Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 09:20:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

GENERATION 5 STARTERS

Poll
Question: whitch starter will you chose?
WATER ONE! - 2 (15.4%)
GRASS ONE! - 8 (61.5%)
FIRE ONE! - 2 (15.4%)
mudkipz{via trade} - 0 (0%)
idk yet :C - 1 (7.7%)
wooper - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: GENERATION 5 STARTERS  (Read 2652 times)
Upa!
Swift Swimmer

Upa! da woopa KING

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 03:00:30 pm »

It's very fun when I got to use Regigigas as my starter in SS xDDDDDDDDD
but where is the challenge in that?
Report Spam   Logged

>-(◕ ◡ ◕)-<
       /   \   
      |    |  
    <_/  \_>
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 03:08:04 pm »

but where is the challenge in that?
It was for fun, and it was still challenging
Regigigas is NU for gods sake
and plus it was a themed team Regigigas/Kecleon/Ariados/Wailord/Aipom/Chatot cos they represented the earthbound immortals, and they were all low-tier Pokémon
and there is a lot of fun in theme teams.  Plus it was still incredibly hard, my team had barely any synergy, I didnt have a counter to loads of common types, etc.....
so what if you have pokemon that can pwn everybody, its still using your pokemon, you are just using a good one (and then would definately have been my Ariados xDDD )
and plus I like my starters being UT, I dont want to train them anymore, since HGSS.  I feel they are more special when UT as they are special gift Pokémon like legends and stuff
so dont say that not using a starter isnt fun, because it can still be fun.  it's all in the game, not in the starter.  And it will still difficult, but to me the fun is not in the difficulty.  I like easy games anyway, so the difficulty was just annoying (for example I needed an electric move and didnt have one, so I got pwned by kingdra).  It's about fun, not difficulty and they are not the same thing -__-
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Upa!
Swift Swimmer

Upa! da woopa KING

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 03:18:48 pm »

but the fun of playing thru a new regon is exploration and building a team from scratch instead of just having it be a continuation of your last game. and you can always breed your starters instead of keeping them UT
Report Spam   Logged

>-(◕ ◡ ◕)-<
       /   \   
      |    |  
    <_/  \_>
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 03:47:30 pm »

but the fun of playing thru a new regon is exploration and building a team from scratch instead of just having it be a continuation of your last game. and you can always breed your starters instead of keeping them UT
It's not the same if they are just bred
I like having the gift Pokémon UT and special, and therefore I dont want to train my starters
and it doesnt mean I cant build a team from scratch (sometimes I do and sometimes I dont) but that doesnt mean I have to use my starter.  And what is wrong with being a continuation... it's a franchise, the whole point is that it is a continuation.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 03:47:32 pm »

It's not the same if they are just bred
I like having the gift Pokémon UT and special, and therefore I dont want to train my starters
and it doesnt mean I cant build a team from scratch (sometimes I do and sometimes I dont) but that doesnt mean I have to use my starter.  And what is wrong with being a continuation... it's a franchise, the whole point is that it is a continuation.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 03:47:52 pm »

ummm that is weird, it duplicated the post o.0
Report Spam   Logged

Upa!
Swift Swimmer

Upa! da woopa KING

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 03:49:08 pm »

lol tripple post 0__o
Report Spam   Logged

>-(◕ ◡ ◕)-<
       /   \   
      |    |  
    <_/  \_>
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 03:52:51 pm »

I don't know yet. Varies on the Pokemon (If Water is a Dolphin then automatically that one! I don't care about bad stats as long as it's cute! Cheesy).
dolphin would be good, but not as a starter...
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 03:56:59 pm »

^ this
Report Spam   Logged

Upa!
Swift Swimmer

Upa! da woopa KING

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 03:57:52 pm »

ye
Report Spam   Logged

>-(◕ ◡ ◕)-<
       /   \   
      |    |  
    <_/  \_>
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 04:01:45 pm »

I've always wondered why they didn't have a dolphin pokemon...
Report Spam   Logged

Eric
The higest rank of the turtles in the turtle kingdom.
Ruby Gatherer

Turtle power is not the power to be underestimated

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 08:04:16 am »

I've always wondered why they didn't have a dolphin pokemon...
Yeah..
a dolphin pokemon will be awesome
Report Spam   Logged

I am in need of Minecraft gift codes. I can't buy online stuff and I really love minecraft. So If you have a spare gift code, I hope you can give me. =)
Ai Char
~Charmander Fangirl~
Rain Dish

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 03:36:09 pm »

they should have yin yang koi fishies xD
Report Spam   Logged

DeepBlueMajesty
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 04:06:47 pm »

we NEED a fire turtle starter XD