Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 06:54:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War: Return of Chaos

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War: Return of Chaos  (Read 1250 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 04:38:03 pm »

That's cool. Also, why not add the Gengar from one of you Fan-Fics? That'd be cool.
The original Aryeh in Chapter 1 had a Gengar Tongue
also the Gengar in my fanfic was one of my first ever pokemon fanfic characters (made many years ago) and he is epicly badass Tongue a reason why I love Gengar is that I personally made him seem even more awesome xD  (it's weird when a fanfic makes me like a pokemon more, especially one I wrote haha)
have you seen my fic then? :3
but yeah I dont think that my Gengar really fits in the same canon as pokemon war, it's kind of a different scene..
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2011, 04:49:22 pm »

The original Aryeh in Chapter 1 had a Gengar Tongue
also the Gengar in my fanfic was one of my first ever pokemon fanfic characters (made many years ago) and he is epicly badass Tongue a reason why I love Gengar is that I personally made him seem even more awesome xD  (it's weird when a fanfic makes me like a pokemon more, especially one I wrote haha)
have you seen my fic then? :3
but yeah I dont think that my Gengar really fits in the same canon as pokemon war, it's kind of a different scene..
I checked it at time actually. It's interesting. But I don't remember much of it.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2011, 04:51:15 pm »

I checked it at time actually. It's interesting. But I don't remember much of it.
read it, it's awesomeeeeee Tongue episode 5 and the special in between 10 and 11 are the funny ones Tongue

anyway off topic (but the off topic is a cool topic READ FANFIC PEOPLEZ IT IS AWESOME IM A PROFUSSHIONALL)

Pokémon War Return of Chaos, what should we discuss Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2011, 04:57:55 pm »

Here are my two main characters.

Terry (If I say Daniel at any time, let me know, It's a habbit Tongue)
Bio: A boy who grew up in the region that was once known as the Shaymin Legion.  His father is a blacksmith in the port city of Deluse.  His main aspiration since he was a little boy was to be a knight in the Tealian Army.
Image: TBA

Trigger (Shaymin) (Might change the name, all I could think of xP)
Moves: Energy Ball, Air Slash (Sky Forme Only), Aroma Therapy, Leaf Storm
Bio: Since the formation of Tealia, the Shaymin species has been dwindling.  Having a shaymin on your team or in your houshold is usually a sign of wealth or power, but it is a different case with Terry and Trigger.  They never have told anybody who they met because it obviously isn't from wealth or power.  Trigger has a slightly unique appearence with a Bright red Flower instead of a pink one and darker grass(?).
Image:
Land Forme

Sky Forme
(Thanks to Frank for this Recolor)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:26:39 pm by That Guy Who Made a TF2 Refference » Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2011, 06:10:57 pm »

Here are my two main characters.

Terry (If I say Daniel at any time, let me know, It's a habbit Tongue)
Bio: A boy who grew up in the region that was once known as the Shaymin Legion.  His father is a blacksmith in the port city of Deluse.  His main aspiration since he was a little boy was to be a knight in the Tealian Army.
Image: TBA

Trigger (Shaymin) (Might change the name, all I could think of xP)
Moves: Energy Ball, Air Slash (Sky Forme Only), Aroma Therapy, Leaf Storm
Bio: Since the formation of Tealia, the Shaymin species has been dwindling.  Having a shaymin on your team or in your houshold is usually a sign of wealth or power, but it is a different case with Terry and Trigger.  They never have told anybody who they met because it obviously isn't from wealth or power.  Trigger has a slightly unique appearence with a Bright red Flower instead of a pink one and darker grass(?).
Image:
Land Forme

Sky Forme
TBA
I like the Sprite Daniel.

And I watch out for if you say Daniel. xD

I updated my Bios and I'll post three to four more as soon as I make the sprites.
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2011, 07:52:08 pm »

Hey Daniel, did you make the Sky Shaymin sprite yet?

If not, you can use this one:

I made the slight recolor when I saw your Shaymin recolor to maybe help out a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2011, 07:59:44 pm »

Hey Daniel, did you make the Sky Shaymin sprite yet?

If not, you can use this one:

I made the slight recolor when I saw your Shaymin recolor to maybe help out a bit.
Thanks, I'll use that.  I made one but I didn't bother to get rid of the background xP
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2011, 08:02:13 pm »

Thanks, I'll use that.  I made one but I didn't bother to get rid of the background xP
Okay, you're welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 02:23:05 pm »

What's the difference between avenged warriors and crimson warriors? is avenged the people and crimson the pokemon?
and hmmm imperial in it eh cool Tongue
I guess this is inbetween chapter 4 and distant land cos this is 120 years later and distant land is 250 years later Tongue so let's try to not change continuity too much xD
anyway, awesome bios Frank Tongue

Also guys, the Celebi City is actually quite a few places from the pokemon war chapters all joined together, so it's not just celebi legion/survivors legion anymore, it's also the neighboring forest with the drapion cave, the blazing nature legion, and some other places around and also some minor legions as well as the small ocean in the middle of the nation which had that lab...

I dont know what happened to the shaymin legion, so Daniel can explain that Tongue  it was quite near to Celebi legion though Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 02:54:15 pm »

I dont know what happened to the shaymin legion, so Daniel can explain that Tongue  it was quite near to Celebi legion though Tongue
Since it was so huge, it was split up into multiple cities, the location of the castle though is hidden (I'll explain later Tongue).
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 03:05:37 pm »

Since it was so huge, it was split up into multiple cities, the location of the castle though is hidden (I'll explain later Tongue).
ah cool Tongue
is the one your from, split from the shaymin legion then?
Celebi City is very big cos it was lots of places joined together so I guess it's done the opposite of what the shaymin legion did Tongue
should I come up with some more cities which are based on the other legions from the past 4 chapters? xP
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 03:15:49 pm »

What's the difference between avenged warriors and crimson warriors? is avenged the people and crimson the pokemon?
and hmmm imperial in it eh cool Tongue
I guess this is inbetween chapter 4 and distant land cos this is 120 years later and distant land is 250 years later Tongue so let's try to not change continuity too much xD
anyway, awesome bios Frank Tongue

Avenged Warriors are the Angels. They are Elite Army Generals assigned orders from Hex and 001A(Alexander) that control groups of Warriors from the skies. The Crimson Warriors are the Pokemon that are assigned to Angels by Elder Imperial. However, if Imperial is incapacitated for whatever reasons, Wagukura (Rayquaza) is in control due to being the second legendary there.
Yeah... adding Imperial was really quick thinking, and I wasn't gonna at first, but then I remembered I already made the sprite so I just added him.

Also guys, the Celebi City is actually quite a few places from the pokemon war chapters all joined together, so it's not just celebi legion/survivors legion anymore, it's also the neighboring forest with the drapion cave, the blazing nature legion, and some other places around and also some minor legions as well as the small ocean in the middle of the nation which had that lab...

Cool dude... Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 03:25:50 pm »

Also, I am going to make a guide of the Angel Grove (The Island in the Sky). Though it's the Dark Angel Island, as mentioned in Imperial Bio, it was raised off the ground along with the Underground Utopia making it as big as a continent. In fact, its about...
http://ict4us.com/r.kuijt/images/en_continents.gif
The size of Europe and Asia mixed, and somehow floating...
xD, kidding. But it's definitely a continent sized levitating Island that will always be on the move above the clouds instead of staying still. So think of it as a drifting log that is somehow spinning counter-clockwise from the Earth to keep a balance of morning and night.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 05:19:21 pm »

the dark angel island having rose into the sky and become that big seems cool Tongue
you should have a flashback at some point showing it do that Tongue
flashbacks are cool cos it explains stuff =D
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 06:11:18 pm »

I'll start the topic soon, I just want to post a few more characters (I was originally going to retexture for Terry but I ended up making a new character that I'll include xD)
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: