Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 03:38:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon RP Ancient World - signups/discussion

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon RP Ancient World - signups/discussion  (Read 157 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2011, 01:01:59 pm »

This is long long ago, before Pokéballs and Trainers and everything.  This is around 3-4 thousand years ago.  Pokémon were much rarer and could only be controled by people who were special enough.  The Ancient Land is protected from invaders and attackers by the high court who serve the king.  The high court are all powerful people who have controled over a Pokémon, and this point called Magical Creatures.  There are many criminals in this ancient land, some of which may have enough darkness in their hearts to control a Pokémon too.  Everyone has a set ammount of energy and if they lose a battle, they lose this energy and when they run out they die.  However it is the duty of the high court to protect the king and the land.  A Pokémon is brought forth via a person's energies.  This replaces the Pokéball.

So you can sign up to either be a member of the high court, a powerful and well known person in the land who protects it.. or a dark criminal who uses his Pokémon for bad purposes.  Try to fit the mon to the personality of the person.

You can only have one Pokémon, at least for now.  No Legends or Shinies.  Try to pick a popular Mon in Comp Battling to show that it is your ace and can protect the land.  No futuristic Pokémon like Magneton, Electrode, Porygon, Castform, etc since they are made in the future.  Pokémon do not speak in this and are mostly silent as they are rare otherworldly beings summoned forth by your power.  Have your mon fully evolved as there will be no evolutions, at least not yet.

Characters:

Name: King Hideki Azumu
Affiliation (Criminal or High Court): High Court
Pokémon: Gengar
Bio: He is known as Azumu is the new king who has stepped forward and rules the land.  He is usually told not to be involved in fights, but he insists on getting involved anyway and going out of the castle.  He can bring forth Gengar which he uses to lurk around the castle and find secrets.  It is said that the ancient rulers of the land look after Azumu and sometimes grant him their power.

Name: Katsu Azumu
Affiliation: Criminal
Pokémon: Darkrai (yes he has a legendary but he is the main villain of the story, so he needs to be dangerous)
Bio: Katsu is Azumu's brother and most dangerous criminal in the land who wants to kill everyone and everything and send the world into an era of destruction by summoning great evil.  He uses a Darkrai which is able to torment people, with it's power strong enough to rival the ancient land rulers.

Name: Hiraku Katashi
Affiliation: High Court
Pokémon: Excadrill
Bio: Hiraku is the leader of the high court and the man who gives the directives to everyone and reports directly to the king.  He is a strong and serious man with little tolerance for anything.  It is said that he can bring forth powerful sandstorms when he is upset.

Name: Shiori Chouko
Affiliation: Neither (you cant choose neither, but this one is important)
Pokémon: Volcarona
Bio: She is unknown and a mystery and the high court do not know if she is a threat or not.  She seems to be able to summon a Pokémon without being part of the high court or having darkness in their heart.  She sometimes pops in to talk with the King.  She is wild and has no boundaries.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 02:37:00 pm by Mijuwana » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 02:32:26 pm »

btw I'm kind of limiting the amount of criminals cos I want there to be more high court characters Smiley

bumpz btw Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
breakdanzkat
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 02:54:32 pm »

Name: Carl
Affiliation: Criminal
Pokémon: Honchkrow
Bio: He was trained how to rob at the age of 11. He could rob almost any facility, even some facilities with tight security, and not get caught with his partner, Honchkrow. Because of that, he earned the title "Ninja Thief".
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 03:00:29 pm by Breakdanzkat » Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 11:42:50 am »

dead already?

thought so :/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: