Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 04:07:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Aryeh and Gengar's Pokémon Adventure!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aryeh and Gengar's Pokémon Adventure!  (Read 510 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2011, 09:20:16 am »

Episode 15- Return of the Muks

It was the climax of the fourth Gym battle and the match was almost over.  Gym Leader Erika's Final Pokémon Vileplume vs Aryeh's Ditto; a transformed copy of the Vileplume.  Ditto and Vileplume were both inflicted with the status effect of Paralyze which would make the chances of them hitting the opponent or not down to luck.  Whoever managed to move first would win the battle.  The two Pokémon squared off against eachother, both preparing to attack.  The timing would be crucial and one slip up and would cost them the game.

"Now!" Aryeh yelled.

"Dit...to!" Ditto exclaimed, releasing it's Acid attack as its final move.

Everything rode on this attack and as it flew through the air, Vileplume attempted to create its own Acid attack.  In an instant, Vileplume used Acid too and managed to get past the status.  Both Acids flew through the air towards the Pokémon.  However, Ditto had used Acid first and so the poison attack was closer to Vileplume.  This made all the difference.  Vileplume was struck by the attack.  As it fell, its own Acid failed too.  Vileplume fainted and Ditto won the match.

"That was a close one.." said Aryeh.

"Not really" said Erika "You still had Gengar left."

"Oh yeah" laughed Aryeh "And my Larvitar too."

"I guess you've earned this badge then" smiled Erika, handing Aryeh the fourth badge.

"Thank you" replied Aryeh "Now I'm half way through the Kanto League Quest."

"You may be half way through in terms of badges, but it gets harder from here and it may take you longer to get the last four than it did to get this four" explained Erika.

"Maybe so, but I'm ready for it."

+++

"What do we do" sighed Gengar "This is Route 16 and down there is Route 17.  Route 17 is bike only and we don't have a bike!"

"Can't we break the rules?" asked Aryeh.

"Not really, it's not very legal.  I think there was a bike shop back in Cerulean but that's too far off now."

"I wonder if Ditto could turn into a bike?"

"That may work" said Gengar "Let's try it!"

Aryeh pressed the button on Ditto's Pokéball and Ditto appeared out of the Pokéball.

"Alright Ditto, it's time for you to turn into a bike if you can.  Make sure it's a cool one" said Aryeh.

"Ditto!" responded Ditto, beginning the transformation into a bike.

+++

"This is pretty cool" said Aryeh, riding down Route 17 on his new Ditto bike.

"Yeah, it's going to be useful until we get a real bike.  This makes Ditto not be able to be used in battle until it transforms back into a Pokémon" said Gengar, floating behind him.

"You said it was illegal to not have a bike down this road?"

"I'm a Ghost Pokémon, I'm allowed to float with you.  Noone expects a Pokémon to own a bike."

"Good point."

Aryeh continued to ride down the route until something blocked his way.  It was another biker.

"Trainers don't come down this road without getting through me" said the biker.

"I take that as a challenge to battle" grinned Aryeh "I accept."

"Come on out Koffing!" yelled the biker, sending out his Koffing.

"Koffing!" growled the Koffing.

"Gengar, take it down" said Aryeh "Shadow Ball, follow it up with Dark Pulse and finally Shadow Ball again.  Do it quickly so it doesn't have time to handle the attack switching."

"Oh no you don't!" yelled the biker "Koffing, use Sludge Bomb!"

Gengar zoomed towards Koffing and struck with a Shadow Ball head on and quickly darted off, just avoiding the Sludge Bomb.  Gengar then used Dark Pulse which allowed its dark energy to collide with Koffing.  Koffing didn't have time to react to this, as another Shadow Ball followed on.  Koffing smashed into the floor and fainted.

"That's what I call power" said Aryeh "Any other Pokémon to use against me in a futile effort to win?"

The biker growled angrily.

"It's just banter" laughed Aryeh "No need to get mad."

"Go Machop!" shouted the biker, sending out his next Pokémon "Use Karate Chop!"

"Chop Chop!" Machop yelled, attacking Gengar.

"Pointless" said Aryeh "Gengar is a Ghost type and is immune to that type of attack."

Machop tried to strike Gengar but Gengar used his Ghost powers to make himself invunerable to that type.  Machop's attack failed to work and it fell down.

"Sludge Bomb to end it" said Aryeh.

Gengar made a Sludge Bomb which blasted towards Machop.  Machop couldn't defend itself and it got hit with the attack and was defeated.

"Like you said, I got through you so now I'm going to pass down the road.  Goodbye" grinned Aryeh.

The biker sighed.

+++

"This is a long road" Aryeh sighed, continuing to cycle down it.

"A break might be in order" said Gengar "There is a rest stop coming up."

"My legs need time to recooperate.  Ditto probably needs to as well."

"It has to stay in bike form though" said Gengar "If we get caught without a bike, we'll be in trouble."

Aryeh parked the bike at the rest stop and sat down on a bench.

"Four badges eh" said Aryeh "Not too bad."

"However Celebi is still out there.  It saved us from Mewtwo's attack and then escaped" sighed Gengar.

"Which means it's aware of us and is willing to save us.  It saw us team up with Giratina.  We are friends to Legendary Pokémon now" explained Aryeh "It means we can't give up hope.  We'll find the Time Architect."

"Muk..." a voice went suddenly.

"What was that?" asked Gengar.

"It said Muk.  It must be a Muk" said Aryeh.

"Mukkkkk" the voice said louder and closer.

"An angry sounding Muk too" said Gengar "It said the word revenge in Muk speak!"

"Revenge?!" gasped Aryeh.

"Muk!" growled Muk from behind Aryeh and Gengar; the two turning around to see the Muk in front of them.

"That's a Muk from the abandoned factory" said Gengar "It must have followed us here!"

"It wants revenge for us defeating it!  We have to get out of here!" yelled Aryeh.

"I know.  Get on the bike.  Once we get to Fuschia, we can defeat it easier.  It looks to be too high of a level now and we need to get a Pokémon Center before we stand a chance" Gengar explained.

Aryeh hopped onto the bike and began cycling down the road, with Gengar floating behind him.  Muk followed them and made its way along quite fast.

"It's right behind us!" shouted Gengar.

"Then it's time for evasive action" said Aryeh "Hold it back with Shadow Ball and don't let it get near us."

Gengar agreed and began throwing various Shadow Balls at the Muk.  The Muk was battered by the Shadow Balls but didn't seem to feel a thing and kept on going.

"That Muk is way too strong for an ordinary Muk.  It's getting help from something" said Gengar.

"Muks are made of sludge.  They can share sludge with their comrades" explained Aryeh "That Muk must be the leader and it's been given extra sludge by it's group."

"Then we are fighting the power of multiple Muks at once!" gasped Gengar "We need Ditto to copy itself into that to win!"

"We can't" said Aryeh "We need the bike."

"Any other ideas then?"

"Just one" said Aryeh.

"What would that be then?  Hurry please!  That Muk is really close to us!"

"Ditto's Quick Powder item doesn't work when it's turned into another Pokémon, but it does work when it's a Ditto.  It's transformed into a bike, but it's not another Pokémon so it's still Ditto" Aryeh explained quickly "So the Quick Powder will work!"

"The bike can go faster" said Gengar "That's brilliant."

"Hang onto the bike Gengar, we are about to go very fast!"

Gengar held onto the bike while Aryeh took the jar of Quick Powder out of his bag and placed it on the handlebars.  The bike suddenly began to glow.  It then sped up and zoomed off down the road.

"This is really fast!" Gengar shouted.

"We aren't done yet!" laughed Aryeh "Gengar, it's for you to use your telekinesis to lift up the bike and fly us to Fuschia."

"I don't think I can lift something this fast" said Gengar.

"Then increase your power's velocity" said Aryeh.

"That will hurt us you know" said Gengar "The only way to do that is.."

"Shock Wave" finished Aryeh "Do it!"

Gengar gave it all he had and created a strong electrical energy that combined with his telekinesis powers.  The bike rose into the air and with all its power, it rode through incredibly fast.  The electricity surrounded the whole bike and propeled them along.  They eventually came to a halt in Route 18 and were thrown off the bike.  The bike then turned back into Ditto.

"Ditto.." Ditto murmured before fainting.

"Ditto took a lot of strain" said Aryeh, getting off the ground and returning Ditto to its Pokéball.

"We need to get Ditto to a Pokémon Center so we can defeat the Muk before it gets here.

"Mukkkk..." growled a Muk.

Suddenly a whole bunch of Muks made their way over.

"That's a lot of Muks" said Aryeh.

"Don't worry" smiled Gengar "All those Muks have weakened themself to give their power to the main Muk.  They are all smaller.  I'm sure even a Grimer is stronger than that."

"Then if we defeat them all, they'll faint and so will their power.  Then the main Muk will get weaker" said Aryeh.

"Exactly" said Gengar "Let's win!"

Gengar took the last of his remaining energy to send out one last overpowering Shock Wave that struck everybody with a strong jolt of electricity.  Every Muk fainted all around.  Aryeh used his special gloves to fend off the attack.  Then the leader Muk went towards them.  It's sludge began to lift off its body and float towards all the other Muks, being returned to them.  However they were still unconscious.  The leader Muk was back to normal size and strength.  The final bolt of Shock Wave then knocked it out too.

"I need a rest" said Gengar "That was a lot of hard work."

"Too much electricity for one day" added Aryeh.

+++
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: