Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:24:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Super Pokemon Scramble Confirmed!

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Pokemon Scramble Confirmed!  (Read 979 times)
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 5200-4535-3010

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2011, 11:23:23 pm »

From Serebii

In The Games Department

New Pokémon Game Leaked - RUMOUR

Earlier today, an image was posted on 2ch from a retailer's pre-order system showing their pre-orders. This image shows, among other games, a brand new Pokémon game for the 3DS, able to be pre-ordered from June 15th, called; Super Pokémon Scramble, presumably a sequel to the popular WiiWare game; Pokémon Rumble. At the moment, this has yet to be confirmed but we do know that a new game shall be revealed in CoroCoro magazine next week so we'll get confirmation whether or not this is real then, so keep checking back for news.

--

Super Pokémon Scramble Confirmed

Following on from yesterday's rumour, the official site has revealed that Super Pokémon Scramble is the upcoming game. This game, for release on the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on July 28th 2011, is a sequel to the popular WiiWare version, is developed by Ambrella, and features the Pokémon from Pokémon Black & White and follows the same game mechanics. It has single player modes as well as a two player local play mode. No WiFi mode has been announced. No further details about this game have been given but more are likely from CoroCoro next week. Be sure to check back for more and click the image for both pre-release images

In The Games Department

Some new details have come out regarding the upcoming game; Super Pokémon Scramble, due for release in Japan on July 28th. The details released are in regards to various modes and features, as well as the box-art and are as follows;
 The game runs similar to before and has you go through a variety of areas obtaining Pokémon as you go through. Pokémon are obtained by chance when you defeat other Pokémon. Like before, there is a boss at the end of each area. You also have the ability to obtain Pokémon through communication with friends with the game. Like before, Pokémon of the same species may know different moves, and you can teach them even stronger moves. Several other modes were also detailed
Pokémon Collection Battle Challenge: This mode has you battle through all the Pokémon you have collected. If you win the battle, you proceed to areas with stronger Pokémon.
Battle Royale: This mode is where you all the other Pokemon are your enemies. Many Pokemon keep attacking each other until one is left in the ring, as they come attacking from all sides while you fight them off.
Charge Battle: This mode has you against groups of tem Pokémon and as usual, the task here is to defeat them all. Blow them away, and you win
StreetPass: Using the StreetPass feature of the Nintendo 3DS, you can battle other players as you pass by them.

Super Pokémon Scramble Images

Various new images from Super Pokémon Scramble have been released. These images show that Pokémon of all generations are found within the game and also show the various modes of the game. It also shows that the bottom screen is used as a Heads-Up Display that allows you to see how many coins you have earned, who you have defeated and so forth. More news and screens are expected over the next couple of days.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 09:05:10 pm by JCBellsprout » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 03:15:12 am »

This is dumb, I was hoping for something more special or main series, but seriously a scramble sequal what the hell xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 03:33:01 am »

This is dumb, I was hoping for something more special or main series, but seriously a scramble sequal what the hell xD
True, it would have been better if it were an RPG kind like the Main Series.
But I love Pokemon Rumble and this game seems fun!
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 02:49:52 pm »

Following on from yesterday's rumour, the official site has revealed that Super Pokémon Scramble is the upcoming game. This game, for release on the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on July 28th 2011, is a sequel to the popular WiiWare version, is developed by Ambrella, and features the Pokémon from Pokémon Black & White and follows the same game mechanics. It has single player modes as well as a two player local play mode. No WiFi mode has been announced. No further details about this game have been given but more are likely from CoroCoro next week. Be sure to check back for more and click the image for both pre-release images

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 04:26:42 pm »

AWESOME!
I knew they'd make a sequel, I knew it!
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 04:30:27 pm »

I am disapoint.  We get a crappy spinoff game that is a sequal of another crappy spinoff game, except with some more mons in it.  Couldnt we have least gotten a better spinoff game that's worth discussing more even if we dont buy it xD

edit- ok the fact it's on the 3ds is better than if it was on wiiware.. so it's not all bad... xD  control would be much better via a ds system than on the wii system, for a game like this.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 04:32:59 pm by Mijuwana » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 04:34:22 pm »

ive never played this game but it looked dumb in the prequel.
btw Mjuwana read your pm
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 05:19:58 pm »

-_-'

Why do people not like the Rumble games?
(Retorrical question)
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2011, 11:41:36 am »

In The Games Department

Some new details have come out regarding the upcoming game; Super Pokémon Scramble, due for release in Japan on July 28th. The details released are in regards to various modes and features, as well as the box-art and are as follows;
 The game runs similar to before and has you go through a variety of areas obtaining Pokémon as you go through. Pokémon are obtained by chance when you defeat other Pokémon. Like before, there is a boss at the end of each area. You also have the ability to obtain Pokémon through communication with friends with the game. Like before, Pokémon of the same species may know different moves, and you can teach them even stronger moves. Several other modes were also detailed
Pokémon Collection Battle Challenge: This mode has you battle through all the Pokémon you have collected. If you win the battle, you proceed to areas with stronger Pokémon.
Battle Royale: This mode is where you all the other Pokemon are your enemies. Many Pokemon keep attacking each other until one is left in the ring, as they come attacking from all sides while you fight them off.
Charge Battle: This mode has you against groups of tem Pokémon and as usual, the task here is to defeat them all. Blow them away, and you win
StreetPass: Using the StreetPass feature of the Nintendo 3DS, you can battle other players as you pass by them.

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2011, 05:35:21 pm »

Sweet~

Oh, will there be 2nd and 3rd gen Pokemon?
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2011, 09:04:24 pm »

Super Pokémon Scramble Images

Various new images from Super Pokémon Scramble have been released. These images show that Pokémon of all generations are found within the game and also show the various modes of the game. It also shows that the bottom screen is used as a Heads-Up Display that allows you to see how many coins you have earned, who you have defeated and so forth. More news and screens are expected over the next couple of days.

Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 10:40:38 pm »

Yes!
2nd and 3rd gen. confirmed!
I noticed Salamence and Tyranitar there.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 09:51:31 am »

Yes!
2nd and 3rd gen. confirmed!
I noticed Salamence and Tyranitar there.

1st and 4th confirmed?
There are Rattatta and a Garchomp.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 06:09:04 pm »

1st and 4th confirmed?
There are Rattatta and a Garchomp.
True, although 1st and 4th gen. already existed in the first game, thanks for clarifying. n_n
Report Spam   Logged

JCBellsprout
Tempo Owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 05:44:52 pm »

A ton of new pics:
http://serebii.net/rumble2/pics.shtml
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: