very high voice.

"What?" Gengar and Aryeh both said confused as they saw in front of them a Jigglypuff trying to look menacing.

"Sorry, I forget to turn on the voice booster sometimes" said Jigglypuff.

Jigglypuff clicked a switch on a little device it was holding.

"You fools!  You broke down my wall" shouted a more deep and threatening voice.

"If I had a Pokédollar for being confused right now, I'd have two Pokédollars" said Aryeh.

"I think I'd have five" added Gengar.

"Silence mortals!" yelled Jigglypuff "With my wall gone; people are free to go through to Cerulean City and I can't let that happen!  Cerulean is mine now!"

"Why do you want Cerulean City?" asked Gengar even though there were far more pertinent questions he could ask.

"I'm a Galactic Overlord.  It is my job to take over various places.  This city happens to be a place" sighed Jigglypuff, tired of having to explain his routine.

Gengar glanced at Aryeh; remembering Aryeh's previously specific statement of a Galactic Overlord taking over.  Aryeh glanced back having remembered his statement too.

"Are you even paying attention" Jigglypuff shouted "For your insolence, you will be destroyed!"

"Dude, you do realise you are Jigglypuff right?" laughed Gengar "The most you could destroy would be a weaker Jigglypuff or even an Igglybuff."

"Being a Jigglypuff is just a minor drawback in my plans for world domination!" Jigglypuff replied angrily.

"A minor drawback" laughed Gengar "You are a pink furball.  I don't think that will make you into a threatening villain."

Jigglypuff was now really annoyed and glared at them.

"Did that touch a furry little nerve?  Just let us pass and next time think twice about a building a brick wall in everyone's way.  Thank you" said Gengar.

Gengar and Aryeh strode past Jigglypuff and continued making their way towards Cerulean City.

"One day all the mortals will bow down before me!" Jigglypuff screamed.

The Ekans and Sandshrew from earlier heard this and both stopped fighting in order to start laughing at Jigglypuff's statement.  Aryeh heard the laughing and looked back.

"Hey Gengar, the silly Jigglypuff made the Ekans and Sandshrew stop fighting for a bit!" laughed Aryeh.

"Sometimes it doesn't take a hero to save the day.  It takes a villain.  Though I don't think that Jigglypuff is much of either" Gengar laughed.

"Those fools!  They will face the true power I hold and they will perish at my hands" Jigglypuff growled to itself angrily.

"We can hear you and it's ridiculous" said Aryeh.

"They've heard too much.  I must eliminate them now" Jigglypuff said to itself.

"We still can hear you" said Aryeh.

"Then I challenge you to a battle!" Jigglypuff shouted.

"That would be easy" laughed Gengar "Jigglypuff is about as threatening as a paper plate."

"Ok Jigglypuff.  You are on" said Aryeh "When I win, you have to stop attempting to take over the galaxy because really it makes you look stupid."

"I dislike the use of the word attempting for I do succeed in my evil plans, but very well then.  I shall agree to yours terms and I will win.  If you lose however and you will lose; you must give up Pokémon Training forever and be my slave in my new dominion of evil!" replied Jigglypuff.

"You are Jigglypuff.  Remember that.  You will not win against a trainer with three powerful Pokémon" Aryeh grinned "Gengar, do you want to the honour of beating this thing?"

"Sure" replied Gengar.

"Then you are up first" said Aryeh "Let's show this Galactic Overlord who is boss."

Gengar stepped forward, ready for an easy match.

"Puff Up!" yelled Jigglypuff.

Jigglypuff began to grow.  It grew three hundreds times its original size and into a massive monstrocity!  Gengar and Aryeh noticed that maybe this Jigglypuff was slightly more of a threat than they thought.

"Puff Up.  Only Jigglypuffs that have been trained in the very rare Smash Tactics can use that move" Gengar gasped.

"This may be harder than we expected" said Aryeh."

"When a Jigglypuff uses Puff Up; if it makes contact with you in anyway, it hurts a great deal" explained Gengar.

"That is correct" Jigglypuff laughed "By being a large behemoth of this size, I will take this galaxy for myself!"

"Get real" replied Gengar "Even if manage to win a few simple battles by being huge, you'll never actually be able to attain the galaxy for yourself."

"I'll worry about that later then" Jigglypuff boomed "First I will show you your doom!"

Jigglypuff launched a powerful Fire Punch on Gengar.  Gengar tried to move out of the way, but the giant Jigglypuff was making it hard to move around in such small spaces as it took up the entire area!  The move contacted with Gengar, hitting it hard.

"Aryeh, I'm a Gengar.  I don't have the best defences.  I'm an offensive Pokémon and I don't think I can take many hits from that.  Jigglypuff is a Normal and is thus immune to my best moves" Gengar said weakly, trying to catch his breath.

"I'll switch you out for Ditto" said Aryeh "I've got a plan."

"Make your puny moves mortal!" shouted Jigglypuff.

"I switch in Ditto" exclaimed Aryeh.

"Another Pokémon for me to damage.  Fine then" laughed Jigglypuff.

Ditto swapped places with Gengar and prepared for battle.  Jigglypuff launched its attack at Ditto, but Ditto was able to jump out of the way.  Ditto was small and could morph into different shapes, protecting it from the large puffed up Jigglypuff.  Jigglypuff crashed into the ground, having failed at making the attack.

"Great idea Aryeh!" Gengar said happily.

"Thanks" Aryeh grinned "Now Ditto, use Transform and become a big Jigglypuff yourself!"

"So that's your plan" Gengar laughed, understanding what was going on.

Ditto transformed itslef into a copy of the massive Jigglypuff.  Puff Up was designed to take up lots of space so that the opponent couldn't move.  With two massive Jigglypuffs however, nobody could move as they blocked eachother.

"I can't move!" yelled Jigglypuff.

"With a bit of contact, the opponent takes damage from a Puff Up Jigglypuff.  If you are both Puff Up Jigglypuffs, then you'll both damage eachother" explained Aryeh "Then both you and Ditto will faint.  I'll still have Gengar and Larvitar left so I'd win the battle by default.  Neither of you can move out of the way since you've taken up all the space.  Even if you don't faint from the damage, you wont be able to move so it'll be stalemate for you anyway and disqualifying you as the winner of the stalemate is the person with more Pokémon left in the battle.  You are only one Pokémon, so I will win the stalemate."

"I knew it" exclaimed Gengar "Using the Pokémon Rules to create a loophole and guarantee the match!"

"Grrrr" growled Jigglypuff, who knew it had lost battle "When a Puffed Up Jigglypuff loses, we go back to the normal size."

Jigglypuff began to shrink back down to its original size.

"You know the deal" said Aryeh, reminding Aryeh of their agreement before the match.

"Fine!  I will go, but one day I will have my revenge!

"Tell that to the police when they arrest you next time you decide to try something like that "laughed Aryeh.

+++

"That was hilarious" Gengar laughed, as he entered Cerulean City; Aryeh following behind.

"Hopefully the Ekans and Sandshrew who saw the battle will now bond over a love of comedy" added Aryeh.

"You said it dude!"

+++

"Excuse me, but do you know how to get to Vermillion City from here?" asked Mewtwo.

"I don't know.  I just got beat in a battle and I'm very annoyed about it" Jigglypuff sulked.

"Thanks for nothing then" sighed Mewtwo, looking for another Pokémon to ask directions from.

"I will destroy those mortals fools, even if it is the last thing I do" growled Jigglypuff in annoyance "My imprisonment is nothing and one day I will be released and get my revenge!"

"If you do that, you won't get parole again" said the police officer walking over to Jigglypuff "I don't know how you escaped but you are going back to prison for your crimes.  Even though you failed in succeeding in every one of them."

Jigglypuff sighed for it was a failure.

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 06:12:49 am »

Episode 6- The Shock Wave Powered Battle

Cerulean City!  The next location of the Gym Battle that would take place between Aryeh and its Gym Leader.  Well that would be happening if there wasn't something preventing them from challenging the Gym.

"Ahhhhh!!" Gengar screamed "What is going on!"

The electrical energy surged through Gengar's body.  It was too powerful to contain.  Eventually the electricity was released and it buzzed along the area, bouncing off walls and making various sparks.

"What's going on!" yelled Aryeh, trying to avoid the burst of electricity.

"I don't know" Gengar struggled to say, electricity zooming out of his ghost body.

The electricity was too fast and it succeeded in hitting Aryeh.  Aryeh fell to the ground in pain.  The electricity then stopped.

"Aryeh!" gasped Gengar, running over to Aryeh.

"What... was... that" Aryeh slowly got up.

"I think that was Shock Wave.  An Electric move which never misses its target" said Gengar.

"Is that even possible.  Gengars can't learn Shock Wave.  Are you sure it wasn't Thunderbolt?  You can learn Thunderbolt!" replied Aryeh.

"No, it was Shock Wave.  I can tell.  Though it's a weird Shock Wave.  I can't control it.  It's wild and crazy and just zooms about everywhere hitting everything!" explained Gengar worriedly "I don't know how I was able to learn that move, but I can't use that again.  It's too dangerous."

"First talking and now a Shock Wave.  You are very different from other Gengar" said Aryeh "However it's probably a good idea to avoid that Shock Wave until you ever learn to control it."

"I can't control it without practicing.  Practicing would require me to use the move.  Using the move would be a dangerous decision" said Gengar "We just need to forget about this."

"Except an Electric move would have been very useful" laughed Aryeh.

"Of course.  This is Kanto's Water City.  The Gym is a popular swimming pool.  The Gym Leader would likely be using Water type Pokémon" said Gengar.

"Yeah, it would have been great having an Electric attack.  Though we can't really use it because it could hit people.  It never misses."

"Let's heal at the Pokémon Center.  After that we can challenge the Gym."

+++

"So... you have failed in obtaining both Giratina and Dialga" sighed Giovanni "This is quite annoying.  Hopefully we will have better luck with Palkia.  We can open up a vortex link to Palkia's dimension via the ocean.  To do that we'll need to be a boat powerful enough to withstand it."

"The S.S. Anne!" gasped a Grunt.

"Correct.  It's making it's yearly voyage once again very soon.  We will use it to release Palkia.  Then with Palkia released, we can release the other two again!" Giovanni exclaimed.

"We will be right on it" replied the Grunt.

"Do not fail me" Giovanni growled.

+++

Gengar and Aryeh stood at the entrance of the Gym.  In front of them was a pathway.  Around the pathway was a swimming pool.  Hopefully they wouldn't fall in.  Gengar was taking special care to not release a Shock Wave attack.  A burst of electricity on the swimming pool could cause a lot of trouble.

"Welcome to the Cerulean Gym" said a boy, popping up from under the water "How about a battle!"

"Sure" replied Aryeh.

"Come on out my Tentacool!" smiled the trainer, sending out the Water type Tentacool.

"Coooool" said the Tentacool.

"Ditto!  Take them on!" grinned Aryeh, sending out Ditto the great Shapeshifter.

Ditto morphed into Tentacool and jumped into the water.  Ditto went first and used Wrap, grabbing onto Tentacool's legs with its own legs and preventing it from moving.  Ditto followed this up with a Poison Jab, hitting Tentacool hard and knocking it to the bottom of the water.  The Tentacool floated back and hit back with Surf, washing Ditto back on to the platform.  Ditto jumped up into the air and finished things with a Rapid Spin, quickly spinning around and smashing into Tentacool.  Tentacool had been defeated.

"Game, set and match" laughed Aryeh, recalling Ditto.

"Good battle" said the opposing trainer, recalling Tentacool.

Aryeh and Gengar continued onwards, making their way to the back of the Gym to face the Gym Leader.  However one more Gym Trainer stood in their way.

"Before you battle the Gym Leader, you have to face me!" yelled the trainer, taking a Pokéball and throwing it into the air "Squirtle!  Prepare for battle!"

"A Squirtle" gasped Gengar "Those are rare."

"Then that's a job for a Dark Pulse attack from you" grinned Aryeh.

Gengar agreed and lept into action, firing off the Dark Pulse energy at the Squirtle.  Squirtle was able to dodge half of the attack but the other half collided into it.  Squirtle responded with BubbleBeam, shooting a quick jet of bubbles at Gengar, pushing Gengar back.  Gengar braved the BubbleBeam and used another Dark Pulse; this time completely hitting Squirtle and lowering its health majorly.  However Squirtle was still up and was still ready to fight mores.  It charged towards Gengar using another BubbleBeam.  This time Gengar was ready and was able to jump up and dodge the attack, combining that with a Shadow Ball which snuck up behind Squirtle and finished it off.  Gengar had one.

"Another win" said Gengar.

"Good work" replied Aryeh "Now to defeat the Gym Leader."

Aryeh stepped forward and was now at the back of the Gym.  The Gym Leader stood up off their chair.

"My name is Misty" she said "I am the Gym Leader of Cerulean City.  Only those Trainers who have a policy about Pokémon can turn pro. What is your approach when you catch and train Pokémon? My policy is an all out offensive with Water Pokémon!" said the Gym Leader.

"I kind of figured, judging by the swimming pool and everything" said Aryeh "Though the back of this Gym is mainly the platform so it seems as if most of the battle will be on land anyway."

"It's to make most of the battle more fair.  Though it doesn't stop the entire Gym being the battlefield.  That includes the Swimming Pool.  It just depends on how crazy the battle gets" explained Misty.

"Then let's battle" said Aryeh, holding a Pokéball.

"Go Goldeen!" yelled Misty, sending out her first Pokémon; a fish Pokémon known as Goldeen.

"Larvitar, do your best!" Aryeh sent out his Larvitar.

Larvitar was a Rock type and thus had the disadvantage in this Gym.  Aryeh had to do as much as he could with Larvitar and then leave the rest up to Ditto and Gengar.  Larvitar stood there unphazed by its weakness to the opposing Pokémon.

"Attack with Bite!" shouted Aryeh.

"Horn Attack!" Misty commanded Goldeen.

Larvitar began to charge and hit Goldeen with a Bite attack.  Goldeen growled in the way a fish growls and then used Horn Attack, hitting Larvitar hard.  Larvitar wasn't taking any of that and spun around, using Thrash.  Goldeen was sent flying into a wall and struggled to get back up.  Goldeen was still in the match however and it used Water Gun, causing Larvitar lots of damage.  Larvitar used Thrash again which finally took Goldeen out of the battle.  Larvitar had won this round, but Thrash was a move with a downside.  Larvitar began to shake and feel dizzy.  This was a Pokémon status effect known as Confusion.

"I'm impressed that you defeated my Goldeen.  You won't be so lucky with my next Pokémon however" grinned Misty "Your Larvitar is also afflicted by Confusion!"

"Oh no!" gasped Aryeh "Larvitar!  Hang in there!  Do what you can!"

Out of Misty's Pokéball was Staryu, a Water type Pokémon who was a living star.  Staryu began to spin around quickly, preparing a Rapid Spin attack.  Larvitar tried to dodge it, but it was too dizzy.  Larvitar did what was left with its health to manage a Thrash one last time and inflict damage to Staryu, before fainting.  Aryeh recalled Larvitar.

"Time to pull out the big guns" said Aryeh "Go Ditto!"

Ditto zoomed out of the Pokémon and grabbed onto Staryu, covering up Staryu's center and preventing it from seeing.  Ditto then morphed into a Staryu itself and started spinning around, smashing right into Staryu and sending it plumeting into the nearby water.  Staryu left out of the water and countered with a Water Gun, but didn't do too much damage to Ditto.  Ditto began using Psychic which held on Staryu using psychic power and then threw it back into the water with a large splash.

"This battle is very close" said Misty.

"Close in that Ditto will be victorious!" laughed Aryeh "Ditto!  Use Surf!"

Ditto jumped into the water and used a very large Surf attack, creating a tidal wave which sent Staryu crashing into the ceiling.  Staryu fell down and hit the ground.  It was defeated and Ditto had won that round.

"I still have one more Pokémon" said an annoyed Misty, recalling the Staryu "My final Pokémon is my strongest!  Come on out Starmie!"

Out came Starmie, an even bigger star Pokémon and the evolution of Staryu.  It was much more powerful and was part Psychic type too.  Starmie was going to have an advantage against Ditto because Ditto was stuck as Staryu which was inferior to Starmie.  Aryeh had no choice but to recall Ditto for the round and send out Gengar who was luckily able to hit hard with Shadow Ball.  Gengar used the aforementioned Shadow Ball to hit Starmie hard but Starmie was able to shake off the attack.  Starmie continued to dodge Gengar's attacks.  It was too fast.

"This isn't good" said Aryeh "That Starmie is faster than your Shadow Balls and Dark Pulses which would both be super effective against it."

"We need a move that can't miss" said Gengar "I don't have one though!"

"Yes you do" replied Aryeh "Shock Wave."

"No!" gasped Gengar "I'm not using Shock Wave!  It's too dangerous!"

"We have no choice" yelled Aryeh "It's the only way to defeat Starmie!  If it hits me, I'll be fine!"

"If you insist" said Gengar worriedly "It's time to do this... Shock Wave!"

Gengar released a huge burst of electricity that zoomed round the entire Gym incredibly fast.  The electricity was bouncing off the water luckilly, but it's targets where every living thing!  That meant Aryeh, Starmie and Misty!  Gengar struggled to control the power, but it was difficult.  Shock Wave first targeted Misty.  She tried to dodge it, but it was too fast.  Aryeh then jumped into the air and in the way of the Shock Wave, taking the hit.  Shock Wave's intended attack against Misty had hit Aryeh.  Aryeh now had to take the attack against himself!  A second burst of electricity blasted into Aryeh.  Aryeh shouted out in pain, but was determined enough to not faint himself.  The third Shock Wave hit was against Starmie.  Starmie couldn't dodge it and took the brunt of the attack and thus fell into the water.  It floated back up to the surface of the water, but had fainted.  The electricity then ended.

"That was a bad idea" sighed Gengar "Are you ok?"

"Yeah... a nice drink should make things better" Aryeh laughed.

"Well you won the battle" said Misty, recalling the the unconscious Starmie "I don't know why your attack went haywire, but thanks for saving me from it."

"No problem" replied Aryeh.

"Take this Badge!" smiled Misty, handing Aryeh the second Gym Badge "It's the Cascade Badge!"

"Thank you" said Aryeh happily, the success of getting the Badge making Aryeh feel a lot better despite almost being electrocuted.

+++

"Next stop is Vermilion City" said Gengar "We go down Route 5, take the Underground Path and then head down Route 6."

"Sounds good" said Aryeh "Let's go!"

"Has the electric shock stopped hurting then?" asked Gengar.

"Yes it's stopped hurting.  I'm glad it wasn't a Thunderbolt that went out of control.  Thunderbolt has more power than Shock Wave."

"It's strange that I can do Shock Wave yet can't control it yet.  I guess there are mysteries about me that not even I know."

+++

"Everything is in place" said the Grunt.

"Good" Giovanni smiled evily "Soon, the Dragon dieties will be released and Kanto will be in chaos!"

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 05:27:18 am »

Episode 7- The Boat of Trouble

"Almost... there" Aryeh tried to catch his breath.

"This Underground Path between Route 5 and 6 is long" added Gengar "If only there was a place to sit down."

"Maybe you can float us the rest of the way" laughed Aryeh "Like when you floated us from that Island over to Kanto's mainland."

"I'm worn out enough as it is.  Using telekinetic power without being a Psychic type takes a lot out of me" replied Gengar "When we get to Vermilon City, we can rest in the Pokémon Center.

"I wanted to check out the Gym first" said Aryeh.

"We can check it out but we can't challenge it yet" said Gengar "We can't win in this state."

"Yeah" Aryeh sighed.

Gengar then gasped.

"What!" replied Aryeh.

"It's the Time Architect!" yelled Gengar "He is in Vermilion!"

"I suddenly have my energy back" said Aryeh "Let's run!"

+++

"Celebi is where exactly?" Aryeh asked Gengar, now at the Vermilion Pokémon Center.

"If you look out the window, you will see a very large boat docked.  A boat making it's yearly voyage today.  It is called the S.S. Anne" explained Gengar.

"Yeah, so?"

"The Time Architect Celebi is on that boat."

"Then we have to get on the boat!" Aryeh exclaimed.

"Not without a ticket."

"How do we get one then?"

"With the magical power of disguise."

"What?"

"Well we can go on saying we are news reporters."

"That would be lieing."

"No because I just invented a newspaper called the We Need to Catch Celebi Times which makes us reporters so let's get on the boat."

"I can't argue with that loophole" laughed Aryeh.

+++

"What the..." yelled Aryeh, standing near the Vermilion Gym; well as near to it as he can since there was a strange plant blocking the way.

"You wanted to check the Gym out before we got on the boat.  This is what we get.  A strange shrub in our way" said Gengar.

"What has wanting to check the Gym out go to do with this weird shrub!" Aryeh shouted.

"We can get past it if we use the special Pokémon Hidden Move known as Cut" explained Gengar "Cut is a move which can temporarily cut down the plant and that will allow us to get past.  The objective of having to obtain Cut was likely put there on purpose by the Pokémon League."

"So we need to figure out how to learn Cut then!"

"Hidden Moves come in special machines called HMs which can be pointed at a Pokémon and will imprint the move's secret method into the Pokémon's mind" Gengar explained "The boat is more important though at the moment.  We need to find Celebi!"

"Alright, but afterwards we have to get Cut somehow."

The two of them walked towards the dock; Gengar going into Aryeh's shadow.

"Hello, do you have a ticket?" said the ticket collector in front of the boat's entrance.

"I do not have a ticket, but I'm a reporter wanting to cover the story of S.S. Anne's yearly voyage" replied Aryeh.

"We need proof of that" said the ticket collector "We can't just let people on just because we were falling for a trick."

"Ok, I will go and get some proof.  I'll be right back" Aryeh said before walking off back into the city.

"What was that about!" yelled Gengar, coming out of the shadow.

"We need proof" said Aryeh.

"Well have Ditto turn into proof."

"Good idea" laughed Aryeh.

Ditto came out of the Pokéball and turned into a ticket.

"You mean it could have pretended to be a ticket all along!" Gengar sighed.

"Hopefully Ditto will be able to sneak away from the Ticket Collector once we get on the boat" said Aryeh "We can't have Ditto be a ticket forever."

"Yeah, it's a dangerous mission" said Gengar.

"Good luck Ditto" said Aryeh.

Aryeh walked back to the Ticket Collector; Gengar in Aryeh's shadow again and Ditto pretending to be Aryeh's ticket.

"Look, it turns out I did have a ticket!" grinned Aryeh.

"Alright then" said the Ticket Collector "Have a nice cruise."

A few minutes later, one of the many tickets in the Ticket Collector's ticket box... began to move.  It was Ditto and it was ready to escape.  It secretly snuck out of the box and hid from people.  Then it slid away in the boat to find Aryeh and Gengar.

+++

"Ditto will find us soon" said Gengar "In the mean time, let's locate Celebi."

"Yes" agreed Aryeh.

"Nice talking Gengar" laughed a voice.

Aryeh and Gengar turned around to see a boy.  The boy was wearing a green coat and held a green Pokédex.

"Hi..." said Aryeh "You have a Pokédex.  Does that mean you are a League Challenger?"

"Well I wasn't given this Pokédex by the Professor since I developed it myself.  However I am challenging the Kanto league.  I came on the boat to get Cut."

"Cut is on the boat!" gasped Aryeh.

"Correct.  They give out of the HMs for it here.  I take it that you are quite pleased with that information.  I assume you couldn't get past that plant.  Those plants are quite indestructable.  Only Cut's secret technique can take them down" explained the boy "My name is Legen by the way."

"I'm Aryeh" replied Aryeh "This is Gengar."

"Hi" said Gengar "How come you aren't shocked that I can speak."

"I've seen stranger things" said Legen "I run Team Legend."

Aryeh and Gengar both gasped.

"I assume you know the name Team Legend" laughed Legen "Team Legend is my organisation dedicated to protecting Pokémon.  There are tons of different criminal organisations such as Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Cipher and so on.  More and more are being made.  What about a Team that is for good.  Team Legend is for good."

"That's so cool" said Aryeh "I'm glad that there is a good Team taking down those bad organisations."

"Of course our main objective is to protect the Legendary Pokémon, hence our name" added Legen.

"So you have a knowledge of Legendary Pokémon?" asked Gengar.

"Correct" answered Legen.

"Then are you aware that the Time Architect is on this boat?" said Gengar.

Legen's eyes widened and then he gasped.

"The Time Architect... really?" said Legen "That is one of the most powerful Celebis in the world.  Well my own Celebi is better!"

"You have a Celebi?" Aryeh asked.

"Yup" said Legen "My Celebi is my best friend and main Pokémon."

"Can you and your Celebi maybe help us in locating the Architect.  We've been looking for it for a while now" said Gengar.

"I'd be happy to help.  Any Legendary Pokémon related thing is going to have me involved" smiled Legen "First we must get our HMs for Cut."

Legen pointed to a little shop like area on the ship.

"They give out Cut for free" said Legen "Let's go."

+++

"Ditto!" exclaimed Aryeh happily as Ditto rejoined him, having now got the Cut HM.

"Do you have a Celebi tracker?" asked Legen.

"Correct" said Gengar "It's inside of my body."

"Why is it in your body?" said Legen.

"I've always been different to other Gengars.  I want to know if the Time Architect has any information.  I put a Celebi Tracker inside of me using Ghost power" explained Gengar.

"Then let's follow the signal" said Legen "Celebis can be slippery ones.  They always run away.  As soon as the boat docks, that Celebi will probably zoom away.  It doesn't stay in once place for too long."

+++

A vortex in the ocean because to slowly grow.  It grew bigger until it created a giant whirlpool that was massive in size and spun around like a blender.  The power of this vortex was rapid and it began pulling things in.  The water Pokémon tried to swim away, but it was too powerful and it began to throw them all everywhere.  Out of the vortex rose a mighty beast.  It was Palkia the lord of Space itself that also had a control over Water.  That is why it had been released from a large space vortex in the sea.  Who had released this massive being?  Team Rocket.

"We have succeeded!" laughed a Rocket Grunt "Palkia has been released!  Our summoning ritual worked!"

"Now we can use the Rage machine on it" replied another Grunt "Then it will be full of rage and take orders from us!"

"Team Rage have been very useful havn't they?" said the first Grunt "They are a great ally in our mission to summon and control the Dragons."

"Yes... yes they have."

+++

The boat began to shake wildly.  It was storming outside.  The rain pelted on the boat and the thunder continued to zap it.

"What's happening!" shouted Gengar, trying to grab hold of something.

"Maybe it's the Architect" suggested Aryeh, also trying to grab hold of something to stop himself falling as the boat shook.

"No, it's not the Architect" replied Legen "A random storm like this is a summoning storm."

"A summoning storm?" asked Aryeh.

"When a summoning ritual is performed to summon forth a mighty Pokémon, it creates a storm as the fabric of spacetime can't handle it very well" explained Legen "What was summoned and who summoned it!?"

"Take a look and see" said Gengar, pointing to a window.

The three of them looked out of the window to see the ultimate creature floating over the water.  The mighty Palkia.

"Someone summoned a Dragon diety" said Legen worriedly "Palkia the creator of Space."

"Team Rocket must have done this" said Gengar "Aryeh and I both stopped them from summoning Giratina and Dialga.  They've succeeded in getting out Palkia!"

"If they want the Dragon diety trio, then just summoning one will allow them to easily summon the others" said Legen "The three Dragons all released is very very bad.  They aren't bad Pokémon but when released without warning, they can't control themselves."

"What if Team Rocket does to them what they did to the Clefairies back in Mt Moon?" said Aryeh.

"We weren't a hundred percent sure if it was Team Rocket who did that to the Clefairies, but it might have been them" replied Gengar "If it is them, then the Dragons are going to be transformed into creatures of rage.  Defeating the Clefairies and Clefable was difficult enough.  Stopping the Dragons is impossible."

"Have Team Rocket...won?" Aryeh said sadly.

"No!" yelled Legen "Team Rocket havn't won!  Team Legend always wins!"

"Then we are going to help too!" exclaimed Aryeh.

"Team Rocket falls today!" they all exclaimed.

+++

To be Continued.

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2011, 10:43:41 am »

Episode 8- The Battle of the Dragons

Aryeh and Gengar had just got on the S.S. Anne; a boat that journies once year.  There, they met Legen the leader of Team Legend which was a group who looked after Pokémon; especially Legendary Pokémon.  They asked Legen if he could help them track down the Time Architect Celebi on the boat, but that's been cut short since the evil Team Rocket have just created a dangerous storm which released Palkia the ancient lord of space.  Can Team Rocket be stopped before they use Palkia's power to summon the other two Dragon dieties Giratina and Dialga?!

"I'm going towards Palkia before Team Rocket do" said Legen "Then I can make sure it escapes before the villains get to it."

"Palkia is floating above the ocean!  How will you get to it" asked Aryeh.

"I have a surfboard" Legen grinned.

Legen ran off.

"Celebi will have to wait" said Gengar "Team Rocket are on this ship, so we have to find them."

"Right behind you!" agreed Aryeh, before the two of them ran off too.

+++

"Hmmm... where are they" Mewtwo thought aloud to himself; walking down the corridors in the inner decks of the S.S. Anne "That guy with the Gengar and Ditto.  They are looking for the Architect.  The Architect can stop Team Rocket, which is just what I want..."

Mewtwo turned a corner to see Aryeh and Gengar zooming through the hallways.

"Perfect" said Mewtwo "Good timing.  Palkia's release has caused a lot of panic.  I can use this to my advantage."

Mewtwo followed after Gengar and Aryeh, looking to see where they went.

+++

"Palkia!" exclaimed a Rocket Grunt standing in a small boat near Palkia "You have been summoned for the glory of Team Rocket!"

"I'm not interested in your pathetic organisation" replied Palkia "I thought I was summoned here for a valid reason, not to be a toy for your kind."

"We assumed you would think like that" smiled the Rocket Grunt evily "That's why we have this!"

The Rocket Grunt pressed a button on a small device, which shot a laser beam into Palkia.  Palkia began to look angry.

"Success for Team Rocket" laughed the Grunt "Now destroy Vermilion City!"

Suddenly a green surfboard surfed over towards Palkia.  On that surfboard was Legen.

"Palkia!  Break free!" yelled Legen.

Palkia responded with a Draco Meteor attack.  Legen dodged them with his surfboard.

"Looks like I need to take things up a notch" said Legen "Come on out Blaziken!"

Out of Legen's Pokéball came Blaziken, a powerful Pokémon which jumped into the air.

"Foolish kid!" laughed the Rocket Grunt "Blaziken is a Fire type.  You are dealing with the most fierce Water type!"

"I know what I'm doing" laughed Legen "I do run Team Legend after all."

The Rocket Grunt gasped after hearing this revelation.  Team Legend was a threat to their plans.

"Blaziken!  Thunder Punch!" yelled Legen.

Blaziken zoomed down from the sky; it's fist covered in electricity.  The fist collided with Palkia, sending it toppling into the ocean.  Blaziken jumped off of Palkia's head and back into the air before being recalled into Legen's Pokéball.  Legen surfed over to the Rocket Grunt's boat and hit the boat with his surf board.  The Rocket Grunt fell over and Legen tipped the boat up.  The Grunt fell into the water and tried to swim away.  Legen once again send out Blaziken who jumped up and used a Sky Uppercut on the Grunt which sent the Grunt flying away into the middle of the ocean.  Blaziken was then recalled again.

"Blaziken is a good Pokémon to use providing he jumps up before attacking and then I recall him so he doesn't land in the water" laughed Legen "Now to see if I can get through to Palkia."

Palkia began to rise out of the water and prepare another attack.  It used Spacial Rend which was Palkia's ultimate move.  It began to distort space around itself, sending Legen off the surfboard and into the water.  Legen grabbed onto his surfboard and started to paddle back to the boat while still avoiding Palkia's spacial power.  Legen had to think of a new plan.

+++

Gengar had just used Shadow Ball on a Team Rocket Grunt on the boat.  The Grunt fell to the floor in pain.

"Leave right now and stop trying to summon the Dragons!" Aryeh shouted.

"Hehe... never.  Palkia will help us summon the other two!  By now, Palkia will be filled with rage!" laughed the Grunt on the floor, trying to get up.

Gengar hit him with another Shadow Ball.  Mewtwo was spying on them from behind a corner.

"We should see if Legen is ok" said Aryeh.

"Good idea" said Gengar.

+++

"Palkia!  Summon forth Giratina and Dialga" commanded a Team Rocket Grunt standing on the top of the boat.

Palkia roared angrily.  Two vortexes began to open in the sky.  Out of a blue vortex, came Dialga the ruler of Time.  Out of the black vortex, came Giratina the Pokémon of Anti-Matter.

"What's happening?" asked Giratina.

"Something's up with Palkia" gasped Dialga, before dodging a Draco Meteor hurled by Palkia.

"Let's get out of here!" yelled Giratina.

However it was too late.  The small rage machine's laser had hit Dialga.  Dialga began to get angry.  Giratina looked on in horror.  However it had to escape, so it quickly turned into a shadow and zoomed towards the boat to hide.  Dialga and Palkia began to fight eachother in rage.  Their fighting would destroy the entire Kanto region.

"With Kanto in ruins, Team Rocket will control it!" the Grunt exclaimed "We don't even need Giratina yet!  These two are more than enough!"

+++

Legen got back up onto the boat and looked out towards where Palkia was.  Legen not only saw Palkia, but also Dialga.

"Oh no..." Legen said sadly "This is bad."

"Giratina might be here too" yelled a voice.

Legen turned around to see Gengar.  Aryeh ran over to them as well.

"We have to find Giratina then.  It may not have been brainwashed yet" said Legen.

"They are using some kind of rage machine on the Dragons.  It's the same thing they used on the Clefairies back at Mt Moon.  I don't how they got this technology.  Whatever it is, it's evil" explained Aryeh "We have to break the control."

"Giratina might be able to do something" added Gengar.

+++

"The Time Architect must be somewhere on board this ship.  I feel the presence of it" said Mewtwo "I bet it knew that the Dragons would be summoned at this point and it wanted to do something."

+++

"Giratina!" shouted Aryeh in the corridors of the ship "Are you there!"

"Giratina!" Gengar shouted "You aren't brainwashed right?!"

"It's no use" sighed Legen "It's probably already got brainwashed."

"Give it a minute" said Gengar "If he isn't fighting Dialga and Palkia, then he might be doing something on his own accord."

As Gengar said that, a shadow began to descend over the corridor.  Out of the shadow rose Giratina, the Pokémon of the Distortion World.

"Gengar of the Distortion Point" laughed Giratina "Interesting."

"Giratina, I'm glad you are ok" said Gengar "It's good to see you again."

"Likewise, but it appears we have a problem" said Giratina "Both Dialga and Palkia have become crazy!"

"We know" said Legen "Some kind of device has made them fueled with rage.  The kind of rage Team Rocket can manipulate."

"We think you can jam the signal" said Gengar "You can create an accelerated Anti-Matter blast on them and break the connection."

"We have to do this without Team Rocket getting to you though, so that would be difficult" added Aryeh.

"Going back towards Dialga and Palkia would be difficult.  Between their attacks and the machine; I don't think I could get close enough to blast some Anti-Matter at them" said Giratina "We need a plan."

"We could attempt to distract Palkia and Dialga" said Legen "Are we strong enough to battle two Dieties at once though?"

"Unlikely" replied Gengar "We can't battle them.  We have to stall them."

"How do we go about doing that?" asked Giratina.

"Legen, do you have a Pokémon with Protect?" asked Gengar.

"My Blaziken does, but how will that help?" replied Legen "Protect works once and then afterwards loses it's effect.  It won't last long enough to withstand the attacks of both Dialga and Palkia."

"You can if you do it at the right timing.  There needs to be a long enough pause between each use of Protect" explained Gengar "That pause is an opening for them which they would be able to attack easier.  Which is why you need to have Blaziken fast enough to dodge in between setting up Protects.  It's a hard feat but it's the only way to keep them occupied."

"I'll try as hard as I can" said Legen "So will Blaziken."

"It's still storming outside" said Aryeh "A Fire Pokémon like Blaziken won't be at full power."

"Then we get rid of the storm" said Gengar "Does Blaziken have Sunny Day."

"It should be able to pull off that move" said Legen "I'll attempt it."

"That solves the attacking problem, but what about avoiding that machine?" asked Giratina.

"I have an idea for that" grinned Aryeh "Again it's risky, but it might be the only way."

"What's the plan?" said Giratina.

"While Giratina attempts to get closer to the Dragons, I'll be on Giratina's back holding a special barrier than is actually Ditto turned into a barrier.  Then I will use the barrier to deflect the laser beam from the machine" Aryeh explained.

"We'll have to try it" said Giratina "Let's go, before the two of them destroy Kanto!"

+++

The storm began to clear away.  The sun came into view from behind the clouds.  The rain had ended and a rainbow filled the sky.  Blaziken had used Sunny Day and the plan was ready to begin.

"The storm is gone" thought the Rocket Grunt standing atop the boat "No matter, it will not stop the Dragons destroying this pittiful region."

Suddenly, the Grunt was hit in the face and fell to the ground.  Gengar stood over him, grinning.

"Don't mess with Legendary Pokémon" grinned Gengar "It just draws to much attention to yourself."

"Grrrr" the Grunt growled angrily "You'll pay for that."

The Grunt took out the rage machine.  Gengar quickly snatched it and threw it into the water.

"I have a spare you know" said the Grunt "I won't use it on you then if you are just going to snatch it.  Instead we will fight!"

The Grunt sent out a Golbat which began to attack Gengar.  Gengar used Shadow Ball against it.

Meanwhile, Legen's Blaziken jumped up into the air and used Protect which created a temporary protection orb around itself.  The orb flew past Dialga and Palkia who both paused their fighting to block the orb as it was in their way.  In their rage filled states, they wanted to destroy anything.  The attacks from the two Dragons bounced of the orb.  The orb then faded away as Protect was finished.  Dialga attacked with Outrage, but Blaziken dodged it and hit Dialga with a Blaze Kick.  Blaziken jumped off of Dialga and onto Palkia and then up in the air again and created another Protect orb.  This continued for a while.

Now that Dialga and Palkia were distracted, Giratina launched itself into the air.  Aryeh stood on Giratina's back, while holding a large disk in his hand.  The disk was a reflective barrier that was actually Ditto having shapeshifted.  The Rocket Grunt fighting Gengar was able to slip away as Gengar was being kept busy by Golbat's attacks.  The Grunt took out his spare rage machine and aimed it at Giratina.

"Now all three will be ours" laughed the Grunt.

The laser beam began to go towards Giratina, Aryeh jumped in the way and reflected it back using the Ditto barrier.  Giratina turned around and used a powerful Shadow Ball attack, creating a large Shadow Ball which crashed into the Rocket Grunt and knocked him over.  Giratina turned back towards Dialga and Palkia and zoomed towards them, preparing a burst of Anti-Matter to strike at them.

"You are Gengar's trainer eh" said Giratina "Interesting.  I sense that you have always been good with Ghost Pokémon.  I'm impressed.  Ghosts are usually hard to look after."

"Thanks" smiled Aryeh.

"You know, there are few special people in the world who have special connections with Ghost types.  I can detect these people and you are one of them" explained Giratina, still preparing the Anti-Matter.

"Wow!  Really?!" gasped Aryeh.

"Yes, but of course you still have a long way to go" laughed Giratina "You'll get there though.  In the meantime, let's save Dialga and Palkia!"

Giratina released the powerful blast of Anti-Matter which zoomed towards Dialga and hit it.  Dialga roared angrily, but slowly the roar got more quiet.  Dialga was calming down.

"My head hurts" Dialga sighed, now free of the control.

Dialga then had to quickly dodge an attack from Palkia since Palkia was still corrupted by the rage machine.

"This has gone on far enough" said Dialga "Team Rocket suck so much!"

Dialga used Roar of Time which created a steady stream of pure power all the way towards Palkia.  Palkia got hit head on and fell back into the water.  Giratina used this as an opening and hit Palkia with another burst of Anti-Matter.  Giratina turned around and landed back on the boat.  Aryeh got off of Giratina's back and ran over to Legen.

"I think we won" said Legen "Good work.  Team Legend could use innovative people like you."

"Thanks" smiled Aryeh "Maybe in the future, when I become the greatest Trainer ever!"

Gengar floated down towards them, having layed a smackdown on the Golbat.  Giratina flew towards Dialga and Palkia to see if they were alright.

"That was good" said Gengar.

"Very good indeed" laughed a voice.

Aryeh, Gengar, Legen turned around to see Mewtwo.

"Now that your little situation is over with.  How about you find the Time Architect for me" said Mewtwo "Do it now!"

"Mewtwo!" yelled Gengar "What are you doing here!?"

"Same reason as you" replied Mewtwo "I want the Architect."

Mewtwo's hand began to glow with power.  It grew bigger and bigger.  Mewtwo held up his now massive hand.  He was ready to attack!  Mewtwo lept into the air and began charging towards Aryeh and Gengar.

"If you don't tell me where Celebi is, then you will both feel my wrath!" Mewtwo shouted, as his giant hand went closer.

+++

To be Continued

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 06:56:22 am »

Episode 9- The Electrified Beast

Having just turned the brainwashed Dialga and Palkia back to normal; Aryeh, Gengar and Legen came face to face with Mewtwo who demands to know the location of the Time Architect as he thinks it can stop Team Rocket.  However they don't know where it is, so Mewtwo attacked them.  Can they stop this powerful attack?!

"Biii!" said a voice.

Suddenly Mewtwo's attack stopped and he began to float in the air.  Mewtwo was moved towards another part of the ship and dropped down on the floor.

"What happened?" asked Aryeh "What was that?"

"It's the Architect!" gasped Legen pointing in the air.

Floating above them was a Celebi.  This Celebi was the Time Architect; a Celebi with great power and able to change time.  It changed it so that Mewtwo didn't attack.

"Thank you for saving us" said Legen.

"Bii!" smiled Celebi.

"The Time Architect in front of us.  I've waited my whole life for this" said Gengar, stepping forward.

"Biii!" laughed Celebi, before zooming off back towards Vermilion City.

Gengar sighed and fell to the floor.

"Don't worry Gengar" smiled Aryeh "We'll catch up with Celebi eventually."

"In the meantime, the boat is beginning to head back to Vermilion" said Legen.

Dialga, Palkia and Giratina started floating back towards the boat over to Aryeh, Gengar and Legen.

"Thank you for helping us" said Giratina "Team Rocket will keep trying, but they will not succeed.  We are closing off all ways of summoning us forth.  We can only come and go as we please now."

"That's a good idea" said Legen "Hopefully we'll be seeing you again in the future!"

"Yes" agreed Palkia "We should keep contact with Team Legend to make sure things are going well."

"We have to go now" Giratina said "Till next time.  By the way; I heard that Vermilion's Gym has a Legendary Pokémon so you may want to be careful."

Three vortexes began to open in the sky and the three Dragons each went through them.

"A Legendary Pokémon in the Gym..." wondered Gengar "Sounds like we have a challenge ahead of us."

"I can't challenge the Gym just yet" said Legen "With reports of Team Rocket back in Kanto, I have to work towards stopping it.  My league journey will be cut short for now.  I'll give you my number so you can call me if you see anything about Team Rocket."

+++

Aryeh, Gengar and Legen stepped back on the dry land of Vermilion City.

"I'll see you later then.  Goodbye!" Legen said before running off.

"The Time Architect is flying all around Kanto now" explained Gengar "We have to wait for it to slow down.  In the meantime, let's prepare for a Gym Battle."

"I'm here to apologise" said a voice; Mewtwo who began to walk over.

"Ummm... I guess that's ok" said Aryeh.

"I understand we both want the same thing.  Team Rocket need to be defeated.  Next time we meet, I hope it will not be as enemies" Mewtwo said.

Mewtwo jumped up and flew off into the sky.

"That ties up all the loose ends" laughed Gengar "Now let's prepare to beat some Gym Trainers before taking the Gym Leader down!"

+++

"No Gym Trainers!" gasped Aryeh.

"The Gym Leader of this city fired all of them" explained the nurse at the Pokémon Center "He said his new Pokémon was strong enough to make up for all of them."

"He must have a really tough Pokémon then" said Aryeh "Luckily I have even better ones!"

"The thing is..." the nurse sighed "We aren't just getting hurt Pokémon from that Gym battle in the Pokémon Center recently.  People seem to have been hurt too.  I don't know what the Gym Leader is doing in that Gym because he is winning battles in an instant.  No challenger remembers what happened to them.  I feel the only way that this can be put to justice would be for someone to win that battle."

"Then we do just that!" exclaimed Gengar, coming out of Aryeh's shadow.

"Woah!  A talking Gengar" gasped the nurse.

"Yeah my Gengar is very special.  This is how the Gym Leader will be defeated" grinned Aryeh.

+++

"The shrub" sighed Aryeh "We need to use HM Cut.  I'll see who learns it."

Aryeh tried pointing te HM Cut to both Larvitar and Ditto, but failed.  Then he tried pointing it towards Gengar and it worked!

"I'm confused" said Gengar "A Gengar cannot learn Cut.  Why am I able to learn it?!"

"It's probably because of your special powers" replied Aryeh "You were able to learn Shock Wave.  I guess you can learn the HMs as well!"

"Alright then" said Gengar, slashing down the shrub using the special technique of HM Cut.

+++

"Welcome to the Vermilion City Gym" laughed the Gym Leader "My name is Lt Surge and I'm the toughest Gym Leader you will ever face!  This battle will be over in an instant!"

"My name is Aryeh and here all the way from Mossdeep City to win this league!" exclaimed Aryeh.

"Well my Gym has slightly different rules to others.  If you look behind you, you will see a special chain.  You must attach that chain to your arm.  The chain is very long so it will not restrict movement around the Gym.  However what it does is that it inflicts damage to you when your Pokémon faints!" Lt Surge explained.

"That's illegal" gasped Aryeh "That's what happened to the other challengers!"

"Too bad you won't remember this when I defeat you and the electricity fries your short term memory!" Lt Surge laughed evily "Of course to make this fair, I attach the chain to myself too."

"Is that is for your twisted rules then?" asked Aryeh.

"Actually no.  There is another rule.  In this battle, we are treated like a Pokémon.  We can run around the Gym with our Pokémon and we have to avoid attacks from the opponent's Pokémon.  We can also improvise attacks of our own.  No biting though and no attacks on the crotch area.  The being part of the battle ties in with the chain giving us electric shocks when a Pokémon faints.  If one of us faints, we are still in the match but we are at a disadvantage due to our Pokémon not having commands" Lt Surge continued to explain "I have two Pokémon, but you can feel free to use any Pokémon you like."

"I have three" replied Aryeh "That's enough to beat you and end this match in order to bring you to justice!"

"Not when you face a Legendary Pokémon!" exclaimed Lt Surge "Go Raikou!"

Lt Surge pressed a button on a Pokéball and out came a powerful beast.  It was the Legendary Pokémon Raikou; a very poweful Electric type.  Electricity sparked all around its body.

"You have a Raikou..." said Aryeh "Well I have Ground attacks on this!"

Aryeh pressed a Pokéball's button and out came Larvitar.

"Larv!" Lavitar said determinely.

"Oh you won't be facing Raikou just yet" said Surge "I save him for last.  He will be standing over there until I'm done with my weaker Pokémon.  Go Voltorb!"

From a ceiling, a Voltorb fell onto the ground.

"Toooorrbbb!" went the Voltorb.

"Magnitude!" commanded Aryeh.

Larvitar stomped its foot on the ground, creating a powerful Magnitude.  Voltorb rolled into the wall.  However Voltorb was still in the match.

"Selfdestruct!" laughed Lt Surge.

"That would hurt you though!" gasped Aryeh.

"I'm an Electric master!" Lt Surge laughed harder "I can handle this voltage easily!"

Voltorb exploded; the explosion battering Larvitar heavily.  Larvitar wasn't defeated but it was damaged.  Electricity ran up the chain connected to Lt Surge.  Lt Surge only laughed at the electricity charging through his body.

"Now for Raikou to take to the stage now that Larvitar is weakened" said Lt Surge.

Raikou stepped forward and began to prepare for battle.

"Calm Mind!" Lt Surge commanded.

Raikou began to get strong.  It's body was focussed and it was now good both defensively and offensively.

"Magnitude!" yelled Aryeh.

Larvitar jumped up and smashed back down in the Ground, creating a powerful Magnitude 6.  Raikou's legs shook and it fell over.  However Raikou quickly got back up and began to walk towards Larvitar menacingly.  Raikou responded to Larvitar's attack with a Thunderbolt, electricity emanating from Raikou's body.  The Thunderbolt zapped Larvitar directly, knocking it out of the match.  Aryeh recalled Larvitar to it's Pokéball.  Electricity ran up the chain connected to Aryeh.  Aryeh fell to the ground, having been shocked.

"Did I mention that your chain has more electricity in it than mine!" Lt Surge grinned "Now the real match begins.  Send out your next Pokémon so that my Raikou may demolish it.  It will also demolish you, so you better run away!  In fact if you want, you can send out both Pokémon that you have left!  How about it!  It'll make the match quicker so that I may obliterate you!"

"You know what..." grinned Aryeh, slowly standing back up "That's not a bad idea.  Both of my Pokémon out at once.  Let's finish this battle in style!"

"Now we're talking!" said Lt Surge.

Aryeh threw his Pokéball in to the air and out came Ditto.  Out of Aryeh's shadow came Gengar.

"Raikou hasn't met a Gengar as good as me!" Gengar grinned.

"Here's the plan" explained Aryeh to Ditto and Gengar "Ditto you need to turn into Raikou and set up Calm Minds.  Gengar you need to launch as many Shadow Balls at Raikou as you can as well as using them in conjunction to block the Thunderbolts from hitting me.  We need to handle as many attacks as possible to prevent fainting."

"Let's do this!" exclaimed Gengar.

Ditto transformed into a duplicate of Raikou and began running around the Gym quickly.  Raikou started trying to zap it with various Thunderbolt attacks but kept missing.  Ditto quickly paused to set up a Calm Mind.  Raikou took this an oppurtunity to hit with a Thunderbolt, but it didn't do much since Ditto had successfully used Calm Mind.

"Your Ditto is copying true power" laughed Lt Surge "However my Raikou is still stronger than a duplicate.  A Ditto's duplicate can use the moves of the Pokémon it copied but it runs out of the ability to use those moves quicker.  Soon you'll run out of options and my Raikou will have an easy time taking you out!  Raikou, attack Aryeh with Thunderbolt!"

Raikou's Thunderbolt tried to hit Aryeh, but Aryeh jumped out of the way in the time.  Gengar started using as many Shadow Balls as it could on Raikou, however Raikou had a trick up its sleeve.  Raikou began to use Shadow Ball itself.  Gengar managed to dodge most of them, but not all them.  The Shadows Balls from Raikou did massive damage and Gengar fell to the ground; down but not out.  Gengar picked itself up off the ground and quickly floated towards Aryeh.

"We need a new plan" said Gengar "That thing knows Shadow Ball and I can't handle many more."

"To beat him, we may have to stop holding back.  We don't want to be part of a horrible battle like this, but we have to defeat him.  The only way to stop him is to start playing by his rules" sighed Aryeh "We have to play dirty."

"That's so unlike you!" Gengar gasped.

"Saving those Dragons gave me new found confidence" said Aryeh "I think we can do whatever it takes for the greater good.  We have to make it so Lt Surge faints.  Then his Raikou will be at a disadvantage."

"Lt Surge can handle lots of electricity!  How do we make him faint!?" responded Gengar.

"We make the electricity even stronger.  We mix it with water.  He said we could improvise tactics, so I'm going to do that.  I have lemonade in my bag.  Lemonade is a liquid.  The new plan is that Ditto will keep the Raikou busy while I throw the lemonade over Lt Surge" explained Aryeh "That will make a dangerous spark which is enough to make him faint."

"However the electricity only works when a Pokémon faints.  We can't defeat that Raikou yet with Lt Surge still conscious" Gengar said.

"Then we do whatever it takes.  Use Shock Wave" said Aryeh seriously.

"Shock Wave would hit everything!  Including you" replied Gengar "You are already in pain from that electricity.  If the Shock Wave hits you, can you even handle it!  If you faint too, we'll be at the disadvantage."

"I can handle it" said Aryeh "Just long enough to win this battle."

"This is risky you know" sighed Gengar.

"We have to do this" said Aryeh "It's the only way."

+++

To be Continued

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 10:34:44 am »

Episode 10 The Evolution and De-Evolution

Having challenged the third Pokémon Gym, Aryeh has to deal with the powerful Raikou; a Legendary Pokémon used by the cruel Gym Leader Lt Surge.  Lt Surge is running illegal battles, so now Aryeh and Gengar have to play dirty in order to bring him to justice.  Can they win this battle with the plan they thought of?!

+++

Mewtwo wandered onwards, looking for where to go next.  He couldn't stop thinking about stopping Team Rocket.  He sighed to himself and sat down on the floor.  Besides stopping Team Rocket, he didn't have much direction in his life.  He was fueled by anger and he needed to be calm.  Then suddenly an idea hit him.

"Of course" grinned Mewtwo "I'm going to restore my New Island Lab!  I'll be the greatest Pokémon Scientist in the world!  This is the direction my life has been looking for!"

Mewtwo shot up into the sky in order to begin his journey to happiness.

+++

"Ditto!  Attack with Shadow Ball" Aryeh yelled as he ran over towards Lt Surge.

Ditto in the form of Raikou started pelting Raikou with Shadow Balls and inflicting damage.  With Raikou busy, Lt Surge had to escape the attacks of Gengar.  However Gengar wasn't going to attack just yet.  Aryeh quickly went through his backpack and took out a bottle of lemonade.  He unscrewed the cap and threw the bottle at Lt Surge, pouring wet sticky lemonade all over him.

"What the hell was that for!" yelled Lt Surge "That's got nothing to do with battling!  It's not going to make me faint, it's just going to make me annoyed."

Lt Surge tried lunging at Aryeh, but Aryeh jumped out of the way.

"It's got everything to do with the battle" laughed Aryeh "You know how a liquid deals with electricity right?"

"You won't be able to inflict electric shocks on me without my Raikou fainting first.  There isn't a chance of that happening.  Even so, I can handle the electricity from the chain despite being covered in this water."

"It's not water" Aryeh corrected him "It's lemonade.  It's very tasty and it was a shame wasting it."

This served to make Lt Surge madder and he again tried to attack Aryeh.  Gengar threw a Shadow Ball at Lt Surge to stop the attack.

"Also" laughed Aryeh "The electricity from the chain isn't what's going to make you faint."

"Well Raikou won't attack me" replied Lt Surge "Plus your Ditto is busy dealing with Raikou."

"You forget my Gengar" exclaimed Aryeh "Shock Wave!"

"Get ready!" yelled Gengar "This may hurt!"

Out of Gengar came his legendary and powerful Shock Wave.  Poweful electricity flooded the entire room, zapping everything in sight.  Aryeh was struck with the Shock Wave, but he weathered it.  He was determined to win this battle.  Lt Surge wasn't so lucky and despite being good with handling electricity usually, he was covered in lemonade and thus was shocked especially hard.  He fell to the ground unconscious.  However the battle wasn't over and Raikou still had to be defeated.  The good thing was that with Lt Surge defeated, he was at a disadvantage.  Raikou and Ditto had both been hit with the Shock Wave but it didn't do much to them since they were Electric types.  The Shock Wave then ended.

"Raikou is a Legendary Pokémon who shouldn't be in the wrong hands" said Aryeh "So we defeat Raikou and then we make sure its released!"

"I'll help Ditto beat Raikou" said Gengar "You take Raikou's Pokéball from Surge and destroy it."

Gengar flew off to help Ditto in the battle against Raikou.  Aryeh went through Lt Surge's pockets.  He found Raikou's Pokéball and smashed it with his foot.  Aryeh also took a Gym Badge from Lt Surge.

"I'll be taking this" laughed Aryeh "I won't put it in bag until I beat Raikou though.  I still have to win this battle to earn the badge properly."

"Way ahead of you" said Gengar from the other side of the room, releasing a Dark Pulse at the Raikou.  The Dark Pulse struck Raikou head on and was a Critical Hit.  Raikou fell back to the ground.  Raikou still wasn't defeated it and it began to get back up.  Ditto made sure that Raikou stayed down and used a Shadow Ball to hit it back down.  Gengar began to use Sludge Bomb which covered Raikou in the sludge.  Raikou couldn't take this many attacks in combination and fainted.  The battle was won.

Aryeh jumped up into the air happily.

"Yes!" Aryeh smiled "That was amazing!"

"Now would be a good time to call the police.  Let's get this guy brought to justice" said Gengar.

+++

Aryeh lay back on a sofa in the Pokémon Center lobby.

"I felt like we achieved a lot" said Aryeh.

"I agree" replied Gengar from Aryeh's shadow "Of course we still have to catch up with Celebi and also win five more Gym badges."

"We can do it.  I think some training might be in order though.  Larvitar is good but it's not as super tough as you and Ditto.  I'm going to train him against some trainers around this area before we continue."

"Yeah that is a good idea.  Larvitar needs a boost so he can be at the level Ditto and I are at."

+++

"Go Larvitar!" exclaimed Aryeh, sending out Larvitar for battle.

"Come on out my Vulpix" yelled the opposing trainer.

Vulpix came out of the Pokéball and encased itself in a circle of fire.

"Looks like I have the advantage" said Aryeh "Your Fire type won't do too much to my Rock type Larvitar."

"We'll see about that!" responded the trainer "Vulpix!  Use Flamethrower!"

"Counter it with Rock Slide" Aryeh said quickly.

Vulpix hopped up above Larvitar and began sending blasts of fire at Larvitar.  Larvitar created a bunch of rocks around itself with battered away at the fire and then were sent flying right into Vulpix.  Vulpix smashed down back on the ground and tried to get up.  Larvitar was ready for this though and prepared a Magnitude.

"Magnitude at full power" grinned Aryeh "Let's win."

Larvitar smashed into the ground with Magnitude and sent ripples in the earth towards Vulpix.  Vulpix fainted at this attack.

"Good game" said Aryeh.

Larvitar suddenly began to glow.  It began to change its shape and turn into something different.

"It's evolving" gasped Aryeh.

Where Larvitar stood was now Pupitar the evolved form of Larvitar.

"Taarrr" said Pupitar, impressed with its strength.

"At that, we are ready for continuing with the journey" smiled Aryeh "Great work Pupitar!"

+++

"Sir, we have reached the destination" said a man.

"Good work" replied another man "Team Rocket may have failed in using our devices to make the Dragons angry but the actions of Team Rocket are still useful to us.  I still have a little faith left.  However we can't sit in the corner the whole time.  It's time for the power of Team Rage to show its face to the rest of Kanto and then I will be its controler!"

A little Zubat began to fly past them.  The man grabbed it and touched a strange little candy like thing to it.  The Zubat shrunk in size.

"Perfect" smiled the man, letting the Zubat fly away.

+++

"So we set out in a few hours then" said Aryeh "I was thinking that we could explore in the nearby Diglett's cave."

"Sounds good to me" replied Gengar "Despite evolving, Pupitar still needs some more of the boost.  Facing Digletts should be good at doing that.  Pupitar's evolutionary line eat the soil.  They can eat the soil around the Diglett so the Diglett have nowhere to run away to.  Then the battle will be fair and Pupitar gets a good meal in the process."

"Awesome" laughed Aryeh.

Suddenly the roof of the Pokémon Center was ripped off.  Standing there was a large Machamp with anger in its eyes.

"That Machamp looks strange" said Aryeh "It's got that same angry expression the Clefairies and Dragons had!"

"Is it Team Rocket again?" said Gengar.

"We have to fight it first " replied Aryeh "It might hurt people.  Gengar use Shadow Ball!"

Gengar starting throwing Shadow Balls at the Machamp.  Machamp blocked most of them with its hands.

"It's too powerful.  The rage increases their power" said Gengar.

"Indeed it does" laughed a man.

A man walked into the Pokémon center.  He wore a suit and had various rage machines strapped to his belt.

"Who are you?!" yelled Gengar "Are you with Team Rocket?"

"Affiliated with Team Rocket, but not actually in Team Rocket.  My name is General Rage.  I am the leader of an organisation known as Team Rage.  We aren't as public as the other teams but that is going to change.  Team Rocket have been carrying out our missions yet sadly failing.  I've been told by some Rocket Grunts that it's due to a boy and his Gengar.  I assume that is you two" explained the man.

"You are the one who made those machines to make the Dragons bad!" gasped Aryeh.

"Correct.  You are the ones who reverted them back.  I will not stand for that.  It is why my Machamp is here to finish you off.  Machamps are such amazing fighters.  The power is increased ten fold by the diversity of the rage I have implemented in their minds.  You will both be eliminated and I will enjoy it.  Machamp, please use DynamicPunch and do it as angrily as you possibly can" said General Rage.

Machamp charged at Aryeh with a fist.  Gengar jumped in the way and the fist stopped.

"Fighting type moves don't affect Ghosts types so the attack fails" yelled Gengar "Now it's time to stop you!"

"On the contrary" laughed General Rage "Machamp has plenty more tricks."

"For someone in charge of a group based on anger, you do seem very calm" said Aryeh.

"Well in order to control the weakminded angry people, one must be calm and collected" smiled General Rage "I admit it does make my title very ironic.  Nonetheless I know exactly how to defeat your Gengar!"

General Rage pulled out the strange candy like thing and threw it at Gengar.  It missed Gengar but it hit another Pokémon in the Pokémon Center.  The Vulpix that was battled before shrunk slightly.

"What is that!" Gengar gasped.

"Anti-Rare Candy.  There is an item called a Rare Candy which can make a Pokémon grow in level.  Team Rage have created the opposite.  We will make Pokémon get weaker in level.  Then our already stronger Rage Pokémon will seem even stronger by comparison.  Why just raise my Pokémon's strength when I can also lower yours!" explained General Rage maniacaly.

"That's horrible" Gengar shouted "Reversing the hard work gone into training a Pokémon!"

"Horrible maybe, but ingenius definitely!  I have a whole bag of them right here!" laughed General Rage, taking out and holding a bag full of the Anti-Rare Candies.

"Gengar!  Take out that Machamp and avoid the Candies!  I'll take down this nasty guy!" said Aryeh, sending out Pupitar "Pupitar you must aprehend that bag!"

Pupitar left up into action and charged towards General Rage.  Aryeh proceeded to send out Ditto who turned into a boxing glove.  Aryeh put on the boxing glove and began to charge at General Rage ready to punch.  In a difficult attempt to defeat Machamp; Gengar starting adding electricity from his Shock Waves into Shadow Balls.  This was a risky situation but the time called for it.  The Shadows Balls started hitting against Machamp and also paralysed it.  Machamp was defeated with Gengar's combination.

"This is a good way of using Shock Wave slightly until I can control it properly" said Gengar "My Shadow Balls provide a coating for the electricity so I can aim it.  It lowers the power of the Shock Wave but it boosts the power of the Shadow Ball!"

Aryeh punched General Rage, knocking him over.  General Rage got back up but had dropped the bag of Anti-Rare Candies.  Pupitar quickly grabbed the bag and tried escaping.  General Rage ran after Pupitar, but Aryeh grabbed onto the evil general and punched him again.  The boxing glove Ditto had become quickly morphed into a needle and stabbed into General Rage who promptly fell to the ground majorly weakened.

"Man, things are getting violent in this city" said Aryeh "We should probably call the police."

"Don't get to ahead of yourself" said General Rage while in pain "Team Rage also has General Anger and General Destruction.  They'll be springing me out of jail.  You think you may have won this battle but you won't live very long to win more."

"I'll take that challenge when the time comes" replied Aryeh seriously, before Ditto's needle form stabbed into General Rage once again and knocked him out before turning back into the normal form.

Pupitar started to feel weird and began to shake uncontrolably.

"Something is wrong with Pupitar" yelled Gengar.

Aryeh, Gengar and Ditto rushed over to Pupitar.  Pupitar fell to the ground and began to glow.

"What happened" asked Aryeh.

"I think taking that bag of Anti-Rare Candies made Pupitar lose levels.  A whole bag of them is going to hurt him a lot" Gengar said sadly.

"After all this training, he is going to be weaker again" replied Aryeh "This just isn't right.  He saccrificed his strength to stop these candies from spreading around."

Pupitar began to change shape again.  He was back to being a Larvitar.

"Larrvvv..." Larvitar cried.

"Larvitar, I'm so sorry" said Gengar "We'll help you get back to strength.  We are your friends."

"Gengar is right.  We are going to work even harder!" agreed Aryeh.

+++

"My lab is back to being amazing!" said Mewtwo happily, laying back on his chair "Soon I will begin solving all the mysteries of the world.  However I must first fullfill the goal I set out for myself and defeat the evil Team Rocket once and for all!"

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 12:10:52 pm »

Special Episode - A Day in the Legen

Legen was back at his home in the secret lair of the organisation Team Legend.  He had to take a break from his journey round Kanto to think of ways of defeating Team Rocket.  In the mean time, he was in his kitchen attempting to do the one thing that Legen was bad at.  That being cooking.

"What are you doing?" asked Legen's Celebi; who was able to speak.

"I'm cooking!" exclaimed Legen "I am baking a cake."

"That's nice except for one little detail.  You can't cook."

"Well I'll prove to you otherwise!" yelled Legen, pouring an entire packet of flour into a bowl.

"You didn't even measure the flour" sighed Celebi.

"I like my cakes heavy!"

"Now you are pouring in way too much sugar."

"I like them very sweet" Legen again tried to justify his actions.

"Ok you really should not be pouring in that much salt.  It's not good for you.  I'm pretty sure you are only supposed to put in half a teaspoon of salt."

"Sometimes it's ok to be unhealthy" said Legen "Plus this will be very nice, I promise you."

"It seems like you are just trying to justify every stupid action you make involving this horrible cake attempt" replied Celebi.

"It'll be fine.  Now for one more ingredient" Legen tried to reach for a bottle of something.

"Wait no!" shouted Celebi.

"What's wrong?" asked Legen.

"Look at that bottle.  That's Flourine!  It's a dangerous chemical" yelled Celebi.

"Oh, whoops!" laughed Legen.

"What was Flourine doing in a kitchen anyway!"

"Uh oh... I shouldn't have made that soufflé."

"We need to get you to a hospital like right now."

"I didn't eat the soufflé."

"Then where is it?"

"I gave it to a friend.  We should probably call the hospital anyway."

"Yeah you really should" Celebi sighed.

"If we weren't attempting to save a life right now, that cake would have really been nice and you would have regretted not eating it."

"Sure" said Celebi sarcastically "First let me get my book on how to not be sarcastic.  Wait, no."

+++

"Sir!  We have found that Team Rocket have infilitrated the Pewter City Museum" said a Team Legend worker.

"Then we fly back to Kanto immediately and see to this problem" said Legen "Fetch the fastest jet we have."

+++

Legen snuck into the Pewter City Museum.  The museum was mainly being used for Pokémon Fossils which were being stored there until the fossils were able to be moved to Cinnabar Island to be used in experiments to reasurrect the prehistoric Pokémon it came from.  Celebi floated behind Legen, keeping a lookout.

"What do you think Team Rocket are planning?" whispered Celebi.

"The probably want the fossils to add to their stolen Pokémon collection" replied Legen "However we are going to take the fossils back to Team Legend HQ for safekeeping and also defeat the Rockets."

"Who are you?" asked a voice.

Legen turned around to see an old man hiding behind a box.

"Well who are you?" asked Legen.

"I'm the curator here, but I'm hiding from Team Rocket.  You don't have that big red R so are you here to help?" said the man.

"Correct.  I'm from Team Legend and I'm here to stop Team Rocket" answered Legen.

"We are also going to move the Fossils to a safe location if that's ok with you" said Celebi.

"Sure.  Also, why are you able to speak?  You are a Pokémon.  I didn't think you could speak like a person" asked the curator.

"Oh, there are these Pokémon translators being developed" explained Legen "They are really expensive though but since I run Team Legend, I was allowed to get one.  I gave it to Celebi since it will make things a lot easier for Team Legend missions if Celebi could speak."

"Yup" smiled Celebi "It helps a lot."

Legen, Celebi and the curator continued to sneak around the museum, looking for the Team Rocket members.  Nothing had been stolen yet it seemed, so there was still a chance of winning without losing anything of value.  They finally saw a bunch of Team Rocket Grunts going through some draws.

"Those draws contain the fossils" whispered the curator.

"Then my suspicions were right" said Legen "It's time to take them down."

Legen jumped out from the hiding place and ran towards a Team Rocket Grunt and hit him, knocking him onto the floor.  Celebi zoomed after Legen and attacked another Grunt using a U-turn attack.

"Intruders!" yelled a Grunt.

"You are the intruders" laughed Legen "For that you need to lose this ensuing battle!  Celebi attack with Psychic!"

"Go Machamp!" shouted a Team Rocket Grunt, sending out a Machamp from a Pokéball.

"Chammppp!" growled the Machamp.

The Psychic attack hit the Machamp and was fortunately Super Effective, pushing Machamp into a wall.

"I asked Celebi to use Psychic and you were stupid enough to send out a Fighting type in response" sighed Legen "That's just sad."

"Ummm... we should probably get out of here then" said a Grunt.

+++

"Ok, so I'm trying at cooking again" said Legen, having gotten back to the Team Legend HQ after winning and now was showing Celebi his new culinary creation.

"A burrito" said Celebi "At least that's what I think it is."

"Correct!  It's really great.  Try some!" grinned Legen.

"How about not really.  You still can't cook" replied Celebi "What's in it anyway?"

"Oh various stuff."

"Your use of the word stuff scares me" said Celebi.

"It's just vegetables all stir fried and stuff!"

"You don't know how to cook.  That's all there is to it."

"I might not cook, but I can cater!"

"Cater is just a bad synonym for cook that some people use to feel better about themselves when they get hired to cook for people" Celebi explained "You should stick to Pokémon battling.  It's what you are good at."

"I'm also good at building up a powerful organisation" added Legen.

"Ok; that too but you still can't cook."

"Fine, I'll eat this myself!" said Legen, annoyed.

"I'll be on hand with the sick bowl."

+++

"The Pokémon Fossils are now in a containment facility" explained a Team Legend member.

"Good" replied Legen "Now we have to continue finding trainers who are able to add to the ranks of Team Legend so that we may be stronger and then able to raid the lairs of the various evil teams.  The best thing about an evil team's secret lair is that it's not secret at all."

"Celebi told me that he would find some people if you promised to not cook ever again" said the Team Legend member.

"Of course he did" sighed Legen "You can tell him that I will continue to have fun and make more food.  Tommorow I'm making cookies."

"Well I don't think that a person can get cookies wrong" smiled the Team Legend member.

"Exactly!" grinned Legen "Glad you understand!"

"Shall we go back to talking about getting more people in Team Legend?"

"Ah yes, definitely.  We have scouts looking for people right?"

"Indeed."

"Great!  Now we just have to prepare for battle."

+++

"I heard you are going to make cookies tommorow" said Celebi, floating over to Legen.

"Yup!" responded Legen.

"I can't wait to see that train wreck.  The oven is probably going to explode."

"What gave you the idea that I can't cook?"

"You've never been able to cook.  Plus you accidentally put Flourine in a soufflé!  That's just not right man..."

"Good point" sighed Legen "I will keep trying however!  It's fun!"

"It's fun but it's also dangerous the ecological environment around us all."

"That's overexaggerating."

"In your case, not really."

+++

"Attack with Leaf Storm!" commanded Legen.

Celebi summoned a barrage of leaves which piled onto the opponent's Squirtle and knocked it out.

"Good training session" said Legen "Next time, use something that isn't weak to Grass attacks."

"I thought you was going to use Blaziken" said the opponent who was part of Team Legend.

"All the Team Legend members are training and are getting ready for a raid on the Team Rocket base, but what do we do in the meantime?" asked Celebi "We should be training too."

"Exactly.  This is why we are going to go back to Kanto train and get some more Gym Badges" replied Aryeh "Beating a Champion would be good training for us."

"That sounds good.  Let's go now" laughed Celebi.

"Going back and forth from Kanto and here is quite annoying too.  We can just fight against Team Rocket while on our journey instead of going to Kanto to fight against Team Rocket and then coming back to the HQ."

"Yeah and we also get to avoid your Flourine." grinned Celebi.

"You aren't going to let that go, aren't you?" sighed Legen.

"Nope!"

+++

Legen stood outside the third Gym in Kanto.  It was closed since for some reason the third Gym Leader had been arrested for criminal activities.

"Hopefully Aryeh and Gengar got to defeat him before he was arrested" Legen thought out loud to himself.

"The boy with the Gengar was the one who stopped the Gym Leader" said a man, walking over.

"That's awesome!  By the way, who are you?" asked Legen.

"My name is Eleci and I'm the replacement Gym Leader" replied the man "I'm about to re-open this place up."

"Cool.  Do you think we could battle then, so I could try to get the badge?"

"Sounds good to me!" smiled Eleci "Let's battle out here!  Come on out Voltorb!"

Out of a Pokéball was Voltorb, the Electric type Pokémon who looked like a Pokéball.

"Blaziken!  Let's win this!" Legen exclaimed as he sent out his Blaziken.

Blaziken proceeded to use Double Kick on Voltorb, which kicked the ball like Pokéball around like a ball!

"This seems more like sport and not like Pokémon" sighed Eleci.

"It is what happens when we get a Pokémon who is a ball and a Pokémon who likes to kick things in the same battle" laughed Legen.

"Voltorb fainted too.  It couldn't handle those kicks.  Instead I'll send out this!  Go Clefable!"

"Clefable eh?  That's not Electric" wondered Legen.

"I'm only a new Gym Leader so I havn't been able to mould my team to fit the Gym theme yet" explained Eleci "Sadly Clefable is a Normal type and I know that Blaziken is a Fighting type."

"Yup and now it's time to win me the third badge!"

"Clefable!  Use Psychic!" Eleci commanded.

"Oh no!" gasped Legen "Blaziken!  Avoid it!"

Clefable summoned some psychic energies and began to make them surround Blaziken.  Blaziken started to be pushed towards the ground.  It tried to stand up but the force was too strong.

"He's combined it with Gravity" said Legen.

"Yes, the force of Psychic is pushing down Blaziken thanks to the combination with the move Gravity!  Blaziken won't hold out much longer" explained Eleci.

Sky Uppercut!" yelled Legen "Push upwards!"

Blaziken used all its strength to slice through the psychic energy with its arms and then it lept up and thanks to Gravity, it fell back down and was poised to strike Clefable.  Clefable was hit directly by a powerful kick and was then thrown across.  Blaziken had won.

"That was it" said Eleci "You beat me and won.  I still have a long way to go to be a good Gym Leader."

"Don't worry.  Soon you'll get better.  Of course, you could always join Team Legend!" laughed Legen.

"Haha, I've actually always wanted to be part of Team Legend but I couldn't get in because I wasn't good enough.  So I took the path of working towards being a Gym Leader.  Of course by doing that, maybe I am good enough to get in to Team Legend" said Eleci.

"I'll ask the Team Legend leader if you can get in" laughed Legen "Oh wait, I already did.  That'd be me!"

"You run Team Legend!" Eleci gasped.

"Yep.  I am the leader of the infamous Team Legend and I think you could join us.  Your combination with that Clefable was good enough to do a lot of damage to my Blaziken.  Imagine that power being used on the Poison types of Team Rocket and taking them down as part of the team who wish to stop Team Rocket amongst others" explained Legen.

"I might just take you up on that offer" smiled Eleci "Being a Gym Leader isn't really me.  Plus I don't want to not use my Clefable just to stick to some type requirement.  Of course at the moment I am a Gym Leader so that means you get a badge from me."

+++

"Well that was a weird day" said Legen "I almost poisoned someone, I won a badge and I stopped Team Rocket stealing some fossils.  Looks like we have a lot of weird ahead of us eh Celebi?"

"Yeah" agreed Celebi "I got you a present by the way.  Look in your bag!"

Legen looked through his back and took out a book.  The book said "How to not kill someone with your cooking."

"Cool right?" laughed Celebi.

"Very cool indeed" Legen laughed too.

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 07:29:32 am »

Episode 11- The Digging Dug by Diglett

"Route 11 leads towards Route 12 and then heading north from there will take us up to Lavender Town.  There are quite a few places ahead of us before we reach Celadon City which has the fourth Badge" explained Gengar "Route 11 also has Diglett's Cave accessable from there.  It is a shortcut back to Pewter City too."

"We don't need to head back to Pewter but we could probably train in Diglett's Cave to help Larvitar" replied Aryeh "I think it will take a long time before he evolves again, but he does need training to get him back up to the right strength to keep up with you and Ditto."

"Good idea, we need all the strength we can get now that Team Rage are on our trail."

+++

Aryeh and Gengar now stood in front of Diglett's Cave and were ready to take on whatever opponents were in there.  Aryeh sent out his Larvitar who prepared himself for battle.  Larvitar had previously De-Evolved from the Pupitar Stage due to the Anti-Rare Candies of Team Rage.  Larvitar had suffered greatly but he knew he had to pull through it and get even stronger.  Even without evolving, Larvitar was determined and tough.  One day he would reach his top stage of evolution and be a powerhouse.

"Ready Larvitar?" asked Aryeh "Once we get into Diglett's Cave, we aren't going to come out until you feel confident enough with your strength.  This is all to help you feel better.  What you did against Team Rage was a valliant saccrifice and luckily we can undo the wrongs by training here."

"Larvitar, this is the plan" explained Gengar "The Digletts make many tunnels in this place which they use to escape.  Now since you are a Larvitar, the key here is for you to affect the tunnel environment by strategicaly eating the soil.  This will prevent the Digletts from escaping and then you can defeat them with Magnitude."

"An aim is to have Magnitude get strong enough to act as Earthquake and have consistent power" added Aryeh "Then we don't have to rely on luck as much."

"Larv!" Larvitar agreed.

"Awesome" grinned Gengar "Then let's head inside!"

+++

"Diglett!" Diglett exclaimed as it popped its head out of the ground.

"Magnitude!" commanded Aryeh.

Larv stamped its foot on the ground, creating powerful tremors that shook the entire cave.  Many Diglett began to pop up from the ground.

"That might be a bit too many Digletts" said Gengar "On the bright side, Larvitar now has a consistent Earthquake according to your Pokédex and no longer needs Magnitude."

"That's great.  Larvitar knew Earthquake before and it wasn't really consistent anyway.  Then it forgot it when it was near those candies" said Aryeh "It's good that it was able to get it back so soon."

"Earthquake does double damage on underground foes during a battle" explained Gengar "However the Earthquake brought the Digletts out of under the ground and now Earthquake won't be good enough to defeat them."

"Then we should probably run before they attack us for collapsing their tunnels" said Aryeh.

"Larv!" agreed Larvitar.

Gengar, Aryeh and Larvitar all ran away deeper into the cave.

+++

"I think we are lost" said Aryeh.

"I just realised that since my ability is Levitate, a Ground type move wouldn't work against me.  I probably could have handled all those Digletts" laughed Gengar.

"So we got lost for nothing" Aryeh sighed.

"Ummm... yeah" Gengar replied awkardly.

"Larv" Larvitar said as it slumped down on the ground.

"Don't worry.  We'll pick off the Digletts one by one as soon as we stop being lost" said Aryeh "That'd help you get tougher without being in an unfair match."

"You guys are lost?" said a man walking over to them.

"Yeah" said Aryeh "Do you know where to go or are you lost too?"

"Oh I'm not lost so I can lead you out of here if you want" smiled the man.

"That'd be great!  Thanks" responded Aryeh happily "I'm here to train my Larvitar against the Digletts so I can't escape here just yet."

"Well I'll lead you back to the main path then" replied the man "Then you can battle some Digletts to train your Larvitar.  Hey, how about we battle after you train Larvitar!  My name is Eleci by the way."

"I'm Aryeh and this is Gengar" smiled Aryeh.

"You are the kid with the Gengar who defeated Lt Surge right?" asked Eleci.

"Yeah, I took down that mean guy" laughed Aryeh.

"I was supposed to be his replacement" explained Eleci "I was given a Voltorb to be the new Gym Leader but I prefer my own Pokémon.  However I was challenged and defeated by a guy named Legen who then invited me to join Team Legend."

"Yeah, Legen is the boss of Team Legend.  I know him.  He is a great guy" said Aryeh.

"I quit the Gym Leader role and decided to join Team Legend instead, but I said that I needed more training first and so I'm training in here before heading up to Lavender Town which is where Legen is" Eleci added.

"I'm headed up to Lavender Town too" Aryeh said "How about after we beat some Digletts and have a battle, we both head up to Lavender Town."

"Sounds good to me!" laughed Eleci.

+++

"Magnitude... I mean Earthquake" laughed Aryeh.

Larvitar's Earthquake defeated another Diglett.

"Larv" Larvitar said determinely, ready for more action.

"Nidoran, use Double Kick" Eleci told his own Pokémon; a Nidoran Male.

"Nido!" Nidoran Male explained as it charge into Diglett and kicked it twice.

"These Digletts are great to train on" said Aryeh "By the way, your Nidoran is really fast."

"Thanks" smiled Eleci "My Nidoran has a Choice Scarf."

Eleci pointed to a scarf around his Nidoran Male's neck.  It was blue and it trailed onwards in a very streamlined way.

"A Choice Scarf eh... those things raise speed right?" asked Aryeh.

"Yup" answered Eleci "They have a downside in that they lock you into using only one move until it switches out though."

"The fact it's so streamlined probably means it can only focus on one move as it goes so quick" said Aryeh.

"Yeah, that's the case there" laughed Eleci "How about our battle!"

"Well it seems Larvitar is doing pretty well, so yeah let's battle!" exclaimed Aryeh.

"Three Pokémon each.  Let's start with Nidoran and Larvitar since they are already out" said Eleci.

"Sounds good to me" replied Aryeh.

Suddenly, the ground began to rupture.  Out of it came a Pokémon.  It looked like three Digletts stuck together.  It was a Dugtrio.

"Duuugggtrriiiooo" growled the Dugtrio.

"Looks like its mad about the Digletts being defeated by the dozen by us!" said Aryeh.

"Then we need to defeat this too!" Eleci exclaimed "Nidoran use Double Kick!"

"Larvitar use Rock Slide!" commanded Aryeh.

Larvitar began pelting the Dugtrio with rocks.  Nidoran zoomed into the Dugtrio at lightning fast speeds and started kicking it powerfully.  The Dugtrio began to shake the ground with a strong Earthquake of its own.

"Looks like we need some big guns" said Aryeh, struggling to stay standing.

"I'm on it!" replied Aryeh's shadow; that being Gengar who had been in there.

Gengar zoomed out of Aryeh's shadow and attacked Dugtrio head on with a Dark Pulse.  Dugtrio entered the ground to avoid the hit.  That was just what Larvitar had expected though so he used Earthquake and did the extra damage to win the battle against Dugtrio.

"Now that the interuption has been dealt with, how about that battle?" laughed Aryeh.

"Let's battle outside instead so no more Pokémon get in the way" said Eleci.

"Good idea" replied Aryeh.

+++

"Nidoran!  Double Kick!" yelled Eleci.

Nidoran Male smashed into Larvitar and kicked it twice.  Larvitar fell back, but managed to get back up.

"Larvitar has taken a lot of training recently" said Aryeh "I don't know how much longer he can hold up."

"He can at least defeat Nidoran and then you should switch him out" said Gengar in Aryeh's shadow.

"Larvitar seems like it can't take much more" grinned Eleci "Nidoran is going to win."

"Not when we use Earthquake one more time!" Aryeh exclaimed.

Larvitar laughed; it knew it couldn't win the whole battle but it was able to do what it could.  With the last of the strength it could muster, it jumped up and crashed back down into the ground, creating a powerful Earthquake which threw Nidoran far and made it faint.

"The first round goes to you" laughed Eleci "I'm still not out yet though!  Go Paras!"

"Larvitar return" said Aryeh "Go Ditto!"

Ditto came out of a Pokéball as Larvitar went back into one.  Out of Eleci's Pokéball was Paras, a small Bug like Pokémon.

"If you thought Larvitar was tough, then wait till you see the rest of my team" grinned Aryeh "Transform!"

Ditto transformed into a duplicate of Paras.  Paras responded to that with a Stun Spore, attempting to paralyse Ditto.  Ditto then used Stun Spore itself.  Now both Paras and Ditto were afflicted with the paralysed status and were both very slow.  They now squared off against eachother; unknown about who would make the first move.

"Ditto.  Use Bug Bite" said Aryeh "Be quicker than Paras."

"They share the same speed" said Eleci "It all comes down to a speed tie.  Whoever goes first depends on how determined they are."

"Then that means Ditto will win hands down.  Don't underestimate its determination" replied Aryeh.

Ditto jumped forward and bit the Paras with a powerful Bug Bite.  Paras fell to the ground having been hit with a critical hit.

"Paralysis gives each a Pokémon a fifty percent chance of being able to move.  Ditto was able to move and Paras was hit with the contrary" explained Aryeh "Send out your last Pokémon."

"Go Clefable!" yelled Eleci.

Out came Eleci's Clefable; his ace Pokémon.

"Fableee..." said Clefable, ready for action.

"Start off with Gravity and combo with Psychic" Eleci commanded "This is my signature combination!"

Clefable started psychicly changing the Gravity around Ditto, making it stronger.  Ditto was pushed against the ground.  Then a barrage of psychic power fell onto Ditto.  Ditto fainted due to this attack and went back into its Pokéball.

"That combination is deadly" said Aryeh.

"It's why Legen invited me to Team Legend.  It took him a lot of power to escape that combination and he was impressed" Eleci explained.

"Well if someone can beat that combination, then it's not impossible and I will escape it too!" exclaimed Aryeh "Gengar!  Win this battle!"

Gengar left Aryeh's shadow and began to start throwing Sludge Bombs at the Clefable.

"A Poison type like your Gengar isn't going to stand up to the power of my Psychic Gravity combo!" said Eleci "Now it's time for me to win this match and prove my power!"

"Dark Pulse quickly!  Counteract the Psychic!" yelled Aryeh.

Gengar spun around quickly, releasing Dark Pulse attacks all around.  The Dark Pulse surrounded the psychic energy and obliterated it.  Gengar then rushed towards the Clefable and used Sludge Bomb again.  Clefable was still able to pull off a Gravity though despite failing to pull of Psychic.  Gengar was brought towards the ground, having lost his Levitate ability.

"Now to use Mud Slap now that your ability is gone" said Eleci "This will take away your accuracy and that means you won't be so lucky next time with the defeating my Psychic attack!"

"Gengar doesn't need accuracy to do what he is about to do" said Aryeh "Use Shock Wave."

Gengar released a huge electrical blast which zapped the Clefable, defeating it and winning the match.  The rest of the Shock Wave was absorbed by the outside of the Diglett's Cave.

"A great combination of our own" laughed Gengar, now back in Aryeh's shadow "We took away the negative effect of the Shock Wave."

"That was a great battle" said Eleci "It was also some great training for our teams.  Let's head up to Lavender Town now through Route 12."

"Alright then" smiled Aryeh.

"You are a great trainer Aryeh" smiled Eleci "I have something for you."

Eleci reached into his bag and took out another Choice Scarf and handed it to Aryeh.

"A Choice Scarf" gasped Aryeh "Thank you."

"No problem!" replied Eleci "Now let's get going!"

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 07:40:05 am »

Episode 12- A Ghost of a Chance

"Now you are even faster" said Aryeh, giving Gengar the Choice Scarf he was recently given.

Aryeh and Gengar had just gotten through Route 12 and had made it to Lavender Town as well as saying goodbye to Eleci; a guy they had met in Diglett's Cave.  Lavender Town was known as one of the prime locations of Ghost type Pokémon in the Pokémon World, though it wasn't a Distortion Point.  There were no Gyms in this town so the next place to go would be Route 8, but they figured they would explore the town first and check out the Pokémon Tower which was where the Ghost type Pokémon were.

+++

"This tower is huge..." said Aryeh "Lots of graves though so it's quite creepy."

"Yeah, I don't see the appeal in living near graves.  I have no idea why some Ghost types do it" agreed Gengar.

"Maybe because they are the Ghosts of Pokémon who died?"

"Most Ghost types have always been ghosts, such as myself.  Only a few in the world were Pokémon who died and were reborn as ghosts.  So that's not the reason for why Ghosts are hanging around this place" Gengar explained.

"I've noticed that Ghost Pokémon are very mischevious and so they might want to be in creepy places on purpose so that they could cause trouble" laughed Aryeh.

"That is probably the case then" said Gengar "Us ghosts love being mischevious!"

The two of them walked up to the second floor of the tower, where there were even more graves.

"Hauuuunnnn" said a strange voice.

"Aryeh, do you hear that?" asked Gengar.

"Yeah, it sounds like a Haunter wants to creep me out, but isn't really going to succeed since I'm friends with a Gengar" Aryeh laughed.

"Yup" Gengar laughed "Come on out Haunter, you aren't scaring anyone."

Suddenly, Haunter appeared in front of them.

"Haunter!" went the Haunter.

"Hello there" smiled Aryeh "I'm Aryeh and this is Gengar."

"Haunt!"

"The Haunter says hi" said Gengar.

"Haunter haunt haunter" explained Haunter.

"What's it saying now?" asked Aryeh.

"It's the only Ghost here" said Gengar "That seems worrying.  That means the other Ghosts have vanished."

"Then we should find them.  I have a duty to protect Ghost types.  That's been my job for many months and now Giratina is counting on me too!" exclaimed Aryeh.

"We should head to the top floor and then take a look out the window to see the whole town.  Then we may locate the Ghosts" Gengar suggested.

"Good idea" said Aryeh "Let's go!"

"Haunt!"

+++

Aryeh, Gengar and Haunter were on the top floor of the Ghost Pokémon Tower and were looking out over the whole town.

"See anything?" asked Gengar.

"Yes" replied Aryeh seriously.

"What it is?"

"Take a guess" said Aryeh.

"Team Rocket" said Gengar angrily, now seeing what Aryeh saw.

A huge van was parked in the middle of Lavender Town with a huge red R on it.  Cages were being moved into the van.  Ghost Pokémon were in those cages.

"Gastlys and Haunters being trapped by Team Rocket" said Gengar "Why?!"

"That's what we are going to find out" responded Aryeh "How did Haunter evade capture though?"

"Haunnttt..." said Haunter.

"Well it says it was hiding" said Gengar.

+++

"Stop right there!" shouted Aryeh.

"It's that kid!" gasped a Rocket Grunt "The kid who Team Rage put up an APB to destroy!"

"So you've heard of me" laughed Aryeh "I'm getting famous already and I only have three badges!"

"That's because of me!" exclaimed Aryeh's shadow; that being Gengar.

Gengar lept out of Aryeh's shadow.  Haunter flew over next to Gengar.

"Looks like two more Ghosts to get power from" laughed a Rocket Grunt "A Gengar would provide lots of power for us.  At the moment we only have Gastly and Haunter."

"Gengar and Haunter, get to the truck and release the Ghosts" said Aryeh "I'll handle these Grunts."

Aryeh threw a Pokéball into the air and out came Ditto.

"Ditto!" yelled Ditto.

"If it's a battle you want" grinned the Rocket Grunt "Then you'll get one!"

The Rocket Grunt sent out a Charmeleon.

"A rare Pokémon for a Rocket" said Aryeh "Did you steal it?"

"No, it was mine before I joined Team Rocket.  I havn't stolen Pokémon at all till today!" explained the Rocket Grunt.

"Ditto!  Use Transform and become Charmeleon" commanded Aryeh.

"Wait!  Stop!" yelled a voice "Don't Transform into Charmeleon!"

"That voice is familiar..." said Aryeh, turning around.

"Transform into a Pokémon a little more interesting" said the person, that being Legen!

"Legen!" gasped Aryeh "You are here?!"

"Didn't Eleci tell you?  I was here in Lavender Town" laughed Legen "I'll send out my Celebi, then you can Transform Ditto into it.  Charmeleon may beat Grass types usually, but Celebi is very powerful."

From behind Legen, Celebi appeared.

"Ditto, let's fight double Celebi style!" exclaimed Celebi.

"It can talk?!" gasped Aryeh.

"A very expensive Pokémon translator.  I was able to get one for Celebi.  I assumed you had done the same with Gengar" said Legen.

"Gengar doesn't have a translator.  He has special powers which he can't explain" replied Aryeh.

"Are you going to stand around chatting?!  Or will we battle..." growled the Rocket Grunt.

"Oh we will battle" said Aryeh "The chatting was part of the strategy.  Take a look at your van.  Gengar and Haunter have released all the Ghost types!"

"Uh oh" said the Grunt, looking at the large Ghost type army now ready to attack him.

"Celebi and Ditto attack the Charmeleon.  Ghost Pokémon attack the Grunt himself!" laughed both Aryeh and Legen.

Celebi and Ditto in Celebi's form spun around the Charmeleon.  Charmeleon tried to catch them both, but it couldn't.  It used a powerful Overheat attack, but Celebi and Ditto dodged and then both began to use Psychic in tandem.  Charmeleon was lifted into the air and thrown into the Grunt.  The Ghosts then piled ontop of the Grunt and started using lots of Shadow Balls.

"Gastly" laughed a Gastly, particularly enjoying justice taking its course.

"Well it appears that was success" smiled Aryeh.

"For now at least" said Legen "Aryeh, what do you know about Team Rage?"

"A man named General Rage tried to attack me, but I was able to stop him.  He said that there were two other Generals too who ruled Team Rage.  They had Anti-Rare Candies which weakened Pokémon" Aryeh explained.

"It appears they have been working with Team Rocket to provide the machines which made Pokémon such as the Dragons get angry and more powerful.  I think it's stolen prototype technology taken from Team Cipher" added Legen.

"Team Cipher?" asked Aryeh.

"They are a criminal organisation that work in the Orre Region.  They aren't here so they aren't a problem you have to worry about.  However this team created a way of making Pokémon angry and stronger.  Team Rage have created something very similiar, using the same research.  Team Cipher turned Pokémon into Shadow Pokémon, but Team Rage aren't turning them into that.  Team Rage just are making Pokémon very angry.  If they have affiliated with Team Rocket, then Rocket isn't a low level threat any more.  The war might be just beginning" explained Legen "Continue on your journey Aryeh and Gengar, but keep an eye out for any activity regarding Rage or Rocket or both.  Do what you can and stay safe.  I'll see you at the Pokémon League in which we'll both be Kanto Champions.  Though I think I'll actually see you before then.  I'm on the lookout for recruits for Team Legend so I'll be everywhere in Kanto."

"See you later Legen" smiled Aryeh.

+++

"Do you think we'll be able to stop Team Rage and Team Rocket?" asked Gengar at the Pokémon Center.

"They want to destroy us, so we have to stay vigilant.  We have to defeat them at all costs" replied Aryeh.

"I know that's what we have to do.  I was asking if we could actually do it!"

"You don't need to ask that Gengar because it goes without saying.  We will do it.  We will defeat Team Rage and we will be the Champions of Kanto!"

+++

"Goodbye Ghost Pokémon!" smiled Aryeh "Don't be too mischevious eh!"

"Haunter!" laughed Haunter.

"If any of you ever see Giratina, then let him know that I've been doing what I can to prove that I care about Ghost Pokémon!" exclaimed Aryeh.

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2011, 07:48:56 am »

Episode 13- The Chansey Challenge

Continuing their Pokémon Journey, Pokémon Trainer Aryeh and his Gengar make their way through Route Eight past Lavendar Town.  After that they could pass through Saffron City and then continue onto Celadon City, the location of their next Gym battle.  Of course it's not a walk in the park being on a Pokémon Journey.  Trainers challenge other trainers to a battle.

"You're on!" Aryeh exclaimed confidently to the opposing trainer.

"Take them down Pidgey" yelled the opponent, a young girl "My Pidgey is going to win all the battles for me."

"I'm sure your Pidgey's power can win, but the Pidgey itself not so much" grinned Aryeh, sending out his Ditto.

"A Ditto!" the girl gasped.

"Transform!" Aryeh commanded.

Ditto morphed itself in a duplicate of the Pidgey and took off into the air, swooping to attack Pidgey.  The Pidgey didn't understand what was going on, so it tried to run away.  However Ditto was just as fast as the Pidgey and able to catch up to it.  Ditto landed a powerful Aerial Ace which hit the Pidgey dead on, the blow knocking Pidgey over.  The Pidgey struggled to get up, but Ditto had another plan.  A Gust attack from Ditto sent Pidgey back on the floor.  Ditto continued to prepare multiple Gusts, each one preventing Pidgey from even getting up.  Pidgey's own power was being used against it and it had no way of stopping something whose momentum against it was just as good, if not more refined.  Ditto was skilled and though it was a jack of all trades, it didn't have to be a master of none.  It was a master of everything, right down to the point.  Eventually Pidgey couldn't hold much longer and fainted.  Ditto had won the battle.

"Good work Ditto, you are getting much better" smiled Aryeh.

+++

"So with Ditto at a top tier condition, you being awesome like always, but Larvitar being unable to keep up; we need to figure out something to allow Larvitar to get stronger" explained Aryeh.

"It can't match up to the standard Ditto and I set.  I feel bad for it" sighed Gengar "However I'm pretty sure that Celadon's Gym uses Grass types.  That's super effective against Larvitar's typing."

"I know" Aryeh said disapointedly "There isn't any opponents around that Larvitar can beat yet still pose a challenge.  I couldn't use Larvitar against Pidgey because that would be easy for it.  It needs to have a battle against something tough, yet not something that'd beat it."

"We have to remember that Ditto and I were at pretty high levels when you met us.  Yet Larvitar was in that horrible Team Rocket device and weakened severely.  That was before those Anti-Rare Candies too!"

"We'll train here for a while then and then make our way through Saffron quickly to make up for lost time.  After all, it's not like Celebi isn't far ahead of us already."

"Celebi seems to be circuiting around Kanto.  It'll show up eventually."

+++

"Chansey, Chansey" Chansey laughed as it hobbled out of the Pokémon Center at Saffron City.

"Come back!" yelled the Pokémon Center Nurse, running after it.

Chansey toddled along, all the way out of Saffron City and into Route Eight, where Aryeh happened to be training his Larvitar.

"Chansey, Chansey" Chansey said as it suddenly used Seismic Toss on Larvitar.

"What the..!" yelled Aryeh, quickly grabbing Larvitar and jumping out of the way, just in time to avoid the Chansey's attack.

Chansey then bounced away.  The Nurse quickly ran over to Aryeh and Larvitar, apologising for the Chansey's actions.

"What's the situation?" asked Aryeh.

"My Chansey who works with me at the Pokémon Center.  It ate like five Rare Candies at once and it's on a sugar high" explained the Nurse.

"Okay then" said Aryeh "That's not bizarre at all.  Look's like I've found Larvitar's opponent anyway."

"Larv" Larvitar agreed, having found an opponent who it could beat and level up from.

"Let's go after that Chansey!" exclaimed Aryeh, picking up Larvitar and running off, the Nurse following behind.

"Larv!"

"You are quite heavy Larvitar" laughed Aryeh "At least you havn't eaten any mountains.  Unless you ate Diglett's Cave while I wasn't looking.  Though I'm sure we would have heard if the Digletts rampaged Vermillion."

Larvitar laughed, but then went serious again as they corned in on Chansey.

"Chansey..." Chansey growled in the way a Chansey could growl.

Larvitar lept up and crashed back down right on Chansey's head.  Chansey wobbled and became dizzy, but then quickly regained focus.

"That Chansey is very focussed for someone on a sugar high" said Aryeh "I'm beginning to think that perhaps something else is at work here."

"Chansey!" Chansey used Seismic Toss on Larvitar, sending it flying into a nearby tree. 

The tree toppled over on top of Larvitar.  Larvitar crawled out and he quickly got back into a battle stance, ready to counter Chansey's actions.  Larvitar used Rock Slide, creating a barrage of rocks that pelted Chansey heavily.  Chansey weathered the hit and began to use the move Wish, which would heal it within the next couple of turns.

"Wish" gasped Aryeh worriedly "A rare move that some Chanseys may have.  It will heal up back to high HP if we don't beat it right now!"

Larvitar charged into Chansey, hitting it hard with a Critical Hit.  Chansey fell to the ground, but it was not out yet.  Suddenly a strange glow materialised around Chansey.  The Wish was healing it.

"This is bad" said Aryeh "Larvitar!  Use your strongest powers!"

"Larv...it...tar!!!" Larvitar yelled with all it's might and bringing forth it's mightiest move to stop Chansey before it finished healing.

Larvitar's hand glowed with a new power and a new attack for it to learn.  It's hand collided with Chansey, with a great force.  Chansey's healing began to fail and the Chansey fell unconscious.  Larvitar had won.

"Brick Break..." Aryeh smiled "Larvitar managed to learn it."

"Larv" Larvitar said happily, but still fairly exaustedly.

"That's enough training for today.  Larvitar is doing very well to catch up with my other Pokémon" Aryeh said as he recalled Larvitar to its Pokéball.

The Nurse ran over to Chansey to see if it was ok.  Chansey slowly woke up.

"Sey..." Chansey said sadly.

"It seems back to normal" said Aryeh, walking over "I believe that Team Rocket were responsible for this."

"How?" asked the Nurse.

"Sugar would make the Chansey crazy yes, but not this focussed and powerful" explained Aryeh "Team Rocket's use of the Team Rage devices could be responsible for making your Chansey into a chaos bringing machine.  Usually those devices make Pokémon angry to enhance their power, but Chansey would still remain fairly happy due to being a Chansey.  I'm pretty sure the Sugar didn't help either."

"Thank you for helping me" smiled the Nurse "Come back to Saffron City, I'll heal up your Larvitar."

+++

Aryeh and Gengar sat in the Saffron City Pokémon Center, while Larvitar was being healed since it was very tired.

"We'll be back in Saffron soon to challenge its Gym" said Gengar "However it's at a higher level than our team at the moment.  More training is needed."

"I'm thinking that maybe we should work to make sure Shock Wave can be controled" said Aryeh "I know it might be troublesome and there is the possibility of everything getting zapped, but if you can get that move to work properly, then it could come in useful."

"Perhaps" said Gengar "However it's my Sludge Bomb attack that will likely be useful in the next Gym."

The doors to the Pokémon Center suddenly flung open.  The girl from the earlier battle walked inside.

"I thought I'd find you here!" she said "I want a rematch."

"Sure thing" replied Aryeh "Hope you prepared to lose again."

+++

Outside the Saffron Pokémon Center stood two trainers.  One of them was Aryeh, sending out his Pokémon.  The other was the girl, ready to show how she had improved and try to win the rematch.

"My Pidgey is way better now!  It's evolved!" she said, sending out her Pokémon, a Pidgeotto the evolved form of Pidgey.

"That's all good but I'm going to battle with the Pokémon I havn't used in a battle today.  I'm pretty sure he wants some action now" grinned Aryeh "Take 'em down Gengar!"

Gengar floated towards the Pidgeotto, ready to battle.

"Start things off with Dark Pulse" said Aryeh.

Gengar used his Dark Pulse attack, creating a dark energy that floated around the Pidgeotto and battered it down.

"You thought Ditto was tough, wait until Gengar makes your evolution worth moot" said Aryeh.

The opposing trainer growled angrily; her Pidgeotto not being able to defeat Gengar.

"Aerial Ace!" she shouted.

Pidgeotto shuffled away from the Dark Pulse and flew towards Gengar, readying a wing to slash against it.  Gengar was hit by the wing dead on, but he continued to stay in the match.  It would take a lot to defeat Gengar.

"Use the attack Gengar" Aryeh commanded "Shock Wave!"

Gengar began his Shock Wave attack, this would cause a lot of trouble but it would definitely defeat the Pidgeotto.

"I know what I'm doing" Aryeh smiled to himself, holding up his hands that happened to be wearing rubber gloves.

The Shock Wave charged all the over the place.  It was heading in three directions.  One was towards Aryeh, but he caught the electricity in the gloves, allowing him to prevent the attack from hurting him.  The next was towards the girl.  Aryeh had to act fast and he ran towards the direction of the Shock Wave and used his gloves to grab this one too.

"Yeah the attack has some issues that we are working on" said Aryeh "Sorry."

The third Shock Wave hit Pidgeotto.  Pidgeotto was covered in a powerful electricity, which zapped it powerfully and made it fall to the ground.  It was defeated.

"Maybe if it evolved again..." sighed the girl, recalling Pidgeotto and walking off.

"So you brought gloves eh?" laughed Gengar, floating over to Aryeh.

"Correct.  However I still need to protect my opponents from it.  So it still needs a lot of work" responded Aryeh.

"I think I'm up for it.  I'm a very cool Gengar and hopefully I'll be able to use that coolness to handle the Shock Wave."

"I think coolness is for Ice attacks" laughed Aryeh.

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 10:46:29 am »

Episode 14- Ditto gets Quick

Aryeh and Gengar made their way through Route 7;a relatively short road on the way to Celadon City.  Their next Gym battle was about to await them.

"Is that an Item Ball?" wondered Gengar; pointing to a Pokéball on the ground which were different to usual Pokéballs in that they held items instead of Pokémon.

"Interesting.  Trainers are supposed to open these if they come across them.  I guess we get to check out this one" replied Aryeh.

Aryeh opened up the Item Ball, and took out a sealed jar of powder.

"What is this stuff?" asked Aryeh.

"Quick Powder.  It's an item which raises Speed.  Except only one Pokémon is able to use it effectively" said Gengar.

"Oh, ok then.  That means it may not be that useful then.  What Pokémon uses it effectively anyway?"

"I believe it's the Pokémon Ditto.  It helps it transform faster" Gengar answered.

"Then in that case, the item is incredibly helpful" laughed Aryeh.

"Ah yes, it will be.  Ditto is on your Pokémon team of course."

+++

"Woah, this place is huge" said Aryeh in Celadon City.

"Ditto!" agreed Ditto, holding onto its jar of Quick Powder.

"Celadon City is the biggest city in Kanto, even bigger than Saffron.  However it's less crowded so that's a cool thing" explained Gengar.

Aryeh and his Pokémon made their way towards the Pokémon Gym and stood outside.

"Grass types right... I guess Larvitar has to sit this one out" said Aryeh "Let's go in.  Ready guys?"

"Ditto!"

"Yep."

They stepped into the Gym and found themselves in an indoor grassy field.

"This is going to set my allergies off" sighed Aryeh "Let's win this battle fast."

"The adrenaline of a tough Pokémon Battle should distract you" replied Gengar.

"I'm getting out a tissue from my bag anyway, just in case" said Aryeh.

"If you don't like grass then you won't win in this Gym" laughed a female trainer, walking up to Aryeh.

"Oh there is medication for that anyway like antihistomines.  In terms of battling, I just whoop your Pokémon down into submission" laughed Aryeh.

"Them's fighting words" the trainer said.

"Let's battle then!" exclaimed Aryeh "Gengar, let's win this!"

"Come on out Bellsprout" smiled the trainer, sending out her Bellsprout.

"Bel..sprout!" the Bellsprout said seriously, ready for battle.

"Sludge Bomb!" Aryeh commanded.

Gengar began pelting Bellsprout with large globs of poisonous gunge.  It wasn't often that Gengar tapped into his Poison type side, but this time he was going all out there and giving in to some primal instincts.  The Sludge Bombs all hit the Bellsprout head on, however the Bellsprout managed to stay upright.  Next, the Grass type Pokémon opened it's tube-like mouth and began to expel various powders.

"Stun Spore" Aryeh gasped.

The powder began to circle around Gengar.  Gengar tried to push them away by flapping his arms around.  However the Stun Spore settled on him.  Gengar was now afflicted with the status effect of Paralysis which lowered his speed majorly.

"Don't worry Gengar" said Aryeh "You don't need speed to win, you need power.  That Bellsprout can't take another Sludge Bomb."

Gengar looked worried.  There was a possibility that the Paralysis would stop his attack from working.  It was all down to pure luck now.  He would have to focus heavily in order for the Sludge Bomb to hit the small target too.  Gengar stood in one place, not being able to move very fast anywhere else.  It was now or never.

"This Gym uses the status powders to a dangerous effect" Aryeh thought out loud "I have to bypass them somehow."

Gengar was finally ready; it let loose all it had to create a powerful Sludge Bomb that collided with the Bellsprout.  This time it finally knocked it down and out.  Gengar had managed to win the battle.

"Gengar, we are heading to the Pokémon Center to heal before we continue with this Gym.  Then we are going to the Pokémon Mart.  We have to get anti-status items for the battle" said Aryeh.

+++

"Are you sure about this?" asked Gengar at the Pokémon Mart, now healed up "After all using these items wastes a turn and gives the opponent a free attack."

"However the possibility of being afflicted by one of these conditions could waste more turns" said Aryeh "We have to way up the risks here."

"That final Sludge Bomb took a lot to muster" said Gengar "I don't know if I can beat the final Pokémon in this Gym."

"Then Ditto will do it.  He will Transform and use the momentum against them.  He does have the Quick Powder to boost his speed after all" smiled Aryeh.

"I have the Choice Scarf too which boosts my speed, but that doesn't change much against these status effects.  Not to mention Quick Powder doesn't work if Ditto is Transformed.  It means he gets to move first to Transform, but after that he is back to being a replica of the opposing Pokémon" Gengar explained.

"It doesn't mean that the momentum that Ditto controls is any less effective.  If you can manage to take down the minor threats, we can pave the way for Ditto to defeat the final Pokémon."

+++

"Go Bulbasaur" shouted an opposing trainer in the Gym "Attack with Sleep Powder!"

"Gengar!  Dodge it and use Shadow Ball!" yelled Aryeh.

Gengar stealthfully moved out of the way of the oncoming powder and combined his movements with the generation of a Shadow Ball attack.  He let the Shadow Ball go flying into Bulbasaur, causing major damage.

"It's time to step up my game" the opposing trainer said, getting an item out of her bag.

"That's not good" said Aryeh, seeing the item the opponent had; that being the Rare Candy.

"With a higher level, Bulbasaur will take you down!" exclaimed the trainer, feeding the Rare Candy to Bulbasaur.

Suddenly Bulbasaur began to glow.

"This is even better than expected" grinned the trainer.

"Evolution..." said Aryeh "I hope Gengar is ready for this battle."

Now standing there against Gengar, was Ivysaur the evolution of Bulbasaur.  Gengar kept a cool head however and took the oppurtunity to use Dark Pulse, which collided with the Ivysaur who wasn't able to move during the evolution process.  Ivysaur couldn't handle the impact and fainted, allowing Gengar to win the match.

"Evolving during a battle is risky.  Most Pokémon wait till after the battle to let the evolution happen to them" explained Aryeh "That's why Ivysaur lost."

Now the Gym Trainers were out of the way and it was time to face the Gym Leader.  Aryeh and Gengar went to the back of the Gym, where the Gym Leader was standing.

"You've made it this far" smiled the Gym Leader "Interesting.  My name is Erika and I'm the Gym Leader.  I will be showing you the power of Grass type Pokémon!"

"I'll be showing the power of my Gengar!" grinned Aryeh.

Erika sent out her first Pokémon.  It was Tangela, a Grass Pokémon covered in vines.

"Ingrain!" commanded Erika.

Tangela began to plant its vines and into the ground and started absorbing energy.

"Tangela is making sure it's healing health constantly so we need to beat it before it begins to heal.  We got to hit it as hard as we can.  Sludge Bomb should do the trick" Aryeh explained to Gengar.

Gengar nodded in agreement and used Sludge Bomb, the attack hitting Tangela who wasn't able to move out of the way due to being planted in the ground.

"Is that all you've got?" asked Aryeh as Tangela fainted due to the Critical Hit that the attack caused "If that's your best, then we should get the badge pretty easy."

"Oh, I have more to come" Erika grinned "I have tougher Pokémon.  Come on out Victreebel!"

Out of Erika's Pokéball was Victreebel, a Grass and Poison type and the final stage of Bellsprout.  The Victreebel began to extend its leaves to try to grab Gengar for a Giga Drain attack.

"Gengar, use Shock Wave and try to weaken it!" said Aryeh "I have the gloves ready to protect the Gym Leader and I."

Gengar released its Shock Wave attack and three bursts of electricity headed for Aryeh, Erika and Victreebel.  Aryeh used his special gloves to capture two of the Shock Waves, but the third one hit Victreebel. and made it loose a lot of HP.  However Victreebel was still standing.

"Let's see how Gengar can handle some PoisonPowder" said Erika.

"He's a Poison type, he can handle it" said Aryeh.

"It won't change much" laughed Erika.

Victreebel scattered a large cloud of PoisonPowder towards Gengar.  The powder settled over Gengar, who then began to feel weak.  The Poison began to drain its health.

"This isn't good" said Aryeh "Gengar can't last as long if he is being weakened every turn."

"Soon your Gengar will be defeated and you won't stand a chance!" exclaimed Erika "I said I had more to come!"

"Gengar, try your best and defeat Victreebel as quick as you can.  Then I'll send in Ditto to end this match!" Aryeh told Gengar.

Gengar used the last of its strength to jump up into the air and use one final Sludge Bomb.  The attack went into Victreebel's large mouth and began to cause damage from the inside.  Victreebel wobbled around for a second before falling down unconscious.  Gengar stumbled over to Aryeh to be switched out.  Aryeh used an Antidode to cure Gengar's poisoning and then sent out Ditto.  Ditto was confident, holding onto his jar of Quick Powder.  He felt the rush of the moment and was about to use its mindblowing speed to take out whatever Pokémon that was about to be sent out.

"Vileplume go!" yelled Erika "Stun Spore!"

"Use Quick Powder's awesome speed to dodge and Transform!" commanded Aryeh.

Ditto zoomed out of the way, taking the energies from the jar of Quick Powder that it held.  Then it quickly Transformed into a copy of the Vileplume.  It jumped over to Aryeh and handed the jar back to him, now that he couldn't use it anymore due to being in the form of Vileplume.  Then Ditto used Stun Spore itself to cover Vileplume.  Vileplume began to feel the effects of Paralysis.

"Looks like a taste of your own medicine, Erika" Aryeh said "My Ditto makes sure my opponent's strengths become their weaknesses."

"I'm not out yet!" Erika shouted "Stun Spore again!"

Vileplume once again used a Stun Spore and this time it covered Ditto, making Ditto Paralysed too.  Now the two opposing Pokémon were both slow and that evened out.  However the chance of who would attack was down to luck.  The winner of this battle would be whoever had the most courage on their side.

"Acid attack" said Aryeh "Take out the Vileplume."

"Vileplume, you do the same.  Acid on the Ditto to decide the match" said Erika.

The two Pokémon began their attacks and the fate of the battle was at hand.  Who would win?

+++

To Be Continued

+++
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: